[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GE-Single-Tracks.jpg (34 KB, 400x400)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
is it possible, i have had some pretty realistic dreams and i believe some astral project that fell apart pretty fast
>>
>>38276127
look at sparks in eyes after closing them for a wile or covering them with your hands. Eventually takes you to Heaven where you can then travel to your preferred timeline so long as the intent is right.
>>
>>38276140
is this actaully true, holy fuck i would go back a few weeks and make things right.
>>
>>38276189
You gotta be advanced to change the past like that usally the past will change if your intent is based enuff and acheivable according to the weight your soul
>>
>>38276127
Last year in November I fell asleep after talking to my girlfreind over the phone
I was happy, content, not hungry a sort of stillness.

I fell asleep in a new environment which was comfortable safe small and new

I woke up 10 minutes later after having a dream which felt like a whole day with my girlfreind where we were content, and happy,

And I texted her telling her saying wow wow omg I shifted and she laughed at me of course lol. The dream felt so real though and I do not remember what happened I that dream anymore but its the closest I've come.

The closest I've ever come to shifting or projecting I've always had a positive mental, attitude and personality but that's just me and this is just my experience.
>>
>>38276140 i have tried this before, eventually it turns red and just fades away, sometime it leads to hypnagogia though
>>
>>38276198
so what if i wanted to not fuck up eveything that went wrong the past few weeks?
>>
>>38276127
One thing is certain, you asked me to come here to discuss things with you by using your thoughts to connect to me. I saw in my mind's eye, the 4chan website with the request to come and talk to you labeled in the image of the endless divine ascension.

You asked me here now ask me what you want to ask.
>>
>>38276140
Yeah the spark in the eye. I see it too clearly.
>>
>>38276127
>is it possible, i have had some pretty realistic dreams and i believe some astral project that fell apart pretty fast
Yes, but I don't believe permanent shifts are possible without making deals with spiritual forces, of through naturally dying here.
For one you would have make an agreement with something that wanted your body after you left it behind if you wanted to stay out because it will naturally pull you back in if you are still alive.
As for the rest, there is basically the universe being alive and aware of itself and you meeting it and agreeing to see more of what is has to show you, and it will do that in various ways if you are trying to see what its got.
The best way to astral project is to make an agreement with an angelic being and essentially have a spiritual partner whom you can love your way towards into another realm. I say this because if you start browsing realities its going to get rather lonely when you shift between hundreds or thousands of them and don't know anyone who is sufficiently awake from the 'dream of earth', to know you concurrently across eternity.
I came to such an agreement of sorts, and it has been a blessing, how its meant to be done imo.
God pretty much told me he gives special privileges to his followers.
>>
i want to be with the one i love, they're not real in this reality
>>
>>38276275
nah you just gotta due it ritualistaclly with guided
>>38276284
do the right thing now and visualise the past changing in accordance with what would change the present and future then use prayer and deity invocation to change the present surrounding
>>38276300
get to the point where you find your mission and become able to see flashes of light in visible physical sight
>>
>>38276457
>get to the point where you find your mission and become able to see flashes of light in visible physical sight

I can see the light with my naked eye when I look in to the focus of the area where I know it is focused. I can grow the dot at will with my focus and I can bring it closer to me or send it away with my will.
>>
>>38276457
I want to be near to the point where I am capable of remembering my mission. I know that I am suppose to convert 10% of the non believers but beyond that, I know that the world is alive today because God gave it to me.
>>
File: pain.jpg (317 KB, 1565x651)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
So much pain I have already faced.
>>
>>38276424
and for what its worth i am constantly seeing angel/twin flame numbers, especially repeating 1's, 2's and 5's
>>
i would do anything, to just hold him one time

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.