[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pepee.jpg (6 KB, 225x224)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
2-3 ago I saw one anon share this book to another claiming they're lucky to know it for it's good vibes, as if it were a secret

I'm 99% sure it's greek, but not greek magical papyri, the cover of it was like some sort of emerald green, the title text on it was white? it seemed like 1 of 4 texts if I remember, though not related the texts of agrippa.

???

i looked through every notepad file i had saved on my computer, forgot to note it, and scoured a yt channel i remember covering it, not there. scouring greek magic texts on google, nothing

all i can remember are those details and it being renowned for it's lighter less malevolent nature?

anyone who knows it, seems to love it, so I'm really hoping an anon in the know could help me out here
>>
self bump, i know one of you remembers come on im beggin you
>>
My best guess is the Chaldean oracles
>>
>>38273381
Quran
>>
>>38273809
>Chaldean oracles
i mean, it's not that, but thank you for that one regardless, i enjoy neoplatonists
>>
ARBATEL HOLY FUCK ITS THE ARBATEL I KNEW I DIDN MAKE THIS SHIT UP

ty to the anon who recommended the neoplatonic one it got me to search again properly

and to the other anon for the laugh, case solved
>>
File: arbatel.jpg (90 KB, 667x1000)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
last self bump of the book image

just gonna leave it here in case someone stumbles upon this (dont forget it like i did lmao)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.