[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: heaven.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
I joinee worlds during the cult hype of 2018-2019, hoping to see some spoopy shit, or at least see the elusive nexialist character people always talked about. Turns out all of that was a load of shit. There is no cult, and nexialist was just some shy nerd who tried make an arg. Standard stuff.
But i stayed. I joined a few discords, attended the movie nights, poetry readings, quizes, tours, all of it. Made a nice bunch of friends, all probably decades older than me. I kept frequenting there for probably a few years, helping new people build collections of worldsmarks, teaching them what to do, etc. I really started to feel like i was a part of a nice lil community, especially when the cult shit died down (fuck you nexpo).
But only around a year ago, late one sunday evening after work, i hopped on for there to be only like 6 people in the main hub, of which like 3 were afk (including the server manager or some shit, SirGemini). A user called keygiver95 approached me and sent a few whispers, asking if i could show them some cult worlds. They were using the default penguin avatar, so i thought they were some dumbass kid who just saw the nexpo video 4 years too late. I was bored, so i decided to take them for a ride.
>>
I visited a few spoopy worlds, usual stuff that people make for clickbait videos or stuff thats been around for decades. He was not amused, and whispers to me "how new are you, this shit sucks kys." Tbh i was surprised, cause people are usually rly sound there, but i just told him "yeah ok fuck off then kid" and he went off for a bit. A few minutes later insee him back online, so i decide to teleport to him.
Even typing this makes me fucking sick to my stomach man. He was in a giant untextured version of the main hub, with probably 5 others, all surrounded by the most grotesque CP jpegs i have ever seen, shit that makes your mouth go dry. They were all interactable too, but god knows i didnt wanna see what the fuck that did.
I deleted my entire worlds folder that night, cleared my cache, explained what happened in the discord, and never reinstalled.
Keygiver95 if you're here, or any of your friends, fuck you.
>>
>>38276175
geeze sorry you had to interact with that sentient feces

some ppl are fucked in the head
>>
File: MayIHaveOne.jpg (166 KB, 570x884)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>38276175
Have a bump because I read your story. Freaky
>>
That's messed up.
Kinda makes me glad I didn't venture too far into worlds
>>
>>38276175
Holy shit sorry anon. The story is funny in a “what the fuck” kind of way but I know that feeling, it hurts you to your core, makes you question reality itself desu, like a part of you has been ripped right out and burned.
>>
>>38276501
Word dude, i got a load of shit in the discord group at the start, cauee everyone was saying i was spreading more fake rumors
>>
>>38276520
They sound like a bunch of fags but wygd? I’ve never played worlds but if it is a dead mmo type game like you say then it sounds like the perfect breeding ground for pedo fucks to germinate
>>
>>38276171
Hope you reported that shit, pedos get the bullet
>>
Jesus Christ. Wtf. Did this actually happen?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.