[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (2.85 MB, 1024x1024)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB PNG
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussions of theory/practice.
Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Digital, Oracles, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
https://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074
>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sAkg9cMz
>MEGA with Divination Books:
https://mega.nz/folder/Jp8gQD7Q#om_2lEm1GL0qPIpSrQgrvA

>Guides made by some of our readers:
•/div/ starter spreads:
https://i.imgur.com/mxpu4MF.png
•Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/
•Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA
•A compiled Rider Waite card explanation
https://files.catbox.moe/v6qayw.pdf

>Useful tips before posting:
•Look for posts to determine if there's an active reader in a thread, what's needed to read before posting and check if they finished reading already.
•If you are a reader, post that you are offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
•Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Don't harass readers if your query is refused/skipped. We do our best to maintain chill and good vibes.
•Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of trade. Free readers have the option of picking their queries.
•Bullshit queries get bullshit answers. Vague queries get vague answers.
•You can make an AQ (air query) by not addressing a reader in particular, but it doesn't guarantee an answer.
•Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
•Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community, many readers are beginners and need feedback to know what they are doing right or wrong.

Previous Thread: >>38297524
>>
in my teens my first interaction with a female led to her getting pregnant. i remember blocking her afterward just thinking she was a deranged junkie who was exceptionally clingy. she somehow contacted me again to reveal she was pregnant with unfortunate proof. she went back and forth about wanting to keep the child but killed it in the first trimester. my life has felt cursed since that day. what are the implications of this, will I go to hell?
give x advice
>>
>>38303635
>>38303653
alright...
>>
>>38303632
don’t have sex if you’re not prepared to have a child, degenerate.
>>
>>38303681
que?
>>
>>38303695
same q
>>
AQ
Should I invite her to the house? How?
>>
>>38303675
not my fault
>>
>>38303705
yes it is, you are a blemish to humanity
>>
>>38303740
so you are claiming to be a kissless virgin. and thats preferrable. i was a teen and took every precaution. condom birth control etc. the chances are less than 1 percent but it happened.
>>
>>38303695
knight of wands
ace of pentacles
10 of cups
devil
she likes you, she thinks you're pretty good knight of wands character. She's down to have sex.
>>
File: Eq_koQPW8AMjJiD.jpg (12 KB, 480x344)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>38303699
>Ay gril want sumfuk?
Is that really so hard?
>>
Trading
>>
Aq
Is my cousin going to be able to leave her mom ? She's acting really crazy...
>>
>>38303790
Is your cousin hot?
>>
>>38303803
Way out of your league buddy
>>
>>38303785
q?
will I have kids?
>>
Aq
Will it hurt less with him later on?
Is he just too big?
>>
>>38303753
>i was a teen and took every precaution
no you didnt, if ur in USA then there's over 30 kinds of contraception readily available and i rather be this so called kissless virgin than the asshat who ghosts ladies he impregnates. stupid motherfucker really broke the condom, ditched the plan b and then ditched the bitch.
you might not be a loser but you are definitely a disgusting fuckup
>>
>>38303833
water is wet
>>
trading
>>
>>38303814
temperance, 9 of pentacles rx, 3 of wands rx
bruh take it very slowly, a ton of foreplay and lube or this will NOT get better
>>
File: ElsterA.jpg (45 KB, 564x740)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
Pulling runes for just a bit!
>>
AQ
Should I try to sever my relationship with her?
>>
>>38303893
runes please
>>
>>38303882
Yeah, we haven't tried lube yet it wasn't painful unless he's thrusting fully I never had that before its like hurting my cervix . Ty i will get it and hopefully that's what helps.
>>
>>38303893
Should I actually attempt to learn Ifa as an outsider to the practice with there being a language barrier I would have to wade through as well? I just want all the divination lol. I'm vaguely worried about "bad karma" for being an outsider touching the practice but I think I'll be fine if I approach it with respect.
>>
>>38303893
Money soon?
>>
>>38303893
Will g put a ring on it?
>>
>>38303893
final outcome for me of my lawsuit? thank u so much
>>
>>38303910
any question, or just the runes?
Sowelu, Ehwar, Ingwar

>>38303907
Jara, Ansur, Sowelu
Yeah, this cycle is done and you'll get something better when you clear this.

>>38303919
Iwar, Naudir, Dagr
Yeah respect is the way to go here. Being an outsider does present its own bunch of obstacles but keep at it and you'll get what you want. Be prepared to offer as well.

>>38303929
Naudir, Pertho, Fehu
Yeah. Needs being covered, and then more

>>38303939
Sowelu, Mannar, Ingwar
I think so!!!
>>
>>38303893
Does that girl from gym like me?
>>
>>38303893
outcome of making this investment?
>>
>>38303956
Gibu, Fehu, Naudir
Overall good for you (monetary) but it's gonna be emotionally draining af.

>>38303975
Naudir, Ingwar, Pertho
Yes, a lot!
>>
>>38303893
whats the best path to improving my mental health?
>>
>>38303810
Page of Wands, the Sun, the Hanged Man.
Pretty definitive yes, but be ready for the challenges.
What does she think of me?
>>
>>38303979
>Yes, a lot!
Lets see what happens.
Thank you.
>>
>>38303893
should i focus on a career in the consulting industry?
>>
>>38303964
holy
that’s actually scary accurate
>>
>>38303964
>Yeah, this cycle is done and you'll get something better when you clear this.
Thought so, thank you.
>>
>>38303893
Should I pursue acting? I only took a drama class from high school, and I’m somewhat interested in it. It’s just I’m a nervous person.
>>
>>38303893
How lucky will I be pursuing my goals tonight?
>>
>>38303969
Bet you wish that was about you
>>
>>38303978
Ansur, Raido, Dagr
Uh, a lesson learned on what not to do and how to deal with similar in the future

>>38303983
Odal, Ehwar, Ingwar
Think very very carefully on what you want out of life. Then take baby steps to move out of your current predicament. Seek nurturing energies, but also specifically forgive and nurture yourself. These are very uplifting anon, if you're not getting support where you are seek it elsewher because you need a hug. Or a ton of them, but the most important comes from you.
Dagr and Gibu also say this should be over soon. But Urur says you have to be consistent af and face the storm with a lot of courage to get through.

>>38303991
Ingwar, Thurs, Isa
If you do it will be costly (mentally and also not much in the way of money) and won't go where you want to. I'd rethink your posibilities.

>>38303994
Hehe

>>38304004
Yw!

>>38304006
Raido, Ansur, Iwar
Yes. It will develop your character in the best way, and you could mature this into a career. In any case, it will help you lots.

>>38304009
Thurs, Gibu, Naudir
Not very, but it's for the best ultimately
>>
>>38303964
Thank you!
>>
>>38303915
your snatch is weak dude
>>
>>38303893
Should I invite her?
>>
>>38303893
How can I start pulling in enough money?
>>
>>38303893
Will my July get better?
>>
>>38303893
what did I do to him?
>>
>>38303893
Will my cousin escape her mom?
>>
>>38304038
>991
yeah i do find it mentally taxing so far, and i'm only doing it bc it seems financially lucrative. I'll try and broaden my path to a more finance-related career
>>
File: elsters.jpg (21 KB, 480x360)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>38304045
Isa, Pertho, Hagal
You should but I don't think she'll go. Dealing with a ton currently but will appreciate the invite

I have to go guys!!! best of luck
>>
>>38304043
He's just massive
>>
>>38304070
what're we talking?
>>
>>38304065
Lol what criminal?
>>
>>38304076
Are you stupid?
>>
>>38304083
no you are you cant recognize vernacular
>>
>>38303893
will she be a whore?
>>
>>38304069
>>38304092
READ NIGGA READ
>>
File: empresses.jpg (107 KB, 900x900)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>38303585
i saw the empress in my crystal ball. i made her eyes red so you can see the image of her in the Thoth deck too
>>
>>38304134
brother thats a gnome
>>
File: bluedeergod3.jpg (72 KB, 360x360)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
Okay I'm gonna open up. I'm actually picking reading for you fucks over playing Melee with my last 15mg of adderall till monday or tuesday so please be DETAILED. Please also include a song that you like or one that describes your situation. After I knock out the first few I start skipping less detailed ones. I also always knock out detailed interesting occult queries (yummy yum yum) even after I stop reading for anyone else so nows your time to ask them. If concerning a deity I require their name. If you want more detailed personal paid read my discord is deeroracle777, I may not be able to read for you off adderall so you'll have to wait a few days but if I do I'll charge less cause I won't be at 100%. Thank you and have a based day.

My song for yall is very spiritually enlightening and relaxing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ_S3PMVHkw
>>
>>38304141
Q?
>>
>>38304117
I never said anything about a criminal
>>
>>38304147
i just got a job as a porter in a building downtown and im learning not to be a hermit and not to depise human interactions anymore. life has been rough the past three years. anything in my future i should know about?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5HxKQWpiEo
>>
>>38304147
i need 15mg of adderall so bad, my fucking doctor ghosted me. can you believe that?
will i find success in my career? i'm stuck in a liminal period right now, and i'm a poorfag so it feels very much like life or death right now
https://youtu.be/he_ghOAXbSM?si=Kq1omKtzVgdvb1Hl

>>
>>38304174
by future i mean next 2-3 months
>>
>>38304147
What can you tell me about the rest of the summer for me?
https://youtu.be/8lJs6DfydQ8?si=SJUODe5pO1A623aL
>>
>>38304147
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drPIVcMG_Jk&ab_channel=WILLOW-Topic

will I finally be financially stable enough to move out by at least next summer? i have no idea where my path is leading and it's driving me insane, deer D:
>>
>>38304147
Hi, I will be promoted in my actual company? Or it is necesary to change to grow to next position?

My objective: I will be a CEO

Link: https://youtu.be/KXw8CRapg7k?si=YBtQfAkWIqbPJOzu
>>
>>38304147
I was trying to manifest rich guys to marry me and/or spend money on me and the very next day I came across one...spooked myself...should I go for him? Should I pursue relations with Y, would it work out or would we be incompatible? Thank you! (my initial is L)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1M6OaTskZg
>>
>>38304198
What do I need to know right now?
Starting yours.
>>
>>38304147
https://youtu.be/JtkOBzieen4?si=Jd5rgZ0TFKJ4BFis

should i start my own business, or continue the convential route. and do i need cosmetic surgery or am i living on neptune in drugged up delusion.
>>
>>38304147
will i meet the one soon? i have few close relationships and it’s hard to do it alone

https://youtu.be/hnpILIIo9ek?si=0LVrdv5NZeDGXrPP
>>
>>38304147
Can you tell me about the relationship I have with Hathor?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTrk4X9ACtw
>>
>>38304204
such a waste of o2. i hope if you do procreate you atleast raise upstanding people and not money whores like their mom but then again if hes rich you'll probably have a nanny or some stuck up shit
>>
File: Resized_20240705_154705.jpg (817 KB, 1512x1512)
817 KB
817 KB JPG
>>38304174
>4 of Wands (Completion)
>3 of Disks (Works)
>10 of Wands (Oppression)
>2 of Wands (Dominion)
>Ace of Disks

My first thought was "keep your mind on your money and your money on your mind". I'm guessing this job is a big deal and has been a long time coming, yeah you're gonna be less then social at the job but it's something you gotta fight while you're there. Try to form a bond with your coworkers, don't force it but try to interact as much as you can when you would naturally fall silent. It's the key to getting out of hermit mode, and I feel like it'll open you too a hole new world. Maybe your cowerkes friend you meet in a bar introduces you to a new hobby or gets you an even better job. Being social is key right now.
>>
>>38304198
Two of Cups, Eight of Cups, Ten of Cups Rx, Five of Wands Rx, King of Wands Rx

It looks like it. You should probably just cut her out of your life if you are/were romantically involved with her. If it isn't romance related, then just not bringing this up would be the best bet going forward.

>>38304233
Trade again? I want to know more about this decision.
>>
>>38304245
sorry i dont wanna be around smelly low iq low moral crime ridden poor people my bad
>>
>>38304204
What manifesting technique did you use? >\\\<
>>
>>38304278
you get it, the best way to insulate yourself from most of society's ills is through wealth.
>>
>>38304278
another lame comment from a vile person, some of those poor people got more willpower and heart in their fucking pinky fingers than you hold in your entire body. your query personifies weakness, bro go find a bridge and jump off it.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38304147
Hey, I sent you a Discord request.

BTW your advice was really helpful for how to ween off of Olanzapine. I've spoken with my family and husband - they all agree with this decision because it seems I don't have much of a choice. I'm anxious, but tonight is when I'll start going on 3/4ths of the pill. Hopefully all goes well.
>>
>>38304147
https://youtu.be/PyLZYNB_kVs?si=bWhUyvQDbcs1d7ar

If i go to this party will i met someone? Will i have fun?
Male
>>
>>38304291
>insulate
you are prey. protect is a better word
>>
>>38304305
Try raising your vibration instead of bullying people on 4 chan. You'll never get anywhere in that mindset.
>>
File: Resized_20240705_155625.jpg (893 KB, 1512x1512)
893 KB
893 KB JPG
>>38304181
bruh fuck your doctor, adderall is a human right

>Prince of Cups
>8 of Swords (Interference)
>Fortune
>Knight of Cups (King in other decks)
>2 of Cups (Love)
>The Priestess

You won't at your current career but be on the look out cause better opportunities are around the corner, you just gotta level up or you'll miss them, perhaps think your not good enough for them. You need to shift your mindset to get there though. You gotta be thankful you even have a job and find everything in life you do have that you love. To get to the next level you got to find happiness and contentment with where you're at now. Indulging in spirituality might be a part of this process with the Priestess showing up. The prince to knight (king) represents the level up of maturity you'll gain from this process.
>>
>>38304147
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa5O6EnJtLk

What within me requires change before I meet my future occult mentor? I want to know what I can work on within myself.
>>
>>38304322
you sound like you have cushings syndrome, protect and insulate are interchangeable
>insulate
>protect from the unpleasant effects or elements of something
>>
I've lived in the deepest ghettos of America, and was homeless, and have sought services as a domestic violence victim while homeless, and have been right there with all the immigrants and homeless and victims and gang members and poor and addicts and slum lords...., and was raised from soviet poverty into upper middle class through education and hard work on the part of my parents.....I only want rich because I've been through enough in my life, I'm not interested in sports cars or birkin bags, or whatever, I'm interested in being able to experience the world and give the best to the ones I love and to myself, and I've been used for money too, I've given and was stolen from and never paid back and taken advantage of all the time...by who? The poor. I don't want to struggle and I don't deserve to struggle, I want a man that can provide for me and our future children, and I want to feel peace in my heart through financial security. You are a myopic, bitter fool.
>>
>>38304343
>>38304305
This one is to you
>>
>>38304324
get your fucking superficial new age hogwash malarkey outta here bro, you are not as profound as you think if the main thing you want to manifest is a rich guy to sweep you off your feet and set you up for life. you better be a bombshell or have some skills lady. it hards not to berate scoundrels because i share a world with them and there's some bad people here bro like YOU.
>>
>>38304329
exactly, i don't see why people get so uppity about uppers when a d-amphetamine society would create a civilized utopia. amphetamines also led to me getting really into IDM.

fuck dude i gotta update my resume and start grinding certifications so hard. the internship i'm at right now isn't for me i think.. but it has its perks. they have a case full of diet coke. i don't think its that i'm not technically skilled since i'm looking for entry level positions at the moment, i'm just kinda socially retarded a lil
thanks for the motivation
>>
>>38304359
it's bad to want to be away from bad people which the poor usually consist of because they are all in survival mode, crabs in a bucket, fighting each other like dogs for the last scraps, deeply entrenched in sin---sin being a social contagion----Not only am I beautiful, but I am intelligent and a good person--and I do not say this from my own self reflection---I say this because this is all I hear from those that encounter me, my deeds speak for themselves, I am someone that people encounter at their lowest and I am there for them like no else has been and I understand them like no one else has and I give them a piece of my soul to repair what soul has been taken from them.. You are a bitter fool.
>>
File: Resized_20240705_160617.jpg (759 KB, 1512x1512)
759 KB
759 KB JPG
I should of smoked before I started but I'll be having a cig now. Will finish up the reads after and I won't get distracted listening to A Silver Mt Zion this time.

>>38304188
>4 of Disks (Power)
>Queen of Swords
>7 of Wands (Virtue)

Look for ways to make some extra money you can save up, you'll need it for something important. You'll have to make a decision where you'll have to set aside your natural strong sense of empathy, might hurt someones feelings but it needs to be done. You're gonna have to fight to defend yourself against someone or a small group of people, stick up for what you know is true.
>>
>>38304038
>978
thanks for the read
>>
Trading
>>
>>38304359
You're only keeping yourself limited in that way of thinking. I'm not even the querent asking about the rich guy I just feel really strongly about manifestation. Set yourself free from your limiting beliefs bro. Don't be just a little pawn in their game .
>>
>>38303893
What do I need to be told or warned about?
>>
>>38303988
devil, 2 of cups, queen of wands
would like to be in an intimate relation with you, is already quite attached.
>>
>>38304284
hey girlie, me and my bestie just talked a lot about it the night before... getting a provider man and stuff...so we gave energy to that.. then I just played video games all night, but I muted the game and on another screen I played this video---I only chose this video because I asked tarot if I should listen to it, and I got the cards of Magician and 10 of cups! good luck <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ4OGbInBV8
>>
>>38303893
can I have a general rune read?
>>
>>38304394
this is why i think poor people deserve to be poor, the rage guy is the epitome of slave morality
>>
>>38304343
baa humbug we win and we lose thats life. sorry that stuff happened but you're still cringe. the crux of my arguement is that what the fuck make you think you deserve or are entitled to that, when thats what most people want WEALTH and adoration for fucking nothing. thats second response you gave was also in bad taste fuck you, fight for the shit you want what the hell
>>
>>38304387
Thank you!!
>>
Trading 7 day work gen
>>
>>38304410
thats a non sequitor what are you talking rage? im not mad i just need a drop the hammer on this dumb bitch for thinking she could get shit like that, of that magnitude, for free you faggot
>>
Aq
How is d feeling about our time together?
>>
>>38304394
>Don't be just a little pawn in their game .
who's game?
>>
>>38304429
You're obviously just jealous and you'll never attract good for yourself in that kind of mindset. Set yourself free!
>>
>>38304429
you're mad as fuck bro lmao
>>
Trading
>>
>>38304436
>>38304439
thats alright best of luck
>>
>>38304413
"the crux of my arguement is that what the fuck make you think you deserve or are entitled to that"

Hey bud, you don't fucking know me.... You want me to give me a 500 paragraph book on why I deserve it? Why does a clown like you deserve me explaining why I deserve what I want? I deserve the world actually. I deserve the best.
>>
>>38304452
>I deserve the world actually. I deserve the best.
but that's not what will be acquired it is? you shallow asshat. this is women thinking right here on display folks
>>
>>38304147
What type of girls does FR like? He’s this gorgeous guy I’ve seen around and I want to know if I have a chance
https://youtu.be/kLbn61Z4LDI?feature=shared
>>
>>38304429
Dropping the hammer on someone you don't even know? I am the best, you moron, I deserve the best, you don't fucking know me, and I'm definitely better than you cuz you're acting like a jealous bitter simpleton that can't mind his own fucking business and wishes he can escape poverty by wearing a dress.
>>
>>38304191
>9 of Swords (Cruelty)
>4 of Wands (Completion)
>The Moon
>The Heirophant
>4 of Cups (Luxury)

The 9 of Swords is like the biggest fuck you when asking yes or no questions but I don't think it's all bad. I'm sensing you have unfinished business where you're at right now. You gotta ask if yourself if you're emotionally stable enough to move out as well and work on that if something pops up that you may not be. Work out your problems with your family and open up to them more, you'll find much more happiness in your current position that way.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38304487
Q?
>>
>>38304461
That's not what will be acquired? What if it is what's going to be acquired? Who the fuck are you to have any say on anything regarding my life? reeeetard
>>
>>38304498
How will things go at work?
Male
Yours?
>>
>>38304481
i dont give a rootie poo if you think you're better than me counts for nothing. i drop hammers on retards as a reality check before its too late. you might be too far gone though cuz apparently you have seen it all yet you're doing the same thing the novices are honey
>>
>>38304515
Tell me about the decision I need to make mentioned here >>38304233
starting yours.
>>
>>38304518
1. You don't know me
2. You don't know me
3. You don't know me
4. You dropped that hammer on yourself too many times, put the crack pipe down
>>
>>38304514
bitch you're not going to live in the alps with a huge plot of land and a 10 car garage with a bunch of trained dogs if you think all you need to do get that is manifest LMAOOOOOO
>>
>>38304538
i know enough and im not impressed
>>
>>38304536
>>38304515
Looks like the post was deleted. I got a read saying that I would need to make a decision in a situation that could have a major impact. I just want to know more details about that situation/decision.
>>
>>38304538
bro i really could make you cry, have a good day okay sorry if u got perturbed by reality cuh
>>
>>38304147
https://youtu.be/xZLni2_et4A?si=Bv4QIpkL7zCRfTEj

Does she want me to stay away from her? Does she think I'm a creep or a loser?
>>
File: Resized_20240705_162915.jpg (944 KB, 1512x1512)
944 KB
944 KB JPG
>>38304203
>8 of Disks (Prudence)
>The Chariot
>2 of Swords (Peace)
>4 of Swords (Truce)
>Princess of Cups

Kinda did a weird spread on this one. I think you may not get it as fast as you wan but it will happen, you need to keep up steady effort and hard work to get there. Maybe counter intuitive advice but I get the feel you've been busting ass overtime or stressing yourself out about this off hours, use your extra time to chill and relax. You wanna work hard at the appropriate time while also going with the flow when able. The Princess of Cups making an appearence, I feel like you're not tending to the needs of your inner child, so go do something fun and gay. Revisting an old game you played as a kid or hell even buy a kid's sensory bin and let it be your zen garden (I did this it's based). Let your big mind take time off while also resetting you emotionally.
>>
>>38304147
I have a question, do all tarot card readers need detailed descriptions or that’s just your preference?
>>
>>38304515
The Fool Rx, Temperance, Three of Wands Rx, Seven of Cups Rx, Four of Wands, King of Pentacles Rx, Eight of Pentacles

I would say things would most likely just be more of the same, but maybe with a bit few more challenges here and there. It doesn't look like anything major/noteworthy aside from delays, and some confusion or indecision with things coming up, but it doesn't look like anything you can't overcome with hard work. Just prepare to deal with a bit more problems than usual with your work, and you should eventually get things under control/back to normal.
>>
File: Resized_20240705_164013.jpg (858 KB, 1512x1512)
858 KB
858 KB JPG
>>38304204
>10 of Swords (Ruin)
>Prince of Swords
>Adjustment
>The Universe

Hmm, don't get too attached to this man but have your fun I guess. Might be risky anyways so proceed with caution, don't be afraid to pull back and be smart with this man. Get your bag then get tf out lol he's not the one. However what's more important is, well first really think about your life, you wanna spend time manifesting other things you desperately are lacking in. You have proven yourself to be talented at it, so don't slack and get the full life you deserve. Not just financially but emotionally and spiritually as well.
>>
>>38304536
>queen of wands, king of wands
>queen of cups, 5 of oentacles
>8 of pentacles, 7 of wands rev
It'll be regarding your independence and staying true to your heart. Your leadership and people skills will be put to the test. You'll have to pull yourself by the bootstrap.
A woman who will see your struggle will offer support in your time of need. She'll open her heart to you to provide guidance in this decision. It'll be something that'll require some sweat and tears, you'll have to work your ass of with whatever this situation is. It'll be tempting to give up and feeling overwhelmed but the work can pay off, you have both the bravery and the drive to get this situation sorted. Support will present itself too so you won't be alone.
I can't read the specifics but this is something major, it feels as if you're the captain in the storm bravely commanding his vessel to outlast it.
>>
>>38304147
when I complain, what am I right about?
https://youtu.be/sO5APfKnR50?si=TLJFeIvWJM3YDzPi
>>
>>38303893
Take that interview next week or move it out to a week later?
>>
>>38304147
Could you tell me: is there anything I need to be warned about?
>>
File: Resized_20240705_165107.jpg (961 KB, 1512x1512)
961 KB
961 KB JPG
>>38304215
>Prince of Disks
>Princess of Disks
>4 of Swords (Truce)
>4 of Cups (Luxury)
>9 of Cups (Happiness)

Yeah you should start a business as long as you manage to give yourself enough rest and time off, also you may find yourself shying away from your spiritual nature, tend to this need at least on occasion. You would probably suffer from boredom and dissatisfaction if you worked the conventional route, you would enjoy this new challenge in life as well.
>>
>>38304215
oops forgot to answer on the cosmetic surgery stuff but meh probably not
>>
>>38304629
Thank you very much! I appreciate your help and insight! It was a treat to see how fast things can happen, and you are correct, I certainly should prioritize my powers for other things! Thank you again.
>>
>>38304570
im doing old rich guys a favor associating with them, if i associated with you youd probably kill yourself if i left you because u have nothing else good in your life and never will, poorfag
>>
AQ: I've been good at killing emotional connections inside myself for a long time. I went a step further and gave up my connections to everything, and suddenly some connections felt like they were trying to reach back again.

Have I caught old unprocessed emotion, or is this real and the connection is searching for me again? Are these people from my past trying to find me?

MKT0
>>
>>38304612
very much my preference. It helps me so much. When I do one on one readings I try to get as much info out of them before I pull cards. My reads become more about giving that person a clear path forward rather then hard predictions they want, I can still give those but I got to be vague af on the other details when they don't tell me much.
>>
>>38304147
Hi, deer dude, hru?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vkfpi2H8tOE
What will be the secondary outcome of accumulating Acala and Tara visualization?
>>
File: Resized_20240705_170747.jpg (846 KB, 1512x1512)
846 KB
846 KB JPG
>>38304216
>Queen of Cups
>2 of Swords (Peace)
>3 of Wands (Virtue)
>8 of Swords (Interference)
>Ace of Swords

It won't happen right away but it will. Focus on nurturing yourself first and try to be the best person you can be and things will fall into place. You may have multiple people to choose from and you'll have to pick carefully when the time arises.
>>
>>38304777
Oh okay because I asked a question to a reader with less details and they said the exact opposite from a different reader with more details.
>>
>>38304753
thats cool, i hope you get what you want though, you just happen to be dumb and twisted
>>
>>38304318
sorry for 1 card. You'll def have a good time and may even be the life of the party.
>>
File: 294748.png (547 KB, 563x552)
547 KB
547 KB PNG
I’m on a reading slump after finishing white nights for like the third time

Drop qs

For occult or specialised reads consider contacting deer for a paid read
>>
>>38304890

Am I being delusional about her?
>>
>>38304890
Will I have fun on halloween?
>>
>>38304890
Will he like my results ?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38304890
I finally found my peace: to be a father and teacher. I'll do my best to improve in the next months. I guess my query is: how hard will life hit me in the near future lol
Hope it will be fun
>>
File: Resized_20240705_172938.jpg (824 KB, 1512x1512)
824 KB
824 KB JPG
Sorry guys I'm gonna skip around now and maybe do 1 card readings for some people. I'm getting a massive headache out of no where so I just wanna close up.

>>38304341
Oh no why'd you have to share this song lol. I actually love it but literally every time I do a ritual to an archangel or shem hamephoresh angel they seem to get a kick out of making me sing it on my knees. One time an unnamed angel told me "sing it or I won't help your friend" lmao, everytime I do a ritual I just break into it at some point before I close up. If you have any other churchy songs about angels let me know I need an alt song.

I think the easiest way to get an Occult mentor is to just join the A. A. but I'm not sure how intense the mentorship is, just that it happens. and if you don't like Thelema it won't be a good fit. I'll still do the read just wanted to throw that option out.

>7 of Wands (Valour)
>Queen of Cups
>Ace of Swords

I feel like you're gonna have to go in alone, learn what you can, then you're really gonna have to prove yourself to the right people. Learning the Occult properly can be rigorous at times, what needs to change for you is be in touch with nature based spiritual practices as well. Practice the Folk Magick of whatever your ancestors did, like norse/european paganism, ATR's, brujeria, really get in touch with your ancestors. Having duel folk magick and occult knowledge is fucking OP trust me on this one. Maybe the mentor you really you find is more alligned with this side. I kinda veered into giving advice more then reading the cards I hope that's okay, just know that when you find the right person it will be clear as day.
>>
>>38304890
When is the power going to be restored? (It just went out)
>>
>>38304890
if I ask D. (f) directly for sex, how would she react?
>>
>>38304923
kek you got a headache soon as you were going to read my query: >>38304231
>>
>>38304890
What would my life have been like if I moved out west a while back?
>>
>>38304805
I'll do this one if you explain to me what acala and tara visualization is. I'm trying to find a recourse that explains them on the internet and all I'm finding is a dead website.
>>
>>38304890
am i improving my mental health?
>>
Trading

Just looking for a basic reading regarding my love life atm
>>
>>38304898
She wants the best for you but the situation is the issue
Right person wrong circumstances
>>38304901
HP…
Yeah? Maybe
>>38304913
Eight of swords
No :(
>>38304922
Cute
Money will be an issue and you’ll be forced to focus on making money
That’s your first step
>>38304926
Sorry I don’t do timings LSL is good at those if memory serves me right
>>38304938
I’d say stop dwelling
You would have been more driven but your love life would have been shit
>>
>>38304890
Should I go to that fair tonight?
>>
>>38304947
Acala Visualization
Acala, also known as Fudō Myōō in Japanese Buddhism, is a wrathful deity and dharmapala (protector of the dharma). Acala visualization is a meditative practice that involves mentally constructing and engaging with the image of Acala.

Key aspects of Acala visualization include:

Imagining Acala's fierce appearance, including his blue-black skin, angry expression, and flaming aureole
Visualizing his attributes, such as the sword in his right hand and the lasso in his left
Mentally reciting his mantra while maintaining the visualization
Contemplating Acala's qualities of immovability, determination, and protection against obstacles
Example of Acala Visualization:
Sit in a comfortable meditation posture. Close your eyes and imagine a blue-black figure emerging from flames. This is Acala. See his fierce expression, his bulging eyes, and fang-like teeth. In his right hand, he holds a sword that cuts through delusions. In his left, a rope to bind negative forces. Feel the intense energy and protective power emanating from this figure. As you maintain this image, silently recite Acala's mantra: "Nōmaku Samanda Bazaradan Senda Makaroshada Sowataya Un Tarata Kan Man."
>>
>>38304890
should I leave tomorrow or Sunday? its regarding a treatment
>>
>>38304890
Her feelings about me buying it?
>>
>>38304947
Tara Visualization
Tara is a popular bodhisattva in Mahayana and Vajrayana Buddhism, often referred to as the "mother of liberation." Tara visualization is a practice aimed at cultivating her qualities of compassion, protection, and swift action to help beings.

Key aspects of Tara visualization include:

Imagining Tara's form, typically as a seated female figure with green or white skin
Visualizing her attributes, such as her right hand in the gesture of giving and her left hand holding a blue lotus
Mentally reciting her mantra while focusing on the visualization
Contemplating Tara's qualities of compassion, protection, and her ability to swiftly come to the aid of those in distress
Example of Green Tara Visualization:
Begin in a meditation posture. Visualize a lotus flower in front of you. From this lotus, see Green Tara emerging. Her body is youthful and radiant, colored like emerald. Her right foot is extended, ready to step into action to help beings. Her left hand holds the stem of a blue utpala flower near her heart. Her right hand is in the gesture of supreme giving. Feel her compassionate gaze upon you. As you maintain this image, recite Tara's mantra: "Om Tare Tuttare Ture Soha." Imagine green light radiating from Tara, filling you with her qualities of fearlessness and compassion.

Both Acala and Tara visualizations are complex practices that often require guidance from a qualified teacher. They are typically performed within a specific ritual context and may be part of a broader sadhana (meditation practice). The goal of these visualizations is not just to imagine the deity, but to cultivate their qualities within oneself and ultimately realize the non-dual nature of the visualized deity and one's own mind.
>>
>>38304937
i had one before it I just pushed through it but your dumb ass Q did indeed make me throw in the towel.
>>
>>38304890
Will d marry me ?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38304975
Are you an introvert?
Something will make you anxious go anyway
>>38304965
Yes
>>38304985
Sunday definitely
>>
>>38304890
Will I get back together with g after he leaves?
>>
File: Bookish.jpg (1.6 MB, 1197x1635)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
>>38304890
Trading from this point forward
>>
>>38305022
Can you do this one? I’ll trade ofc

>>38304970
>>
>>38304972
>913
Damn , will I like the results?
>>
>>38304972
>>38304890
>>38304898

If it's not to much to ask, can you pull a card representing the zodiac sign?
>>
>>38305010
>975
I figured since it was hot and tomorrow might be cooler and I have until Sunday to go that perhaps I should wait. I have no power right now.
>>
>>38305028
I’m going to need a gender please ~
What’s the deal with FR (M)
>>
>>38304890
just need confirmation, did she have sex with someone else last night? why wasn't she just honest about it?
>>
>>38305042
M
I have a girlfriend atm, wanted to add that as a small detail. Just wondering about where it might go and whatever else

Starting yours
>>
>>38305053
Okay starting
>>38305043
>>38305038
>>38305016
>>38304996
>>38304986
Trading from this point guys sorry
>>38305041
The storms have been pretty bad lately hope it gets better soon x
>>
>>38304923
It's so weird because my hallucinations were strongly insisting on choosing this song even though I wasn't vibing to it at the moment, then about 10 minutes later it started playing really loud in my head. I've never had such an intense experience with selecting a tune for a reader before.

It feels like now isn't the time for me to delve into this interest yet so that could also be why a mentor is a little up in the air right now. A lot of changes have gone on and things finally feel like they're starting to settle, which is something I want to learn to enjoy i.e. peace for once. Runes have captured my heart and I'm largely Finnish so maybe norse/european paganism would be a good area to discover within as you mentioned. I do hope someone can help with guidance eventually because I've always performed well with structure. I don't mind starting a bit on my own, but anything too open-ended stresses me out and I shutdown.

Thank you very much <3
>>
>>38305064
I'll trade you for 996
>>
Trading
>>
I just.. can't believe you people exist most of the time.
>>
Sorry to all the people I skipped even to the guy who was being a dick. I think its just cause my dumbass didn't eat all day then took and addy and tried to start and now my body is just lacking. I'll make sure to eat well before next time.

>>38304977
>>38304989

>9 of Wands (Strength)
>5 of Cups (Dissapointment)
>Knight of Disks
>Lust
>Ace of Wands

You're gonna have to throw expectations out the window cause it's not gonna be like you think it is. This is a very serious practice I'm guessing and it's gonna fortify you to a much stronger and capable person. You might even be put through the ringer especially working with Acala I feel but it'll all be worth it. Just gotta push through.
>>
>>38305064
ill trade you for 043
query?
>>
>>38304972
>938
This oddly actually checks out. Thanks.
>>
Aq
Will his family come after me?
>>
>>38305042
Damn some heavy cards here

4 of cups, devil, 7 of swords, queen of swords, 9 of pentacles
Wheel of fortunate fell out while shuffling

Is this someone who does a lot of self destructive behavior? IE drugs, partying, so forth.
I’m getting the vibe that this person is depressed or apathetic deep down and is just trying to drain all of it away through bad habits. Wants to feel better and wants a better life. Wants things to turn around but has no idea what the fuck they’re doing or where to turn.
So they just keep falling into negative cycles or they’re using shit to cope without realizing how bad it’s hurting them.
Maybe they don’t treat others the best but they don’t even intend to be as shitty as they are. They’re just not level headed at the moment and foggy headed and seriously struggling to make good choices.
>>
Aq
Is he gunna sleep with someone else in his travels?
>>
>>38305127

You: Ace of Wands, Magician
Her: Wheel of Fortune, High Priestess, Reversed
The past: Six of Swords, Four of Wands, Strength

So you moved past a difficult relationship onto this one. Congrats on seeing where the grass can actually grow! Will this relationship be good?

It could be. She has issues with trust, has lost her inner voice, and she’s a bit of a mess—not the worst mess, just emotionally not really settled into how awesome she is.

Will this be a good relationship be good in the LONG term?
Probably. You’ll do everything to make it succeed, and if she steps away from being withdrawn for a second, she will too. Be patient. She loves you/ or if it’s too new she will .. she’s just going through it.

Feedback appreciated cute relo tho
>>
File: IMG_4543.jpg (865 KB, 1284x1488)
865 KB
865 KB JPG
>>38305096
Sure just a day Gen for me
>>38305116
Is there anything I can tell him to make it better?
>>38305127
Accurate, incredibly so let me know if you want to trade again.
>>38305118
Second time I got that feedback ty
>>
>>38305064
can I trade you
>>
>>38305141
This actually resonates quite a a bit surprisingly as most reads I’ve had here aren’t always accurate.

She and I have both communicated that it’s difficult for us to let our walls down and be open and vulnerable. She’s had issues in the past, and my last relationship ended with me being cheated on and fucked over really hard so I’m super anxious about being hurt again.

But she’s been really great and she’s super communicative about how much she likes me and how comfortable she’s beginning to feel and how good she feels about our situation.
Like on paper everything is so good. Neither of us are used to things going this well. And it’s so fun. And I like her so much. But I’m so afraid of being hurt.

So yeah this was actually scary accurate. Also crazy how you picked up on my past relationship being shit.

>>38305151
I’ll trade again.

How the fuck do I stop being so worried about being hurt and let things develop naturally with this girl?
It’s going so well and I can’t get out of my head and stop worrying
>>
>>38304823
i hope you get what you want to, you happen to be gay and retarded
>>
>>38305151
>116
starting
>>
>>38305151
Okay starting
>>
>>38305151
Five of wands
Knight of pentacles
Six of cups
Did u fight with your S O or something?
If u did then you guys will make up soon.
Nine of cups
Overall you will be having a good day and feel very fulfilled
>>
>>38305165
Third good review I’m on a roll nice ~

Sure! Your energy with this person is super sweet I don’t mind tapping into it.

If it means anything to you it’s really going to be fine for the looks of it, just remember you wear the pants on this because she’s stuck on WOF
>My Q
I want to know why I noticed FR specifically, was there an actual reason?
>>
File: Elster1.jpg (35 KB, 564x564)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Hi I can pick some runes for a while
>>
>>38305151
>116
2nd post
ghost R, garden R, cerberus, peacock
Not to be stuck in the past, not the hold secrets or things they have discovered over ppls heads, and to face their fears and go against adversity regardless about how bad it might seem at this moment. there's nothing wrong in showing your value off to people or being seen for your worth and all their qualities
>>
>>38305209
I asked the other reader but I want to know a second opinion .
Will he like my results?
>>
>>38305209
Hey there. May I ask what people think or make of me?
>>
>>38305209
what is the outcome if I remain until Sunday morning here, not changing any circumstances when it comes to the treatment? its a medical treatment, they told me I had to do nothing but im just making sure
>>
>>38305205
that does mean a lot seriously
ive been struggling with my head

what does WOF mean?

but anyway yes starting yours
>>
>>38305209
Will g's family like me?
>>
File: IMG_4433.jpg (442 KB, 1274x1597)
442 KB
442 KB JPG
>>38305203
Nine of pents
Eight of pents
Seven of pents r
Ten of pents
Four of cups r
Knight of wands
This is a yes/no answer: Maybe. There's a possibility you will succeed, but this person will not be ready or willing as quickly as you are. Eventually, they will accept the outcome for your happiness and theirs.
>>38305162
Sure give me a sec to finish this backlog
>>
File: IMG_465.jpg (570 KB, 1284x1188)
570 KB
570 KB JPG
>>38305233
Wheel of fortune
You may visit anxiety but she drowns in it
>>
>>38305239
Wow your room is so cool!
Thank you this read resonates!
>>
>>38305209
will i have better opportunities come fall?
>>
>>38305239
did you confuse your reading? they asked for a general read for the day
>>
>>38305209
What is something that will go on in my life soon?
>>
>>38305209
Could you take mine from before please?>>38304055
>>
>>38305209
How do I make my bf happy?
>>
>>38304996
>>38305203
>>38305096
>>38305255
Nope.
>>38305250
Cool room not mine
>>
>>38305209
Should I file an insurance claim for the animal damage?
>>
>>38305275
if he isn't happy with you spreading your legs and making him a sandwich, consider finding another bf
>>
>>38305205
why you noticed FR specifically

7 of wands, 3 of swords, page of cups, the world, 7 of cups

my intuition based upon these cards is that there isn't actually some profound reason.
just a matter of chance, or at most something about them resonated with you subconsciously or some type of wavelength you perceived

I'm having difficulty reading based upon these cards atm to be honest with you
i don't think its anything that serious but again it just seems like a matter of chance, and you picked up on their nature and something struck a chord
maybe like a very similar opposites attract type thing. not even in a romantic way or anything.

>>38305248
i see. i often wonder about that
like if shes way more anxious or in her head about shit than I am
which I feel bad about and wish there was something I could do
it seems like she might withdraw or is anxious to proceed but shes also super eager about seeing me and has been vocal about her feelings
>>
>>38305285
He is happy with that, he’s just stressed lately and I want to help him more.
>>
>>38305209
How often does E’s group shit talk me?
>>
>>38305209
Is HB going to meet me halfway?
>>
>>38305209
why did I wake up with my hand swollen? I didn't punch anything the night before
>>
Trading
>>
>>38305209
Move that interview back one week?
>>
>>38305325
q?
>>
>>38305209
am i fast for a human?
>>
>>38305209
Does she want me to stay away? Does she think I'm a creep or a loser?
>>
File: Boom 2.png (2.76 MB, 1284x1288)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB PNG
>>38305296
> i don't think its anything that serious but again it just seems like a matter of chance
> a matter of chance, and you picked up on their nature and something struck a chord
maybe like a very similar opposites attract type thing. not even in a romantic way or anything.
You are really accurate, do you have a discord id like to trade in the future
> you and your girl

I don’t see you having any issues with this relationship unless you get too comfortable. I get the vibe that you’ll be really sensitive about the way she reacts, and that will make things harder for both of you. This relationship will be healing something in you no matter what, but she struggles more than she shows. The problem is that she shuts down entirely don’t confuse it for lack of love it’s more like coping with it.
Not saying to carte blanc her to fuck with you, but keep in mind that she’s like a turtle when she’s sad.
>Sun seven of pentacles three of swords rev moon page of coins rev two of pentacles
>>
>>38305151
will i get hit on in my job?
>>
>>38305341
seems like every now and then I come across someone who i resonate with in terms of trading so sure if you want to drop a discord i'll add you

glad I could help

This does still resonate quite a bit tho man. I don't think she's used to being loved so to speak and I think she's afraid of it
and I am too
but I want to open up more and she has been as well. probably more than I have
>>
>>38305329
what would benefit me the most trying to manifest into my life right now? you?
>>
>>38305368
is her gay brother fixable?
>>
>>38305359
gisov93265@cartep.com
send me yours here
>>
>>38305225
Sowelu, Iwar, Pertho
Absolutely! will exceed his expectations

>>38305230
Raido, Algir, Tyr
In general you appear mature and fair, but guarded. Maybe stuck up.

>>38305232
Dagr, Fehu, Laukr
Follow directions as given. I normally wouldn't even give medical advice but I pulled and it's basically that. Best results come from doing what you were told.

>>38305237
Pertho, Ehwar, Algir
Definitely, a warm welcome. You'll feel protected with them

>>38305251
Iwar, Naudir, Mannar
Not yet... treat this period as schooling, be prudent.

>>38305260
Thurs, Ingwar
Regeneration, rejuvenation, resting.

>>38305268
Kauna, Fehu, Isa
First of all, take a break. More schooling or developing your abilities lead to wealth, but you have to think carefully on what you could learn or develop further.

>>38305275
Mannar, Dagr, Tyr
You are a ray of sunshine that is willing to adapt and give to him. He sees clearly with you. Sincerity is important to him.
AS for what could you do, extra: Wunjo, Pertho, Sowelu. Be cheerful but also cheer him up. Small acts of love will help. Generally bathing him in your lighthearted self will do. Details or tiny gifts!

>>38305282
Pertho, Ingwar, Kauna
Yes

>>38305309
Ehwar, Gibu, Algir
Pretty much every time they gather you come up

>>38305311
Ansur, Isa, Wunjo
If you communicate clearly and carefully, yeah. Take a while to think your moves

>>38305320
Ingwar, Urur, Sowelu
Gonna go with see a doctor because swollen limbs might be bad news BUT yeah these point out to overheating - Nerve issues perhaps?

>>38305328
Naudir, Pertho, Iwar
Yeah, you need to prepare more

>>38305335
Hagal + Naudir say not as fast as you could be

>>38305338
Ansur, Pertho, Naudir
you probably seem like autistic or something to her but feels like you need the company
>>
AQ

Next important relationship woman thing? Thx
>>
Trading
>>
>>38305407
>225
Oh wow totally different result hmmm now I'm confused lol ty
>>
>>38305407
309, thanks
Wtf are they even saying about me? They just suddenly started hating and gossiping behind my back hardcore and I blocked them but I received a strange hate message recently that has details only they would know. I want them to leave me alone lol
>>
>>38305209
what awaits me in love soon? i'm male
>>
>>38305417
query?
>>
>>38305407
>328
Lol likely correct desu
>>
feeling sad and pathetic
offering reads first come first serve, feeling generous will read whatever, don't expect much. will do around 10 or so
>>
File: elsterr.jpg (619 KB, 1200x1802)
619 KB
619 KB JPG
Gonna take a cig break but will come back for more
>>
>>38305438
Two week love general? male
>>
>>38305438
is her gay brother fixable?
>>
>>38305438
Next bf
>>
>>38305427
What would benefit me the most focusing on manifesting into my life? You?
>>
>>38305438
Is an ex coming back to me, if so who?
>>
>>38305438
Next job
>>
>>38305209
next gf?
>>
>>38305438
How attractive am I now how attractive will I be next year?
F
>>
>>38305368
Focus on manifesting hope, personal power, new emotional opportunities, and harmonious relationships into your life. Believe in your ability to create positive changes and open yourself up to new, supportive connections.
>>
>>38305209
romantic outcome of going to coffee shop Q? will I meet anyone there
>>
>>38305438
any romance for me this summer?
>>
>>38305438
how will I meet the one for me in the romantic/life partner sense? thank you
>>
>>38305449
Will I get good news from JT soon?
>>
>>38305438
am I meant to find a new place to move to by august 1st? I haven't even started to look
>>
>>38305438
What’s my future husband like physically?
>>
>>38305368
>>38305476
star, magician, ace of cups, 2 of cups
>>
>>38305438
Should I go into some debt to get what I want?
>>
>>38305407
:3 ty
>>
>>38305438
will my financial aid situation resolve smoothly? they fucked up my fin aid so badly
>>
>>38305407
335 i agree with that assertion but am i faster than most ppl?
>>
>>38305438
How rich will I be?
>>
>>38305209
future wife read?
>>
>>38305371
sorry thought you were gonna tradecuck me

wheel rx sun ace of swords

by fixable you mean going straight? lol seems like he can't go backwards...wheel rx...but everything is out of his or yours or her control....despite this...absolutely fixable....a breakthrough will happen
>>
>>38305438
Will my cousin escape her mom
>>
>>38305375
where the fuck are the readings man, its been over an hour
>>
>>38305209
Should I go into some debt to get what I want?
>>
>>38305445
eh not sure what your relationship status is so take this crap with a grain of salt.

9 of cups, fool, lovers, 3 of cups
two ways, if you're single you might meet some new people who will jive with and you will get along with, might start a fling or two it will be up to you to make it serious seems like the doors of love are open for you. if you are in a relationship good things are happening for you and your partner expect going to a party or seeing other friends, you should try and pay more attention to them seems like you two may need to spend some loving time together.

>>38305446
eh one card for this crap

9 of swords
I wouldn't count on it, he may try but he might get hurt if you want to do things with him take it easy.

>>38305448
9 of wands, king of swords, ace of pentacles, king of wands, emperor
rich someone who came from the bottom though, so he knows the value of money. he is someone who isn't afraid of a challenge he is going to be well built he reminds me of thor guy is going to be built like an ox very intelectual and charming but might not be so romantic, but he is going to be someone who will shower you with gifts and make sure you are taken care of, huge daddy vibes as well. might be a Taurus, Leo or Aries. Guy might be a very long term thing, perhaps he might be your husband in the future.

>>38305455
3 of swords, 10 of swords, hanged man
ooof if they are they are going to do a lot of fucked up damage to you, try to avoid them. They will just want to hurt you and use you, this person is selfish and only wants to make sure everyone hurts as well. try to keep things at a distance with this one.

>>38305461
5 of swords, 5 of wands, the chariot
very fast paced and very competitive, sales type people or something in the fashion industry or the tech industry where you need to be the face and you need to be fast and proactive when you are presenting your ideas, not the type of job for the weak of heart.
>>
>>38305449
six of cups strength five of swords
You will benefit from manifesting certain traits or ways of being that produce harmony within your relationships. From the looks of it, leading by example with continue to bring forth the kinds of relationships you desire. It’s not romantic, more lively with multiple people, like a party. It is likely something to do with bringing in energies of courage or tact, combined with a commitment to good doing.
>>
>>38305209
Seven day general, will anything interesting happen?
>>
>>38305151
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY READING ASSHOLE??? I DELIVERED YOUR READ, GIVE ME MY FUCKING READ
>>
>>38305485
ace of wands knight of wands reversed king of swords reversed 9 of pent 7 of pent

Maybe manage JT a little bit more, maybe JT isn't making the wisest decisions and is holding things up..... you might get a response soon but it won't be be good, or you might not because he's busy with his own life. I got ace of wands twice, but 7 of pentacles as well. :\
>>
>>38305542
first one , I'm single, thank you for this I will give feedback
>>
>>38305407
Thank you so much!!! That sounds right, he did say I help in that way. I’ll try drawing him some raunchy art of his fav character or something lol
>>
>>38305407
Thank you I agree with this
>>
>>38305564
Where is your read anon?
>>38305280
>>38305203
This anon was the one that posted.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38304753
Tипичнaя хoхoлницa
>>
>>38305565
trade again?
>>
>>38305151
>>38305212
>>38305212
check your posts before you decide to say you never got a reading, learn to navigate properly/better
>>
>>38305438
Hello may I get a reading on my spiritual journey and current situations I am faced with?
>>
>>38305595
query?
>>
>>38305209
Will I get a motorcycle before the year is over?
>>
>>38305438
will he reach out soon?
>>
File: Elster2.jpg (27 KB, 564x392)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>38305423
Pulled tarot to see what's up:
King of pentacles, 10 of swords, 4 of swords
Will definitely like it but won't let you know. Also possibly will stab you in the back about it :s

>>38305425
Also pulled tarot for extra insight: 9 of wands, 4 of pents rx, queen of swords. Seems like pure distilled envy. You seem nice and smart so probably want to bring you down a peg :(

>>38305426
Ansur, Kauna, Laukr
Greater insight onto your own needs. I have the feeling someone will make you sad but you'll learn to spot red flags related to it.

>>38305463
I pulled tarot as I don't connect that much with runes for these qs: 10 of cups rx, 6 of swords, 2 of swords... Not good. She'll just make you feel unloved, I'm sorry.

>>38305477
Iwar, Mannar, Kauna
There is someone interested but you're gonna have to make any kind of move. If someone sparks your interest, go talk to them. Otherwise the opportunity is gone

>>38305500
Hagal and Naudir again lmao. Then I'd say no, you need more training. Pulled ingwar, you have the capacity for it.

Gotta go! good luck friends
>>
>>38305438
What do I need to be told about work?
>>
>>38305611
>>38305212
Ah thanks for pointing it out
3 of cups R death R 6 of cups
No she didn’t fuck anyone, she might have spoken with an ex or someone from her past but nothing physical happened.
>>
>>38305600
typical salty poorfag
>>
>>38305470
eh I am sorry I am not in to these type of queries, you are beautiful inside im sure, remember outside beauty fades away as we age, but a bright and beautiful mind will last forever. Invest more on that and stop thinking you need to look like a perfect woman. our flaws makes us beautiful as well and the one that loves you (or the ones that love you) will love you for you. Sorry I know you didnt wanted something like this

>>38305483
queen of cups, ace of cups, the world
yeah try going on that trip you're planning on you really wont regret it, around august you might find someone that will help you feel happy and complete, not sure if friendship or love but it will be very good. Get out more and get to know more people. You have plenty of potential

>>38305484
10 of swords, the hermit, the star
at your darkest and loneliest hour you will meet your star and he or she will illuminate your colorless world, he or she will give meaning to your life, right now you are probably going through some darkness but within that darkness you will find that star, both of you will fix one another, I sense they too might be somewhat broken but in different ways than you but the relationship itself will be perfect.

>>38305486
knight of swords, chariot, king of swords, 4 of swords
you need to get moving if you want to find something also make sure your expectations are low because right now you might need to hurry up and settle for something time is not in your favor at the moment, I am thinking somewhere around a college campus or something.

>>38305495
7 of swords (r), 9 of pentacles, 10 of wands, 5 of pentacles
yeah but just know you will be eating ramen for some time and you're going to be very frugal about things. you might be happy with the results but man it will really put a strain to your wallet, really think about it if this is something worth eating ramen for a while for
>>
>>38305618
Will I ever become famous or a celebrity? This is completely theoretical, not even sure if I'll even like being so but I think I have a star quality and might end up in situations that would facilitate opportunities for fame. You?
>>
>>38305643
Ahhh okay maybe he will be jealous if i get a lot of attention? Tysm for reading more into this .
>>
Trading
>>
>>38305685
q?
>>
>>38305654
>470
Sorry I have bad self esteem because of a bad ex saying someone else was pretty to me all the time, can I change my question to something that I should know that would make me happy?
Thank you
>>
File: 1712879822695228.jpg (116 KB, 615x680)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>38305643
Outcome of confessing my feelings for FK?
>>
>>38305487
eh not sure how will I fare here

10 of pentacles, king of pentacles, ace of pentacles, knight of pentacles
damn so many pentacles he is def an earth sign he will either be too beautiful or he will be a chubby man that will be super wholesome, so if he is a virgo he is going to be super aesthetic someone slim with very fine and defined features, he might be super tall and someone with very expensive taste, some people might mistake him as gay but the dude is in to women. If he is a taurus he will be very wholesome, probably short and chubby but he is going to make sure you're taken care of he is going to be your big lovable teddy bear this guy will go at 3 am to buy you tampons or get whatever craving you want.

Either of them will come from a very wealthy family. so one will take care of his physique while the other will indulge in everything sweet. Either way they will love you a lot but will have different ways of showing it.

>>38305497
temperance,, 4 of swords, ace of swords
yeah it will but it will take some time before it reaches a conclusion, you might need to be very patient and make sure you have all your documents ready in order to open up a case if neccesary.

>>38305504
8 of pentacles ace of wands, 10 of pentacles, ace of pentacles
very rich after some time and dedication to your future business you will get what you want but its going to take a while but once you hit the jackpot you will be quite happy.

>>38305513
6 of swords (r), 8 of cups (r), death (r), tower
fuck these are bad cards she will try to do so but the first attempts will be a failure she might be able to escape after a huge tower moment in her life or the life of the mother, in order to escape calamity will need to happen.

>>38305568
no prob
>>
Trading
>>
>>38304947
My bad for not answering you on time bro I was fixing some diner here.
>>38305114
That makes me hopeful.
>>
>>38305660
Should I ask A if she can help me with what J has failed to?
>>
>>38305654
that is such a beautiful reading! thank you!
>>
>>38305705
q?
>>
>>38305705
q?
>>
>>38305660
six of wands ace of cups chariot
Yes, but the work part is going to be really tough for you. You have everything it takes, but you need to get concrete about setting the groundwork and part of that really is the path and the goals. What is the path you want to take, and what are the daily steps to get there? You really will have to work hard too, and shoulder a lot of responsibility. Everything you dreamed of can be yours!!
>>
>>38305714
8 of swords rx 8 of pent judgement rx 6 of cups king of swords

You can, she will help, and won't mind, and things will work out, but are you sure J failed, can you wait it out and see? Either way, either option, don't even worry about it, it'll work out, 8 of swords rx first card.
>>
>>38305721
will I get a motorcycle before the year is over? yours?
>>
>>38305751
Thank you, I think I just might be impatient. Trade again?
>>
>>38305758
Sure, what would be better for me, getting a remote job this year or a traditional in person job? You?
>>
>>38305757
what would benefit me the most trying to manifest into my life right now?
>>
>>38305778
starting
>>
>>38305407
>you probably seem like autistic or something to her but feels like you need the company

Hrm. I was having a flashback when we met but I guess I could have acted kind of autistic.
>>
>>38305778
focus on yourself and manifesting your own happiness. that's what you need the most.
star four of wands ten of swords r
>>
>>38305702
>513
Ty :( I'll try to help her out
>>
>>38305692
sending you a hug, yeah I too suffer from that but yeah I know that in the end those that love and care about us will accept us for who we are and what we look like, yeah that ex of your is a piece of shit and no man should make you feel that way.

cards!
the moon, 8 of pentacles, queen of cups, page of cups, 6 of swords, the world, the sun, the empress

Oh okay! well you should start working on something not sure what could be a course or a new language something that will be used in the future. you may also need to start taking care of yourself not just physically but also mentally, find ways to make yourself happy, look at a series that is wholesome to you or read a book that takes you back to a better time. there is potential for you to grow in to someone beautiful, not just mentally but physically as well my cards tell me you're someone beautiful that doesnt see their real beauty and lets the moon cloud their vision. So get over that moon phase and start working on reaching those dreams, you have the power and the potential to get what you want, but mostly learn how to truly love yourself.

>>38305615
yours got long ill give it to you on the next post

>>38305639
9 of swords, 3 of swords, 6 of cups, 6 of swords, the world
He will but it's going to make him feel sad, he isn't sure how to do so and there might be a feeling of guilt maybe he feels guilty about hurting you? either way you will talk again and in a way will move on not sure if from each other or from the bad situation. but there will be a conclusion for sure
>>
>>38305438
I need to hire someone for a job and I'm friends with both of these people but I want to hire the one with more money issues...which one should I hire:
J
or
N
?
>>
>>38305757
king of wands, 10 of pentacles, king of pentacles, strength
yeah you will most definitely have one before the end of years.
>>
>>38305851
end of years? you mean end of year right?
>>
>>38305853
yeah my bad
>>
>>38305767
I apologize for the late response!
What’s my best course of action provided all of the social upheaval in the country?
>>
>>38305717
You're welcome <3
I wish you the best

>>38305615
okay not sure how I will do here...

the moon, the hermit, 8 of pentacles, knight of swords, 3 of wands
You may be going through a period of transition and transformation, this journey may be feeling a bit foggy or unclear. You may be feeling lost or a bit unsure about your path forward, but that doesn't mean you're on the wrong path. You may be in a period of transition or transformation, and this confusion is actually a sign of growth. possibly feeling a bit lost or unsure about your path. There may be some challenges or obstacles you are facing, but this is all part of your journey and will ultimately lead to growth and self-discovery. Overall, you are currently at a crossroads and may be contemplating or experiencing major changes in your life. This period can be challenging, but it holds the promise of deeper understanding and clarity. It's going to be a wild ride to be honest but you will be able to make it through, just be patient with yourself as you continue to discover yourself, things will take place and things will happen when the timing is right.

>>38305644
9 of wands, 7 of swords, 5 of swords, wheel of fortune
be careful of garden snakes, some people might try to back stab you or try to make up shit about you, try not to give in to the rumors and ignore these people because if you react or engage with them things will not turn in your favor, take care of your work and yourself and also don't let anyone do your work or ask for any favors since there might be some bad actors trying to hurt you, im sure they are envious of you and your hard working nature, but everything will turn out well you will triumph over these snakes

>>38305827
good luck and if you do please try to be as sneaky as possible and have her prepare her documents in a bag.
>>
>>38305891
Ty I'll keep it in mind
>>
File: eeeeeehhhhh.jpg (188 KB, 849x1230)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>38305849
one card each

J - the fool, the world, ace of swords

N - 5 of swords, 7 of swords, the tower

Hire J they seem more chill and will give you peace of mind at work while N will be a trouble maker and a possible back stabber, might become money hungry and might affect your company in a bad way

>>38305903
GL

>>38305438
No more readings y'all
gonna finish this bag of cookies
night y'all
>>
>>38305891
Why are you sad isn’t your wedding soon?
>>
File: 1717256475715907.png (1.58 MB, 1024x1024)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
>>38305700
>>38305936
May I get a tarot to this end? I think Elster / Magpie poster got done reading for now
>>
>>38305767
remote
the world nine of wands nine of swords
I can see you feeling overwhelmed by having to opt out of social functions for the sake of duties. This will make you feel pretty sad and emotional even though that’s just the status quo of the job. There is a sense of ease almost, which feels contradictory but i think it means you will have easy work. There will be someone there that you will feel like isn’t preforming very well, I get the sense you will be in some kind of management position? You will want to fix their problems or do their work for them which is something you’re being warned against.
in person
ace of wands eight of coins queen of wands
You might have a slightly domineering boss. You also have the potential to bring in a lot of positive team fortifying attitudes into your work environment. Breaking down barriers of what has set them apart. You will be expected to partake in more rigorous and laborious work in the in person job. It will be hard for you to maintain your focus on career objectives.
You really should be the one to think about what it is you’re willing to sacrifice and which option sounds more appealing. Personally I can see drawbacks and positives of both, but I have a hunch you might enjoy the in person position more.
>>
>>38305951
brain surgery aftermath (months have passed but I still feel some effects)
hormones and overall sadness

>>38305961
eh... I am done as well but ok sure...

temperance, page of cups, empress, ace of swords
if you're going to do so make sure you're warm and sincere, the outcome could go both ways. Either way learn to accept the fate that is going to be given to you by the outcome. My reading says that yeah things will turn out good but do not beat around the bush or that might backfire on you, if you're going to confess make sure you're ready

>>38305438
Im out
byeee
>>
>>38305751
Makes sense..ok. I guess this name should be enough to confirm me.
>>
>>38305997
>-5961
My sincerest gratitude for your reading. I hope your recovery takes a turn towards a faster pace.

Your reading hits home since I've recently broken up from a very long term relationship (10+ years). Yeah, there's been very careful signs of a mutual crush but defintiely need to figure out if I'm ready to follow through yet.
>>
trading
>>
>>38306090
Q
>>
>>38306096
Should I pursue a divorce ASAP from the person I am married but separated from for years or should I wait and see what happens?
>>
Trading
>>
AQ

I feel like my life has fallen apart. I reached out to someone I shouldn't have today, after I had a terrible night at a party. I just want to know how things are going to get better.

I'm not great at reading but I'll do a trade
>>
>>38306150
Will trade, give me a general reading? Starting now!
>>
>>38306231
I guess I just want to know how my future will improve. my love life, career etc.

what's yours? for the most part I can tell you what cards I pull and give you the feeling behind them.
>>
>>38305936
>849
Wow that's a surprise, thank you.
>>
>>38306150
justice four of swords the world
You need to take some space from outside influences and voices to just think by yourself about what it is that you want and what it is that you need. One way of interpreting this might be asking yourself what is good for you and what you’re indulging yourself in. You need to do some tough internal work, think shadow work, therapy style work, meditation etc. to make the difference you want to see in your life.
You are learning about balance which is hard, because you don’t really know how to engage in balanced behaviors or perspectives right now, especially when it comes to yourself. You have all of this stuff going on inside your head, compounded with all this stuff that you don’t know how to cope with that’s going on around you, that you feel like somatically out of wack.
>>
>>38306245
woops! sorry i didnt see this, I just posted your reading.
>>
>>38306262
so essentially I shouldn't be doing what I'm doing and focus on my healing. I've been thinking about moving and ended up calling my ex and telling her I still have feelings for her. I probably shouldn't have done that, but I also feel like it was essential to a painful part of healing.

what is your question?
>>
This is the 123 Guy doing some queries for an hour.
>Pick 1 2 or 3
>relevant genders and type of relationship
>Sometimes need to reword your question to something more productive if I see fit.
>I tend to skip next gf/bf q's

Won't guarantee anything, not even a direct answer to your question but i'll try my best.
>>
>>38306326
male
next gf?
>>
>>38306291
I can see how these cards could reveal a sort of balance being acquired through your current situation!
Do you have any advice about G? Should I sever all ties with this person?
>>
>>38306326
male
if i had a superpower what would it be? how would i use it?' for fun
>>
>>38306326
Male if that's relevant
Should I go for a second job to make more money for the things I want?
>>
>>38305890
I apologize for my late response!
ace of pent RX king of sword RX 4 of wands RX 2 of pentacles RX King of Pentacles

King of Pentacles in the only card upright, you have to outlast any season any strife any upheaval, you have to be resolute and unmovable and secure financially regardless--focus on that, and with these cards....maybe complete upheaval, leaving all opportunities in the country behind? With the 4 of wands rx. Or-----maybe the upheaval is a non-issue and not a priority for you to focus on with 2 of pent rx.
>>
>>38306326
How I(f) can make my dad less overprotective? I’m a young adult who lives with parents, when I say I’m going somewhere. My dad would say “oh that place is where the ghetto people live” or “this is where the gangs are”. Even though the place is gentrified lol. My mom argued him about that saying that I don’t get to experience things. How can I help him be open minded?
>>
>>38306326
Male
Will I see the improvements I want to in my hobby?
>>
>>38306359
tell that nigga to suck a dick and hes a fucking pussy literally dude. everything has a risk, you could go outside and the odds of death are always with you, enjoy your life nigga the devil is on all our heel's
>>
>>38306326
Will I get the vs job?
>>
>>38306326
3, best thing happening for me in the next two weeks? M
>>
>>38306337
knight of pentacles, 2 of cups, 6 of pentacles
so what ever you might be thinking over with this person, it seems like you've already had this idea and it's coming from a healthy place. you know that if you walked away from this that things would go better for you but you need a little push. you'll definitely make new connections and find what you're looking for, once you've found your strength.

hope that helps!
>>
>>38306326
Will I see him soon? F asking about M, romantic
>>
>>38306326
I'm female in a situationship with a male
He is going to be traveling in a couple months my query is if he will find another girl he likes more ?
>>
>>38306367
He’s a baby boomer, lol funny you said that, my mom was making fun of him. She said “oh don’t go there, there’s terrorists” or “don’t go with your friends, they’re all gang members”. I showed him this music festival and now he’s all interested in it.
>>
>>38306326
3 male
Do I make it into my major?
>>
>>38306326
Male asking about male

Can I trust N?
>>
>>38303585
I pulled a 5 of cups for what will happen at paris olympics. No chatter about it even on pol. Its only weeks away
>>
>>38306326
Will I get a new full time job before September?
>>
>>38303675
Whatever 40 y/0 incel virgin christcuck
>>
>>38306346
>my superpowers
Emprss+4W+5Crx
Foolrx+judgerx+wheelrx

Waterbased. Think waterbender but more of a quantum thing or space thing. Think how Frank Herbert would do his own spin on a waterbender if he placed it in a science fiction novel. You can change water but focused mostly returning water back to pure state, use it as a portal, scry with it, look at the future with it but mostly to soothe away negative timelines.
You said this is for fun. But I think this is something you can do, if you actually try. or this may be a skill you had in a past life in a world that wasn't as dense as earths.

>>38306347
>2nd job?
Your money: 10P rx
The things you Want: kngW
With your money showing up as 10Prx it seems like it's a bad investment. but You will actually get what you want and it will work, which is a massive glow up and some ego boost. Do you tend to peacock? (KngW->6W) but it looks like the energy and the resources it takes to keep it up will ultimately be such a reckless burden and it will compromise your finances where it could have been used as a longer term investment and also burn you out. (4Wrx->chariot->9w) But hey, maybe the things you want will somehow pay for itself? 2Swds in the advise says to hold on and marinate for a hot minute and get a grasp on your priorities. Maybe you could use that money to buy the incoming mega dip or something. There's no other mention of pents in this spread though, so this is something more to do with ego and career.
>>
>>38305891
>44
Wow that’s wild. Thanks for the read. The whole don’t accept favors from others but could make sense. It’s a weird way for folks to take credit for your work and exaggerate their contribution. Anyway thanks.
>>
>>38303740
U are, i can feel your miserable pathetic lonely negative waves from here. Get laid
>>
>>38306518
346 very niche indeed, ill look further into this. any other things i could possibly do with that power?
>>
>>38303803
I fucked my first cousin (aunts daughter) crazy thing is she initiated but she wasso hot i couldnt resist. Yes im from poor country folk on both sides of my senpai
>>
>>38306518
>347
No I don't peacock that's gay and I wanted the money to get a vehicle and pay for its expenses. thanks I'll think on this.
>>
>>38306499
Checked wtf
>>
>>38306359
>What can I do/what to know about dads overprotectiveness
Well this is showing up in the spread with JusticeRX in the past. It seems unfair at times.
You: kntSwd rx
Dad: fool
Well don't mean to be harsh on both of you, but there is both misfire in words and intentions on your part. Maybe sometimes you say you're going to do something at this place but really you're not telling your dad the full story and your dad is picking up on that. And he's also a little uninformed to say the least on the things he's talking about. Either way, you are an adult but you aren't completely independent and for better or worse that's going to bind you regardless (9Prx->8swdRX)
Advice is kntcups x Temperance.
Offer things to do with him or show that the things you want to do on your own are earnest and honest 'missions' that are important to you. "LIke im doing this volunteer thing with friends (and maybe I'll hang out with them after hours)" In my head I'm seeing you slowly tempering and weathering away his resistance to you being independent. Yeah and you can offer to have him go with you and i see him saying no (ace pent RX + qwnC), but somehow that offer opens him up for you to go with out him. Obviously this means that you aren't going to be able ot get up and do absolutely everything you want until you move out and financially independent, but for now this may be the best thing as this will slowly tempering his overprotectiveness over time.

>>38306364
Your Progress: Lovers Rx
Your Hobby: Sun
Mismanagement, uncloak of hidden, slowdown, digestion, sluggishness
I'm seeing progress slowing down but your own hobby will reveal to you what it is you need to do to move forward. 4P in advice says to sit and digest things you've learn and savor the exercises. (if your hobby even has that type of thing). Mostly a spread about speed and digesting things (8w RX) to do things with care to get it right the first time is faster than actually doing things fast. "Slow is fast"
>>
>>38306372
Whats a VS job?
You: 9Wrx
Job: Magician
Looks like there's just so much applications or things in the way. I generally don't like seeing a magician that's badly aspected like this, usually denotes trickery or a false performance. So maybe check in with yourself if this is job you actually want. as there will be hidden bad aspects to the job and its barren and acidic environment. Could also be talking about the hiring process itself, it's poisoned against you. Maybe they're using AI to read all the resumes and cover letters and it's algo is wrongly blind to you. Either way, it's a fall from favor (qwnPent Rx+High Priestess+ aceCup RX) I'm not saying straight up no you won't but there's unseen hurdles you'll need to address.

>>38306377
Best thing: 4W rx
Next two week: Hiero rx
energy between: Moon
So this is interesting, a change up in the environment specifically an outlook you had on the outside world prompted by a significant shift in something institutional or a tradition or a pattern you usually committed to.
Could also be something about a plan or commitment you had that will fall apart or reveal it's shortcomings and you'd be glad to see a glimpse of the truth. Honestly not the happiest spread but I did specifically ask the best thing and maybe this truely is a good thing because at least you won't devote your time and energy into something that doesn't serve you.
>>
I'm meeting with my ex next week. I asked my cards what I should expect and got;
The magician, Queen of wands, 9 of wands and 7 of cups.
I saw the lovers as I was cutting the deck as well.
I want to make sure I'm not too optimistic about this
>>
>>38306677
Tysm
>>
>>38306686
Lad, that’s not a promising spread. Assuming this is sequential narrative (you didn’t specify the spread), it says something like this:
You will go in armed with some creativity and a “clever” plan of some sort. She won’t budge, and she will subtly indicate that she has more power here, or else just blow off your efforts if you push too hard. You will learn something from the experience and be wiser. However, the issue is that your new knowledge will cause you to think that you still have shot of your intended outcome occurring. Something like her clarifying an issue he has or has had with you, and then you acknowledge it in a way that seems mature and eager to improve. She will thank you and say she appreciates it. So you think that she’s going to give you a shot. Hint: this ends with 7 of cups. Nope.
>>
>>38306686
Are you or your ex female?
>>
>>38306603
>359
I always been honest of where I’m going with my friends. Also he’s old but with good intentions. He has a problem with me not speaking up in my uni. And he wanted me to be more out there, which I feel iffy about. But maybe it’s that?
>>
>>38306686
>>38306720
Oh yes, I interpreted this as if you’re the male and your ex the female. If you’re the female, the spread suggests that you act like a bitch because he isn’t impressed. It would be something between a failure of playful joking (because you’re not in a playful mood) and foolish attempt to get him to capitulate through insistence or guilt. The rest is more or less the same: you learn a lesson and acknowledge it, but you end up with false 7C hope.
>>
>>38306397
>See him soon?
You 7Wrx
Him: Moon
KngPent->hangman->Devil+pgC RX+kngW
Not digging this. First impression is that things out of everyone's control will keep plans up in the air. And the plans itself doesn't seem that solid a comittment/manifestation with that Page Cups in rx as the outcome. Granted I did ask 'soon' so it's a small timeframe.
Devil x KngWands says to take things in stride and with humor because some sort of circumstance may bedevil you and get in the way. It's not to be taken personally when that happens.

>>38306403
>what to know about this guy, situationship
You: Temp RX
Him: Wheel Rx
Judge RX->pgC->Ace Rx+Devil+8wndl
Okay so I dunno why I'm getting stuff about his travel plans getting fucked up. There's also something about if he DID find another girl and casted you aside, it just means he is absolutely not worth crying over lol. This is a crappy spread ngl, just seems to tell me that he isn't even in alignment with your life path if thats something you believe in. Seems more like he'll accept whatever he can manage to get, it's not even a matter if he would even like her it's a matter of what's available, what's convenient. WIth that Ace Wand rx, I would say, if he did find another girl. Yes, he would dip his dirty pickle but it's more of a sex tourist type of thing a passport bro would do.
>>
>>38306787
Yeah it's been hard... thank you
>>
>>38306787
>403
I mean I kind of expect him to if he finds someone I'm wondering if he will still try to be with me after I guess... hmm my life path I dunno where my life is heading desu he's a lot younger than me so nothing is really too serious we just seem to vibe well.
>>
>>38306326
I'm male. Should I try to set up my male acquaintance T with the female ET?
>>
>>38306818
>>
>>38306326
I am female
Will I get involved with someone romantically during the holidays?
>>
>>38306326
hey man I know you usually don't like doing next gf's but I really really really need this one done. Much love <3

>>38306330
>>
Trading
>>
>>38306834
q?
>>
>>38306838
what will my finances/financial situation be like in December of this year? you?
>>
>>38306720
Yeah I'm a dude. So what should I be doing if I want a shot? I don't intend to win her back or whatever. I also don't really have a plan-- I wish I could share more context.
>>
>>38306845
will I live in America in any point of my life?
>>
>>38306871
4 of pent 4 of wands rx world rx

No, you will not travel there, you will not establish any solid foundations there or have any, and will keep yourself from doing so, maybe because of financial interest.
>>
>>38306856
>what should I be doing if I want a shot?
The spread said nothing about it, and I'm not reading right now. I just interpreted your spread.

>I also don't really have a plan
Alternatively, Magician could refer to you getting or doing readings on this, especially if you use it to form some strategy. Divination is woowoo and magical, after all.
>>
>>38306731
>not speaking up
Maybe thats the kntSwd rx + 9pent rx. Unable to fire up thoughts and words in a forceful direction and it gives the impression that you can't handle independence. I dont read reverses often so I'm learning much everyday
I think the spread still stands, it's like waves slowly wearing down defenses where you give impression of a stronger you to your dad and that gives him confidence that you'll be fine.

>>38306548
You can implant things in water, like sound and information. LIke a computer chip. I'm seeing you putting data into water/crystal

>>38306470
>major
You: qwn wnd RX
Major: judgement RX
I think so you will get accepted. But this spread is interesting. Is this major going through some shit, like is it or will it fall apart in the future? Qwn wands in RX tends to mean to me that something isn't forward thinking or future proof and judgement means an intense vulnerability to something logistical that impacts the world (Lovers->Star->World) 6wnd Rx + 4P: something about maybe the major youre choosing or the institution youre choosing to attend that major at is not going to address things well enough for the future and that needs to be taken to account.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38306845
king of cups, 6 of wands, knight of cups
it will be definitely a comfortable financial situation judging by the cup cards, 6 of wands may indicate a promotion in position or just a better job, or a better whip 8)
>>
>>38306908
que?
>>
>>38306917
Am I just one of his many girlfriends?
Yours?
>>
>>38306943
Will he come to America or I will go there?
starting
>>
>>38306911
jesus christ thank you im losing my mind over it because of how things are now, thanks!
>>
>>38306901
>731
So I have to speak up lol. I’m been fixing on my self confidence and esteem. I think I can try.
>>
>>38306949
Three of wands reversed, king of cups, fool, three of cups
You will meet eventually, but it will take some time. It looks like he will be able to figure things out and come to you. Possibly for a long duration.
>>
>>38306943
2os rx
8oc rx
3os rx
empress

Nah, currently you are the only one he is seeing. Seems like he really likes you too. There are no other hoes on his mind. He pretty much has left all the other girls behind or are cutting them off to be with you. Bless
>>
>>38306911
Checked. Same question for me if u would be so kind
>>
Trading
>>
>>38306974
Im in the same boat fren. All the best
>>
>>38306990
I won't do it for free, I can trade though

>>38306996
q?
>>
>>38307000
Checked. Im still developing my skills. I can trade with my intermediate knowlegde of tarot. Shoot
>>
>>38307000
>96
What is blocking me from finding love?
Yours?
>>
>>38306497
>can I trust N
You: Kng Swd rx
N: 6P Rx
KngswdRX+KngcupRX+6pRX
Well if you had to ask then there's the issue. Something get uncloaked, or somethign spilled out unbeknownst to him. There's something transactional about the relationship, N will be friendly if he gets something of value out of it. (6Prx->10P) At least there you know how to control him if that's something you're itnerested in. Also with you as the Kng Swds Rx you're not the best person to speak to, maybe you alienate him and he's acting in response.
2swdRX+6swdRx+10P
Bottom triple seems like one shoudn't invest too much in him, 2swdRx as advice is to be direct, not cruel or blunt but clear. And you also don't need to tell him everything, just things that are necessary to get through the conversation.

>>38306512
>new fulltime job in september?
Ace Pent
6s+WorldRx+Hangman
Devil+tower+QwncupRX
Well in the past there was something solid for you but something doesn't get through, like maybe you didn't get through a particular round of interviews or something. The job itself will get held up and hung in the air and there will be a particularly shocking upset that could wrench the outcome out of your control.
Devil in advice positions says to also not take things personally and approach it with a sense of humor. You may well be qualified but things out of your control and so don't dwell too much on it.

Heads up to all:
This is the third or 4th read where the upright Devil card appears tonight but at least it wasn't in a position of the first 3 cards (usually outcome or advice). I think something fucked up is going to happen soon lol so everyone should buckle up.
>>
>>38307019
will I make kids with my current girlfriend?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38307055
Q?
>>
>>38307047
Nooo that's scary
>>
>>38307055
Q?
>>
>>38307047
How soon!?!?
>>
>>38307059
what is my hidden talent? you?
>>38307064
do I have any skills or talents that could possibly bring me fame? you?
>>
>>38307051
Emperor, magician reversed, nine of cups
It seems like you will have kids. But there will be a bit for a wait for now. As it seems there is some lessons or things you need to figure out with your gf before you are ready for that phase of your life.
>>
>>38307071
>59
Did I hurt him with what I did?
>>
>>38307012
I keep getting 5 of cups for "what will happen at paris olympics" just weeks away in paris of all places. Shits going down. Its trippy. I expected 5 or 7 of wands for competition not mournng and loss, then i got dubs in that post. All leading up to the (sElection) and pluto going direct for good in aquarius for like 20 years in novemberish. And i have pluto in the 11th house and mercury, mars, neptune and uranus rising in 12h and 1H. Dominant mars, tied for 2nd uranus and venus
>>
>>38307047
>497
Thank you. I just was thrown off by the reading another reader gave me when I asked if I should hire N vs another person I know. I've know him for about ten years but not intimately.
>>
>>38307071
>64
What do I need to do to better improve myself in the way I need to?
Starting yours.
>>
>>38307019
fool, page of cups, 8 of pentacles
Nothing is blocking you per se, you're just not seeking people in a way that would build a loving relationship. Cards say you need to work more on how you flirt and your character.
>>
AQ
Is D. expecting me to ask her out again?
>>
>>38307085
6 of swords hermit knight of swords 8 of wands

Cards of argument, conflict, destruction through words and intellect.......made him move on and isolate himself, like you kicked him out... no cards of emotions to suggest hurt but he definitely retreated and ran away....nothing to suggest feelings, again. With 8 of wands...you might have made their blood boil in anger.
>>
>>38307071
>59
Two of wands, world, nine of cups
It seems like you are very intutive. Also you have decent abilities to brainstorm a plan to get things done. These two combine into a talent for manifestation.
>>
trading
>>
>>38307133
q?
>>
AQ
Was my decision to move abroad and lose almost everything and everyone worth it? I feel like on the precipice of a major breakthrough but having some doubts
>>
>>38307097
3 of pentacles rx 4 of wands rx king of pentacles strength

Don't rely on family or friends or your job or relationships or what you've built so much....or if you lack this, this is what you need to work on...try to work out more, or just develop and inner strength and resilience that will let you survive and thrive even without a family or friends or job, you need to be unmovable, especially financially, throughout any season, abundant or barren, good luck or bad, no matter who is in power in the country, no matter where you end up living or the people you have in your life. Make better financial decisions, be a protector, and provider, no matter what is happening around you. Strength is what you need, in heart or mind....and whatever King of Pentacles lessons there are.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38307139
is there anything I am doing that may be holding me back from my desired endeavors going smoothly with regards to G?
>>
>>38307146
Thx
>>
>>38307164
query?
>>
>>38307164
query?
How does G feel about me?
>>
>>38307165
what lessons does A and do I need to figure out?
>>
Trading with intuition and tarot
>>
Aq
What are his intentions towards me rn?
>>
>>38307188
q?
>>
>>38307188
q?
>>
>>38307185
Name doesnt happen to be Albert, does it?
>>
>>38307199
naaah skullemoji
>>
>>38307071
>do I have any skills or talents that could possibly bring me fame?

>Knight of Wands, The Sun, The Moon Rx, Seven of Pentacles Rx, Eight of Wands , Nine of Wands Rx, Ace of Pentacles, Two of Wands, Page of Swords

Yea, and it looks like it's something you could use to make a name for yourself pretty quickly once you learn to really take advantage of this skill. It's something you enjoy doing, but aren't quite a master of yet, so you should continue to hone it, and learn how to make the most of it. I get the feeling that it's also something relatively new you've picked up, or started focusing on. I get the feeling you already know what this is, as some of the cards suggest that not only is it a recent thing you've picked up/started focusing on, but it's something you're actively considering using to gain fame.
>>
>>38307196
>>38307197
Was my decision to move abroad and lose almost everything and everyone worth it? I feel like on the precipice of a major breakthrough but having some doubts

You? Im usimg rrw deck
>>
>>38307175
will I have a boyfriend this year? :3
You?
>>38307176
starting yours
mine is should I keep working with WT or terminate his services?
>>
>>38307209
wanna trade again?
>>
>>38307224
Sure. What's your Q?
>>
>>38306818
Too many people to account for in a 7 card spread. I'll just ask
>Will my matchmaking be successful
It has a decent chance of success.
But it needs some encouragement and some nudging to get your buddy to open up, be generous in spirit and willingness to come out of isolation and comfort zones. (4pRx->HermitRx)
it's a tall order but if it happens it really sets things off wonderfully (10p->aceC)
You can try you best to set up but there's only so much you can do as this spread speaks more about internal hurdles the people you're setting up with and also the solidity of the dating plans.

>>38306828
>Will get romantic in holidays
4p+5wRX+7swd
Sun+QwnpentRX+7C RX
Yes, but mostly because you'll lower/get realistic about the partner you'll end up getting and massaging adjusting the image and message you broadcast about yourself. It's about gathering flies with honey rather than vinegar and perhaps you'll get a pick of the litter.

>>38306832
I thought you were joking but okay
>Will get gf in 5 months?
A soft yes.
After a glow up or a personal charismatic upgrade You recover from heartbreak or a harsh truth and something or someone comes back. (kngwnd->3swdRX+3pRX+8cupRX). With these 2 threes in reverse Maybe there was a love triangle or multiple choices and you got left in the cold but then when the smoke clears you come back on top? Either way you'll get a new message and you choose to be open and trusting no matter how foolish it may be, but you also aren't so stupid to not see past facades. (fool+pgSwd+10C)

Thats it for tonight, gn everyone
>>
>>38307176
Lovers RX 4 of wands Sun page of wands

He loves spending time with you, what you two have built, and you bring him great joy and happiness, and are a source of positive energy and emotion to them----however you might be a very atypical choice of person or relationship for them to choose, complete opposite, OR they are just not interested in you as a lover...
>>
>>38307188
q?
>>
>>38307185
seven of wands the magician ace of pent
You guys are in competition. You have to get out of the mindset of what it means to build together for the purpose of appearances and instead meet things with an appreciation for the creative capacity you possess together. Give yourselves a change to enjoy something productive and fulfilling.
Do you guys have trouble with household management or chores if you’re a couple?
>>
>>38307246

Ur q? Im using rw deck and intuition
>>
>>38307069
>>38307063

I dunno. I just know I shuffle really really well so it's funny seeing that card over and over again upright in the same position for queries of people trying to see if plans or timelines will follow through.
>>
>>38307165
tower
9 of swords
queen of swords rx
temperance rx
tower is the card that I associate with "you ruin everything you touch", it's everything that you look back at and think "fuck, I really fucked up when I did that, didn't I?" When it comes to G your emotions override your logical thinking and it leads to several imbalances.
>>
>>38307231
can you please point me in the direction of what skills I might achieve fame with... is it in fitness or art or like content creation/journalism based on travel or political opinions or something? or is it my interest in music or wrestling or food? or none of that? lol
sorry if it is a long query I can do even more queries for you, as many as you need
>>
>>38307252
mine is >>38307102
>>
>>38307262
or is it more like life coach type stuff or something...
>>
>>38307215
What can I do to come out on top and achieve victory?
>>
>>38307272
>>38307262
>>38307231
or is it like something to do with streaming video games or something? thanks
>>
>>38307237
First one. I was mostly curious about whether they would make a good couple. I'm not at all invested, just mused on it and was curious about your readings. I think you're right about him not being willing to make a move. Out of curiosity, which spread are you using?
>>
>>38307237
>828
Will it be g?
Thanks soso much
>>
>>38307215
>215
what will make me a gorillionaire?
>>
>>38307264
Pulling out my deck, just a minute. Ill pull one for ur q then a couple clarifiers. I dont do reversals
>>
>>38307217

mine is 3 months love general
>>
>>38307262
>>38307272
>>38307282
I can pull a few cards for each of those options you listed, and a few other cards as well.

Rather than multiple reads for me, you can just tell me more about my mental state, and how to improve it more. I know most of what the problem(s) are boils down to anxiety, stress, and a tendency to get fixated on things too much. Just go into detail on what I need to hear and know on how to overcome the blockages that prevent me from really getting progress done.

Starting yours, but it might be a few minutes before I post it since I'll try to cover everything you listed and then some.
>>
>>38307217
knight of coins two of swords ten of swords two of wands page of swords the chariot
You have been working with him and it isn’t serving you. I am seeing some financial difficulties as a result? You aren’t necessarily getting what you want or need, but you are sometimes which is making you feel indecisive hardcore. You’re being asked to think about it longer so the indecision can pass on your own and the situation develops into something more clear. I am seeing you don’t trust your gut especially if you do decide to go though with cancelling. You will have more work cut out for you which will bea challenge.
>>
>>38307252
>>38307296
6 of Swords, King of Pentacles Rx, Page of Cups.
c: The Star
There is light at the end of the tunnel. If you think out of the box and seek new solutions to the current challenge you can make it worth it. You wouldn't gain much from going back as things have changed, so you might as well give it a try.
>>
>>38307302
Looks awesome dude!
2 of wands 2 of pentacles RX queen of cups king of cups 4 of swords sun

You'll be met with choices and obstacles and crossroads, you'll prioritize what you need and who you need and what you value and your own schedule to prioritize love more and your loved ones, I see a happy couple, with a happy sex life, and a happy life in general, riding off into the sunset as two playful kids at heart---but in a romance that is very deep and very fulfilling.
>>
>>38307264
Me again. First card is 4 of Sw. U may have to rest and think it over for urself but ur porbably doing it already. Both clarifiers are majors. First clarifier is temperance. You need to find balance and whats best for you. One wrong decision can ruin your life. Second clarifier is the star so it correlates with the 4 of sw...u need healing and to replenish your cups and my intuition/gut says you should move on you will rejuvenate and meet better options after you heal. You can be a shining star for others if you move on...all the best fren
>>
>>38307215
Knight of wands the sun two of swords
You need to get better at meeting your own needs. You are on the verge of a major breakthrough. Adventure, pleasure, excitement.
Call upon reliable people that you can get your needs met with. You seem lonely. But also, this may be an opportunity for you to plan this new chapter with people who are trustworthy.
>>
>>38307350
Wow, spot on thank u fren
>>
>>38306901
>470
They are having trouble providing enough space in classes for the students which is why they switched to such a restrictive application process so cut down on the number of students. It is currently the highest paying undergrad major. Software engineering.
>>
>>38307382
Again, thank u, also very accurate. Bless u fren
>>
Tradiiiing
>>
>>38307325
Current state: Knight of Swords RX King of Pentacles RX Queen of Swords RX
How to Better: 4 of Wands 3 of Swords RX 10 of Pentacles RX clarified 4 of cups, Devil
What you need to hear: 10 of cups clarified 10 of wands, star reversed clarified 4 of wands RX, hierophant clarified by 3 of sword, devil RX
Blockages: world RX, 7 of pent, ace of sword RX, 3 of pent RX, 2 of swords
Solution to blockages: King of Pentacles, 3 of pentacles RX clarified 4 of swords, King of Wands
Solution to problems: Knight of Pent RX clarified by 4 of wands RX, ace of wands

Going to reply with an interpretation hold on
>>
>>38307262
1/2

Fitness
>Six of Swords, Death, Seven of Cups
Art
>The Emperor, Ace of Wands Rx, Ten Swords
Content creation/journalism
>Five of Wands, Nine of Cups Rx, The Fool
Music
>Eight of Cups Rx, Two of Swords, Queen of Cups
Wrestling
>Seven of Wands, The Chariot Rx, Six of Cups Rx
Food
>The Sun, Seven of Pentacles Rx, Ace of Pentacles
Life coach
>Two of Pentacles, King of Pentacles, Knight of Swords Rx
Streaming
>The Tower, Knight of Wands, Ace of Swords Rx
Additional Cards
>Ten of Cups, King of Swords Rx, The Empress, Three of Wands

So, for fitness, there is certainly potential, but at the end of the day, you might just end up leaving it behind. For art, while you do seem to be skilled in it, it isn't something that you could use to carry yourself to fame, at least not now. For content creation, it's likely something you should just avoid. It wouldn't go anywhere in terms of your goal, and would likely be more problems than it's worth. Music might be something worth looking into, but you would need to be very careful about how you go about it. Wrestling just doesn't seem to be for you right now. For food, you could actually build a good career from it by the looks of it, but fame doesn't seem to be on the table for that path. Life coach seems to be the best option here for fame, though you might end up resulting to or dealing with scammers for this in order to actually make money to live off of for a while. Streaming would likely be an absolute mess for you, and while you could get fame, it might not be the type you're hoping for.
>>
>>38307508
>>38307262
2/2

All in all, you have a lot of potential for fame, and aren't limited to just these options. The additional cards clearly say that you can easily achieve your goals, and you could make good progress once you commit to something, but that's still your main issue. You need to find something, and stick with it. Being a jack of all trades is good and all, but it isn't as likely to lead you to fame as a focused/directed, and intelligent approach. Based on everything here, the arts and anything that involves your mind are your natural strong points, so focus on something that involves your mental/creative skills. However, and this isn't directly part of the read, but it is implied a little with some cards; you need to remember that sometimes fame comes at a cost, so you need to consider what type of cost you would be willing to pay for fame, be it your dignity, integrity, or something else.
>>
>>38307426
q
>>
>>38307217
>7175
7 of cups, 9 of wands, page of pentacles, queen of wands

you will have a few potential partners, but when interacting with them, you will kind of realize that having a boyfriend is a chore. Especially because of how much care you have to show and gentleness and love. So try to have lots of that to give, and you will see it very easily coming your way.

Sorry for the delay.
>>
>>38307450
>>38307325
It is kinda reading off like you're homeless and in debt or something working a shitty job with shitty people or something, lacking a real job, or lacking real friends, a real network, or real associates. 4 of wands RX came out like 4 times in a row... huge emphasis on you having no stability, no long term stability, stuck and with no long term planning or prospects and it is eating you up inside to the point you are paralyzed and might be having mental problems and losing all hope. Currently you are very risk averse, conflict averse, avoiding thinking entirely, avoid decisions entirely, avoiding making intelligent decisions or communications, completely blocking yourself off to everything and everyone. You might have a lot of debt, or you are spending like crazy or have no real financial long term planning or even ideas of what to do long term. You absolutely need find some stability in any way shape or form possible---this will solve all your problems, you have to find a source of stability whether it is at home, at a job, in a friendship, in any possible resource, in a hobby, in anything, you need stable ground and stable foundations, you can't just drift around. You need a base of operations... if you can just get a base of operations this will solve all your mental problems, all your hopelessness, all your isolation. You might think too far into the future and think so much about it that it is paralyzing you and feeding into bad habits, or you might ignore the future entirely, ignore trying to build a legacy, ignore the material completely to the point you are now in a very demonic state---or you focus way too much on the material to the point you neglect everything else in life. You need to stop thinking things that kill you inside, stop feeding thoughts that hurt you emotionally, you need a clean slate energetically, you need to let go of what tortures you mentally because it is hurting you physically too...cont
>>
AQ

Who/what am I at the core "soul"energetic level? Just one card please and maybe one clarifier. TIA
>>
>>38307325
Strong virgo/cappy placements? What are ur big 3 and venus placenent?
>>
>>38307450
>>38307535
I forgot what I was saying lol.. but focus on the end goal not materially, but emotionally, because the material is really tripping you and your mind up, either too little or too much focus on it. If you focus on your emotional fulfillment end goal---you will see that all responsibility, all hard work, all struggle will be worth it and the path would be much more clear to you, maybe think about your current or future family. Focusing on that will make the struggles much easier. If you have any bad habits, or mental anguish, try to seek professional counsel or help, with the Hierophant, try to seek out an official entity or institution or leader or govt. even to help you out if you are struggling. Maybe with a job, or with addictions or therapy or something, or any possible resources that you might need. Maybe going the traditional route in life would help you out. What's blocking you is you're in the mode of just preparing, forever, and not progressing, and not passing certain life stages or chapters, or leaving things unfinished that you need to close chapters on, or working a shitty job or having useless friends, or no network, and of course not facing issues head on and refusing to even think about them and just forever being on the fence about things, indecisive. Take a break from your career or work goals, take a break from friend groups or associates or your job, reassess what is going on, who you are, what you bring to the table, what team or group dynamics are going on, and what you can do on your own to then give back to the group. Solution to your problems is also ace of wands, straight action, and addressing being stuck, because you have no stable foundations anywhere. You gotta work on your financial management because it might be a mess, maybe take a class or something, you gotta find the courage within you to move back blockages, you gotta be a leader and source of inspiration and your own hero, you gotta harness your own passion
>>
>>38305891
Thank you!
>>
>>38307602
>>38307535
>>38307450
You gotta build structures, foundations, stability, and be patient and persistent, and just take straight action---the more you throw yourself at things and open up avenues of opportunity the more you can manifest for yourself and allow God to help you---if you need help get help, consult with anyone you can that might be able to aid you, because you either lack that or rely on those that are worthless in that respect
4 of wands RX came out many times
King of Pentacles RX and upright came out also a lot...
>>
>>38307592
If you're asking about astrology stuff, I can just post my birth chart if that would be better.
>>
Trading occult
>>
Trading no occult
>>
>>38307659
q?
>>
>>38307666
Will I spend holidays with g?
Wbu
>>
>>38307684
will I end getting a cb or cl model? starting
>>
>>38307668
What do I need to know occult wise right now, if anything? It feels like there's something I need to know about my situation in that area, but I can't figure it out.
Yours?
>>
>>38307688
Starting
>>
>>38307688
Cb 5 of coins
Cl 3 of swords

Do you have the money you need?
>>
>>38307708
Not right now faggot eventually I'm almost there
Ace of Cups Rx
Big no
>>
>>38307720
Oky damn lol i can draw again for u if u want
>>
>>38307610
Not that Anon, but I got an idea. I'm a reader, and my fiancee is an astrologer. I can ask her if she would be interested in trying an experimental double reading for you. This would be in like 10-12 hours, or else you can leave an email or telegram handle.
>>
>>38307720
Trade again?
>>
>>38307726
Sure, you have a more specific query? I can draw more cards
>>38307737
query
>>
>>38307689
will I have a daughter or only sons?
>>
>>38307734
I don't have a telegram or email I would want to publicly post. I would be fine with an experimental double reading if you want me to post my chart, and wait for you to post the reading later, if that's fine with you.
>>
>>38307741
Will g still be in my life in 5 years?
Yours?
>>
>>38307765
Starting yours.
>>
>>38307768
Redraw for me faggot
And tell me if I go with 350 or a 450
stating
>>
>>38307781
Y so mean doh
Starting
>>
>>38307766
That sounds fine, you can post your chart and your query. She usually just needs to know if you're male or female, same for me. No guarantees, I haven't asked her yet, but check back in the next thread.
>>
>>38307781
350 temperance
450 the moon
2nd time
350 3 of cups
450 4 of pents

Looks like 350 bud
>>
File: Astrology chart.png (171 KB, 700x1250)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>38307797
Here's my chart. For my Q, it can just be general advice/outlook on my relationship prospects. I'm single, and male
>>
>>38307768
Five of Cups
Ten of Swords
Three of Wands Rev
Also seems like a no, they will most likely depart from your life soon.
>>38307800
but cb or cl?
>>
>>38307765
Five of Cups Rx, Temperance, Seven of Wands Rx, Seven of Swords Rx

Yea, chances are good for you to have a daughter in due time. Though, you will likely need to be patient, and not trouble yourself by focusing on it too much like it's the be all end all.
>>
>>38307816
Cb
9 of cups

Cl
Queen of pents

I think more satisfaction fromcb

Why would he leave though?
>>
>>38307828
but those are both great cards
idk maybe he's just not that into you
>>
>>38307839
Draw me why dingus

Yeah , they both good options
>>
>>38307689
death, 6 of cups, 6 of swords, 9 of pentacles
a big transformation coming your way, you will be moving to a big nostalgic or old part of your life that you will be able to benefit from now more than before.
>>
>>38307839
Pls
I'll do another 4 u
>>
>>38307821
I doubt it, your read is off
>>
Trading
>>
>>38307872
q
>>
>>38307861
okay then can you tell me what awaits me in love in the next seven days?
>>
>>38307888
Gotcha senpai
>>
>>38307879
will I ever be in love again? you?
>>
>>38307895
will we meet before she's 30?
>>
>>38307888
King of wands
Wheel of fortune
The emperor
You have really high chances at finding love the next seven days you're feelin yourself and it is apparent that you're a good catch
What may hold you back
The moon
Some anxiety about past relationships that didn't go too well?
>>
>>38307890
Yo who are u ?
>>
>>38307899
3 of wands first card--yes, Judgement, 4 of wands rx and 6 of pentacles rx

Yes, your call, their call, maybe God's call, but watch out for the relationship dying because someone will stop giving time or attention or energy... keep the foundations strong.
>>
>>38307908
>>38307890
Im so dumb omg
Faaaaam***
>>
>>38307895
ace of swords, 10 of cups, king of wands, lovers
yeah, you will soon enough have a new mindset on love. You will find love and family in someone
>>
Aq
Will he be wanting an open relationship?
>>
>>38307841
wheel rev
eight of swords
four of wands
It wasn't meant to work out between you two and you'll end feeling restricted as you're stuck on this person. But your happiness lies elsewhere.
>>
trading
>>
>>38307931
I know he's leaving town though , mkay ty
>>
>>38307938
q
>>
>>38307950
stupid q, sorry, but what would lead to better outcomes, wearing a dress or specific shirt in mind and skirt to the event next saturday? you?
>>
Trading
>>
AQ
I feel lost, where can I find myself?
>>
>>38307955
next gf? starting
>>
>>38307958
Query
>>
New thread

>>38307976
>>38307976
>>38307976
>>
>>38307973
Will j commit to me?
You?
>>
>>38307964
6 of pent rx 10 of wands rx 9 of swords strength clarified by 4 of wands rx 6 of swords rx ace of wands

Might be a compassionate woman, strong in character, can tame the beast in you, brave--but brave because she has nothing or came from nothing and had to always be on her own. She's stuck somehow, maybe without a car, burdened greatly by life, really needs help. Can't give you what you need or is very dependent on you financially or is really struggling in that area, it is making her worry so much. Might be a girl you need to save.
>>
>>38307955
Dress
Six of Cups Rev Two of Swords
Skirt and shirt
Empress, Seven of Coins
Go for the skirt and shirt, it'll be much better for you
>>38307989
I'll save her, thanks. lmk if you want to trade more
>>
>>38308004
OH, forgot to mention, she's probably sexy af, and has that willingness to get out of her situation--she got the spark in her---the ace of wands! Just gotta light her fire.
We can trade more...another dumb query, should I wear heels or boots to the event next Saturday? lol
>>
>>38308013
sure, how do I meet her? starting
>>
>>38308018
I think maybe a concert? queen of wands 10 of cups strength for that---or an event like a concert
>>
>>38308057
and I had 5 of swords star reversed 3 of wands come out---it might even be a concert you don't even wanna really go to, or an event like that, that you hate the Star that's on stage, and it's a conflict of interest but you promised to go anyway
>>
>>38308057
I don't go to concerts at all
>>38308013
heels
nine of swords
boots
page of cups
go for the boots
>>
>>38308071
just go to an event that is a conflict of interest that has a broad view like 3 of wands
>>
>>38308075
no idea what that could be lol
>>
>>38307930
Mystical Interpretation:
Six of Wands (Reversed) illuminates your present state.
Four of Cups unveils the challenge before you.
Justice (Reversed) embodies the key influence.
Ten of Wands (Reversed) offers sacred guidance.
Eight of Cups (Reversed) whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38307579
Mystical Interpretation:
King of Wands illuminates your present state.
Page of Swords unveils the challenge before you.
Four of Wands embodies the key influence.
The Chariot offers sacred guidance.
Seven of Cups (Reversed) whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38307191
Mystical Interpretation:
Page of Swords illuminates your present state.
Nine of Wands (Reversed) unveils the challenge before you.
The Empress (Reversed) embodies the key influence.
The World (Reversed) offers sacred guidance.
Three of Cups (Reversed) whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38307142
Mystical Interpretation:
Seven of Wands (Reversed) illuminates your present state.
The Hierophant unveils the challenge before you.
Knight of Cups embodies the key influence.
Seven of Swords offers sacred guidance.
The Hanged Man (Reversed) whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38305410
Mystical Interpretation:
Two of Swords illuminates your present state.
Queen of Cups unveils the challenge before you.
Knight of Swords (Reversed) embodies the key influence.
Justice offers sacred guidance.
Six of Wands whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38305132
Mystical Interpretation:
Ten of Wands (Reversed) illuminates your present state.
Six of Pentacles (Reversed) unveils the challenge before you.
Four of Wands (Reversed) embodies the key influence.
The Fool offers sacred guidance.
Ace of Pentacles whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38305124
Mystical Interpretation:
Seven of Pentacles (Reversed) illuminates your present state.
The Sun unveils the challenge before you.
Judgement embodies the key influence.
Seven of Swords offers sacred guidance.
Queen of Pentacles whispers of the potential outcome.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.