[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Loop1.png (269 KB, 1078x1162)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
WW3

What else ...
... Can you see?
>>
Vermin Supreme 2024

Maybe Supreme Hyde 2024 if that works out.
>>
The second half of the dragon is its tail so I assume it will fling something at us.
>>
I see sky scrapers turned to jaggled needles amidst a skyline of mushroom clouds and golden light
>>
>>38276628
I have dreams about fiction merging with reality, but the thing is its not the cutesy characters with their personalities but demons possessing familiar characters to gain your trust. Now I get what Chris chan was talking about when he mentioned everything will merge. Unironically he's right and I'm starting to think he's a gov plant
>>
>>38276628
I can't see. I just stare. Reality is breaking down. We don't have long now. Reset soon. Embrace and love if possible. Soon you will be very, very lonely.
>>
>>38276837
I’m sorry :(
>>
>>38276828
Chris is a mk ultra plant,
>>
>>38276628
>> Forget about the snake for now.

Be Wise as the Snake, Gentle as a Dove/Lamb.
>>
a bridging of dimensions, a merging of many things
>>
>>38276628
a dark ass moon bruh?????
>>
>>38276801
I see 30 years of pointless fighting that lasts so long that people forget we're at war.
>>
>>38276628
Nothing ever happens. And nothing matters. It all doesn’t fucking matter.
>>
>>38276837

shut up elon.
>>
>>38276828
Chris Chan has an interesting astrological chart. He is/was a conduit for something he clearly didn’t understand, and was abused by the internet.
>>
>>38277007
>>38276828
Are we talking about ai characters based on fictional/metaphisical characters not being the same person as their template? Or AR, or how ai generated content will be indistinguishable from the non generated content? I do think the digital layer of reality is getting closer to merging with the physical but I don’t think the metaphisical can ever touch the material world beyond its shadows

I don’t know if that will get to happen or if global war will happen just in time to stop it
>>
>>38276628

WW3 will not be the catastrophic event that many secretly hope for, instead it will escalate frighteningly quickly but burn out incredibly fast due to the intensity of the violence. The aftermath will be a mundane, slow recovery. Many states will fare better than others, the West will enter a dark age that will last at least two generations, if not more.

Humanity will slowly, painfully emerge from our crib as the post WW3 humanity is forced to quickly adapt society to a climate-ravaged planet. We will develop technology and logistical and infrastructure systems that help the environment recover, the earth and humanity will fully recover from this within a century. We will then finally begin our ascension process in earnest.

Unfortunately, in the interim we'll have to work all this crazy shit out of our collective systems - sadly a lot of people are gonna die.
>>
>>38277529
only 7 more to go, then?
>>
>>38277876
Not sure if ai but that sounds the most plausible right now. The idea of worlds merging reminds me of LAIN not sure if you've watched it but I can feel something like another layer of reality being placed on us
>>
>>38276628
name one post that was posted on 4chan , ever , that predicted future events , and did not speak in riddles that can be interpreted in 2 or more ways
>>
Nothing ever happens. You were here six months ago and you will still be here six months from now.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.