[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (2.98 MB, 1995x1287)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB PNG
The LHC at CERN is essentially an Oblivion gate.
>>
>>38273611
>posts Shiva dancing on the demon of ignorance
>can't tell the difference between reality and video games
>>
File: file.png (3.55 MB, 2000x1000)
3.55 MB
3.55 MB PNG
>>38274024
Are you one of those retards who thinks books, movies, video games have no real world significance because they are "fiction"?
>>
>>38273611
When I was a kid I'd imagine sitting down and watching shiva dance as he annihilates space and time devouring everything including me. How magnificent would his dance be,how wonderful the sound of his damaru that it can cause this universe to cease.
>>
>>38274042
Human created stuff reflect on humanity and while beneficial to learn about a particular arena of human life are not much beneficial by themselves beyond a point.
>>
God look at that stupid fucking statue. It looks so stupid and ugly. I hate Hinduism.
>>
>>38274042
Not everyone has the luxury of being educated by video games and Disney Marvel slop.
Bro you're so redpilled just like Gorden Freeman and Dr. Strange!
>>
>>38274059
>>38274295
cope

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.