[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ships.jpg (2.97 MB, 1839x4727)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB JPG
>In the original Stargate motion picture, the Great Pyramid of Giza was revealed to be nothing more than a crude, ritualistic imitation by fearful protodynastic Egyptians of the gigantic pyramidal starships in which creations beyond their comprehension had come to Earth.
>The stone coffer in the "King's Chamber" was a similar rough image of the wondrous machine in the starships with the power to literally bring dead bodies back to life.

>>
>>38275980
>includes pic-unrel of a fed larp
Checks out.

Giza is something of an amplifier device not unlike Professor X's Cerebro.
>>
>>38276020
>fed larp
They're hiring SpaceX to build a vehicle to deorbit the ISS, and you must have missed the part about reanimating dead bodies inside the ships
>>
>>38276031
I'd be more concerned with them using SpaceX for weather control and activation of the graphene dust embedded into just about every human on the planet. But we can agree on zombies yes.
>>
File: file.png (826 KB, 770x594)
826 KB
826 KB PNG
>>38276062
>I'd be more concerned with them using SpaceX for weather control
>implying they need SpaceX to control the weather

There are installations like HAARP all over the world.
>>
>>38276020
>doubts anvil ship revelations while every bit of it is slowly true
>>
>>38276076
The former provides orbital coverage I'm not sure why you're supposedly so intelligent yet can't deduce that basic fact.
>>
>>38276082
Any guesses as to when the skinwalkers happen if all this does unfold?
>>
I just watched this video today about glowing reptile type creatures witnessed in Vietnam. They sound similar, also they were silent.

https://youtu.be/B-NDWLNlNnY
>>
>>38275980
John frvm of the annvnaken will retvrn...civilization is saved
>>
>>38275980
Resurrection machine
>>
Seek help, please
>>
The Pentyrch Incident;
The pyramid ufo over the pentagon video

So... yes.
>>
>>38275980

The sphinx was a human face with a dog nose. That's why it was damaged.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.