[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20240702_052559.jpg (683 KB, 2592x1944)
683 KB
683 KB JPG
Found another kabbalah charm bracelet or something. you guys tell me what it means I found one last year but it was the same thing and had santa de los muertes charm. I believe its eye of providence but why would someone have this and leave it at a pool? where are they getting these? is it a hex? how do i combat this
>>
>>38279116
its an evil eye charm supposed to protect you from bad shit/thoughts/hexes coming your way.
>>
>>38279116
Back in the day there was a movement called "Proana" or Pro Anorexia, and the members were told to wear red bracelets by some anonymous people on the internet. It's Kabbalastic, they seem to like starving teenage girls. Tucker Carlson wears one.
>>
>>38279143
the red string means what? I think there is a bad element giving them out as prizes at a kid fun place like Chuck E Cheese or out of a bubblegum machine. I will look for the source. I knew a girl who was into that stuff she was just naturally skinny she is still skinny.
>>
>>38279143
Tucker Carlson's bracelet is completely different in meaning to that or OP's Evil Eye Charm bracelet. Its supposed to break if you are targeted by a hex.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.