[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>According to Islamic tradition, one day in 610 CE, when he was 40 years old, the angel Gabriel appeared to him during his visit to the cave. The angel showed him a cloth with Quranic verses on it and instructed him to read. When Muhammad confessed his illiteracy, Gabriel choked him forcefully, nearly suffocating him, and repeated the command. As Muhammad reiterated his inability to read, Gabriel choked him again in a similar manner. This sequence took place once more before Gabriel finally recited the verses, allowing Muhammad to memorize them.[73][74][75] These verses later constituted Quran 96:1-5.[76]
This is the behaviour of a demon. Not an Angel of the LORD. It's quite likely that Satan helped to create Islam. Also I find it funny how Islam is founded by an act of divine violence.
>>
>>38271663
And what is the behavior of an angel according to you? You have developed expectations from the exoteric commercial christianity, and now you have the perceptive framework of a 5yo.
>>
True enough for Iran to declare a fatwa against Rushdie
>>
>>38271688
You're making a lot of presumptions there
>>
>>38271709
Point one out.
>>
>>38271688
>Bold and arrogant, they are not afraid to heap abuse on celestial beings; 11yet even angels, although they are stronger and more powerful, do not heap abuse on such beings when bringing judgment on them >from d the Lord. 12But these people blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like unreasoning animals, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like animals they too will perish.

https://biblehub.com/niv/2_peter/2.htm
https://biblehub.com/topical/ttt/a/angels_are_examples_of_meekness.htm#
>>
>>38271663
That's how they used to teach kids to read before all this political correctness took hold.
>>
Did he choke the Prophet ﷺ or grab him? What are your sources?

Is this your only reason for rejecting Islam?
>>
>>38271663
The founding of islam seems more like an interaction with demonic entity than anything else
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLv3oGLDbDs
>>
>>38271663
Jebreel do bdsm sexytime with mohamot...alhamdulilah
>>
>Christians claim to be religion of love

>spread their faith by genocide, nation theft, atrocities, racism, colonization

you're no better. why would anyone trust you when the bearers of the bible are zionists and murderous europeans
>>
File: 1719857266478.png (236 KB, 1026x1975)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
>>38273078
Big thonk
>>
>>38273078
funny, considering muslims colonised europe first. Oh and the arabic slave trade was one of the longest lasting slave trades. Stop acting like a victim
>>
File: IMG_4641.jpg (272 KB, 884x1945)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>38271663
Yes OP.

To believers of Muhammed:

If you count on your works to save you, you are going to hell.

> Hath walked in my statutes, and hath kept my judgments, to deal truly; he is just, he shall surely live, saith the Lord God.

> But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.

>The soul that sins, dies.

These are from the prophet Ezekiel. That means none of the three abrahamic religions can deny its truth. This means you can’t say “God will see I’m a good person and ignore my sin.” He won’t. He is Just and Righteous and upholds true judgment.

If you sin, even once, your punishment when judgment day arrives, is soul death. Unless you have the testimony of Jesus Christ, who upheld and fulfilled the law. Muhammed’s version of Isa won’t cut it, since he denied the divinity.

The dome of the rock is the abomination of desolation that sits in the holy place (Daniel 9). This shrine denies the divinity of Christ and exalts the false prophet and Allah, who is Satan.

Therefore, it is an abomination in the eyes of the most high God and it causes desolation to all who worship in it and practice its teachings. Especially considering those who live there, are forced to follow it at risk of death. That is why Matthew told all those who see the abomination of desolation standing in the holy place to flee, because if you don’t, your generations would have very easily became damned due to believing in the false prophet.

Christ sits at the right hand of the Father, Muhammed will awaken to hell. I’m not attacking you, I am trying to help you help yourself.

Muhammed is a man.
Christ is King, and the son of God.

Good day and peace be with you.
>>
>>38271663
You say that, but Christian God also demands you place your faith in Him, or be doomed for all time.

You know what creatures require praise to remain existing, to grow in power? Demons.
>>
I dress in falsehoods and I wear masks in my mind. I am unusual, not good. I dwell in broken houses, and I could never fix one.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.