[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: dreams_900x600.jpg (76 KB, 900x600)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
I was looking out to see if any of you guys have dream decoding skills because i havent had many weird dreams lately except last night and it was particularly strange

So, the dream starts off with me driving a car and talking on the phone, the windows are so tinted i can barely see where I'm going, i dont know what im talking on the phone about but i seem to not really give a fuck about crashing the car

Then the next segment is me going in to a hotel room which is guess is me and my kid and my gf/wife. For some reason we are all in the bathroom getting ready to take a shower,

Third and last segment was me hanging out with my "family" that i didnt even recognize, i just kind of went along with whatever they were doing, next thing i know we're going on a trip and i have no idea whats going on at this point, they stop and some huge manor building thing and i dont know why but i walk in there by myself. There i instinctively go to some dude sitting in a desk but the first thing i notice, is my white goal post board (from real life) is sitting on his desk, but in the dream the board is colored black, the guy behind the desk is a black man as well and he is on the phone. Then, all the sudden a really strange person comes over to me, he is extremely tall and his head is bent all the way to the right side and upside down, at this point i was becoming more and more lucid after seeing that. He then started talking to me and i couldn't understand him, he reached his hand out and then that's when i woke up from the dream, i really wanted to see what was happening next but i couldnt enter back in the dream after that.
>>
>>38273279
You know what's funny ? I also had weird dreams since an incident with astral projection, They're too lucid and they just make too much sense and i remember them, Sometimes i deliberately filter them, I dreamt a lot of a girl i saw in my college and some people and a lot, And most of them actually happened in real life.

I think it's the same thing as Berserk where everyone was dreaming of the Eagle then he appeared at the end
>>
>>38273279
You want to fuck your mom.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.