[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Moloch_the_god.gif (112 KB, 319x561)
112 KB
112 KB GIF
Ir must be difficult to commit child sacrifice etc. for Moloch in modern times... what does Moloch offer in return? Anything? Why do all the elites worship him?
>>
>>38271780
Moloch offers success. Moloch offers normalcy. Moloch offers simple survival. The children are not sacrificed on stone altars in darkly lit rooms, but in fields and sweatshops and refugee camps around the world. Their sacrifices are not difficult at all. Killing them is the easiest thing in the world. This is what Moloch offers.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (28 KB, 350x349)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>38271945
>The children are not sacrificed on stone altars in darkly lit rooms, but in fields and sweatshops and refugee camps around the world.
They're sacrificed in "abortion" clinics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A16gzm9eaa8

>Killing them is the easiest thing in the world
That's certainly true, it's very easy to kill the most vulnerable, innocent unborn children, especially when killed by their very own mother.
>>
>>38272012
Nice photoshopped building
>>
>elites are capitalists which work ''favor per favor'' principle
>Moloch works with such principle
>>
>>38271780
What does Moloch do with the sacrificed children?
>>
>>38272192
It's real bitch
>>
>>38272192
>>38272319
it's real but the crop is misleading
>>
>>38272381
Actually it's still very on the /nose/, you could say.
>>
>>38272012
Forcing people to breed and allowing conditions for those children to become hell on earth is sacrificing that generation to Moloch, and forcing the children to 'pass through the fire'.
Very easy for Abrahamists to do that since they only care for the letter of the law and not the spirit of the law.
>>
File: 1710377120330325.jpg (144 KB, 1080x751)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>38272012
This is the guy who believes that heavenly father offered his own son as a sacrifice in a Jewish satanic ritual.
>>
The moloch is likely not even a deity. It's the type of sacrifice (probably passing to the fire) usually to baal.

>>Traditionally, the name Moloch has been understood as referring to a Canaanite god.[3] However, since 1935, scholars have speculated that Moloch refers to the sacrifice itself, since the Hebrew word mlk is identical in spelling to a term that means "sacrifice" in the closely-related Punic language

Bibletards just read the verses and thought it must be a pagan god. There's no mention of moloch outside the bible
>>
Moloch is the deal you make: give up everything you love and I will give you power beyond belief
More broadly, it's about rat races and optimization for a single goal at the cost of everything else
>>
>>38271780
>>38271945
Moloch is the most direct aspect of Saturn. Saturn is the strongest celestial in the modern era (since Abrahamism amd all its offshoots are just saturnism) and Saturn empowers material tyranny.

Its a feedback loop, rulers and international merchants support's saturnism. Saturn empowers those who chase and seize material goods.
Ad infinitum.
>>
>>38272523
Please, BABY, can't you see
My mind's a burning hell?
I've got razors a ripping
And tearing and stripping
My heart apart as well!
[...]
Go on and hold her til the screaming is gone!
Go on believe her when she tells ya nothing's wrong.

But I'm the only one who'd walk across the fire for you!
And I'm the only one who'll drown in my desire for you!
>>
>>38271945
fpbp.

>>38272012
Textbook slide post. Lose one star because you failed to mention how it was boomers that started all the abortion clinics.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.