[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What do you think about Black magic culture in Morocco?
>>
>>38275194
must be pretty cool
>>
>>38275194
Never heard of it, but I have heard some cool stories about the nearby Sahel region in black Africa, if it’s anything like that than its very interesting and different from western witchcraft

But also Islam is very strict with these kind of things so im assuming it’s very underground

Lastly im Dutch and my country has a lot of Moroccan immigrants, now im wandering if there are any witches or even groups here
>>
File: 18633563.jpg (79 KB, 317x475)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>38275194
Do they go through tree roots or in the hole in their basement?
>>
>>38275715
Moroccan Immigrants in Netherland are just lowlifes, But I believe there is a rare kind to find there if you were ever lucky it's even hard to find them here in Morocco, But I believe superstitions and witchery is illegal here but I believe if you were very lucky enough to not stumble across a con artist then you're gonna find the real and purest form of black magic.

It's just very hard to find but Morocco has literally one of the most active black magics
>>
Black magic is extremely dangerous if used improperly. As is all magic. Which is why we need greater understanding of it and the beings that know it should work more forwardly with people to help them know. Because random people stumbling upon text files of stuff like that and then doing God knows what is a bad time for everyone and everything including the caster. It's just better that everyone knows more of everything in general with more oversight and guidance.
>>
>>38276465
Lol don’t be so harsh, they aren’t “lowlifes”, I mean maybe but what immigrants aren’t, immigrants are always either ghetto lowlifes or stuck up tech bro entrepreneurs and I honestly prefer the former

Also what you said about being hard to find but active seems to be much the case in most of that region, but my personal “theory” is that the more persecuted and forbidden the practice, the stronger the magic, here in Western Europe there isn’t any real stigma towards witches and many are very open about it, thus they’re magic is weaker and degenerate

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.