[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1706060135166728.jpg (274 KB, 1076x1718)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
Was Osama bin Ladin a schizophrenic ? Why was he reading /x/ books and stuff about like the secret teaching of all ages
>>
That's just utter bullshit.
>>
>>38270890
No, spiritually inclined...
>>
>>38270912
Holy shit it's OBL!
Howdy, Saudi!
>>
I doubt Osama bin Dead Since 2001 read any of those. That was Hillary Clinton doing her best to use the fake Bin Laden raid story to maximum effect. Bin laden was a bad guy, he read these books. Anybody who reads these books must be a bad guy too.

In the last 25 years or so, there is not one single fucking thing anybody in the US government said, that was later proven to be true. All is bullshit.
>>
>>38270890
LoL my guy was a conspiracy theorist
>>
>>38271035
I wonder why the dumped his body in the ocean lol

It's like they were saying don't ask questions

Plus why didn't they capture him
>>
File: 23daqg.jpg (29 KB, 500x278)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>38270912
>>
>>38271040
As I recall most of the team that did that now are all dead. Died of ((circumstances)).
>>
>>38271218
Most sus thing ever lol :/ but Americans are easily tricked
>>
>>38271040
Supposedly it was so nobody could make his burial site some kind of shrine or something. Which is something muslims don't do anyway. The photos they leaked of his body turned out to be crude photoshops. The whole thing was bullshit.
>>
>>38271232
So Osama never existed ot they might be holding him in detention
>>
>>38270890
He probably thought he was resisting "evil masonic elites" and thought it might be of use to understand just what exactly they believe.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.