[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1280px-Lingerie.jpg (526 KB, 1280x1881)
526 KB
526 KB JPG
Jews say non Jews are made from the evil emanation and so releasing these sparks by encouraging Homosexuality, not marrying, abstaining from meat, and depopulation with poisons and pharmakoiea is purifying the world. However, this is mistaken, women are actually from the evil emanation, being archetypally feminine, like Jews, and Jews are actually from the evil emanation too. However, Jews are nothing without women and their materialism and evil. Women are innately Homosexual. Therefore I propose we create XX chromosome specific bioweapons and release them into the atmosphere.

You may laugh but this effectively disables the jew permanently. And not a single shot is fired. I propose we start with white women and return whites to being the primordial masculine androgyne self reproducing race. We are not like the lesser races that need to worship the matriarchy to reproduce. Imagine not only being cucked to the whims of another person in your reproductive drive that may be subverted by the sons of cain, but being cucked to a retard woman, a child. Imagine asking a child for permission to reproduce and maintain marriage. Fuck that. Women were created by Satan the same father of jews. Depopulate women and return humanity to the original androgyne condition.
>>
File: Hades and griffon.jpg (166 KB, 1024x1024)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>38278650

Shopper:
"Wow!
These Mannequin Torsos seem so life-like.
They feel like...actual human skin and flesh."

Shopkeeper:
"That's because they are made out of human torsos..."

>She quickly shoots the customer with a dart gun.

Shopkeeper:
"You'll be a fine addition to my boutique..."

https://youtu.be/ZYKPCtHOUWg?si=A6JOKCIWOxZSJmu0
>>
>>38278650
All men should be depopulated except me.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.