[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1709513325035289.jpg (50 KB, 856x1030)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>mom got lured into yet ANOTHER new age spirituality cult
>it's somehow STILL not clear to her that like the last one, they also want her to donate money (dad's money, mom doesn't work) and don't care about her
>me and dad have literally begged her with tears in our eyes for her to stop, she agreed but still did it
At this point, i can't even care. I just don't want to be reminded that she exists. It's weird, i never thought I'd stop talking to my mother way before she died, but here we are.

Anyway, do guys have any experience with cults? Gods i hate them so much.
>>
>>38270382
Why are you even begging, you stupid cuck faggot? Use violence to get her to submit and stop wasting resources, or simply have her kicked out and ostracized for her utter stupidity and foolishness. Your ‘mom’ is a retard and should be executed, honor killing style.
>>
>>38270440
That is exactly what we did anon, we cut off her access to our bank accounts and now neither my father nor i talk to her. We have also given up on her, she can go ahead and do whatever the fuck she wants.
She has stopped attending the cult meetings and often cries by herself because we don't talk to her but i still dont want to start taking to her. She broke our trust so i guess i can't see her as my mother
>>
>>38270493
Just estrange them from your life.Cults are practically a parasitic hive system that attempts to takeover natural families. Either it is destroyed with force and will, or if one is lost, to cut them off. Isolating from a parasited family member is key to not being infected yourself.
>>
>>38270382
People join cults when their world makes no sense. It's a way to quell anxiety, and explain helplessness.
you want your mother to stop joining cults? Figure out what in her life is freaking her out and why she doesnt feel she has any stability in you and your father.

Or fuck her, she's just a person who couldnt close her legs.
>>
>>38270382
I was in a cult. Not sure how to break this to you senpai but being shitty like Edgy McGee over here >>38270440 is guaranteed to drive her into the arms of even more extreme cults that will take her away forever. What worked at helping me get back was that my family largely didn't do anything mean to me while I was gone. You have to prove that you are better than the cult and that you replace her need for belonging and purpose. Be good to your mother. She bore you and birthed you. At minimum be kind to her.

I'm willing to bet your father neglects the shit out of her and doesn't even engage with her like he's supposed to. I'm also willing to bet she's lonely. Consider the deeper reasons she is seeking out the cult experience and help her through resolving them.
>>38270440
>she often cries by herself
Bruh where the fuck are you and your dad? Why aren't you comforting her? Why do you insist on being proof to her that she needs the love bombing that cults provide?
>>
>>38270382
Be patient.
>>
Yeah, my mom joined a cult too. She's become unbearable to be around because EVERY conversation we have, no matter what the subject, somehow circles back to her weird religious beliefs. She doesn't accept that I will never join her cult and refuses to participate in any of the non-cult acrivities we used to enjoy doing together. I just don't talk to her anymore, don't return her phone calls or her letters. She loves her god more than she loves me so fuck her.
>>
Women are kids with boobs and vagenes.
Women peak intellectually at age 15. It is when they discover first hand that no matter how bland or even evil they are, thousands of men will be eager to compete for them, fix their daily problems and give them an easy life free of charge.
>>
>>38270382
This is like my sister and mother except with churches.
>they join a church
>get scammed by all the shitty people
>"wtf I'm too Christian for this place!"
>join another church
>oh look more shitty people
>rinse and repeat
>>
>>38270523
>Just estrange them from your life.
Sounds like something a cultist would say.
>>
>>38270382
>>
File: IMG_5193.jpg (248 KB, 1242x1234)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>38270493
That sucks, im sorry!
>>
I lost part of my mom to a belief system...
It sucks got mad...
Madness turned to hatred...
For reasons over looked...
She was my harbinger...
She gave me the world...
Anyway I become the things I hate...
So I stopped that...
I'm selective of thing more so now...
>>
Sounds like my mom but with church instead. Psycho legit tithes on any money she gets her hands on, then bitches about all the homo and minority propaganda.

She's BPD though so any time someone tries to get her to stop or figure out the underlying problems she just flips out.
>>
>>38270382
which cult was it this time...
>>
I want to make a sex cult and make my mom join it so that i can do... Fun stuff with her
>>
>>38270557
Can't agree with this desu. Mommy is an adult and she can't be pissing away her children's inheritance because she's sad. She has free will and accountability too. Having a bad home life is one thing, but making things worse for your children because of it is quite another. This is a narcissistic age we live in, and it's just as likely that bending over for her will make her think 'heh, i'm RIGHT!' as it is to change her.
>>
>>38271743
raelians, man
>>
>>38271743
Based

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.