[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6410.jpg (1.84 MB, 3222x3222)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB JPG
Joyboy is a real person and lives in Boise Idaho. His frequency is higher than any other human on Earth. One Piece is a metaphor for his life.

His frequency enters the collective conciousness and inspires those who dont feel free to be strong. He inspires others to be true to themselves. He inspires others to look into the esoteric and the unknown.

He inspires to look for the truth. Because the truth is what sets is free.

His middle name starts with D and his last name is Leavitt. A descendant of the Norman family from Jonquerets De Livet (sounds similar too luffy.. doesnt it??) His family served Rollo. The original pirate-king. Joyboys frequency is slowly freeing our world from tyranny one person at a time. Mark my words X. You will believe me in the years to come. Have faith. and above all. Laugh. Laugh as much as you can. HAHAAHAHA
>>
a website called "X" is fitting for pirates isnt it? hehehe
>>
I never watched one piece, is it worth the time?
>>
File: IMG_5557.jpg (954 KB, 3222x3222)
954 KB
954 KB JPG
Pay attention to barrels. They mark the spot.
>>
File: IMG_5558.jpg (687 KB, 3222x3222)
687 KB
687 KB JPG
>>38276411
yes. 100% yes.
>>
File: IMG_5551.png (3.9 MB, 1170x2532)
3.9 MB
3.9 MB PNG
>>38276416

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.