[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Have you ever been punished by God himself? Does God have two types of punishment - like one where he removes himself from you and let’s demons attack you. And secondly is where he punishes you himself? Only the second one is considered good?

I know that I’ve had the first type since demons attacked my legs one night but it ended up helping me in the long run funny enough.

I think I’ve had the second type too but the story is too embarrassing to share here. Also I’ve had some other times when being messed with but that could have been the Illuminati or something and I don’t want to give them any credit for anything.
>>
>>38278753
God doesn't punish, Satan is the one that inflict suffering
Stop being an edgy kid and blame everything on "MuH gOd"
>>
>>38278753
>and let’s demons attack you
Let's not, doesn't sound very pleasant.
>>
theres no punishment, only the innate suffering of the world
theres no virtue, only attaining the correct mindset to minimize suffering

a puzzle manufacturer mixes up the puzzle pieces so that the consumer gets to arrange them in correct order

only in correct order will we harmonize with god's creation
neither correct order nor incorrect order are punishment or virtue

a game dev intentionally puts enemies in his game so that the player has things to beat

the trick to this world is to realize that enemies only seem evil when you fail to harmonize
subdue the enemy, don't jack yourself off over not being him
>>
>>38278753
God doesn't whack people with a stick, that's your own doing
>>
>>38278753
I'm not sure. Maybe. I've definitely had the first happen to me.
>>38278755
>>38278959
Cain, Sodom and Gomorrah, Nebuchadnezzar, the flood, the Hebrews wandering the desert for forty years, the three plagues and the death of Egypt's first born sons, etc. etc. He definitely does. It's just most people aren't important enough or don't sin grievously enough to draw his ire directly. Remember, God is a god of mercy, but also of justice.
>>
>>38279120
All of these are stories we tell ourselves to back the concept that human affairs are somehow important in the first place.
The idea of an antropomorphic god with specific likes and dislikes is a reflection of human ego and delusion, not a reflection of truth.
>>
File: 1716952465911759.jpg (75 KB, 770x600)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>38279136
I don't really care what your opinion is anon.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.