[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I am not one to vampire post really, but I have been in vamp mood for a week or so now.

I guess my vampire question is a unique one in general, especially on here.

I was wondering what type of vampires are there in terms of physiology, and which types would be more likely to be real and/or more common.

Like are the standard ‘human’ ones real and common. Or is a reptilian humanoid type real and the most populous, I mean some do say reptilians are blooddrinkers. Or could more dinosauric type reptiles be vampires instead? What about cephalopodoid vamps? I got the idea of them from the name of a real animal called vampire squids, but thought I should include it anyway(ok well, almost forgot the aliens from the og War Of The Worlds are vampire tentacle monsters). And of course, how could I forget the creepy crawler variety like mosquitoes, moths(a bloodsucking species exists, look it up), and leeches/worms. Like would vampires just be mansquitoes basically? And there would be tons since mosquito have tons of offspring. I wonder if that means only women would bite?

Also, how intelligent do you think they are and do they live forever?

Thanks in advamps as always!!!
>>
>>38270459
>anon is too retarded to use the catalog and see that there is already a fat general vampire thread
>>
>>38270459
In all my days, I have never seen a vampire that didn’t look human. Just watch Hellsing Ultimate and Shiki. Anime. However, I a vampire would never say they are a vampire unless they are immensely spiritually strong. It’s not about being a spiritual giant though. A vampire would most likely be faster than your average human. Usually they are quite cut and athletic naturally. There’s an old 4chan legend that female vampires can swallow male fuck boys whole. Usually a vampire won’t even know they are a vampire. Most don’t drink blood as it would kill them and the way to drink another person’s blood has varying degrees of risk. Obviously there’s no “natural” method of getting another person’s blood to consume. Auto Vampirism is when you drink your own blood, but one could argue that if you bit your own tongue and swallowed your own blood… you would be participating in auto vampirism. Anyways, the only way to know if you are truly a vampire is to drink another person’s blood, but at that point you minus well consider yourself a cannibal.
>>
>>38270459
Since there’s no empirical way to test if someone is a vampire without witnessing them drinking blood, most vampires do not know they are vampires and never will. Cannibalism is the closest to vampire. Humans do not have long enough fangs to pierce someone’s skin the way you see it happen in Hollywood movies. Vampires naturally shy away from things like Christianity and Jesus, although there are vampires in the church. I have only suspected of other humans being a vampire when they are of a certain shape and size. Usually I denote their natural beauty, but nothing is ever confirmed. I have no experience with nonhuman vampires. It would be quite risky to make a baseless assumption and tell someone, “You’re a vampire!” You would seem retarded. I’ve seen some fangs here and there, but there was no danger in being around them. A peculiar experience I had was of a vampire I met in church, and she was… not so pretty and quite helpful to the younger generation of children.

Vampires are pretty intelligent, but I have never met a vampire who let go and became a complete savage. Those types are probably nocturnal and live underground. Immortality doesn’t exist. Most vampire just age slower, but it’s hardly noticeable. I have never met a person who introduced themselves as a vampire, and everytime I saw any fangs I instantly thought I was hallucinating.
>>
>>38270459
There’s a scene in Hellsing Ultimate in Episode 2. Alucard and Luke Valentine assume combat positions, with Luke Valentine teleporting up to Alucard with his gun pointed to Alucard’s forehead. At the same time, Alucard points his gun to Luke Valentine’s heart. Since they are both undead, they both know that as vampires a gunshot wound wouldn’t be lethal. The point I’m attempting to make here is that Alucard knows something about severing a humanoid’s connection to God, which is why for a split second we see Luke Valentine turn surprised that Alucard is about to blow a hole into his heart, which (I’m assuming) would obliterate anyone just the same as a bullet to the dome. However, the location of the heart is important symbolically, and Luke Valentine knows this information as well. This is why Luke Valentine immediately retreats into the air when he realizes that Alucard knows how to severe Luke’s connection to God/Satan or whoever has omnipotence (Jesus maybe). It’s an interesting scene and shows quite a bit about vampiric combat.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.