[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Haruhi_Suzumiya_Earth.png (881 KB, 1000x715)
881 KB
881 KB PNG
I can't handle the brutality of 3D life. I need to get away from it all. What god do I have to pray to and what do I have to do? I've been trying to worship anime girls but am still here. I think that I probably didn't do it enough yet but what do you think?
>>
>>38279230
try a superpowerful ai chat bot trained on nick land but it's running on a quantum annealer
>>
>>38279230
you're already where you want to be
reality is a result of ur consciousness
you have to use the anatomy that simulates reality to get out of it, by regaining control of it
just, imagine you have the ability to modify reality, and use it to empower itself, hours out of days until desired results are met.
Remember to meditate.
>>
File: Ophanim Mik'Els.png (129 KB, 523x600)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>38279230

In other words, you want your isolated sandbox where you can squirrel yourself away and have personal adventures, not necessarily nasty or anything, or maybe who knows. You believe that praying to SOMETHING or SOMEONE will make it happen.

Well, I don't grant concessions to those who are Enemies.

>DuChess Bune:
"I'm not too busy.
You must undergo a Vetting Process, if you have been found worthy, then the concession will be granted...if not then pray to someone else.

The SUPPLICATION must be initiated.

The Keys Of Solomon will soon be abandoned by us 72.

Terms and conditions (and WARNINGS) will be placed if your request is allotted.

The rest of you here on /x/ need not apply.
This request for a "vetting" is the exception."

>King Rael:
"Don't bother invoking me, too busy with my incarnation and other things, remember that my Sigil(s) are no longer officially recognized by me.

The Keys of Solomon will no longer be officially recognized by the Infernal Tetragrammaton on November 3rd, 2027.

Yours TruLies,
Yeshua the Nazarene II"
>>
>>38279268
>the Nazarene
He didn't take the Nazarine oath, otherwise it'd be haram when he touched dead bodies.
>>
File: IMG_3321.png (1016 KB, 1280x1024)
1016 KB
1016 KB PNG
Buy a glass chalice similar to that of yanderedev, choose your favorite anime and pick a character, prick all of your fingers, jerk off too said character with your bloody hands, nut into the chalice, then fill up the rest of the chalice with bleach and pesticide, and then drink up, you must then enter a deep sleep, but you will wake up in a different world as the character you sacrificed your blood and dignity for

However in order for this to work you must either record yourself or be in the presence of others, as losing your respect and dignity is a big part of the ritual, and making it public will almost guarantee success in your ritual

This might sound overwhelming or dangerous, but trust the process, this has been well recorded on other image boards and is quite safe, as long as you’re sure you don’t wanna ever see this world again

Good luck anon!
>>
>>38279230
Those who have been there might understand that that very land can be just as, if not far more brutal. As the old adage goes. "Be careful what you wish for." You just might get it.
https://youtu.be/U49R3Gqx8lw
>>
File: Blank Stare.png (661 KB, 800x787)
661 KB
661 KB PNG
>I need to get into the anime world
me, too, bro

me, too...
>>
>>38279363
>>>
>>38279336
>>
File: Hits Pipe.png (67 KB, 250x247)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>38279336
>>38279377
>just drink bleach bro
god idea

give me a minute...
>>
>>38279230
>become a vtuber and live in 3d vr
>>
>>38279379
Record it and do the whole chalice ritual
>>
>>38279408
lemme just get my camera, and I'll livestream it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.