[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wanted.png (241 KB, 317x394)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
The internet is only a 3rd of the puzzle, you've probably already mastered all it has to offer.

What's next bros?
>>
The internet, revisited.
>>
File: 1409872432726.jpg (81 KB, 633x477)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
My guess is that once you are done with the internet, the next step is to form somekind of group and explore the the real world, made in abyss style.
>>
>>38273273
Just like make a new website? Think bigger.

>>38273298
I like the RPG aspects, maybe the shift has happened and instead of asking how we can put our experience online, we are asking how to bring our online experiences outside with us...
>>
>>38273311
What do you mean by "the shift has happened" ?
I do think the internet is a dead end. Used only as some sort of initiation ritual.
Come here, stay a few years getting an education then move on. Where ? I don't know, maybe the astral plane, maybe somewhere else.
>>
>>38273754
Internet is it's own plane, you predate it's mass adoption, so you had to feel "Initiated". Kids now are born initiated, it's plato's cave. They know not existence without the internet projecting it's wild images on their little screens. Probably need some kind of AI/internet Jesus to free this generation.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.