[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: The World.png (29 KB, 1425x625)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
Hello, i possess informations about the New Age (not the cultural phenomenon, I'm talking about the literal age that's about to come in some decades, and that will last roughly between 10000 and 12000 years, but will be preceded by a week-long transition period).
For each area, I will first describe the transition, and then the new state said area will settle into for the next millennia.
Keep in mind these are just reasonable estimates based on several scientific parameters, so do not expect them to be 100% accurate, but they should still be realiable enough to give you a general gist, and be prepared about what's to come.
>>
Child molesting gigafaggot
>>
>>38271659
=== AREA 0 (Antarctica) ===
Extremely strong winds will engulf Antarctica during the transition. Temperatures will dramatically skyrocket, and ALL ice will quickly melt away.
The whole continent will become torrid, in particular the eastern half will become a hot desert, while the western one will be covered in thick jungle.
>>
File: Area 1.png (1 KB, 151x168)
1 KB
1 KB PNG
>>38271674
=== AREA 1 ===
Strong winds also here during transition, and temperature increase, and the vast majority of Argentina will undergo a catastrophic flood.
After the waters retire, the whole area will then proceed to become a jungle.
>>
File: Area 2.png (2 KB, 162x187)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>38271686
=== AREA 2 ===
This area will have very little change, but flooding might still happen to southern Brazil and the Amazons.
The eastern parts of Brazil will also probably become more dry.
>>
K... keep me posted
>>
Did you finish writing this fanfic yet?
>>
>>38271674
already fake and gay
Antartica is concealing frozen pyramids and the watchers are imprisoned there
all that ice melts and we enter the end times due to fallen angel activity
>>
File: Area 3.png (2 KB, 140x159)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>38271698
=== AREA 3 ===
Not much change here either, though Ecuador and neighboring areas might become drier, while Bolivia might become wetter.
>>
You have my attention so far. Please continue.
>>
File: Area 4.png (2 KB, 221x113)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>38271785
=== AREA 4 ===
Strong winds during the transition, with the eastern parts of central America (including Caribbeans) becoming flooded, and the south-western coasts of Mexico experiencing massive tsunamis.
After the transition, the eastern parts will dry out, especially Yucatan which will probably become desertic.
In the western parts instead, the temperatures will plummet, and precipitations rise, expect the whole western Mexico (and especially Baja California) to become similar to current Ireland/Scotland, or even Scandinavia in terms of climate
>>
File: Area 5.png (2 KB, 228x115)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>38271821
=== AREA 5 ===
During the transition, we will have extremely strong winds, massive tsunamis on the west coast, and there is a possiblity the entire eastern half of USA will become flooded.
After the waters calm down, the climate will be practically "flipped" compared to now; this means the north-eastern states becoming hot and dry (possibly even desertic), and the south-western ones becoming cold and humid, similar to current Canada.
>>
File: Area 6.png (5 KB, 567x163)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>38271853
=== AREA 6 ===
Transition: same as above, but even more extreme.
Aftermath: the whole area will become much, much hotter. Alaska and western Canada will become temperate; in the east the temperatures will rise even more; most of Canada might become desertic, including the islands.
In Greenland all ice will melt, and the island might become a jungle/savannah.
>>
File: Area 7.png (2 KB, 260x175)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>38271913
=== AREA 7 ===
This entire area will undergo a full-blown glaciation, until it will eventually be buried under thick hard ice, pretty much like current Antarctica. Nobody will be able to live here anymore.
>>
File: Area 8.png (2 KB, 247x138)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>38271936
=== AREA 8 ===
Extremely strong, hurrican-like winds during the transition, but probably no flooding (P.S.: this also applies to Area 7, forgot to add).
After the transition, temperatures will plummet dramatically, with Congo becoming covered in ice, and the area around Cameroon/Nigeria becoming similar to modern-day Siberia; going towards the west, the temperatures should become more temperate, possibly even warm.
>>
How will the midwestern states be affected in the US, what will happen to the Great Lakes, for instance?
>>
File: Area 9.png (1018 B, 89x106)
1018 B
1018 B PNG
>>38271971
=== AREA 9 ===
Same violent winds also here; Ethiopia will be spared by the flood for obvious reasons, but Somalia will go under.
In the end, temperatures will plummet here too, and the whole place will become very similar to modern Scandinavia in terms of climate.
>>
File: Area 10.png (3 KB, 291x174)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>38272000
=== AREA 10 ===
Transition time: the whole Mediterranean will practically "jump" over the Sahara due to the extreme winds, and huge parts of the desert will become flooded.
Post-transition time: Temperatures will decrese here too, more towards the south-east, and less towards the noth-west; Sudan for example will become very rigid, while Morocco should remain at almost the same temperature as it is now.
There is a high chance the eastern Sahara (especially Egypt and Lybia) will become green and fertile land.

>>38271983
>How will the midwestern states be affected in the US, what will happen to the Great Lakes, for instance?
The lakes will flow towards the Atlantic, and a dry empty basin will probably be left in their place.
The whole mid-west could become a desert.
>>
>>38272085
What can be done to prepare for the drastic climate change? If the midwest is to become a desert, would it be wise to stock up on water and non perishables? Also, if you know, what would be the median temperature in this new climate?
>>
File: Area 11.png (3 KB, 178x185)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>38272085
=== AREA 11 ===
Very bad news for everyone who lives here.
The whole Europe (except the mountain ranges of the south) will be submerged for at least a week, together with hurricane-like winds.
The temperatures will plummet to glacial levels for a couple days, but will then rise again and settle down to african levels.
The majority of Europe will become a hot desert, with only tips of Greece and Sicily remaining green and temperate.
Scandinavia might become a tropical jungle, Island surely will.

>>38271983
>What can be done to prepare for the drastic climate change
I would be much more worried about the transition period. I doubt many will survive the floods, except those who live in the mountain ranges.
>>
Im worried
>>
File: Area 12.png (5 KB, 528x188)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>38272147
=== AREA 12 ===
All of Russia will be flooded by the Antarctic Ocean, and experience extreme winds, especially in the west.
After the transition, the country will practically become the equivalent of current Africa in terms of climate.
Western Russia together with the majority of central Asia will become a total desert.
Central Russia (the part of Russia immediately to the east of the Urals) will become a huge thick jungle, practically the new Amazonian forest.
Siberia instead will also probably turn into a hot desert, but the extreme eastern tips might become slightly more green and temperate
>>
File: Area 13.png (2 KB, 188x132)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>38272218
=== AREA 13 ===
During the transition, Mesopotamia and big parts of Arabia will probably be flooded, and experience the usual violent winds.
Out of all areas, however, this is probably the one who will benefit the most from it: the temperatures will decrease almost everywhere (except the north-east) and the precipitations will increase. Mesopotamia, the Levant and the area around the Persian Gulf will become lush, green and fertile areas, and the arabian peninsula will become even colder and possibly covered in forests.
It will practically become Sumeru from G.I.
>>
File: Area 14.png (2 KB, 145x208)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>38272267
=== AREA 14 ===
Strong winds and tsunamis on the west coast of India during the transition, Pakistan and big parts of northern India will temporarily disappear under the water.
After that, the climate will go back being similar as it is now, or slightly colder; Bangladesh and eastern India will become extremely dry, however.
>>
>>38271659
>come in some decades
When? And can you tell us stuff before that? And how do you know this?
>>
File: Area 15.png (3 KB, 209x184)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>38272294
=== AREA 15 ===
There is a spot near north-east Sulawesi where basically nothing will change.
Floods will be more severe the farther away you are from that point.
When the floods are finished, the majority of Indochina will experience a dramatical drought and become a desert. Same with Papua; the rest of Indonesia should remain the same as it is now. No meaningful changes in temperatures in the whole region.
>>
>>38272326
Who will rule the world? What happens to society OP?
>>
>>38272326
=== Area 16 ===
North-eastern China and Japan will be raveged by flooding and tsunamis.
When the waters retire, temperatures will rise everywhere dramatically; China's climate will resemble current Indochina; Korea and Japan will become much more dry, and possibly desertic.

>>38272297
>When?
Sorry, I don't know; "some decades" is as accurate as I can go.
>And can you tell us stuff before that?
Global temperatures will keep rising, together with earthquake activity; and no human intervention will be able stop any of that.
>And how do you know this?
I will eventually make a 3D animation to sum up what's happening, everything will become clear looking at that.
>>
File: Area 16.png (3 KB, 277x158)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>
>>38272383
So is this more of prediction based on data and less of a "I have info from the future" claim?
>>
>>38271853
>and the south-western ones becoming cold and humid, similar to current Canada.
based,

t. texan who hates the heat
>>
File: Area 17.png (4 KB, 460x254)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>38272383
>>38272394
=== Area 17 ===
Most of Australia and New Zealand will be flooded from the west; incredibly, some pacific islands will be saved from the flooding, but will still experience hurricane-like winds.
Afterwards, Australia's temperature will return as it is now, but contrary to now, the desert will become a jungle, while the eastern parts will become desertic.
New Zealand's temperature will arise enormously, and also become much more dry.
The vast majority of pacific islands will instead become much more cold, especially the Hawaii which will become downright glacial.
>>
2 more weeks
>>
>>38272267
>Sumeru from G.I.
Illuminattis play gatcha, OP?
>>
>>38272383
>I will eventually make a 3D animation to sum up what's happening, everything will become clear looking at that.
OP here, sorry making that animation is turning out more difficult than I expected.
For now, I will leave you with this clue:
Search for "Tennis racket theorem" (also known as "Dzhanibekov effect") on the internet.
>>
when?
>>
>>38271659
whats the mechanism with which these changes are going to take place?
>>
>>38273946
OP's headcannon
>>
>>38273265
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-l-SbCFhL0
>>
>>38271659
Bump
>>
>>38273946
Exactly and why tell us this?
>>
>>38271659
Pffft

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.