[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FB_IMG_1719883036764.jpg (47 KB, 720x405)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
At first I thought they were just incoherent schizo ramblings but have come to realize that most of their lyrics are not nonsense at all. They're just very esoteric and abstract but they do make sense when you actually look into them and the concepts that they explore (occultism, post-modern accelerationism, & transhumanism just to name a few) Almost evey lyric Ride has written is precise and calculated and comes from the deepest recesses of whatever field of the aether this group managed to tap into. At times it feels as if 'MC Ride's is an entity unto himself (my theory is he is a vessel for Papa Legba) I'm sure the band would tell you all of this themselves were they more open about their creative process
>>
File: pey4kdeutc681.png (2.75 MB, 2560x1440)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB PNG
>>38276240
Better quality
>>
>>38276240
All musicians are puppets of Satan

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.