[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1200.png (213 KB, 465x279)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
What really happened? Psyop? False flag?
>>
>>38272096
I don't have deep knowledge about this one except for the official story... two retards set off bombs and killed people.

Anyone have a /x/ take on this?
>>
>>38272136
The fact that the bombs had a fuckheug explosion and barley merked 3 people, ironically they killed more people with shooting iirc.
>>
Reddit really saved the day on this one
>>
>>38272096
reminder that there was a bomb training on that day, there
reminder that the glowniggers had the backpacks that were shown to have blown up
reminder that glowniggers are on camera with the packs on and later, not
reminder that the tsarnevs were never at any moment in possession of one of those bags, their bags were completely different
reminder that the bomb going off was just a test
and on twitter before it exploded
pretty sure someone's gonna have the cap of that
glass gets blown outward
toward the street, from a shop front
from a bag...
placed on the side of the street
anyone who believes that is retarded
the one murdered on site turned all red from the poison they gave him
the other one they shot his throat out so he cant speak and threatened a confession out of him
then they killed his friend down in florida
yeah the fbi was just interviewing them and he attacked them for no reason at all, see
>>
>>38272536
Proof of any of this?
>>
>>38272577
My ass
>>
>>38272577
all glowniggers loyal to the international corporations need to be executed
the sooner the better
if you were here when it happened you'd know, but since you were only in grade school then and mom wouldnt let you on the chans yet, you're just dumb
>>
>>38272610
>Dude dude just believe meee
>>
>>38272610
KWAB
>>
>>38272620
lol ok dummies
what's next, how sandy hook was totally real
and san bernadino too
or the 911 commission report being totally factual
pathetic shitstains
>>
>>38272096
Ive never noticed how the guy on the lefts hat is way too big for his head
>>
I was on reddit while all that was happening and the site went down for several hours that day. I doubt it was a false flag but I'm pretty sure some parties did use it to vilify internet activism.

Not sure why, really. Crowd-sourcing this stuff actually turns out well most of the time.
>>
I thought it was odd there were two explosions and only pictures from the first one.
>>
>>38273094
when you cant pin both on them by finger pointing

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.