[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (675 KB, 800x591)
675 KB
675 KB PNG
How often someone consciously chooses beauty over ugliness is a good measure to judge their worth by. Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder btw, it is objective. Beauty is perfection, beauty is order, beauty is chaste and reserved and pure of heart. Beauty is the love a parent has for their child, and vice versa. Beauty is also the love, trust, and awe a sincerely religious person has for their god. Nihilism and living only for the material is not beautiful. Similarly nobody even pretends to think that a large canvas with meaningless smears and splotches of paint, or art purposefully designed to be disgusting and repulse you is "beautiful". Even the people who claim it has value.There are people out there who unironically hate the idea of true beauty, and they are the most evil of them all.

You can see this in what the fruits of how you're living your life are. When I was focused on more physically tangible things, instant animal gratifications, I generally felt much more depressed and directionless. I led an uglier life and had a much uglier soul. I know this is obvious common sense but I feel like a lot of depressed newfriends here need to hear it. Particularly the anon who always posts here and on /his/ about how much "retarded tranny god" hates him and tortures him
>>
>>38278443
Beauty is beautiful. To think it is anything less is foolish, to think it is anything more is terrible. To mistake it for goodness is to start walking into hell.
>>
File: IMG_5297.png (1.35 MB, 1000x995)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
Beauty and the appreciation of it is antisemitic.
>>
File: pieta-michelangelo.jpg (1.05 MB, 2000x1846)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
>>38278443
The Most Beautiful

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.