[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1234345694.png (643 KB, 627x469)
643 KB
643 KB PNG
How do I start magical practice? I've been reading a lot. Taking a lot of notes, reflecting and meditating. But I feel slightly frustrated at the lack of physical performance and practice. Does anyone know of any guides or overviews of different kinds of magical practices? Ideally I'd like to have an academic overview and find the ones that best suit me.
>>
>>38270335
Start with Qi Gong
It’s the fundamental aspect that will most comprehensively affect every part of your training
>>
>>38270335
Fundamentally God controls all power in this universe and it only works with his support. Try to do it for evil, it may work by chance or by favour but it will backfire on you. Try to do it for good, and it will be pointless because a prayer could have just worked instead. God punishes those who even learn magic in terrible ways, so please be careful and don’t do it.
>>
>>38270335
Magic of Psychotronic Power by Stone, R. has all the practice that you need, afterwards you can make girls point their asses at you and walk backwards so there's contact with you hands, and such.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.