[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What a weird ad. Why would someone spend money on this?

https://alphadraconis.org/
>>
>>38270222
buy another ad
>>
Textual content.
>Lizards can't shape shift, but what if they could? - Draconian Proverb
>They say we come for the gold, that's kinda right, but as long term world developers we aren't like foreigners trying to use our army of grey aliens to strip mine the planet and then leave

>As interdimensional beings hailing from the Orion constellation we have a vested interest in our baby farms operating on this planet day and night, we need to eat too, so we buy some babys with the gold, to keep the humans as cattle, its ok, they should thank us.

>What makes a species succesful? The cattle the humans herd could be counted as a success, because unless the vegans win (and we don't want that), the cow as we know it would be extinct. You know that tame beast of the meadow, that just eats and then can be herded back into the stables for milking... Bliss.

>So as an evolutionary strategy it pays off to be tamed, Chihuahua, Shibe, who could live without them, and they are mean dogs btw they will rip a little rabbit in part and they don't get to, be nice to your hunting dogs, give him something to tear apart that is alive, you know snakes prefer live mice, not cold storage, do you want to eat cold pizza every day? I did't think so.

>They say the soul is carried in the blood, anyway, we like to eat our meat nice and tasty, some trenders think raw meat will finally grow you that monarchs tail, but to be quite honest, YES WE CAN USE KNIFE AND FORK.

>I like to bite NY avec un knife and fork ... Now when it comes to our tastes... Not to shock you, but some like it bloody.

>So you can say we come in peace, as they say, the earth grew grass, but that grass couldn't move, then it had an idea, hey these humans like meat what if we get eaten by humans so then we can be finally reach the interplanetary elite, as being consumed (rawr~ the grass said slyly), anyway that is the lie we tell our kids so they can eat the human meat (they pity the grass that fed the cow).
>>38270227
Not my ad.
>>
Retards believe in psyops, more at 6.
>>
>>38270222
1. But an ad.
2. You know it's a larp when reptilians are from Draco.

What a coincidence, there were reptilians in a star system some literal who decided to call Draco because of the shape of the stars.

Of course, in ursa minor there must be bearmen midgets.
>>
>>38270222
https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Alpha_Draconis/Orion_Group

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.