[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000022772.png (427 KB, 1080x1778)
427 KB
427 KB PNG
I'm trying to learn about what this all means. This is my personal chart. Can someone interpret it for me or direct me to where I can learn more about it?
>>
File: 1719509695067722.jpg (42 KB, 290x390)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>38274343
Read on the merkvahs
and try buying a mojo hand
>>
>>38275679
Ok thanks Anon!
>>
>>38274343
This iconography was the result of mortal men's studies into the structure of God. This results from a faulty misunderstanding that God and the tree of life are the same.

The truth is there were two trees in Eden. One of knowledge and one of life. If Adam and Eve had consumed the fruit of life after knowledge they would've become like God itself.

Welcome to why we tards got booted from Eden.

It wasn't entirely because we ate the fruit of knowledge. It was because with the fruit of life we could achieve something akin to divinity.
>>
Creativity is ruling wisdom.
you learn from what you make.

the whole truth is too much for to comphrehend but you rely on it as foundational

proportions on love are just overflowing you might need someone to listen to you whether your really happy or really sad.
your divine flow is a 2 to the self probably female or very sensitive with the proportions on love especailly maybe cancer star sign.

Creativity outweighing wisdom heavily though wisdome is more than it is comfortable to know for your position. Creavity is the release bringing others to your level. Maybe.

I don't know where to find out more about it but if you want to understand it you can just read the weights and connections.

missing body emotions connection suggests possible illness by blockage. be wary drink water and move enough.walks helk you think the environment our in, chaging it, you'll see. And the movement itself.
>>
You can use it as a dimensional map too.
>>
File: 7777.jpg (158 KB, 1044x1500)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>38276037
I ate both
>>
>>38276105
Thank you for the detail, I appreciate it. I have found a few sources that I'm reading more about and will take what you said to heart.
>>
>>38276037
Also because by the tree of knowledge of good and evil we subtly manifested evil in the garden of eden

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.