[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Screenshot 2024-07.png (58 KB, 322x281)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
Not pic related, but the one I'm trying to find. It was labeled under a certain photographer which travelled around rural America, one of the pictures featured an old house in the background, with a creepy old lady closer to the camera, as if she were running/walking towards the camera (distance around 30 feet) along with a German shepperd on her left. The creepy thing was that she had white glowing eyes and her mouth was open, probably screaming at the guy. It was likely some early creepypasta but I've never been able to find the picture since, if this thread dies I'll have to recreate the picture as good as I can remember...
>>
I know exactly the picture you mean. The one I have had a screencap attached to it. I'll see if I can find it on my HDD
>>
File: 1398137384088.jpg (726 KB, 1600x1378)
726 KB
726 KB JPG
>>38273130
Here you go OP.
Found it on a thumb drive in a folder I thought I had transferred but I guess I didn't.
>>
>>38273130
thanks anon, I must've seen it around 10 years ago
>>
>>38273155
thats awesome and checked. thanks again, it feels good to be able to find long lost memories again. I didn't remember the background but I did remember how shitty the dog looked lol. Still, its a good spoopy picture, maybe I'll try finding the original
>>
File: noonan-original-pic.jpg (89 KB, 640x493)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>38273168
>>38273155

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.