[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How many of you can feel the third eye? Like pressure between eye brows and when it "activates more" pressure and tiggling increases. Being able to 'see' others that can 'see'. Third eye feels sometimes like beacon that pings waves into world and some other peoples 'third eye' responds if it is open. Many other experiences with astral projection etc. (I have not trained, just 'knew' spontaniously), also seen past lives and remember some people from there. Feeling great and connected into to reality and world. Been like this many, many years already. One day 'eye' just opened spontaneously and I feel that I have something very important task to solve being here. etc.

Like to hear how common this is. Thanks, I don't know anyone else who would have same type of experiences. I know some spiritual people but not this type. Those who know more (about spirituality) can tell me more about what these experiences mean?
>>
>>38274372
Had tingling there when i lived in a house with weird shit going on all the time. Once i moved, it went away. Never did the meditation or chakra stuff.
>>
>>38274372
sounds like you have a blockage in your forehead (common) and you've built delusions around it (also common).
there's no pressure or tingling in openness. only transparent clear light and effortless flow.
>>
>>38274372
nigga that's sinusitis
>>
>>38274372
Yes when I meditate before sleep. I get the fist feeling there and I start seeing visions - sometimes text, sometimes slideshows, sometimes short movie clips. The more realistic the visions the hotter my forehead gets.

I think I’m in a hypnagogic state and the heat in my forehead comes from my brain generating all of these images. But they always start with that feeling of pressure above my eyes in the middle. And the visions start with simple shapes in that spot (have to look up) but eventually become full field visions.

I have a friend that takes ahayusca to have similar experiences but I can do it on my own.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.