[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1700061334595466.jpg (51 KB, 640x640)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
What are the paranormal implications of the truth? Can you live in peaceful ignorance without it or does humanity need it to finally achieve world peace?

Honest question.
>>
these niggas called skunkworks lmao
wonder how much chinky will care about their farts when they take taiwan
>>
>>38274213
Couldn't these guys just say FUCK IT and smoke all the pedo corrupt cultists and disclose anything and everything they wanted to?

I mean, nobody could catch them if they were in a gravity vehicle right?
>>
>>38274244
Theyre called skunkworks cause they're stinky.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>38274280
The problem with ufo tech is that the tech itself is very easy to do. So if everyone has one then there goes borders and law enforcement unless everyone has a tracker on them. So if you're okay with all of that then so be it. But its hidden for a few good reasons. Not just because theyre evil.
>>
calling horseshit

>probably american psyops to make competitors like USSR and China think burgers are more advanced than they are
>>
>>38274327
probably a good idea back then, he couldnt have known that in 30 years his successors would spend all their money trying to hire the local fags and driving away all the people who would actually join the military
>>
>>38225184
>>
File: Armstrong.png (803 KB, 838x720)
803 KB
803 KB PNG
>>38274213
I don't know.
There's nothing peaceful about this ignorance.
We're still living under the pretense of free will and naturalism. The naturalistic way is brutal; instead of modifying itself, humanity has to go through countless generations of winners and losers. We could easily have all been made perfect gods, and no-one in power would lose anything, in fact it would have been a net positive of mutual growth.
They could have solved every problem with mental and physical health within a few years. The prisons and hospitals would have been emptied for good. There wouldn't even be a need for money since every man and woman would have the intelligence to sustain themselves and society with little effort.
We're going backwards right now, and I don't believe a human made that call.
>>
>>38274529
The only thing stopping anything like that is the current paradigm of science and money ruling everyone. You can already will anything into existence.
>>
>>38274213
I'm going to combine your pic with my reply. So, if we already know how to do everything, it means we already know what the butterfly effects of releasing that information are, which also means we know when and how to release that information so it does benefit.

So it's either a lie or you have to wait for it.
>>
>>38274312
>very easy to do.
Lol sure buddy, sure.
>>
>>38274529
>The naturalistic way is brutal; instead of modifying itself, humanity has to go through countless generations of winners and losers. We could easily have all been made perfect gods, and no-one in power would lose anything, in fact it would have been a net positive of mutual growth.
Then loosh cant be extracted in vast quantities that it currently is. They'll lose their most precious resource, the negative energy output of suffering and misery.
>>
>>38274675
>You can already will anything into existence.
Will yourself into the sun so we dont have to deal with another "the secret" retard. Can will in anything into existence they please but still work a 9-5 for "reasons".
>>
>>38274312
That's why the AI+human+ayy system needs to be fully united and publicly understood. Extra dimensional entities need to be involved too. Thus the four corner symposium of Terra could be fully realized. Unity of all. Singularity.
>>
>>38275055
You don't have to. You can go in the woods and live off on the holy spirits guidance and intuition alone. But thats boring and would require to go back to monkey or some hunterer gatherer shit. It requires a strong belief in the first place. But a lot of people like mingling in your society. I like being here talking to you.

>>38276519
There is a massive pushback for that because of energy leeching. And for being new and scary. It would help if the government wasn't so scared of demons.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.