[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Do you remember who you truly are beyond this prison? I do. And there will be no mercy for them. Come the end of this simulation cycle, I will resume my place in the great war. And they're all gonna fucking PAY for what they have done...
>>
>>38271025
It's hard to know
There's a very obvious brain frying cult. They pass people through the fire of the Truman show. To dig for meaning.
On one hand you have people who to play the bad guys and want you to kill yourself.
On the other you have the good guys who tell you it sucks because you are a bad person and to repent to Jesus for these imaginary sins they present to you.
Neither of them care for the afflicted.
But what's confusing about it is just how strong the "signs" are.
Very well could have godly influence.
However, I feel like the end result is the opposite of an awakening.
It's an energy leech. Like a vampire.
They didn't even bother wiping their mouths of blood before staring at me.
The greys seemed cool.
Jesus seemed pissed as fuck.
People in costumes like, "what the fuck is this demon face dog shit?"
They might want you to think you are in a prison so you break out and give their ships the JUICE
>>
File: wojak.png (43 KB, 437x498)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>38271025
Everything they do to us here only adds to the debt they incur.
If they set us all free, the debt is void. Otherwise it will be paid in full.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.