[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ELMnAEqU0AANxrZ.jpg (78 KB, 1024x768)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
Considering it's size and vastness, there's bound to be some /x/ tier stories that come from this lego brick game. What are some messed up tales that you know of that come from this game? Any theories?

Stories from 2006 to 2016 are preferred, but anything goes.
>>
>>38270415
There's s bunch of fucking pedos in the game

Staff are in on it
>>
>>38270427
wait really?
from what I've seen from when I used 2 rp there, this is 100% believable honestly
>>
My son always asks me to play with him and it's so tiring I fucking hate Roblox, but it makes him happy to play games with dad so I do it anyway. What are some good/non brainrot games on there that can be played with a 7 year old kid who osnt a skilled gamer?
>>
>>38270560
Natural disaster survival, a classic that's been relatively unchanged since releasing in 2008
>>
>>38270560
zeppelin wars
>>
bump
>>
>>38270560
You sound like a cool dad
>>
>>38270560
Concentration Camp Tycoon

It's from the 90's but still cool I think. Some tips. Build as many barracks blocks as you can. The trains never stop coming. If you don't have barracks to house them, you have to send the excess to the gas chambers. But you can also hire lots of Dr. Mengelas to work in the hospital. They kill a lot of patients in weird experiments. But don't kill too many. You still have to staff the factories adequately or production falls and Himmler gets all up your ass when there's no materiel being produced for the war effort. Also have random executions from time to time. The inmates are constantly faking illnesses to get out of work. Then the Dr. Mengelas kill them in weird experiments. It's a vicious cycle. You have to instill fear in them at all times. If anybody tries to escape, they must be executed if caught. Go soft on them and the next day you'll have half the camp trying to climb the fences. Good luck.
>>
File: 1719263210467953.webm (729 KB, 400x290)
729 KB
729 KB WEBM
>>38270964
bait used to be believable.
>>
>>38270560
Doodle World.
Generic creature collector/Pokémon clone. Story is expectedly meh and not all the creatures are the most creative, but the game clearly has some passion pured into it.
Your son might experience some challenge with the boss fights but if you help him out a bit you should be fine.
>>
I joined right around 2011. During those times, they were full of simplistic, but creative games. You could tell that there was a genuineness to it all. Any, “creepy” things were just creepypasta tier stuff. Just kids making spooky worlds with a throw away account, with rumors of cursed accounts that would hack you.

But things have changed. Roblox being “creepy” was a fun camp fire experience, but now it’s full of real internet crime, discord grooming and monetary predation. Nothing fun or spooky about that. Roblox died when it went from a simple block game to becoming a platform and an engine.
>>
>>38270560
I think Work at a Pizza Place is still up, though it might've been turned into unrecognizable garbage.
>>
>>38270560

Theme park tycoon 2
>>
>>38270560
Play together Stranded: Alien Dawn. Its sort of sandboxy and you don't have to fight anything if you're on easy mode, its basically survival/evolution skills minus plumbing so there's no opportunity for poop jokes and it goes a little more advanced with CPUs and carbon materials.
>>
>>38271969
Don't ask.
>>
>>38271372
This. Back then there were stories about games being haunted which were quite compelling, and these so called roblox creepypasta games would actually seem very haunted when you would play them, at least back when I was around 10 years old. Nowadays nothing ever captures that feeling and the game is just full of pedos and shit.

I actually had one of these experiences earlier, there was a player in the user list named "nahuatl51", but I couldnt click on his name to friend him or view his avatar, and on the website when I looked him up he didnt exist. Mightve just been a bug or a prank by a dev but it spooked me out, especially cause I was reading about nahuatl/aztec stuff earlier in the week
>>
>>38272306
It is, theres pets and shit for no reason, the game is basically adopt me. I think theres a classic version you can play though
>>
>>38270415
Roblox isn't a game dumbass. It's a platform that provides a framework for making games for this platform.
If you start a thread at least research more than 2 seconds. It's like you would say steam is a huuuuge game.
>>
>>38270560
I promise you it's worth it. Please be that dad who games with his son.

Try introducing him to Minecraft, similar autism levels but fun for all ages.
>>
>>38270560
Just so you know anon, you're a good man. I wish my father gamed with me. I recommend Super Nostalgia Zone.
>>
>>38270560
Based beyond belief.
>>
>>38270415
It's sad I started playing Roblox when I made an account in fucking 2007. I remember it was around Christmas, my account was permanently banned a couple years ago for no known reason I posted on the old forums sometimes but I stayed within the rules so that's probably why. Roblox humorously enough, was actually pretty decent being a free program.
>>
>>38270560
Build a Boat is alright, I play that with my daughter alot, speed draw as well, Simon says is also surprisingly well made set of mini games
>>
>>38275506
>Roblox humorously enough, was actually pretty decent being a free program.

Everything comes with a price.
>>
>>38270964
AHAHAHAAAA SO FUNY LUGHED AOOOOOO HAAARD AHAHAHA YOU SO FUNY PLS WROTE MOAR EDGELORD POSSTS FUNYYYY AHAHA NAZIS CONCENTRAZION CAMP AHAHA FUNy

Ahaha your also jusz turned 12 like me riigt?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.