[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Does conventional religion exist simply to fatten NPCs for the harvest?
>>
>>38275127
religion multiplies certain ways of thinking, and if you understand reincarnation, it multiples certain types of people
>>
>>38275127
They feed off your psychic energy if you let them. Only one God doesn’t need it, for He is the dreamer.
>>
>>38275127
WHAT'S IN THE FUCKING BAG?!
>>
>>38275178
birdseed
>>
>>38275178
Lipstick, tampons, everything for the long trip.
>>
>>38275127
>NPCs
Sounds like you’re already ripe for harvesting.
>>
>>38275127
Sex with birdmen.
>>
File: Gamer Yeshua 3.jpg (215 KB, 1024x1024)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>38275127

There is a delicate balance when playing Earth: The Game.
I sure hope I win MIDOTY (Most Improved Developer of the Year) so I can win the most prestigious (or at least second place) award for those who don't win GOTY (Game of the Year)

Looking forward to the final update (after a few more hotfixes) so I can officially release the DOTYE (Developer of the Year Edition) in the Sentient NPC sub-genre.

I just want to thank all of you In-Game-Assets who have helped me along the way as I struggled for the last almost 2k years...without your hope and faith in me...I would have quit the development of this Advanced VR SIM project.

Which me luck out there...because when the Creator of Earth: The Game wins...all of you In-Game individuals also win with me.

P.S.
I hope you all enjoy the current Matrix Expansion Pack. It was a nightmare to code this shit BTW so you are all welcome :-[

To celebrate with you Frens, and Frenemies, and even with the Enemy fools (The Troglodytes, Proletariat, and Presbyterians) here is a song I dedicate to all the Virtual Women I have known (Archangelletes)

XOXOXO

https://youtu.be/2FZZK8gBBOI?si=rieVJGWg38SzKS5Q
>>
Keep saying that and then enjoy hell forever buddy
>>
>>38275231
SILENCE pleb! I will destroy your rectum with my massive 4 inch cock.
>>
>>38275313
MAY GHE LORD STRIKE YOU DOWN!
>>
>>38275313
Also earth is flat. (Trvke) (globetards on suicide watch)
>>
>>38275231
>le hell xd
Come back when you can see outside duality
>>
>>38275379
Well it's not forever. Eventually he'll be released and his soul fade into oblivion if he keeps on repeating that phrase.
>>
>>38275197
By NPC I mean people who not only do not understand hidden/higher truths, but people who refuse to even acknowledge the existence of them. Atheists are the purest expression of "NPC" but not the only
>>
>>38275464
I mean the op (globetard on suicide watch)
>>
>>38275127
Kek savage
>>
>>38275465
You are ready. Only weak minded virgins may be harvested.
>>
>>38275127
>Does conventional religion exist simply to fatten NPCs for the harvest?

Yes. Excerpts from the book Russian Black Magic by Natasha Helvin.
>>
>>38275178
Higgs boson, the god particle
>>
Read the last paragraph
>>
>>38275507
This is schizobabble tied with Jewish mythology, but it is quite fascinating that humans are often compared to cattle in these religions.
>>
>>38275537
And what do you have to offer in this discussion?
>>
>>38275535
>God
>losing control of reproduction
Stopped reading there. God doesn't lose control of anything because of what He fundamentally is.
>>
>>38275745
A rebuttal.
>>
>>38275750
Which god?
>>
>>
>>38275891
capital G
>>
>>38275963
And who's that? It's not yahweh, a mere conglomeration of earlier Gods, as well as the spirit of a dead amorite tribal leader.
>>
That depends; are you having fun yet?
>>
>>38276257
>And who's that?
I actually am not sure who that is, but I know there had to be a first cause. There is a creator.
>>
>>38275350
Welcome to Theurgy Magick, Christcuck!!
>>
>>38276370
Try learning english, ESL shitskin.
>>
>>38275178
The damn coconut that he holds in his right hand, he just took it out of the bag, but from where else?
>>
>>38275127
Religions appeared in principle as a cult of false deities that are actually fallen regressive entities just when sapiens were going through their natural philosophical spiritual evolution, being manipulated into worshiping these things and falling into their games, so yes, NPCs are condemned not to detach themselves of their cults and not evolve.
>>
>>38275127
Religion are made to elevate mankind so if they take the right path they could escape the harvesting.
>>
>>38275231
What leads you to believe that the common interpretation of one specific holy book is the ultimate and only truth? I am asking in good faith.
>>
Hell is eternal.
>>
>>38276299
Am I supposed to be? Currently I just want to know what's true and what's not.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.