[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How did you get here /x/? Do you remember what you did today? Sure you remember the things you did immediately before now, but what about the event before that? and before that? Do you actually remember them? Or do you just have that story in your head? What do you ACTUALLY remember?
>>
>>38277225
I remember what it felt like when the nurse swizzled the needle in my arm while my dad was confused about why I was screaming about the vampires. He took me away from there, promising I would not ever have to go back. And then my mom forced me to go back because she didn't find insurance for me for nothing.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.