[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: midwest.png (124 KB, 810x579)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
Hey Anons, I have been rather curious if anyone else has experienced any weird or strange events in the midwest,
>>
Grew up in Wisconsin. I personally saw 2 cryptic spiders (palm sized one with 'lobster biceps' and a basketball sized cartoonish black hairless one). I also had a ghost encounter of 2 small children running with balloons down a hallway while working in a hospital. A buddy of mine also saw some crazy day-time hallucination or demon or some shit in the form of an Uncle Sam 'stilt-walker' peering into a window at him.
>>
Literally all if that land is cursed. Especially Indiana
>>
>>38334689
No sorry, I haven't been to the Midwest
>>
>>38338114
Extrapolate regarding Indiana
>>
>>38338213
Have you ever been? Simply driving through the state stands out between all the other Midwestern states. No joke the entire state has a different 'saturation' like everything is sickly yellowed. It's also notably silent and empty. I've never encountered anything paranormal, but it's easily the oddest feeling state I've been to
>>
>>38338226
I live in a more suburban part of it - what section were you at? There are definitely weird spots around the middle
>>
>>38338261
I honestly couldn't tell you. I've been through your state a handful of times on the way to Kentucky, Florida, etc. coming down from Illinois. I typically drive through a big open stretch of wind turbines, and stopping for gas is always an odd time lol. No disrespect to you of course.
>>
>>38334689
There is some sort of a lake monster in devil's lake, North Dakota. I was told that it kills people.
When this photo of the lake was taken in 2018, hundreds of farms were under water.
>>
>>38338315
Fuck if I care about offense lol like I said there are some good suburban areas - I dread going to Chicago its insane driving
>>
File: Indiana waterfalls.jpg (186 KB, 1000x670)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>38338114
That's too bad.
When I drove through there a few times, Indiana looked like the prettiest state out of all of them.
>>
bump, I'm curious
I'm hiking and camping the UP end of August early September
>>
>>38338574
Apparently western Michigan just totally accepts that "The Dogman" is real in that area. I don't have a single clue what that actually means, but I've heard that from several parties lmao
>>
Anyone got any good Minnesota stories or locations?
>>
>>38338634
Pine Bend Refinery right outside Minneapolis is this massive fucking oil plant that looks like some sci-fi shit lit up at night. Nothing paranormal, but it's a pretty unique sight that my friends and I have dubbed "the cloud factory" due to the insane amount of smoke produced that covers the sky in all directions.
>>
File: IMG_1952.jpg (209 KB, 1280x854)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>38338688
It absolutely looks other worldly, especially flying over it.

I’ll contribute a few:
>Indian mound park in St. Paul. The 3 mounds line up with Orions Belt during the summer solstice, however I heard they were 1900’s recreations so who knows. Great view of both St. Paul & Minneapolis though.

>Lillydale Hiking Trail along the Mississippi River in St. Paul. Trails are technically closed because a landslide killed two elementary school kids on a field trip or back in 2005. Weird vibes at this place for sure. There is an old brick oven & structures hidden in the woods, caves (Milk Truck cave I believe) and homeless people wandering around the woods. I have seen microphones and motion sensors/trail cams mounted high up on the trees on the trails, and it doesn’t look like anything the city would have put up. If you follow the trail up to the top of the bluff, you can climb the landslide rubble that opens up to a waterfall & there is a huge pile of tailings you can climb to get a great view of St. Paul.
>>
File: MidWestern_House.jpg (105 KB, 1431x1080)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>38334689
MidWestern Anon here. I have lived in this part of the country for my entire life & I have experienced a few curious things myself. Some are paranormal, others are just strange. Most of my stories take place in Illinois, but some happen in Wisconsin & Michigan. I can post some if anyone is interested in hearing them.
>>
>>38339168
Very interested anon. I'm going to bed atm but I hope you share your experiences and I'll be back to read them
>>
>>38339213
I will post one before I go off to bed for the night. If the thread is still up tomorrow I will post some more.
While this first one is not exactly paranormal, it is definitely a strange one.
>At the Warren Dunes in Michigan with a few friends.
>For their privacy, their names will be changed to Laura, Donna, Bobbie, James, & Dale. Dale drove us in his shitwagon of a Chevy Astro.
>We get there around eleven in the morning. There is a decent amount of people here already. Maybe a dozen & a half.
>Most of the time we are fucking around on the shore & exploring the woods. Most of us decide to smoke pot, or drop acid, typical loser graduate behavior.
> Fast forward to early evening. The total number of people at the Dunes has doubled, maybe tripled.
>Our group is sitting at the peak of the large dune that overlooks the parking lot. Most of us have come down from our highs, although some of our number are still out of it.
>We can see most of the other groups of people from our vantage. While we can hear them too, we cannot understand anything they are saying.
>There are a few other groups on the peak with us, but they are doing their own thing away from us.
>Maybe half an hour or so passes before a heavy fog rolls in from across the Lake.
>It rolls in so quickly that the whole shoreline up to the peak of the dune is enveloped in fog in about five to ten minutes.
(1/?)
>>
>>38339548
>It is heavy, I mean heavy to the point where anything more than five feet away from you is at best a silhouette. Anything past that is lost in the fog.
>James starts making jokes that The Mist from the Stephen King story has rolled in & that the monsters will be coming to eat us at any minute.
>Most of us chuckle at this, but some of the group are not into it.
>Both Donna & Dale are just looking at each other. They are still out of it on the acid they took, but they look rather spooked.
>I ask them what is up, because I am worried they are starting to have a bad trip because of the change to the atmosphere.
>"Where did everyone go, Anon? It is so quiet now."
>At first I was confused, not fully getting what they meant.
>"Everyone is still here, Dale. It is just a bit of fog.”
>”No, Anon. Where did everyone down there go? They are quiet now.”
>At first I think they are going back into the wave of the trip, but I notice how quiet it has gotten.
>We hush the others & listen. Everything is completely silent now. We cannot hear anything outside of the area where we are setup.
>We cannot hear any of the groups that were setup on the peak, nor any of the groups on the shore.
>huhthatisabitstrange.webm
>Everyone is a bit on edge because of this. We are sitting in silence trying to listen for any signs of life in the depths of the fog.
>This goes on for about ten minutes before Laura whispers that we should get our things & make our way back down to the cars.
>We agree & start to gather our things as quickly as we can in our altered states.
>As we make our way down the steepness of the dune, the only thing we can hear is the patter of our feet against the sand, along with the occasional grunt of one of us almost losing our footing.
>We make it to the parking lot, everything is still silent. The other cars are still in the lot, but their owners are still nowhere to be seen or heard.
(2/3)
>>
>>38338226
It is the most haunted state in the Country. Some very bad things have happened here. Some of the most evil places are located throughout the state. Many unsolved mysterious and very dark history.
>>
>>38339548
>>38339556
>Donna & Dale are visibly panicked by this. Laura is trying to keep them focused on loading the car, but all of us are visibly on edge.
>As we are finishing up our stuff, James gets the bright idea to start yelling out into the fog.
>”Hello? Where did everyone go?”
>We all look at him with confused expressions. Obviously it was strange that everyone just went quiet, but we thought it was rather retarded of him to just start screaming about it.
>There is no response to his question. Everything is still.
>We just look at each other before piling into the Astro. Being the most sober of us at the time, I am elected to drive us back to Dale’s house in La Grange.
>I pop the key into the ignition, drop the driver side window down to listen for anything while we slowly drive out of the lot.
>Donna & Dale are hissing at me to floor it out of there, but I am worried that I might run someone down in the fog so I tell them to take it easy & let me drive.
>The only sound beside their demands was the rumbling of the Astro’s engine, & the rubber rolling across the asphalt. There is still no sign of life anywhere in the fog.
>Thisisgettingabittoofreakyforme.gif
>After what feels like an eternity, we make it to the edge of the Dunes where State Park Rd. turns onto Red Arrow Hwy. There are no cars on the road.
>The fog starts to lighten up as we make it onto Browntown Rd. heading towards I94. Almost as quickly as it had rolled onto the Dunes, it was gone. It is only after we get onto the Interstate that we start to see other people driving up & down the road.
>Most of the drive home is in silence. We are all still on edge from the strangeness of what happened, but none of us are too upset over it.
>>
>>38339548
>>38339556
>>38339583
Like I said at the beginning of the story, this one was more strange than anything else. I have no idea why everyone would decide to go quiet whenever the fog rolled in, nor do I know why they would not respond whenever James shouted out to the mist. It felt as though we had been plucked out of time & dropped into the Twilight Zone for however long we were out in the fog. Any ideas on what happened?
I will post some more stories tomorrow after I get home from work if the thread is still going. Sleep well, /x/philes.
>>
>>38334689
There was a very strange incident that happened in Des Moines, Iowa on May 30th, 2024, but no one has really talked about it outside of Iowa, and even then, it got dropped quickly. Not exactly paranormal related, necessarily, but very weird.

>be May 30th, Iowa
>there's a water main break at the Lumen Building, downtown Des Moines
>Lumen is some kind of tech company, does cybersecurity and networking "solutions"
>the water main break knocked out nearly all telecoms, including 911 operation, to the entire state of Iowa
>no one could get money from the bank or use credit cards
>land line phones were completely down, and yes, it's Iowa, so lots of people still use those
>most cell phones were down as well
>it's sort of a modern-day blackout (though power was still working), so people just hung out outside, finally free of their cell phones and internet addiction
>many witnesses saw a Chinook helicopter flying over the downtown core
>on flight radar sites, you could see the Chinook hovering over downtown, near the Lumen Building
>it flew over downtown for so long that it had to visit a nearby airport, refuel, then hover some more over the downtown core

Pic related, it's the flight path of the Chinook from that night. Pretty much everyone in Des Moines will know this happened, and while news outlets reported on the 911 outages, there was no deeper follow-up investigation and no one really knows anything about it since.
>>
>>38334689
yeah, our dead economy.
>>
>>38338391
Can you give anymore details on this one?
>>
>>38338574
>>38338602
The UP is phenomonal. I've seen a few UFOs but most of my paranormal experiences come from connecting with the energies there. If you go up near Keewenaw I am sure there are some spirits left behind from the mining days up there, but I am not very sensitive to that kind of energy. I just got back from camping with my dog on Grand Island a few weeks ago. Where you going?

As for the west side of the state, the only time I ever heard of the dogman was when my wife dragged me to the Last podcast on the left show
>>
>>38340635
going west to east. I found a bunch of routes i can drive that are off the main roads. Trying to stay on the south shore of superior as much as i can. Gonna camp in the porkies and in the keweenaw peninsula. Then I'm going to cross Mackinac bridge and drive the west coast a bit and see some shoreline there.

Haven't planned my camp spots for the way back yet though
>>
>>38338634
duluth has a really spooky vibe to it

also, northern MN in general. it's extremely forested. there are a number of missing 411 cases from the north.
>>
>>38334689
Summoning the ghost of the Edmund fitzgerald
>>
>>38339615
I'm the anon from last night. This is a great story. Very eerie. Can't help but imagine some sort of dimensional slip
i wonder if EVERYONE there had the same experience you had. Maybe to all of you, it only SEEMED like everyone else disappeared
>>
>>38334689
I moved to Wisconsin last year. I'd love to experience something weird. I've lived all over, mainly in the South and the West coast, but have never experienced anything paranormal in my entire life. I want to believe.
>>
>>38334689
The ghost ship of the Edmond Fitzgerald. You can see her from the shores of Lake Superior. I assume Whitefish Point at least, but I think the ship just circles around the lake (don't quote me on that).

At the Mill City Museum in Minneapolis, the hobo who burned the place down allegedly can be seen sometimes wandering around. But I was told this at like age 7-8, so who knows.
>>
>>38338634
second I want some spooky locations to explore on my off time
>>
File: IMG_8108.jpg (491 KB, 1170x1973)
491 KB
491 KB JPG
>>38338634
i had a sasquatch encounter when i was 6 years old deep in the superior national forest.
Basically one of my formative human experiences, it’s shaped my entire life.
We were staying at this primitive cabin in the remote woods, and i woke up one night it was a full moon so you could kinda see the shapes of the trees and leaves and stuff.
Anyway there’s only 1 big window in the room i was sleeping in, and i wake up in the middle of the night and there’s this massive black thing standing in the window looking at me. It was blacker than the night, and it had glowing red eyes. You can imagine what kind of fear that made me feel. Then it moved away from the window and started banging loudly on the cabin walls.
BANG BANG BANG BANG!
I started yelling and my family woke up and everybody was hearing this loud banging and everyone is yelling in confusion.
Then the banging stops and everything went silent. Everyone was confused and looking around. I asked my dad what was that? and he said oh it’s just a bear. and everyone basically went back to sleep.
This happened when i was 6. and i would periodically remember this memory and it freaked me out and i always remember thinking that the Bear explanation didn’t make sense.
It was only when i started researching sasquatch reports and it blew my mind how many other people reported that these creatures would stare into their windows and bang on the cabin walls.
I thought my story was completely unique, but no it happens a lot.
I don’t know why i was chosen or whatever to experience this stuff, but my entire life has been full of weird almost paranormal or spiritual phenomena.
Here’s a rough sketch of what I saw
>>
>>38342693
That is something that I have thought about before. It does not make any sense as to where everyone else could have gone once the fog rolled in. I have mentioned the possibility that something similar to what happened to us was happening to the other groups of people there to the friends that I experienced that story with, but most of them are still not really sure what to make of the whole experience.
I have gone back to the Warren Dunes a few times after this experience, but nothing quite as strange has happened.

>>38342831
Do you live in an urbanized or rural part of the state? I have been to the far northern end of Wisconsin to visit relatives many times throughout my life. They live in a part of the state where it takes almost twenty minutes to get to the nearest town, & your closest neighbour is five minutes down the road. Most of the surrounding properties have been vacant for years, so they are thoroughly overgrown. The town they live in has a population of about 300, which is not uncommon for that part of the state. Strange things happen around there after dark. You will hear some pretty offputing noises out in the woods, & things will sometimes be moved around from where you last left them if they are left unsupervised outside for an extended period of time.
>>
I saw 2 sasquatch while living far North in Wi.
I was 9 or 10 and we were in a cabin. The first time I saw one it looked like a gorilla was looking into the window. I stared at it thinking I was imagining it because I knew Gorillas didn't live here. It was night and I could see it but this was the mid 80s and had no camera and the only pic I saw of Bigfoot was a grainy black and white photo in a library book. The second one was actually light grey or white and I saw it across the lake almost 200 yards away. It walked into the lake while I was standing on a dock fishing. I think it was looking for fish or frogs. I ran like hell for home it freaked me out so much.
>>
>>38342831
Visit the Holy Hill cathedral in Hartford, WI. It is an incredibly beautiful area during the fall when everything turns yellow. There is also a creepy enclosed concrete stairwell where I encountered some kind of ghost or presence as a little kid.
>>
>>38343487
Oh, check out the Fortean people, they've got the bead on this so to speak
>>
>>38339678
"Lumen" also reminds one of "Lumon", from Severance. And that show had a very Midwest feel, despite being shot near NYC.
>>
>>38340857
That's the aesthetic of the Fargo show. Plus the UFOs.
>>
File: IMG_1998.jpg (537 KB, 1125x624)
537 KB
537 KB JPG
>>38346146
they’re real. it’s almost a psychedelic experience when you’re staring at one.
it’s like a trance
>>
>>38334689
I'm the Anon from the "Werewolves are real" post awhile back. What I know so far now is that the Midwest seems to be a Hot bed for Werewolves or Doglike Beings. That's far I know.
>>
>>38338634
I live in Minnesota and my mom's friend said she went to Voyager's National Park and encountered a massive red haired ape like creature, AKA a Sasquatch. She said is terrified her so much she only showed my mom the general area where she saw it when she returned, but wouldn't go back in the woods, she was that freaked out. Apparently they love the woods I guess
>>
>>38334689
Lots, mostly in WI. Multiple orbs that got very close, an abduction incident involving multiple people, phantom sounds in locations, and even saw some weird massive cluster of UFOs over a major city that got recorded on live news by accident. I've seen things in other states as well but the concentration of events while there was notable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mkRgPGncn0
Vid rel, it was the same night but what I saw was actually pretty different looking and happened earlier when the sun was still up. It looked like a huge mass of shimmering strands, not individual objects
>>
>>38339678
Lumen is one of the largest Tier 1 internet service providers in the country. They are the ISP your ISP connects to. Also known to be generally disorganized and shitty to deal with due to their size. The chinook flight doesnt strike me as anything of significance with the military base right there.
>>
>>38338033
Your friend may have seen Walking Sam, the suicide demon
https://www.andersondesigngroupstore.com/a/collections/61-american-national-parks/legends-of-the-national-parks-wind-caves-walking-sam
>>
File: eclipse path.png (2.74 MB, 1920x1080)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB PNG
>>38339578
Could you expand some more on this? What places are you referring to and can you tell me anything about the Vincennes area? I don't believe it's necessarily evil, but it definitely has an odd vibe to it. I do know that there's a lot of history here as it was Indiana's first city and saw some conflict with the natives. I've also theorized that some of the supposed Tippecanoe curse passed from William Henry Harrison onto the town while he lived here. On the contrary I once heard that a saint put a blessing on the town or something of that nature, but I can't find any reference to this anywhere.

As for general spookiness there's a few things around like the Sigma Pi house and Cannonball bridge, along with several burial mounds, and of course your occasional methhead. There's also a ufo hotspot nearby called lucky point. A few years ago I saw what looked like one of those plasma balls quickly flash a few times, but that's pretty much the only paranormal experience I've had in the area.
Also a bit of an odd coincidence, the path of the eclipse was nearly perfectly parallel to the orientation of the town and the exact center went right over the historic part like the Fort Sackville site where the George Rogers Clark memorial stands today, and very closely to Harrison's Grouseland mansion.

If any other anons have more info about the Vincennes area or have had any odd experiences feel free to share. Always on the lookout for more local spooks.
>>
Anyone here ever seen a dogmen?
>>
I couldn't sleep after reading this story. The picture is a jumpscare, be warned. The Midwest is /x/ as hell
>>
Lived on a farm in Iowa since I was 12, I'm 29 now.
I've never once experienced anything cryptid or spooky or any UFO nonsense. I'm sure everybody else is full of shit, I've walked cornfields and woods at night for years and nothing has happened.
>>
>>38338602
I wonder if people talk openly about it
>>
>>38351928
Says the cryptid.
>>
File: usa9341.jpg (329 KB, 533x800)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
>>38338114
>>38351365
Not that Anon, but I agree. Went to school in Bloomington and have plenty of /x/ stories from that time.

Never went to Vincennes, but I went to French Lick area once to a place called West Baden hot springs. This isn't an /x/ story, but there is a massive domed hotel there from the Victorian era (I could be wrong, but it's old).

The hot springs were a popular tourist destination for Europeans visiting USA because they were rumored to be a miracle cure for mental illness. The water was later found to have high amounts of lithium.

The hotel is massive with gardens, many rooms, and parks surrounding it. You can schedule a time for a private spa in an old fashioned bathtub. There were not many people there, but it is a well maintained time capsule.
>>
>>38349826
Well that's fucking disturbing. I haven't talked to that friend in nearly 10 years, but I might have to reach out to learn more.
>>
>>38334689
It technically isn't on your list, but my friends and I saw a fucking clown in the woods of Cumberland, Kentucky in 2023. We were just driving during the day and saw this thing on the side of a main road of the park. Like not even deep in the woods or anything. We didn't stop and just kept driving and that was that.
>>
>>38351762
is that scooby doo with rabies
>>
File: Latest-5.jpg (25 KB, 334x600)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>38338602
Probably this greasy bastardo.
>>
Dogmen have been spotted in my small Michigan town multiple times over the past 5 years
>>
>>38353229
No. The dogman is just Michigan's gay name for the everyday werewolf
>>
>>38343548
Nta but as a kid and teenager we would have family vacation at a relatives property in northern wisconsin. I never saw anything but definately got some weird vibes. I was very outdoorsy even as a kid, and i didnt like going down the trails unless it was middle of the day full sun. One night my cousins and i saw weird shapes running around the trees by the house while we were smoking weed in a shed, like shadow people.
When i lived in mansfield ohio i found an old mansion in some shit woods. Got creeped out when i saw footprints as i was headed out after checking the place quickly (no they were not the right size to be mine). Came back after a few das with my bro and the house was not there. Never was able to find it again in person or google maps. A neighbor said there was a lot of indian wars around that area and the energy was always off in that town. Seems to be a lot of demonic activity in ohio as a whole.
>>
If anyone is willing to privately cashapp me $1000 i will go homeless and make my way out of the Midwest and go to Washington state where I belong
>>
File: 1000010981.png (1.36 MB, 1080x2640)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
>>38334689
I live in Michigan and my brother witnessed 2 black triangles. He says they're like pic related
>>
>>38351762
That looks like the dude from don't be a menace.
>>
>>38351928
some people go hunting for 40 years and never once see anything
other people have gone out and had the living fear put in them by unexplainable creatures.
people who have sasquatch encounters actually most of them stop going into the woods. even ron morehead, the guy who filmed patty and the sierra sounds says he doesn’t go out into the woods anymore
>>
File: Black_angel_iowa_city.jpg (502 KB, 1200x1490)
502 KB
502 KB JPG
>>38334689
Iowa City has an old cemetery with a statue of an angel, called the Black Angel. It is said that if you kiss the statue on the lips you will instantly die.
That's all i got
>>
>>38338315

Anything creepy around Lafayette? I moved here last year from Cali. I always got the vibe here that the people enjoy eating boiled chicken. Just bland and everyone looks way older than they are.
>>
File: 1671839617049471.jpg (192 KB, 1547x1450)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>38338261
Not him, but the strip north of Indianapolis (pretty much all of the populated portion of Hamilton County and the part of Geist that is in Lawrence Township) feel absolutely fucking soulless and artificial in a way that feels extremely suspicious. Mix in the fact that once you get out of Indianapolis and the suburbs around it, you're stuck with what amount to 5-25 houses being clustered together in small groups with the occasional farmhouse thrown in between Indy and what amounts to purpose built towns, like Lafayette and Muncie being mostly college towns, and yeah the whole state feels strange. Considering Indianapolis was planned by one man who's uncle ran a bank that merged to form Barclays plc and the other being one of the designers of Washington DC and knew Aaron Burr personally, I have a suspicion that damn near everything was planned
>>
>>38339615
Did you know any of the other people from the other groups? If so, did you ever see any of them again?
>>
>>38334689
Midwest
>North Dakota
>minnesota
>michigan
>ohio
>indiana
>wisconsin
Oklahoma???
What a stupid west or east coast nigger map
>>
You lads know of anything interesting in Illinois?
>>
>>38338213
There's a place in southern Indiana called Lucky Point that was for almost 2 decades one of the most intense UFO hotspots in America. But It isn't nearly as active now.

I also know of a spot that is a sort of a "Skinwalker Ranch" type area. But it is quite literally inside the perimeter of a heavily restricted military base in an area used for UXO disposal.
>>
>>38340857
You think so? Idk. Lot of Native burial sites in the Duluth/Superior area though.
>>
>>38357160
You are ignoring the point of the thread to get mad about something totally inconsequential (Oklahoma). But carry on.
>>
File: doggie1.jpg (244 KB, 1280x785)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
Dogman attacks are hidden as wild dog or unidentified canine events.
>>
OP Here.
I actually debated posting some of my own experiences for a couple days since I didn't want to post my own experiences first and come off as 'that guy.' Surprisingly enough I actually have a couple of stories I can bring up should you all be interested.
>>
>>38358810
Post them, the only event I'd be able to provide in terms of personal experience is seeing some orbs move down a hallway like a decade and a half ago in an apartment
>>
>>38343487

Interestingly, when I once stayed in a cabin by myself in remote Wisconsin, I "saw" this exact sort of Sasquatch enounter, but only in my mind's eye/imagination. It had red eyes, all black, super tall and was watching me in the bed Note that I didn't really have a reason to imagine this - I didn't really watch any horror movies and the cryptid stuff that I was looking into the time didn't talk about stuff like your experience. Perhaps I wasn't just imaging it. Funnily enough, I do remember when I was actually able to stop seeing it in my my mind's eye, as if it had really left and an oprressive force was lifted from my prescence.
>>
File: IMG_2224.jpg (73 KB, 599x575)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
The old gopher ordinance works in Dakota county Minnesota are pretty spooky, there used to be a bunch of smokestacks and buildings from ww2 but they tore most of them down, leaving only a couple of buildings and some tunnels. It’s apparently slightly radioactive in some places, and people have said it just feels..off, which I can attest to. Went there as a kid and it just didn’t feel right, when we were leaving, I swear to god I saw some disembodied head float into some bushes and disappear, promptly left after that and I still think about it. Pic related, is the smokestacks before they got torn down
>>38338634
>>
File: konata.jpg (10 KB, 225x225)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>38334689

>Illinois
Not much, as a young kid who grew up there and was in the woods a lot, there are shockingly few cryptid encounters. I did see a green meteor in the sky though, which was kinda cool

>Minnesota
I live here now and still go out to the woods quite often. You tend to see more witchy stuff but I have yet to see anything truly bizarre. Maybe a UFO. Maybe. I will say that Minneapolis had a horrific dark eneregy to it for years (even before the Flyod thing) that has lifted recently. Winona MN also might have a dimensional portal, but I need to research that further.

>Wisconsin
This state is where you want to go to see weird shit. I've seen multiple UFOs, ghosts and strange shenangins in this fucking state. There's tons of cryptid encounters there as well.

>Missouri
For some reason, there are more ghosts here then in Illinois.
>>
>>38358845
Alright then, I'm gonna start with some of the more recent events since I can remember them better off the top of my head.

>Be me
>Live in Southern Minnesota while attending University.
>Work every day on top of attending University classes
>Get burnt out badly due to my schedule since it tends to take a toll.
>Spend most of my free time trying to find things to do in the area that aren't vidya, browsing social media, or reading dumb shit online.
>Be earlier this year, February.
>Be done with work for the day, and the current semester isn't that bad but it's still caused it's problems.
>It's surprisingly warm for this time of year, mid to high fifties and sixties.
>Due to the the temps the roads aren't absolute ass like they tend to be at this time of year.
1/?
>>
>>38358992
>Decide to go out for a drive late at night.
>idrive.mp4
>Kind of just drive around all willy-willy, take random turns, go onto random roads off of I-90, just doing my best to go down roads I have never really travelled.
>Been doing this for a long time at this point, pretty common occurrence ever since the height of the pandemic.
>Shooting the shit in a call, not much besides just listening to music and enjoying the sceneries of the wind turbines.
>Just cruising around, going through a couple of the smaller towns in the area.
2/?
>>
>>38359012
Now, something you need to know about this part of MN is that these smaller towns just feel... off.
Sometimes they are alright, they're quaint small towns, clean, everyone knows each other in a friendly way, the stereotypical "Minnesota Nice" experience.

However from experience a solid half of all of the small towns out there have the exact opposite experience, dilapidated, run down, they give off an odd feeling of wrongness and a sense that you shouldn't be there.

>Late at night, and I manage to drive into one of these towns with just that kind of feeling.
>Houses are pretty run down, boarded up windows on pretty much every house I've driven by, how it typically feels.
>Think nothing of it, besides the fact that the town has absolutely zero light on the roads whatsoever.
>Pull off into a small gravel parking lot since I need to take a call, and I'd rather not get busted by a cop again.
3/5
>>
>>38355822
Well obviously you die, it's clearly dabbing on you.
>>
>>38359033
>While I'm taking the call, I finally notice the unsettling atmosphere.
>Decide to hang up earlier since I wanted to actually get going and drive for just a little bit more time before heading back home.
>first thing I notice when I look back up is a silhouette quickly shuffling behind one of the buildings.
>Freaked me out slightly, but since the weather is so nice I wouldn't put it past some local youth to be doing some kids game outside, or just someone fucking around.
>Continue driving down the main road since I may as well see the town more in depth
>First thing I see just a couple houses down is group of hooded people huddled in a clearing near the homes surrounding a fire while holding hands
>Yeah uhh... that freaked me out enough that I decide to pull a U-Turn and just head back the way I came, I was already a little weirded out at this point and I had seen enough.
>The minute I pull a U-Turn one of the hooded figures is directly behind my vehicle.
4/5
>>
>>38359106
>Gut feeling telling me that I need GTFO NOW
>Adrenaline immediately shocks me fully awake and I slightly freak out
>Absolutely floor it out of there, actually go slightly flying on one of the smaller bumps in the road due to how fast I was going.
>Keep checking the rear view mirror the whole time, fucker is still in the middle of the road looking directly towards my vehicle even as I'm screaming out of there.
>It's not for another couple of miles driving manically before I finally see another vehicle on the road heading the way that I came. It's the first vehicle which I have seen since I went into that town.
>Finally get home about 40 minutes later, had to re-adjust my route to get back on the interstate since I did not want to drive through unfamiliar backroads just to potentially get home faster.

When I finally got home I was still freaking out slightly, the adrenaline absolutely ruined my night, I was barely able to sleep whatsoever and work was awful the next day.
I have some more other events I can talk about but I do work tomorrow, if the thread is up I'll dump them if wanted.
Also wanted to say that >>38338688 is absolute correct with his opinion on Pike Bend, the place feel out of this world and always gave me a strange feeling when I'd drive past it as a kid.
>>
>>38358992
>>38359012
>>38359033
>>38359106
>>38359153

Creepy.
>>
>>38359268
I will say, and someone else in the thread already mentioned it, but Minnesota has a lot of things that just scream witchery. I remember from a small anecdote from somewhere that it was estimated that the number of wiccan cults within the twin cities actually exceeds the number of churches in the area. Even if the number is wrong the twin cities is a huge hub for these kind of ritualistic practices.
>>
>>38359153
Congratulations on making it out alive. Unfortunately the person behind your car has your license plate. Expect us. Soon.
>>
File: x7vzr7tvhkv11.jpg (608 KB, 1080x810)
608 KB
608 KB JPG
>>38334689
I grew up in rural Wisconsin and haven't experienced anything weird. Spent tons of time in the woods at night too, all alone, walking back to cars/cabins after hunting. The woods is creepy at night but there's never anything paranormal happening to me, just noises from animals. It seems creepy because there's less noises than there are during the day, but they're still normal sounds you hear in the woods.
I know of some pretty weird places though, a lot of them are related to Franciscan religion. I don't know why, but they build a lot of stuff that just seems strange. Monasteries especially. In these random small, Wisconsin towns there will be these intrinsically designed monasteries populated with monks. They are sort of hidden from the public but open to them. They hav complex shrines with statues of dead people in caskets and shit. There are grottos and man-made caves too, they are pretty eerie to walk through, but also pretty.
Another weird place is Seminary Woods near Milwaukee, once again related to the Franciscans. There's just an old cemetery in the middle of the woods, bunch of nuns buried there, also a grotto/shrine. It's a unique experience to be walking through the woods and then stumble upon that, even if you're expecting it.
>>
>>38349291
It's cause we descendants of Zeus settled here
>>
>>38358961
What sort of dimensional portal? I don't suppose you happen to know anything about universe travel do you? Like if I had a specific one in mind and wanted to take someone with me? Thank you, and I hope for the best for those here and elsewhere.
>>
STAY OUT OF INDIANA UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CURSED
>>
>>38359714
You can say that with your shitty next door neighbor siting right there?
>>
File: Capitol.jpg (9 KB, 275x183)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>38334689
Nebraska checking in.
>UFOs:
Sightings of the green UFO's dating back to the 19th century. I saw one myself. One of the more credible and believable UFO abduction stories, Herbert Schirmer took place in Ashland.
>Satanic Cults:
Read up on the Franklin Conspiracy. John Dekamp's book is a must read on this one. Every damn word of that book is true.
>Missing teens:
Tons of kids just disappeared when I was a kid. The guys they nabbed for the murders really didn't fit and all died in prison at a very early age, which is very suspicious. One of my classmates was abducted, tortured, and murdered. It sucked. She was a cool person. I always suspected it was cult stuff. Warren Buffet and the people that surround him are Satanic AF. There's a reason they call him the "Oracle of Omaha."
>Ghosts:
Meh, I saw one as a kid. I guess they are everywhere. The real-life woman for the Bloody Mary myth lived here.
>Famous People:
There are a lot of pretty powerful people from here and it doesn't really make sense because there's nothing really in Nebraska. Warren Buffett. L Ron Hubbard. Dick Cheney. Gerald Ford. Malcom X. And then actors like Marlon Brando, Fred Astaire, Henry Fonda, Johnny Carson, etc. It's like Nebraska was some sort of proto-MKUltra site in the 1950's.
>Female teachers raping kids:
A few of the most recent high profile cases were in Nebraska. It's not a new thing either. This is literally some kind of weird-ass Satanic cult. I was targeted by one of my high school teachers. She wanted me to read a bunch of books that were low-key Satanic and always invited me over to her house.
>The Capitol Building;
Want some mud-flood, Tartaria conspiracy fodder? This building. It's a fucking orgy of sacred geometry and mythological symbolism all wrapped up into a building that seemed near impossible to build in 1909 in the middle of bum-fuck nowhere. It's one of the coolest architectural achievements I've ever seen and very few people talk about it.
>>
>>38359925
> seemer near impossible to build on 1909

Never got this kind of shit, humanity has built INCREDIBLE shit, almost everywhere, millenia earlier. 1909 already had electricity, steam engines, gas engines, cars, etc. Nothing about it seems even remotely impossible to me.
>>
>>38340635
>>38340849
Shhhh please stop talking about it
>>
File: 60072218.jpg (188 KB, 1024x675)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>38360314
That's why I said "near" anon. I dont believe in the mudflood crap either, but this is a good candidate if I did. Regardless, even given the steam engine and available tech, Nebraska was a fucking prairie with nothing around it. Why erect this massive penis, fill it with murals of ancient gods, have a 3D star of David in the inner dome, put a statue of Demeter on top of it, in the middle of a cornfield in a sparsely populated state? It's legitimately curious. Agriculture hadn't been established there yet and there is literally nothing else upon which to base an economy. And of all the mudflood suspects, the murals and inside masonry are exquisite. Thematically, the only thing similar I've seen are the murals inside the Lincoln Monument, but the scope of this dwarfs those murals. The combination of size, artisanry, symbolism, and sacred geometry really set it apart. It's basically a Luciferian Cathedral larping as a seat of government.
>>
>>38359925
>a building that seemed near impossible to build in 1909
It looks both smaller and less intricate than Notre Dame, which was completed in the 1300s.
>>
File: ohio2.png (255 KB, 767x473)
255 KB
255 KB PNG
>>38359731
>>
>>38334689
Grew up on a farm in Montana, dad said jsut after he built it he went outside at night and heard a really loud human scream. Theres no houses close by and he's heard coyotes hundreds of times so he'd knot the difference.
>>
>>38360740
It's 3x taller than Notre Dame. And Notre Dame isn't in the middle of fucking nowhere.
>>
>>38358937
You're not supposed to mention him to anyone, keep your doors locked tonight
>>
>>38361310
>not even Ohio wants Florida
Heh.
>>
>>38359348
Let that be a lesson to OP. No, the lesson isn't, "Don't fuck with witches." Don't confess to damaging a road bumper with your reckless driving. That bill from the township will haunt him for the rest of his days.
>>
>>38338033
i have a story about large bugs.
when i was 4yo i had a large fly the size of my torso (4yo so like idk 2ft long) attack me. i could tell it wasn't any fly i have ever seen since it was so large and it latched on my back and wouldn't get off. i got it off via jumping into a pool/pond.
i dont know if it was paranormal or just some mutant fly but ive never seen one like it again. and this wasnt some unidentified insect this was a literal fly.
>northeast kansas
>>
>>38359329
That's just Scandinavians going back to their original religions. Nothing weird about that.
>>
>>38334689
No, this place is so boring that everyone larps about having something to larp about.
>>
>>38363171
Wasn't really that clear last night with my post, since I was tired as hell and jacked up on way too may caffeine. The roads around here are just pretty shitty all things considered, some are fine but most are the kind that really need some work done on them.

Admittedly though I don't really have that much that was really inherently spooky besides an event last year and a few events my senior year in high school.
>>
>>38361692
mountain lion in heat
>>
>>38359329
swede hollow, St paul MN
>>
File: 1000017742.jpg (1.06 MB, 1079x1092)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
>>38364240
>>38359329
forgot pic
>>
>>38338114
The one time i drove through indiana was through bumfuck isolated town, where all the lights were on but not a single soul or car was around and i had no cell signal. It was like 12am and when i got out of the town on a gravel road it was foggy as hell, and i was driving at a snail pace to get to main roads.
Nothing cryptid or supernatural but i wish i at least knew what the town was, i wanted to look it up.
>>
>>38361692
>coyotes
>knot the difference
Your dad certainly just knew.
>>
>>38334689
went into a house in Covert Michigan that was 100% haunted. scared the absolute living shit out of me
>>
>>38363197
Holy shit what lol. So it just looked like a really big fly?
>>
>>38339615
Really cool story. I'd be freaked out and possibly act the same way. That being said - I doubt it was paranormal. Mostly human nature and a bit of science can explain it away.

Fog has moisture in it, and that has a sound dampening effect. Sounds that normally bounce off trees, rocks and buildings and carry quite far will get dampened, and the difference is quite noticeable.
As far as not hearing any of the other groups goes - anyone that follows their instincts will quiet down if visibility s poor. Its a defense mechanism. Your subconscious telling you you're easy pray. You guys probably quieted down when the fog enveloped you as well, right? So it kinda makes sense you couldn't hear the others. Now, obviously I have no idea what the area looked like and how far you were from the other groups, so I cant say for sure, but yeah, If I was being quiet with my friends/family and a random guy was shouting "Where did everyone go?" from the fog, Id STAY quiet too.

Really cool visually and you've written it out well though.
Got any more strange occurrences?
>>
>>38349805
Chinook might have been a precaution? Some areal eyes in case the outage turns out to be an act of war/terrorism ?

>>38343487
Why not banging on the windows? Ever? In any story? I don't doubt your experience, but trying to put myself into the mind of the cryptid - if its irrational and instinct driven, smashing the windows and entering the cabin would have been my first instinct if this area is mine and there's people trespassing on my turf. Id probably look for weak points and have no qualms about entering until I'd realize I'm outnumbered. If the thing is more rational and less instinctive, the behavior is still strange because I can clearly tell the difference between the glassy smashy bits of the house and the wooden hard bits. Rock through the window would have been priority #1 if I wanted people out of my turf... its gotta be smart enough for that, right?

...but this never happens in these stories. Only time rocks are thrown by them is out on the paths/wilderness. Am I overthinking this? Am I dumb?

Also, Id love to hear more experiences if anyone has them.
>>
>everyone saying Minnesota is a witchy place
Doesn't surprise me. There is nothing to do around here but drink or do drugs unless you live in a very small part of the state. Seriously there is a bar on every last corner. But say you don't drink, what do you do for nine or ten months out of the year when you can't go outside without freezing to death like a kid at a bus stop does every year? You sit around and either do nothing (I know some families who straight-up hibernate) or you get into weird things. MN is covered in conspiracy nuts, not the logical friendly kind either, I mean the poor kind who think the fish are talking to an alien 'squatch or the rich kind who are so far removed from reality that they have to invent new mystical gangstalking problems for themselves. Life is pretty poor for the average goof, so to make it better loads of people turn to extreme religion or creepy occult hoodoo. People get weird up here.
>>
>>38351762
the screaming sounds means it's probably a skinwalker, the pic kind of looks fake but honestly with all this i have been hearing about the supernatural i wouldn't be surprised if the creature looks fake (either intentionally or by it's nature).
>>
File: file.png (1007 KB, 753x592)
1007 KB
1007 KB PNG
>>38355822
interestingly if you went to kiss it the position would resemble klimt's kiss.
>>
Vampires of Racine, Wisconsin. Look it up.
>>
A family member of mine claims she saw a werewolf (could be dogman) in rural wisconsin. Crossed the road in front of her car so she had to stop, turned to look at her, and smiled (in a dog way) before continuing on.
>>
>>38334689
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuQHmwn5a3c
>>
>>38357272
What's the spot? Some people do have access to military bases. Are you talking about Fort Lost in the Woods & the Goatman stories there?
>>
>>38359925
I've heard rumors of Boy's Town, Nebraska being a historically jewish community, with secret tunnels underneath related to child abduction.

South O(maha) & the suburb towns around it (Bellevue, Papillion, & La Vista) are basically little Mexico at this point and missing mestizo children are extremely commonplace, supposedly trafficked at walmarts.

There are a few old, haunted locations & museums/stores centered around them.

There's also Lake Alkali in the Northeast of the state, where a lake monster was supposedly cited in the past, although it seems to have been made up for tourism a century ago. The only thing I encountered there was a howling pack of coyotes.

I've heard the capital buildings around lend credence to the Tartaria theory, some even built like castles. There was a huge baphomet statue in the Des Moines capital that was destroyed by a guy with a sledgehammer, who then walked away scott-free and gave youtube interviews.
>>
File: FFM8of9XoAAqWYN.png (680 KB, 610x535)
680 KB
680 KB PNG
>>38334689
There's 3 types of Midwesterners:

1. Trad Midwesterner: Into Jesus. Goes to Church, marries high school sweetheart, has kids and a normal life.

2. Party Midwesterner: Has a "whore" phase in high school and/or college (they consider a body count of 5+ too much here) and a drinking phase. Usually in their mid 20s they calm down and marry someone who shared their experience. 50/50 chance of divorce, seem fake and gay, and will be the first to tell you, "I remember this 1 drinking story!"

3. The Abandoned Midwesterner: The person who never outgrew partying and became an alcoholic. The person who doesn't even make over $40k at 30yo+. The person who thinks your a fag for not having 3 DUIs and a meth problem. The person who thinks it's hot to watch his girl get fucked by another man. The best positions you'll find these people at is either the trades or nurses. That or the person wearing a Jason T-Shirt at the gas station. It is these fuckers who are into /x/ shit and it is these fuckers who will make you stop fucking with /x/ shit. Truly the bottom of the barrel of society that make you cringe and actually want to be an adult. Unsurprisingly, they are also the ugliest fuckers you will ever meet.
>>
File: Old Market .jpg (742 KB, 1079x1426)
742 KB
742 KB JPG
>>38371154
>I've heard rumors of Boy's Town, Nebraska being a historically jewish community
More Jesuit (Creighton University is almost co-located with Boystown) but you definitely have a Jewish presence there, which you wouldn't expect. Seth Rich was Jewish and his family was from that area. But yeah, I know people that went to Boystown. Rumors are mostly true. A lot of the kids are willing participants though.
>secret tunnels
The aren't really secret. You can go to the Old French Cafe location and check out some weird Satanic statues behind gates and bars there underground (picrel)
>There's also Lake Alkali in the Northeast of the state, where a lake monster was
Never heard of that. Gonna check it out.
>I've heard the capital buildings around lend credence to the Tartaria theory, some even built like castles.
Yeah, but the one in Lincoln, NE is fucking weird. It started out as a memorial to President Lincoln (designed by the same dudes that made the Lincoln Memorial in DC ... Henry Bacon, who also designed a Mausoleum in downtown Omaha and David French). You have pretty much the same thing as in DC, on the outside it looks innocuous, but just like the DC memorial you have murals and tapestries that are clearly from mystery schools/Illuminati. They literally built a separate railroad to bring the limestone from Indiana to make this thing. It's a lot of effort to exert in some pissant state and it dwarfs other buildings in other places. The entire building doesn't make sense.
>>
>>38371341
Bro, you really don't understand the Midwest. It's the people that seem boring that you really need to watch out for. Those "Christians" are fronts for sone fucked up stuff. There are societies of secrets, that are open about their existence (Freemasons, Skull and Bones, etc.) and there are truly secret societies. The truly secret societies thrive in the last place you would ever expect them to be.
>>
File: hisss.png (508 KB, 640x638)
508 KB
508 KB PNG
This didn't happened to me, but my parents saw a dogman in Illinois about 20 years ago.

>be my parents late at night
>driving back from dropping me off at college
>get into a big argument
>refuse to talk to each other
>driving down route 71, get into a little town called Newark, have to slow down
>as soon as they get past the dealership, they start speeding up
>get past one of those little creek high way bridges, still not up to speed
>suddenly out of the left side (north west towards a river) a dogman appear out of the mist
>it hobbles across the high way like quasi moto
>arms held up to its chest doing some kind of retard/zoomer dance facing towards them and stares at them as it shuffles sideways trying to get out of the way
>looks my dad in the eye
>says he felt extreme pity and misery
>has glowing green eyes
>giant pointed up wolf ears
>ugliest thing they've EVER seen
>also evil looking
>huge fangs sticking out of its mouth
>humped back
>giant claws
>tapered body
>muscular arms
>giant muscular thighs
>hocks like a dog
>dirty and filthy looking, no clothes
>about 6 feet tall
>crosses the highway in a matter of a couple seconds
>vanishes into a mist on the other side of the road where there's corn fields, just like from what it came out of
>parents continue to refuse to talk for another 30 minutes
>get into another town, feel safe enough to break the silence
>each ask each other "did you see that?"
>both spooked afterwards
>refuse to tell anyone what they saw for fear of ridicule
>make me and my brother promise not to tell anyone and then tell us the story
>i am highly skeptical, they told me it basically was exactly like a werewolf on 2 legs
>exhaust all theories: escaped exotic animal, monkey, rabid bear, man in a suit, giant racoon.. both said for sure it was nothing like that
>tell my parents it has to be a logical explanation there's no such thing as werewolves
>fast forward 15 years, after almost never talking about it
>>
>>38373825
1 mistake to correct, was typing too fast - glowing yellow eyes, not green

cont.
>parents still reluctant to talk about it
>it comes up again, so I go google "illinois werewolf sightings"
>find out about this thing called beast of brey road, start reading more
>first time i ever hear of a "dogman"
>parents never hear of that, not into paranmoral, and just called it a werewolf
>tell them what I learned, tell them I'm sorry for doubting them
>they still are afraid to talk about it
>>
>>38373825
>>38373838
Since then my gf talked to someone who knows someone who grew up in Newark. Not knowing the story I have, this person told her they used to have glowing orb sightings around this town.
>>
>>38373854
sorry for many posts. 1 last detail - the orbs from the separate independent sighting (i don't know what year) were seen by the BP gas station, which is only about 1000-2000 feet from where my parents saw the dogman
>>
>>38338139
Thanks for your contribution
>>
>>38373825
Oh hey, I live near Newark.
Never heard of any dogmen in these parts, though.
>>
File: toilet3.png (1.64 MB, 2000x2000)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>>38334689
If anyone wants to hear my shitty Iowa story
>working on a shitty floor of a hospital as a nursing assistant on night shift
>have a chill old dude patient who laid in bed and had no major issues
>had to empty his drains pretty often, for those who dont know these are like plastic bulbs that collect fluids after surgeries
>went to flush his drainage down the toilet at like 5am
>toilet flushes and keeps flushing
>and flushing and flushing, by itself
>toilet literally wont stop flushing. I jiggle the handle, try to twist parts of the pipes that look like they might do something
>patient himself doesnt care, but i worried about it overflowing and flooding the unit or something
>went to grab another CNA to show him and ask "have you ever seen this before"
>he says no, that's a first
>call the maintenance guys, it takes one of them like an hour to get there
>meanwhile a group of doctor residents come in the room to talk to the patient
>lead doctor lady looks at me and says "....are you guys doing anything about that toilet?"
>i try to keep a straight face and say "yeah we're working on it"
>they leave and the toilet keeps flushing itself for like an hour straight
>maintenance guy eventually comes and wrenches the water off
>wasted gorillions of gallons of water
and that's the story of the haunted toilet in Iowa City. I still have a video of it flushing
>>
>>38363197
Kansas has a lot of ghosts. One thing I noticed when I lived there was that there are so many nearly empty small small towns. Yet every one I visited had some building with the Masonic emblem engraved on it . Also I heard stories of one of these abandoned small towns being inhabited by tribes of Sasquatch. I never had the opportunity to check it out first hand though. In addition there’s the Stull cemetery that has the staircase that leads to hell.
>>
>>38358961
>For some reason, there are more ghosts here then in Illinois.
southerners like to stick around
>>
>>38374358
post it
>>
>>38353515
Fuck thats weird

I lived in dayton and columbus before leaving the state. Its mad haunted and filled with spirits
>>
>>38334689
1 Corinthians 15:4
>>
Any recent plausible MN bigfoot sightings? The locals are nothing but hicks who are desperate for clout.
>>
>>38373345
Alternately the Midwest is so fucking boring it's better to imagine there's all kinds of sinister cabals hiding in the shadows, but it has no more or less of that shit than anywhere else.
>>
>>38367690
all i could find was some guy who larped around town as a 460 year old vampire and had a shitty public access tv show then died of covid. great story.
>>
used to get knocking at my window but that might've just been bc of the shady shit around me
>>
>>38371059
It's at NSAC Crane and most accounts date back to the early 1980s but the area is still somewhat "active"

Out amoung the munition storage Igloos, there is a spot they detonate UXO and do test detonations. This area is considered "haunted" by the personnel at the facility. I've talked with 2 former and 1 current employee and this is a QRD:

Stuff goes missing and turns up in odd locations, disembodied voices, glowing orbs darting about, sudden unexpected EM effects, hairy bipeds that seem to walk through solid objects, large triangular UFOs that seem to be visable from only certain angles, geiger counters experiencing sudden spikes in areas where only background radiation should be present, a "tear in the sky" and a 3 man security patrol that went missing for several hours and then reappeared and attempted to continue their patrol as if nothing happened, with no recollection of what might have happened to them.

Area is restricted becase of the danger of UXO and is a "No Lone Zone" with strict radio check in procedures. Base policy seems to be that this isn't happening and if it is than just ignore it and continue to work.
>>
>>38379074
All this shit is weird, but why in the fuck does the Navy have a Surface Warfare Center in Indiana? It's fucking landlocked.
>>
>>38378743
Look fuckface. I currently live in the Midwest, but I've lived pretty much everywhere in the U.S. and travel for work frequently. I've done extensive travel overseas. Of the places that compare to the Midwest is Mount Shasta in California, some areas of the Cascades in Oregon and Washington, the Appalachians (Kentucky, Tennessee, and West Virginia), and Arkansas. Comparatively speaking, places like NYC are really not that interesting beyond the geometry of the 9/11 memorial. You'd expect DC to be some secret society orgy, but even stuff like the Washingtonian Masonic Temple is boring compared to some of the stuff seen in the Midwest noted in this thread. This is my hobby, and far and away the most interesting and revealing stuff is found off the beaten path. And this makes sense. If you are trying to keep something secret, why put it in the place where you would expect people to look for it.
>>
>>38380064
Pork, my good anon.
>>
>>38380163
... Anon, you just said if you want to keep it secret why put it in the place you would expect to look for it. So why did you think the DC chapter Masonic orgy room would be in their temple? No wonder you can't find spooky shit.
>>
>>38381197
Fuck you are dense. I'll just agree with your postualtion that only spooky stuff happens in urban areas if you will shut up and troll somewhere else.
>>
>>38380064
Fun fact: Indiana has 3 Naval bases, NSAC Crane, Hesller Naval Armory and the Glendora Lake Test Facility.

Crane was originally established in the early 1940s (Attaining operational status December 1st 1941) to produce, test and store naval munitions. It was chosen because its inland location was secure from attack, this isolation would later make it a very attractive location during the Cold War, being difficult for the Soviets to observe.

In the 1960s Crane became a nexus of high tech naval research and development as well as a service depot for the Polaris SLBM. Some of the technology worked on at Crane included sonar buoys (Including some for IGLOO WHITE) and night vision technology.

In 1977 the Crane Army Ammunition Activity moved in and Crane became a joint base. Crane also became a support contractor for the US Air Forces ICBMs at some point during the 1980s.

Crane today continues its mission as a munitions depot and serves as technical support and in service engineering center for EW/ECCM, sensors and Special warfare weapons. Crane continues to support the Strategic Triad.
>>
>>38380064
It's pretty clear there is much more to Crane than meets the eye. The amount of theoretical physicists, high energy particle physicists and plasma physicists they hire makes the place seem more like Black Mesa than an ammo depot. If you include the amount hired by contractor SAIC that operates out of the facility, than Crane should be considered one of the premier centers of physics research in the US.
>>
>>38383429
So to sum it up, a bunch of nuclear weapons research which is why the ayyyys would be interested in that area.
>>
>>38383499
>high energy particle physicists and plasma physicists
It's actually kind of smart to base this research in Indiana. Last place you would think this is going on.
>>
File: R (2).jpg (107 KB, 982x813)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>38334689
>>
>>38382533
>your postualtion that only spooky stuff happens in urban areas
I'm not sure if you're failing reading comprehension or prefer to just imagine what other people say to you. Hard to tell given your alarmingly fragile ego that you can't handle the American mid-west not being weirder than the rest of the US. I mean weirder than the American South? Weirder than Texas, where everything is bigger? Weirder and with more cult activity than CALIFORNIA?

I'm just not seeing where any of these comments in the chain are "postualating" that "only spooky stuff happens in urban areas". Do I need to break it to you that the American mid-west is a pretty big place which includes its many urban centers? Are you sure you've actually lived there as you claim or is this just another "epic" /x/ larp? I've lived in the midwest my entire life. The biggest, most widespread underground activity here are the meth labs, especially down about Kansas and Missouri. Major growth industry, meth (though not for teeth). And I still want to believe Hanger 18 is a hotbed of crazy activity, perhaps even hainted by alien ghosts, but I'm pretty sure they outsourced all that shit to the desert. Still, at least the Columbus region has Battelle, and Yellowsprings really does feel like it's trapped in a time portal. Up near Illinois way in early fall you'd see so many tent worm covered trees lining the highways you'd think you were in goddamn Mirkwood Forest. Excellent Halloween atmosphere, not so great for the trees.

Nobody is saying it doesn't have spooky shit. It's a fair chunk of the country, it'd be spooky if it DIDN'T have any spookiness. But the most cult or occult? Sadly no, not by far. Still if you'd prefer to abandon the chat that's fine by me. I'd rather talk about the mid-west than chat with a mid-wit anyway.
>>
>>38384262
I'm convinced a fair chunk of the Haunted Ohio series is fake. I've lived in, around, or traveled to many of those places and while some of it is spot on there's quite a few ghost stories where if you look them up online the only references to them is...Haunted Ohio. Still they might be dutifully recording what the locals tell them, only the locals make it up.

>>38384505
There's a fair potential for eerie in Ohio. Cincinnati has that abandoned subway system, for one. There's a surprising number of castles in the state, some in the wildest places. I personally think the Loveland Frog with his magic wand could be just as big as if not bigger than Mothman if only he'd scored a motion picture starring Richard Gere. Hanger 18 at Wright Pat is always a classic, and there's stories anons were telling last year that the Battelle campus near the state capital has underground tunnels that run all the way to Wright Pat (back when the ayy disclosure stuff and Battelle connections were hot topics). I had some courses in Oxford. It has a fair amount of ghost stories but no more so than any other college town I've lived in. It was founded in 1809 so some of the spooks go back a bit more. There's some typical headless biker stuff, a vanishing student with footprints in the snow that just stop, and campus buildings that were once part of a sanitarium. I doubt there was any truth to people finding old straight jackets in their room, beyond the normal kinky things college kids get up to.

There is one building that used to be part of an all-girls school. A ghost of the woman who ran the place is said to haunt the halls. She hated the college boys sneaking into the school in life, and is said to make her presence physically known to male students in the building, smacking them on the back of the head, etc. I never experienced anything haunted, sadly. Same goes for Weir Rd. Drove over it many times, not one hint of spook or specter.
>>
>>38380064
lake michigan
>>
>>38367045
You’re assuming sasquatch are natural creatures like bears, so that’s why you’re applying logic to their behavior.
A Sasquatch saved my life in 2021 after I became lost deep in the north cascade mountains. I had made visual encounter with it after I was being followed and the entire forest went silent and there it was.
anyway I became completely lost for over an hour and I was being followed by tree knocks.
Eventually I just sat down and said in my head “Sasquatch please help me find my way home. I just want to get off this mountain and be safe and not be lost”
nothing happened and I felt foolish.
And then 5 minutes later, i was sliding down a ravine when a loud roar over my right shoulder terrified me so much my body instinctively turned left and started scrambling away from the roar.
After some time, I stop and look around and down below there is the trail.
I was walking and looking at that ravine where I was lost, and not more than a few feet away the mountainside gave way to steep shale cliffs with nothing to hold onto.
if that Roar didn’t happened exactly when it did, I would have fallen to my death on that mountain.
that sasquatch roared and it saved my life that day.
I don’t believe they are just regular creatures. they are like fairy’s or spirits or something.
they saved my fucking life. And yes I’m the same person that posted the story about it banging on the walls of the cabin when I was 6.
also interesting coincidence, my mother died a month after the first Sasquatch experience, and then my dad died a month after this latest encounter on the mountain. some natives say they are an omen of death, but I don’t really know about that
>>
>>38385037
Can't be the answer. There's no room for the navy with all the alien bases supposed to be under there. Even the cargo ships keep running into them and sinking.
>>
>>38367423
Wow sounds like you really got everything figured out about this reality! can I have some of those SSRIs you’re gulping down?
>>
>>38358937
I’ve been there and found an old tape recorder thing from the 60s.
We took it but we didn’t wanna keep it so we threw it out the window
>>
>>38384505
>>38384505
>The biggest, most widespread underground activity here are the meth labs, especially down about Kansas and Missouri
Look dude. Kansas City doesn't speak for the Midwest. But if you lived in Missouri, at a minimum you could cross the Mississippi and check out Cahokia Mounds. Like there's nothing paranormal or interesting about fucking Woodhenge, right? Or a sacrificial platform found lying under suburbs of St. Louis. Or since you mention Kansas City, apparently Liberty Memorial is totally normal bland stuff. Nothing at all interesting about a massive granite and limestone tower decorated with four "protective spirits" all wearing halos and at the base of this 217 foot tower are two shrouded fucking Sphinx. Or the Etzanoa archaeological megasite in Kansas that itself breaks our understanding of history (combined with Spiro Mound in Oklahoma). Want some spooky stories, find a member of the Witchita tribe and talk to them. I personally know two people that have seen UFOs in Northern Kansas. It's not the place that's boring and uninteresting, it's you that's boring and uninteresting. Last (You) I'm giving you.
>>
>>38386142
>Last (You) I'm giving you.
Wish you'd spared the thread your idiocy and Just Said No from the start. You're just bouncing from one ridiculous extreme to the other, because, again, nobody said there is NO paranormal activity, quite the opposite. But it's certainly not anymore paranormal than anywhere else.

>Cahokia Mounds
There's tons of mounds in the US, anon, but even in the mid-west Serpent Mound in Ohio is far more interest, imo.

>Woodhenge
There's more than one, and the most famous (and again imo most interesting) isn't located in the mid-west, or even the US.

>since you mention Kansas City
That was you. The other post mentioned the state.

>Liberty Memorial
There's far stranger war memorials, yeah. Far more paranormal ones, too. I mean that's supposed to be stranger or more haunted than Gettysburg?

>Sphinx
You realize you the exact kind of gullible ass tourist they put those up for. "Oh shit, a sphinx! It's got to be legit if they built a Sphinx! And TWO! That's TWO TIMES as Sphinxy!"

>Etzanoa archaeological
Yes, because the only place with injuns and archaeological digs is in fucking Kansas. In terms of impressiveness, the cliff dwellers have that beat hands down.

>I personally know two people that have seen UFOs in Northern Kansas
Case closed, I guess. Two whole people seeing two (presumably also whole) UFOs. Nobody anywhere else has ever seen two, let alone more than two.

I'd go on but at this point why bother? Really hoping you live up to your promise and just give the fuck up. It's gone from embarrassing to pathetic because there's NOTHING wrong with the mid-west. It's got a lot of great paranormal stuff, just not necessarily the best, and certainly not the most. Still you don't have to white knight it like a sperg. The mid-west is not gonna have sex with you, dude.
>>
People in boring places are the most desperate to have something interesting.
>>
>>38386293
Miamisburg Mound in Ohio is one of the largest earthworks in the country, but serpent mound is pretty wild. Alligator mound, too, but doesn't show up as well. They're all works of the Fort Ancient culture. Some pretty neat stuff, and while there are some paranormal stories (as there are at all ancient sites) it's not anything too wild that I'm aware of.

>>38386554
There's interesting shit everywhere, if you look around. Not as bad as those paranormal investigation shows would have you believe where ever run down POS you walk into has ghosts chucking shit at your head and making vaguely anti-Semitic EVPs. Claiming it's the secret occult hub of the world is going too far. It'll just be the regular shit. Women in white by the roads, kids fucking around with Ouija and finding out, whatever version of the guy with a hook for a hand hitchhiker is.
>>
>>38386293
>The mid-west is not gonna have sex with you, dude.

I don't know, Wisconsin's always seemed a little rapey to me
>>
>>38386778
Ever wonder how Wisconsin swiss cheese gets all those holes? Exactly.

Don't ask about the baby swiss.
>>
>>38386778
Oddly enough Alaska.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/232563/forcible-rape-rate-in-the-us-by-state/
Must be all them bigfeets living in the black pyramid. They sure don't tell you this stuff about the Alaska Triangle! Raping planes right out of the skies!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQkf-8T3rAk
>>
>>38386293
>come into a thread about paranormal stuff in the Midwest
>shit on people talking about paranormal stuff in the Midwest
>Claim there is nothing special about the Midwest
>List a bunch of paranormal stuff found in the Midwest
Nta ... but you come off like a prick and I'm not sure what your point is.
>>
>>38386900
>shits on stuff in the midwest
>by mentioning stuff in the midwest
I can't figure out who is trolling whom at this point. Must be those bored midwesterners.
>>
>>38386664
>Miamisburg Mound in Ohio is one of the largest earthworks in the country, but serpent mound is pretty wild
Yes, they are cool. But Cahokia (on the border of Missouri in Illinois) is the largest earthwork in the United States and the Woodhenge next to it has just as much astronomical alignment and function as Serpent's Mound (which is absolutely awesome to see in person). Cahokia was also the largest pre-Columbian city in North America. And most of it hasn't been excavated because suburbs of St. Louis were built on top of it. Etzanoa, in Kansas, likely had a population of 20,000 making it one of the most populated pre-Columbian cities in North America (Spiro Mound in Oklahoma was about the same population) and was possibly the second largest city in North America. And these populations just vanished a few hundred years before Columbus. The center of religion and culture of North America pre-Columbus was in the Midwest. Literally in Kansas and bordering Missouri.
>>
>>38386943
>I can't figure out who is trolling whom at this point
Following back the comments I'd say it's the person who responded to this >>38378743 with >>38380163
>>
>>38386664
What sucks is the number of mounds that were destroyed because of asshole treasure seekers. Because of course a native tribe would be hording a bunch of gold and jewels, right?

The moundbuilder myths weren't just nuts, it was wantonly destructive of these historical sites. In truth the Fort Ancient people did bring a golden treasure to Ohio, it was called maize.
>>
File: IMG.jpg (975 KB, 3301x2551)
975 KB
975 KB JPG
Minnesota / Wisconsin border

This just happened to me, I'm copying this directly from the report I submitted for MUFON. Sorry if you're reading this Jer I don't mean to break protocol

While on a camping trip in St. Croix State Park, along the Minnesota / Wisconsin border, I saw an object cross the sky at immense speed, traveling North along the St. Croix River. The time of the sighting was approximately 10:30pm, on Sunday July 7th 2024.

Taking a quick look up from the campfire, I saw what appeared to be the silhouette of an odd aircraft against the dark night sky. My initial impression was that it was a surprisingly large aircraft - maybe 3 or more times the size of a commercial airliner, and traveling at a blistering speed. I then noticed that, while appearing somewhat aerodynamic and plane-like, the features of the silhouette were not common to any kind of modern aircraft I'd ever seen. The nose and wings of the craft all came to a perfect point, and the shape was that of an equilateral triangle. It produced no noise that I could discern, and didn't have any kind of propulsion or emission that I could see.

The object was featureless and appeared as a dark silhouette at first. As it crossed the sky, three large circular lights became visible on the underside, and were brightly illuminated for a short time, maybe 2 or 3 seconds. The lights dimmed for a second, then became illuminated for another duration of 2 or 3 seconds before the object had crossed the horizon and exited view. The lights were circular, much larger than what I would consider typical of any anti-collision or navigation lights seen on a commercial aircraft, and produced only a bright white light as opposed to the red or green navigation lights.

Cont.
>>
>>38334689
Apparently Eau Claire, Wisconsin is a hot spot for UFO happenings.
>>
File: silhouette.jpg (1.23 MB, 3301x2551)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
>>38387044

I could not accurately assess the size or distance of the object, but had an initial stunned impression at it's apparent size and speed from my perspective. It did not seem right that a plane this apparently large and fast could silently cross the sky in a timeframe of 5 or 6 seconds. The object traveled from south to north in a straight path across the sky, with no turns or erratic movement. It was a clear night so I could not discern whether it was above or below cloud level. It did not produce any kind of contrail that I could see that night. Aside from the series of 3 flashing lights, the object appeared as a featureless silhouette against the clear night sky.

I felt as though I saw something novel, but I can't really say what. It would not surprise me if there were some kind of flight testing going on in this area - this is Minnesota's largest state park, and it's bordered by two equally large state forests. I live close to the international airport in Minneapolis / St. Paul, and I'm quite familiar with the plane noise, which I think was what threw me off the most. The absence of any propulsion or emission noise from the object. I can't say how or why, but for it's size and speed, that object really should have been screaming.

Once the object disappeared from view over the forest canopy and horizon, I did not see it again.
>>
>>38358961
Extremely interested in further information about the winona portal.
>>
>>38386900
Literally how do you read "nobody said there is NO paranormal activity, quite the opposite" as "shit on people talking about paranormal stuff in the Midwest" let alone "Claim there is nothing special about the Midwest".

This was supposed to be a nice thread for talking about crazy stuff in the midwest, nothing about it being the most paranormal ever. This is a pointless fight that never needed to be brought here.

>>38386873
I remember watching a documentary on the Black Pyramid. There was this whole bit about a mysterious military base. Why oh why would the US build a secret base in the Alaskan wilderness if not because of Ancient Alien built underground pyramids? Absolutely nothing else could have convinced them to build a secret airbase during the Cold War within first strike distance of Russia, right? Right? Exactly.
>>
>>38386987
Or it's the person who said this >>38378743 without having been aware of the Franklin Conspiracy
>Omg! Nothing happens in the Midwest except a credit union laundering half a billion dollars for the CIA and providing snuff prostitutes to the Bohemian Grove and hosting pedo parties for the President and Vice President of the United States and a former CIA director was murdered for his knowledge of the whole thing
>>
>>38387099
Don't bother, it exists into New Jersey.
>>
>>38387147
What is it with this persecution complex that (you) need other people to claim there is absolutely nothing going on in the mid-west even when that's the exact opposite of what is being said? It's been pointed out enough that it can't be a reading comprehension failure.

Oh fuck, I just realized (you) are a meta example of a bored mid-westerner who needs to create conspiracies out of nothing, so (you)'ve invented an anti mid-west cabal in this very thread. Fuuuuucking hell, this is sad, but I guess I'm a bit proud to be part of it.
>>
>>38387169
With how upset you are about this thread, I have a feeling you're trying to hide something that someone posted
>>
>>38387147
A discredited conspiracy from the 80s that died in the 90s? That's it? What have you done for us LATELY!? You're only as spooky as your last big paranormal incident. That's why Hanger 18 is barely mentioned at all in this thread.
>>
>>38387177
With how (you) keep trying to distract the thread with pointless bickering instead of actually talking about what's happening in the mid-west, what are (YOU) trying to hide? Hm? Come on, internet tough guy, spill it.
>>
>>38375197
I've lived in that area, heard all the stories, never saw a single ghost. Not even one. Mad disappointing.

Speaking of Ohio, has anyone mentioned the Gore Orphanage yet? With a name like that there's no chance it wouldn't get a rep as a place for spooks.
>>
>>38387262
Supposedly Gore Orphanage never existed. It's, if you can believe it, the name of the road, and the site of the orphanage is just the Swift Mansion, with people just lumping all this together into a spooky story. But, no, actually the site of a secret satanic brood of witches dealing in pedo fried "chicken" and also meth.
>>
>>38385037
>lake michigan
Fair point. I forgot about Lake Michigan and Gary, Indiana (site of "Demon House" that Zak Bagans made famous). That being said, the Navy Base that the other anon references is well South of Indianapolis and about 200 miles away from Lake Michigan. You are correct though, it's not landlocked.
>>
>>38387359
That's where they build and maintain the US helicarrier fleet (shh, don't tell the air force, they get jealous!). The navy loaned one out to Disney for their Marvel movies only for Robert Downsyndrome Jr. to fall off the wagon and crash it, which they worked into the plot. True story!
>>
>>38387400
It was me pointing out that the Satanic Pedo Network in Omaha is still up and running that triggered the shilling isn't it? It was my reference to Seth Rich, a 27-year-old Jewish kid that graduated from a Jesuit University (Creighton) and somehow had already interned for the Governor of Nebraska and then had access to all of John Podesta's emails at the DNC that triggered your shilling. Odd that someone that young would have access to some of the most powerful people in the world, some of the central figures in Pizzagate. Almost like the same cabal of people responsible for the Franklin Conspiracy (Buffett, et al) were up and running and supporting Podesta and the DNC in 2016.
>>
>>38387533
What the fuk? I was making a shitty joke about shitty movies, I'm sorry if mentioning Disney triggered you about the time a guy in a Goofy costume touched your tra-la-la, or whatever.
>>
The spookiest thing in this entire thread is that some people still take the MCU seriously.
>>
I'm back,

I only have two other stories I can really bring up, they're not all that obviously spooky compared to the one I brought up earlier on in the thread but I can bring them up if anyone wants.
>>
Wisconsin is a magical place, every time I'm there I have unlimited energy for some reason.
>>
sorry, not related but i didnt wanna kill a thread just for one question. does anyone know why the webm thread got deleted?
>>
>>38387533
Was it more /pol/ than /x/? Ever since Saturday people seem to be going out of their way to bring /pol/ here with shit that isn't really /x/-related, like >>38387533

>>38387785
I say bring 'em. Anything to get the thread back on topic!
>>
>>38387923
>muh nothing ever happens in the Midwest
Franklin Conspiracy
>muh that happened 30 years ago
Same people still involved are still pulling strings in politics
>muh, this isn't an /x/ topic. Don't talk about pedophile satanists, that's political
Afraid people will start spilling more info about the pedo networks in the Midwest? Or was it the weapons research in Indiana that triggered the glownigger sliding?
>>
>>38388071
Frankly I'm pissed at the /pol/fags like you shitting on the board. We're STILL getting shitty low effort threads like, "What are the spiritual implication of ear wounds caused by sniper bullets?" Your barefaced attempt to loosely connect this shit to the midwest is laughable and, no, it's not /x/-related just because you tossed in the word "satanic".

You have your own board to piss and shit in, stop trying to get our threads deleted.
>>
>>38388131
Would this be a good time to point out that most David Paulides' paranormal hotspots have government facilities near to them. For instance, the disappearances in Tennessee are all near DoE research facilities (Oak Ridge National Laboratories). Maybe a connection to the Indiana Naval weapons research base. I wonder what the government is doing to trigger these paranormal anomalies?
>>
>>38388205
Are they actually paranormal? Disappearances seem too run of the mill unless a mothman is involved. The UFO connection above was much better.

Sorry, but these days it feels like the insinuation of a connection without there being an actual connection feels too chatGPT generated. Just googling "disappearances" and "oak ridge national laboratories" isn't really hitting anything. Weird story about a "storytelling" planet that may solve murders, at least.
>>
File: th-1533443393.jpg (17 KB, 474x256)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
There's some fun crypids. Lake Michigan has its own Nessie by the name of Champ or Champy. (there's also a mythical beastie in Lake Superior called the Mishibijiw, or The Great Lynx). Always struck me as odd, you wouldn't think something like that would love the colder northern regions of the world. Illinois has stories of a (near) child abducting thunderbird, which is curious to hear about so far north. Abnormally large birds aren't unheard of, of course, I just mean the thunderbird tends to be associated with native legends from tribes further south. Also while a lot of places have their own sasquatch-esque cryptids few are as adorably named as Momo (pic related). The only possibly cuter name is the fabled Pope Lick Monster. Part man, part goat, part sheep, all Catholic. Lurks around a railroad bridge around Kentucky. Is it the holy rival to the Jersey Devil? Let's toss them in a cage match together and find out! My money is on Pope Lick, he's said to use a bloody ax to attack people.
>>
File: latest-3296315080.jpg (13 KB, 464x450)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
There's a couple of famous werewolf (or werewolf like) creatures.

Michigan has the Dogman
https://northernmichiganhistory.com/the-legend-of-michigans-dogman/
(featured in a 2011 film)

Wisconsin has The Beast of Bray Road
https://allthatsinteresting.com/beast-of-bray-road
(featured in a 2005 film)

Ohio had a werewolf around Defiance
https://www.cleveland19.com/2018/10/19/werewolf-defiance-is-an-ohio-local-legend-that-still-haunts-video/
>>
>>38388224
>googling
Kek. You really are a glownigger. I thought the Snowden leaks uncovered the U.S. government's mass surveillance program which circumvents U.S. privacy laws by leveraging "private" companies' data collection and terms of service agreements. They even renamed the parent company "Alphabet" as an homage the Alphabet Agencies that leverage Google to circumvent espionage law, because the glowniggers do have a sense of humor. Research Paulides' cases and then look at a map of the energy facilities in Tennessee. A lot of the Hydroelectric facilities created dams that covered up a lot of archaeological sites too, which is another story itself, and these are run by a federal agency, the TVA (which really us a cover for DoE nuclear research, because they needed all that hydroelectricity to refine uranium). I'd reckon that the Naval Base in Indiana is somehow connected to the nearby reservoir and under that lake are some kind of Native American Mounds or archaeological site. It really is weird how connected U.S. government facilities, particularly those that consume high voltage electricity are to paranormal occurrences and historic archaeological sites. FYI, Indiana is a hotspot of ancient archaeology. The Smithsonian has run rough shod over Indiana hiding stuff. A few good videos still exist on what has been lost, intentionally, to time about Indiana's prehistory.
>>
>>38338033
>>38363197
yeah nawh the fucking big ass black spider shown up in Edmonton, AB too. I was about the age of one or two, maybe as old as three or four but the house where it occurred - according to my mother's corroboration - places it between two and three.

Sleeping with my mother, peacefully. Wake up. Big thing moving, on bed. Oh shit. I got up, looked at legs, went "oh look, 8!" And then my brain put the pieces together and realized this is a huge fucking spider in my goddamn bed. I started fucking screaming as it fled towards, and eventually between and under, the headboard. My mother was like "JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK" and i began just screaming "SPIDER".

lol
>>
>>38388224
>Are they actually paranormal?
It's the area where the Dennis Martin case and two others occurred. Witnesses saw an animal like creature carrying the kid away. FBI files were recently released and for some reason Army Special Forces were part of the search. Near there is a group of cabins that were "abandoned." They weren't actually abandoned but the owners were forced to leave these cabins so quickly they had to leave their belongings. The cabins were used as a retreat for Oak Ridge employees dating back to the Manhattan Project. You can still visit the cabin area. Go there. Talk to the locals. The owners have never been allowed back to their properties.
>>
>>38352225
Cool stuff. Please share more
>>
saw some junkie/bum dragging a dead possum through the street by its tail you could hear the things teeth being worn down by the cement
>>
>>38388390
>don't look it up
>just take my word for it
Yeah, no, you're the one sounding like Agent Glowstick here.
>>
>>38388469
I'm not following you here, you said the owners aren't allowed back to their properties, but the locals and rando people walk around the cabin area?
>>
>>38388390
>not using any of a number of different search engines while still using google as a verb to rub it in Larry Page's face that his company has been kleenexed
>>
File: 1628673000161.jpg (391 KB, 1920x1484)
391 KB
391 KB JPG
>>38373825
>>38373838

Was it close to one of these variants?
>>
>>38388550
That's how it was relayed to me from the family that previously owned one of the cabins. As weird as it sounds. Area of the cabins was Elkmont. Dennis Martin disappeared in Speece Field. Family had relatives that worked for DoE
>>
>>38388538
Try researching things for yourself. Visiting places in person. Putting down your smartphone occasionally.
>>
>>38388791
Yeah, sure, we'll all go on a fucking multi-state factfinding mission so we can post on 4chan, all while you ignore that extraordinary claims mean backing those fucking claims up is your own responsibility. The fact that you try to deflect when a simple internet search didn't back you up is damning enough.

What is with the fucking trolls shitting up these threads? We're just talking about the midwest, not raiding Area 51.
>>
>>38388756
>chart lacks a Dangerously Cheesy option
What has become of 4chan, I ask ya?
>>
>>38388781
Special Forces being involved in a SAR doesn't seem impossible if they were locally stationed for whatever reason. It's not uncommon for local resources to either be tapped or for them to volunteer. It's basically a real world training exercise. At least it seems logical enough to me. It's not the first time I've heard of the military getting involved like this, but the Special Forces angle is what makes it seem unusual.

As for the rest, that's weird. You'd think the government would just eminent domain the place, not force the land owner to keep it and won't let them use it. That feels like their usual tactics.
>>
>>38353791
Holy shit I've seen those before. hovering over hubbard lake. could't have been more than a couple hundred feet up on a quiet night and they made NO noise

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.