[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fsgsfsfs.png (55 KB, 222x290)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>be me
>have sleep paralysis every now and then, pretty rare
>wakeup, can't move, paralyzed below neck
>scared for some reason
>see some black, humanoid shape silhouette in room corner
>nothing outstandingly bad, but don't want to deal with it anymore
>start jerking off aggressively every time before bed, staring into that corner to assert dominance and show that I don't fear
>one night wake up
>can't move, heart racing
>skinless woman looking thing with dozens of eyes on her face sitting on me, straddling. Has hands with claws like Freddy Kruger knife fingers but on both hands
>nearly shit myself
>it whispers
>"sleep naked you coward, I'll fuck you so hard you'll never be able to get off to any other human again"
>"I'll be waiting, worm"
>shut my eyes, praying to Lord to deliver me from this evil
>surrounded by bed with salt the next day, no longer try to assert any sort of dominance
>get sleep paralysis way more often now, same shit with silhouette in dark room corner
>week ago silhouette moved to foot of the bed, looks like it stands behind salt line but I'm still getting nervous
how fucked am I?
it's all in my head, just my fucked up imagination, right?
Would going to a psychiatrist help?
>>
File: 1681931057826858.jpg (229 KB, 720x1213)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
copypasta

anyway if you're experiencing sleep paralysis praying this to Yahshua as your Lord might help you
>>
>>38274599
This. Demons need permission to do anything. It's not a glamorous existence. Any schmuck can bind them to do stupid shit all the time. It's very funny.
>>
>>38274582
I've gotten sleep paralysis for a decade since middle school, after a few years I trained myself to remain calm and none of the demons appeared, I kept on repeating "in the name of Jesus" in my head until I regained control. After a while I didn't even have to do that anymore and it just became an annoyance trying to wake up my hands. They feed off of fear and fuck off if you don't give it to them.
>>
>>38274582
>Would going to a psychiatrist help?
Absolutely no, even if its in your head.
>>
File: dhdghdhdhdh.png (154 KB, 686x946)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
This her, anon?
>>
>>38274774
Damn how can I get this baddie to visit me in my sleep paralysis episodes?
>>
This should go on r/yandere
>>
>>38274582
don't let scary looking things get the best of you bro
it's looking scary for that reason
but scariness is subjective
someone else would be turned on by her appearance
smile at her and don't be afraid and know that she can't harm you
tell her about love
tell her she does know nothing about love and offer pity
the worst it can do is drive you insane if you're giving in to fear
don't be weak, be loving and forgiving, offer the other cheek
stop the aggressive jerking and wasting of your seed it has a negative effect on your subconscious
>>
or just ignore it
imagine buddha sitting and smiling and a demon trying to gain his attention but failing miserably no matter what it does
>>
>>38274582
It might help you to know that in sleep paralysis you aren't fully awake, so hallucinations are common. They usually serve to explain the sensations experienced by the parts of you that are awake. For instance, the fear/panic is explained by your body releasing neurotransmitters to help you wake up. The paralysis is REM atonia, and prevents dreams from acting on the body.

I had SP 2+ times a day for years, and it took a while for me to put aside the physiological response and the hallucinations and just relax. Not long after I did, and I was hoping to lucid dream, it stopped happening.
>>
>>38274582
>tries to scare demon by jacking off
>actually seduces it
kek you brought this onto yourself coomer
>>
File: gvh nbvg.jpg (70 KB, 550x800)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
What happens in these dreams is that your entire terror center lights up so hard that you start to wake up, which is why you start to feel the paralysis. You are always paralyzed during sleep unless something goes wrong (sleep walking) so you don't fall out of bed, but in the dream state you don't feel that.
>>
File: 345.jpg (37 KB, 600x600)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>38274582
I wouldn't think too hard about it. The evil ones are manipulating your dreams. (They declared war on God.)

They are also homo terrorists. I've been scizo 5 years and let me tell you nothing they say is profound or anything. You probably discovered white genocide. Just relax, they're going after civvies cus they can't win the war.

It's a bit scary but just wait for justice. Remember Jesus wins as he declared victory over hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MricpBIsVAo
>>
File: 5b5.png (302 KB, 680x680)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>>38275157
You're a fucking fag dude
>I've been le schizo for 5 months
Try being a prophet and having to play it off as schizophrenia just so you can blend into this superficial world.

None of you people are honest so fuck I'm now non-binary bisexual LatinX

I identify as a prophet and you have to accept me as one. No one can question the validity of my visions and experiences. You have to take it 100% as fact even though I myself understand because I had to see it to believe it.

Yessssss an inter-dimensional snake exists.
Yes there's an antichrist, the incarnation of a fallen angel. His voice came out of my mouth
>I DARE YOU TO, STEAL THE PROPHETS PROPERTY
There was like a tornado in my room. He's the prince of air just like the Bible says. His voice was high pitched, child like screech, with razor sharp teeth and it sounded retro like it was part computer.

My first vision at 17 when I saw those people behind church benches with no eyes and blood was dripping out of the sockets
The voice said
>And their brains will be fed by my stones
Now look at the first temptation of Christ, turning stones to bread.

You guys need to STFU and listen to me. America has an evil spirit in the capital and even Trump said so when he was sitting president. There's something evil in Washington DC and I tried to tell you.
I'm off the hook with God.

I'm mortal just like everyone else, a bullet will do the same to me what it does to you. Keep your relationship with God between you and God because assholes will get jealous. I've dealt with a lot of assholes especially other Christians

Yes yes it's so funny to put words in a prophets mouth oo look at these word bubbles. Do you really want to worry about being a false prophet and burning in the hell you know is real?

It sucks man, you do not want this life.
>>
I have had some experiences with an entity that I can only describe as a ant-spider hybrid the size of a cat, I have seen it multiple times in and outside sleep paralysis but it has never comunicared with me it just either watches me or walks around, also for some reason its has way more legs than its body should allow
>>
>>38274582
>has sleep paralysis because of poor behavior
>Cant cure it by just living right
>>
>>38274582
I had sleep paralysis for about one second once. I got pissed and yelled out Jesus with a lot of anger. Rage even. Like how dare a puny demon disturb a son of God. It was gone and never happened again.
>>
>>38274582
If you have sex with it, you will see that darkness is a matter of perspective and that you couldn't really see it very well.
Not that I fully recommend such a course of action, but if you see this entity in other places than your own house you might consider such a relationship.
>>
Was the sex good at least?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.