[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

lets fucking GO Bros
>>
>>38274380
Ahahaha this is going to be great
Eric should be careful though because this nigger is insane and his father stabbed someone to death
>>
what did they talk about?
>>
It was a 4 hour demonstration of proficient tard wrangling.
>>
>>38274380
Eruk-hai mentions Jacob Collier. Love me a marked musical pseud. That's the only part of this interview that matters- we now possess the technology to send Eric home.
>>
I root for Terrence howard too
Eric Weinstein was acting very arrogantly in this.
He even threaten him a few times "we are a little clique, if you come at us, we stab you in the eye"
"be careful who you mess with" and all those mafia talks
he seemed very gatekeepy
>>
>>38274380
>Watches 10 minutes.
What the fuck is this about? They look like friends, they're joking, they're laughing
wtf
It's like going to a boxing match but it turns out it's a picnic.
I'm engaged and committed to watching the +4 whole hours of the thing, but if I don't hear "that's stupid" even once at the very least I'm going to be extremely disappointed.
Where's the adversity? Why isn't the other guy yelling "1 times 1 can't be 2!" already???
>>
>>38279012
>1 hour 23 minutes in
>"that's horseshit."
Ahh, not disappointing, well worth the watch, and pop corn.
I was skeptical about Eric being a good choice for the match, but the thing is Eric can tell you about Terrence Howard's work forwards and backwards and point out where Terrence uses an unrelated term to name an unrelated thing, Eric is like the Batman of science, and he came well prepared for the match.
And I'm not even half-way through this.
>>
It must be a bizarre situation for Eric, because in ways Terrence is like a parody of Eric. He has been accused of similar things, that he's a charlatan or insane and that there's no substance to his theory of everything. He has also been a proponent of making math and physics more accessible to the masses through geometric visuals and toys. He also has an artistic flair. So seeing this strange actor resonate with him so many ways could make him feel ashamed and conflicted. But he dealt with it perfectly. They make a great team honestly, their combined characteristics would make for a unique type of genius not possible in a single individual. If nothing else, Terrence demonstrably comes up with novel ideas and has a talent for visualizing and materializing concepts.
>>
>>38278642
He’s a Jew trying to protect Einstein lies, what did you expect?
>>
>>38277853
This. I made it to the hour mark before tapping out, I deal with enough retarded bullshit irl and I don't find it entertaining to watch retard wrangling because of that.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.