[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

This is a UFO Day Digital Disclosure Chain - please share to those who care -
We are so close!!!

Its World UFO Day
This is the Way!!!
Imagine a world where clean energy is wirelessly transmitted from space, powering our planet without borders or limitations. The Wireless Orbital Power System (WOPS) makes this vision a reality, harnessing energy from the ionosphere and transmitting it globally via a satellite constellation. This revolutionary technology has the potential to transform our energy landscape, providing reliable, constant, and efficient power to remote areas, disaster zones, and entire cities. By combining advanced technologies like air-breathing ion engines, laser filament technology, and microwave wireless power transfer, WOPS creates a self-sustaining system that can support our growing energy demands while reducing our carbon footprint. As we celebrate World UFO Day, we're reminded that the technology to power UFO-styled craft may not be as far-fetched as we think. In fact, the development of WOPS and similar technologies could be the key to unlocking a new era of sustainable energy and space exploration. Or is everything just mentioned, already a reality? And as always suspected, technology that was already being used by Governments and Shadow Agencies, perhaps 30 years ago? Whatever is going on, the fact is, the following technology is already here, or in development. (Either this has been done, or is about to be done..... the Disclosure has begun!) Join us in shaping the future of energy and space travel. Let's make WOPS a reality and create a world where clean energy is no longer a dream, but a fundamental right for all.

All we know is in this World UFO day especially, Fact IS indeed stranger, than Fiction.
>>
>>38278509
You and a local company here in New Zealand (https://emrod.energy/) are the only people I've spoken to since it came to me in a dream about a week ago to be honest. And you're the first person to reply. (Apart from family members).

I'm releasing this Open Source to the world.

I do have a little experience in the Electrical industry but not enough knowledge to figure out if any of this could be done. But from what I do see on the internet, and this NZ company there seems to be interesting developments in this field.

The satellite constellation sharing energy in one global grid seems to be getting done. (Above company)

The Air breathing ion engine for orbit maintenance seems to be a thing.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmosphere-breathing_electric_propulsion

Ionosphere or Magnetosphere harvesting seems to be a viable thing that's being looked at with Space Tethers.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/290166186_Energy_harvesting_on_spacecraft_using_electrodynamic_tethers

And Atmospheric lasers that ionize the air in its path seems to already be a thing:

US Patent:US20080099624A1

I'm thinking, why not combine them all together into one satellite constellation?

Or as I previously mentioned in my diagram and WOPS harvesting the Ionosphere directly.

Potentially on the next Starlink versions of satellite for example?

Or perhaps, it's being worked on by Governments already, who knows.

Anyway its giving me many sleepless nights atm.
Sorry to bother you at all.
>>
>>38278509
Another day another glowie UFO larp thread.
>>
>>38278656
Not really. I'm actually an Electrician from New Zealand.

Quite a genuine post. Thought the world should have all this info. And I figured a chain letter type thingie might be a novel way to get it out there, and just saw it was UFO day.

Anyway. :)
>>
>>38278509
>Imagine a world where clean energy is wirelessly transmitted from space, powering our planet without borders or limitations.
Sounds like a nightmare for the national security services, and a recipe for global war.
But I do appreciate your offering it out of goodwill. You seem like you mean well.
>>
>>38278976
Cheers anon.
I'm trying my best.
It's hard to share this out to the right kinda people.
Most don't understand it, and for those that do... they could turn it into a weapon (or already have).

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.