[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: RWS_Tarot_01_Magician.jpg (794 KB, 1108x1920)
794 KB
794 KB JPG
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussions of theory/practice.
Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Digital, Oracles, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
https://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074
>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sAkg9cMz
>MEGA with Divination Books:
https://mega.nz/folder/Jp8gQD7Q#om_2lEm1GL0qPIpSrQgrvA

>Guides made by some of our readers:
•/div/ starter spreads:
https://i.imgur.com/mxpu4MF.png
•Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/
•Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA
•A compiled Rider Waite card explanation
https://files.catbox.moe/v6qayw.pdf

>Useful tips before posting:
•Look for posts to determine if there's an active reader in a thread, what's needed to read before posting and check if they finished reading already.
•If you are a reader, post that you are offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
•Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Don't harass readers if your query is refused/skipped. We do our best to maintain chill and good vibes.
•Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of trade. Free readers have the option of picking their queries.
•Bullshit queries get bullshit answers. Vague queries get vague answers.
•You can make an AQ (air query) by not addressing a reader in particular, but it doesn't guarantee an answer.
•Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
•Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community, many readers are beginners and need feedback to know what they are doing right or wrong.

Previous thread: >>38339832
>>
>>38347079
AQ
Will she accept my advances?
>>
AQ: Whqt does B feels for me?
>>
Who's attacking me energetically? Should I take it serious in material life, as in is it dangerous? Is the person related to some group?
>>
hi
>>
>>38347161
Hello
>>
File: image-32.jpg (166 KB, 1024x1024)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
AQ
How will it go with F tomorrow?
Anything to look out for?
>>
Trading occult
>>
File: tarotkarte-der-mond.jpg (637 KB, 1440x2482)
637 KB
637 KB JPG
What does the moon card truly mean? I am very obsessed with it.
>>
>>38347201
I also have a occultish type query. If you agree id do a 4 cad spread for you and you do one for me.
>>
>>38347229
Every time I try to go to sleep, I get strange pulses/feelings in my body. Is that curse affecting me, or am I being protected right now?
Yours?
>>
Trading.
Q: Will next week go the way we want it to or better?
>>
>>38347244
should I keep posting my videos on my last social media account I have left or just drop it at this point?
starting once you confirm
>>
>>38347256
Starting.
>>
>>38347256

Tower, The World & knight of cups.

There’s certainly substance to what you’ve been doing, it’s for a reason and it matters. However, your mentality towards it needs to completely change. You’re tying your self worth so much into analytics that it’s fucking up the energy. You have a lot of options around your content but you need to reinvent the way you present it.

So while you can see some degree of success it will take a huge amount of internal and external work and I’m not sure if the rewards materially will be there but you will find it fulfilling
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38347244
2 wands, temperance R, 3 3wands R
No it won't go as you wish it to be, it will keep raining and your plans for being outside will be shortened, you will feel apprehensive of taking advantage of the situation due to climatic circumstances. fyi make plans for the afternoon as it will be better than daytime
>>
File: 4456.jpg (174 KB, 807x472)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>38347238

Your one.
five of pentacles, the moon, king of swords, ace of pentacles

You dealt with things that you dont understand too well yet and are now trusting your intuition that something is unbalanced and it isnt right which is correct however you are paranoid and do take it to a extreme since the curse you are dealing with isnt all powerfull if understood right. To fix it you need to be disciplined and follow through your intuition in disolving the infulence of the energy that doesnt work in your interest in a meditative seance. How you can fix this is following your intuition and do what you want to do to fix the issue through a meditative seance and get rid of the "bad energy" and it will work out in the end since not only were you naive in other words innocent therefore protected yet are also ocultically mature enough for you to fix it so a double whammy benifit in your favour. pic somewhat relevant

Mine would be im in a bit of a unpleasant quagmire and stalemate for a little while. Although im slowly winnig it it can still resolve in both ways meaning bad or good. How will my next 1 year be, do i win or do i say fuck it the juice aint worth the squeze and quit? Nothing fancy a simple yes or no end result.
>>
>>38347302
Starting
>>
>>38347302
I should also add dont involve other entities cause that isnt the go to answer for things. Just fix it yourself through transmutation.
>>
>>38347302
Nine of Cups Rx, The World Rx, Four of Cups, The Tower, The Emperor Rx, Eight of Cups

It looks like every card here is saying that you'll just say screw it, and walk away from this. You'll probably start noticing a clear trend against you in this stalemate pretty soon, and the accompanying trouble will just not seem worth it at all.

>>38347314
Thanks. Trade again?
>>
>>38347326

Interesting answer. Could be correct or could not. Sure we could trade one more time. Your question?
>>
Q Is C going to get his inheritance or good news about it at the cottage?

Can trade
>>
>>38347344
Who was the curse from? Based on what I know about it, S and F are the only ones that would have reason to send it. Though, F is much less likely since F was protecting me from something else before this happened.

Yours?
>>
AQ
Am I stronk now?
>>
Trading
>>
aq will that make him love me?
>>
aq Is any of those p from the album made by him?
>>
Aq will my cats get along eventually
>>
>>38347370
Q?
>>
>>38347387
Mines is >>38347085

You?
>>
>>38347395
initial of her name? ill start once you confirm
mine is a timing query, should I start producing music asap or should it be sometime next week?
>>
>>38347119
She is married to a rich guy, she will never date your broke ass
>>
>>38347402
Starting yours now.
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38347365

A curse no matter how big or small is energetically charged information that influences you in the astral dimensions since that dimension is the mathematical space where such rich complex things can occur and eventually they influence the material plane. Who sent the curse i cant say since i dont know your circle of aquaintances and im not in the mood of intrusively digging out who sent the information but its likely you answered your own question on who did it and probably the last person who you had a conflict with meaning S.

three of wands rx, wheel of fortune, seven of wands

But what i did pick up is that it was similar to a hissy fit tantrum rotten tomatoe being thrown cause of some petty emotional anger cause the person felt like they were not given a fair treatment and didnt receive enough "pay" for their effort whatver that means. So you should talk to both S and F and make it objectively right and gradually be done with them.

If you think my answer was sufficent for you here is mine. If you dont think you can answer it you dont need to and i thank you regardless. The end result is "C". To get to end result "C" i have to go through the quagmire "A" and win it. If i fail to win quagmire "A" i can only get to "C" by going through option "B" which is more difficult. Shall i reach "C" in the end within 5 years or less or shall i not and will fail in attaining "C".
>>
>>38347402
6 of Wands Rx
4 of Swords
King of Wands

Wait for a bit. I can’t stress that enough. The reason you should wait is so you can let ideas for music stew in your head a bit longer, so you end up producing better results. I can also speak from personal experience that you produce better work if you take your time and take breaks.
>>
>>38347395
>>38347434
ace cups, hanged man, 9 swords, king pent R, 8 pent R, 7 wands R, justice R
no, you will worry after making a move and insist and after she has rejected you multiple times she will get sick of getting harassed and do some wopunishment
>>38347459
thx m8
>>
>>38347458
>Page of Wands Rx, Five of Pentacles Rx, Knight of Pentacles Rx, King of Pentacles Rx, The Chariot Rx, Six of Pentacles

It's certainly possible for you to attain C, but it will take a lot of effort and time. You would essentially need to go all in on option B as soon as you can if you want C within the next five years. Even then, things seem to be stacked against you with option B, so you might want to get started sooner rather than later if possible.
>>
>>38347483
Seems like a realistic answer about my situation. If you are interested feel free to ask another spicy query for yourself since i would have one for me also. If you dont want to do another trade thats alright aswell.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38347510
Q?
>>
>>38347525
Am I going to have to leave my job?
Yours
>>
goodmorning div
>>
>>38347534
How do I make a relationship with her work out?

Starting.
>>
>>38347538
Interested in a occult trade? Tell what card spread you want and you got it.
>>
>>38347534
>5 of Wands
>Page of Cups
>4 of Cups

You won’t be “forced” to do anything. If you want to leave, you’ll leave; if you want to stay, you’ll stay. I’d just warn you that you’re being to emotional when thinking about this. Take a moment to relax and take stock. You’ll know wheter you want to stay or go if you approach this with a less panicked mind.
>>
>>38347545
yes
because you offered i’ll ask you straight
will the princess kill herself soon
for the spread, five cards in a pentagram
what is your question
>>
>>38347540
Sorry starting
>>
AQ
Do I have anything to live for? Will things ever get better? Everything feels hopeless
>>
>>38347540
Hierophant, king of cups, 3 of cups, 8 of pentacles, page of wands
You should express your care for her and try ti be friends first, and work from there, it will take a while and youll need to be proactive with it right now she doesnt seem to be receptive but if she sees that you’re involved emotionally she might change her mind
>>
Trading feels q
>>
>>38347561
Starting yours.
Mine would be this. I see other people breeze through their projects and get their desired results but not because they are any better. I have to jump through hoops for the most trivial of matters and things seem stacked against me. Am i myself to blame due to self sabotaging or is there a karmic reason for the slogging match.
>>
Aq
Relocate the gas meter or relocate the electric panel?
>>
AQ

when my suffering will ends? this year or next? did i angered the gods? why i feel so bad? is it punishment?
>>
AQ
Have those dreams been sent by a spirit guide who is sick of me clinging to the past or is it just my subconscious?
>>
>>38347561
queen of pentacles rx, ace of swords, two of cups rx,three of wands, death

It seems like your princess is going through a tough time where she is being pulled in opposite directions and is overall unhappy that she has little imput into her own life. It seems she is concentrating hard on what is the right descision since her old one is not suiting her well at all she has pondered for the right decision and thing she has it although it isnt exactly easy. It seems like her internal world is at ods with her external world and the pressure exerted upon her and due to her being unable to communicate her needs clearly the nd result would be bad if it happened. But death isnt meant to be since the princess is strong enough to in the end select the decision that will enable her to be at peace and continue living a win win compromise although it will be a end of a era a end of a cycle. Meaning the old conflicting past wont apply anymore and a new future will happen where she wont be as tormented and divided as it is now.
>>
>>38347603
i'll give feedback later (if anyone will read)
>>
AQ
Have they dropped me?
>>
File: IMG_9742.jpg (244 KB, 960x1280)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>38347582
you are given every option
each one makes you stronger
just by looking at others you are creating difficulty for yourself
if they breeze through let them
so be it
you are on a growth path towards bigger things
you can grow now or grow later you have lots of options but these hoops are going to get you more value later on
these are the seeds of money, there is not a negative karmic reason, there is a positive resistance that builds you beyond being the page
don’t struggle alone if you need help
yes you are self sabotaging and you are free to let go it, recognize when and where it happens and move past it because you have many bright options
>>
AQ

What is happening to my mind, and should I leave my current job or stick it out and shut up?
>>
>>38347658
Thank you for the read. Hopefully mine offered some insight too. Bai.
>>
File: Snapchat-1674113175.jpg (489 KB, 1080x1920)
489 KB
489 KB JPG
I don't care I really don't care but I need to know whether or not anything will come of a move to Britain, that putrid shithole full of pedophiles. My main goal is to time two twin nuclear detonations above the poles to cause a cataclysmic polar shift. Is this my destiny? Can anyone see any forks in the road forwards? please help me help you
>>
>>38347686
thank you it did
bye anon
>>
Demon trade
Am I ready to perform the full body evocation?
>>
File: sKkRwFn.png (62 KB, 802x616)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
AQ
Who will be my next gf?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38347709
stop trying to be something.
you are fine.
>>
>>38347854
Still here?
>>
Should I leave America right now?
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38348003
Yea. What's your query?
>>
>>38348092
I just woke up a few minutes ago shaking and feeling bad after trying to get rid of a curse. Was a new curse placed on me, or is this still the old one?

Starting yours.
>>
>>38347959
If I was fine I never would've asked for help you spastic
>>
>>38347854
Six of Pentacles Rx, Six of Swords Rx, The Magician Rx, Page of Wands, The World, King of Swords, Eight of Pentacles

It looks like you have some wrong ideas about how this will go that could cause problems. I think you pull back your expectations, and make sure you're prepared for the worst case scenario. I get the feeling you're expecting this to be smoother than it actually will be. At the same time though, you might be able to pull it off depending on who you evoke, and how cooperative and trustworthy they are (in the sense that they don't have a reputation for trying to screw over people if the chance presents itself). Again, just make sure you don't assume too much of your own skills, or assume that nothing bad will happen.
>>
>>38347709
You can have any plans you want but God doesn't give a shit about your "plans". Understand God runs the show and maybe you can do something better with your life. God clearly doesn't give a shit about "pedos" given a long human history of children being married to adults.
>>
Can I get 2 cards, please?
>>
>>38348104
>>38348144
Sorry, got distracted on my breakfast.

I'm still on your reading, please be patient.
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38348104
Queen of wands
High priestess, Justice, Sun
Naw, it's the old curse purging out you're just feeling it in your body too.

Lovers came out too which means a beloved one is also pushing out any negative force with you. Could be a loved one, family or a spirit.

I wouldn't worry about a thing. Just be strong through it.
>>
>>38348194
Thanks. One more trade?
>>
>>38347658
are you reading today?
>>
AQ

What does she think of me?
>>
AQ
Will he forgive me?
>>
AQ

Why do I have a Nazi fetish?
>>
>>38348108
yeah man, ok.
>>
>>38348541
Because you touch yourself at night.
>>
>>38348541
Cause you're gay and love their uniforms.
>>
Odds and I will kill myself
>>
>>38348632
Noooo don’t do it … John loves you
>>
Odds and I will cum in her pussy
>>
>>38348632
Evens and you kys.
>>
Odds and the time of me cumming in her pussy is soon at hand
>>
Trading
>>
>>38348632
>>38348749
HE LIVES
>>
Odds and I will make her cum
>>
>>38348743
Who's John?
>>
>>38348758
OK what's your question?

Mine is are the feelings mutual and will we bump into each other again (different people)
>>
>>38348772
Who is Martin?
>>
File: Capture.png (230 KB, 621x692)
230 KB
230 KB PNG
>>38347215
Here's what Waite had to say about it
>>
Not really a divination query but I'm wondering if anyone is good with esoteric interpretations of dreams?
Because I've been dreaming about gold for two nights in a row, nothing special, I just see ingots and pieces of gold. Anyone care to give me an interpretation?
>>
>>38348808
Is anyone doing anything with the gold?
>>
>>38348338
possibly
i have to go back for my cards
>>
Twade
>>
>>38348849
no, I just see a bunch of gold laying around
>>
>>38348850
Can I still save my relationship with them? Will they forgive me?
>>
Trading
>>
Are there any active readers in the thread?
>>
>>38348896
what it do
>>
>>38348850
whenever you do, can you tell me which things are safe to tell people
>>
>>38348895
QWERTY?
>>
>>38347605
bump, took a nap since posting this and had another dream pointing towards the same thing, i need to move on and im ridiculous for clinging
>>
>>38348903
Hi darling, I have a simple query.
Have I planted the correct seeds during the last year or so in order to reap the results I want by the end of this summer? This applies to both love and career matters.
>>
>>38348931
what is he doing right now? should i be worried?

your q?
>>
>>38348943
Damn - magician, world and sun!

I'd say hell fucking yeah. These cards are kino asf
happy harvest anon :D
>>
>>38348946
What does she think of me?

Starting
>>
>>38348903

This is my Q please
>>38347356
>>
>>38348958
Thank you so much darling! Knowing that my hard work will be repayed gives me a lot of hope for the future
>>
>>38348946
Hierophant, King of Wands, Ace of Wands

No need to worry. Whatever he is doing, he is in control of the situation. He is more contemplative but he also seems to harbor some passion or romantic feelings
>>
>>38348960
>kow rx
>5os
>8os
>qoc rx

She thinks that you may not be a great match for emotionally and passionately. Maybe your passion for certain interests do not align with her so she does not know yet if you are good for her. She's already surrounded by issues regarding you and fears that if she takes you up then she may be picking up your burdens as well.
>>
>>38348958
can I ask a query?
>>
>>38348977
6oc
noice yeah he will get his inheritance and good news. There's not much to say as this card literally fell out soooo fast :3

>>38348978
hell yeah! so happy for you <3
>>
>>38348982
What passions for certain interests?
>>
>>38348987
sure i got time for another
>>
>>38348782
I got trade cucked anyone want to trade?
>>
>>38348994
Thank you!
>>
>>38348994
Weeby is so wholesome <33
>>
>>38349008
me
my q: will I get to see him face to face before the year ends?

you?
>>
>>38348999
How can I stop my obsession with death?
>>
>>38348994
Darling!
I said I was going to add you in discord a while ago, i just couldnt find the discord server
Sorry to bother, can you add me this time
metalgeargoose
At work rn so cant talk but please
>>
>>38348909
yes i can tell you
>>
>>38349035
Hello, how can I set things to right?
>>
>>38348903
hiii can you tell me more about my future love life pls
>>
>>38349028
this spread is hella interesting
blank, knight ow, empress, star and death lol

Well the blank here is signifying to empty your mine and as quickly as possible. Perhaps try getting into more creative endeavors that produce life instead of fixating on the morbid fascination of death. The act of creation - painting, drawing, pottery etc. Start pouring your thoughts and creativity into a fascination with life and creation. If you do start drawing and what not your work may start of morbid but perhaps this will be some sort of catharsis for you and you will begin to leak out your obsession into lighter things. Even writing can be helpful for stuff like this. Turn your obsession with death towards life and creation basically <3

>>38349033
got it!
>>
Trading
>>
>>38349008
u still here anon? sorry i just saw you linked your q and did ur read
>>
>>38349018
Mine is are the feelings mutual and will we bump into each other again (different people)

Your reading
The hermit, 6 of swords and 4 of cups
Not for definite likely to happen but if it does it will be randomly and you will have moved on. I'm also getting some army/military connection? The time away from each other will be good though and you will come out as a stronger person and move onto better things etc
>>
>>38349028
don't steal my query
>>38348999
The person who responded wasn't me, I only wanted to know if anything will happen between me and MC(f).
>>
>>38349060
Yes I am still here. Can you just give me general career reading
>>
>>38349028
listen to Phoebe bridges and get over it
>>
>>38349063
>9op
>4op rx
>hermit

The feelings are there but you like them way more than they like you. I don't see a bumpming into anytime soon due to the hermit but the time spent away from them will be really good for the two of you
>>
>>38349028
Get over yourself pathetic loser your life is meaningless
>>
>>38349070
k, i think someone else answered my query but would love a second opinion if that wasn't you
>>
>>38349082
>>38349073
>>38349066
Too late and too slow! Bye have a nice day ! :)
>>
>>38349082
Enjoy prison
>>
>>38349054
hey darling! is it ok if i ask for the reception to the short visual novel i'm currently working on? not expecting popularity but i'm hoping it'll bring in some revenue in this tight spot at least
>>
>>38349066
Lmfao yeah I got you

hmm
queen oc, empress, twoer, 8os rx

looks like something will definitely happen but there will be some sort of falling out that'll make you two feel blinded and a bit distanced from one another. that being said it does seem like she cares about you a lot tho
>>
Trading
>>
>>38349096
>>38349050
aaahh i wish i could stay longer but have work stuffs to get to. catch me next time ;)
>>
>>38349054
Thanks darling
Ill write later thank you
>>
>>38349098
q?
>>
>>38349100
aww ok, catch ya later then, gl!
>>
>>38349097
so not good? because we haven't seen each other in over a year.
>>
Trading occult
>>
aq
female
in what area of my life should i put attention right now?
>>
trading
>>
>>38349269
q?
>>
>>38347079
AQ
Should I go tomorrow to this girl house i barely know to fuck her again?
>>
>>38347575
>7575
Everything will fall into place

Personally took me 4-5 years of work to have a 1000% better life
>>
Trading occult
>>
AQ
Will the jets win the east this year?
>>
>>38347079
Someone do me please--
it's all so tiresome
>>
trading
>>
>>38349511
q?
>>
AQ
Will he find out what I did?
>>
>>38349566
mine is:
did my manifestation of 522 set in stone?

starting
>>
>>38349559
typo
will I live in NA? Urs?
>>
>>38349573
this is my q

>>38349571
>>
>>38349586
>>38349571
empress, 10 of wands, lovers, sun
yeah the universe is hauling ass to get it done, how did you do it?
>>
>>38349573
10oc; lovers; 8ow; 8oc

Yeah from the spread it's very clear you will be living there. It'll be very beautiful there, a place you settle down and make a family. Seems like it will be very soon. Shot in the dark but if you have a partner already you'll be really close to them in distance if you move. 10OC and lovers are great! Definitely a happy read.
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38349638
q?
>>
>>38349647
Is there a spirit trying to communicate or interact with me right now?
Yours?
>>
File: 1715099337031194.gif (2.61 MB, 638x542)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB GIF
Trading
>>
>>38349657
how much of my wishlist will I be able to purchase? Starting when you confirm
>>
>>38349675
Starting
>>
>>38349674
q? (and preference to card or runes?)
>>
>>38349674
q?
>>
>>38349674
Q?
>>
>>38349675
Eight of Wands Rx, Four of Swords Rx, Queen of Cups, Nine of Pentacles Rx, Eight of Swords

Not that much but the looks of it. Maybe around half in terms of the overall price of the wishlist depending on if you do anything to get some extra money. You're probably going to need to prioritize getting what you really want/need rather than getting whatever you like.
>>
>>38349657
King of Cups Rx 9 of Swords The Moon
Answer is NO and you should stop bothering said spirits
>>
File: the clueless.jpg (46 KB, 504x886)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
Alright I'm home and very glad to be here.
What's up everyone 3 card tarot pulls you know the deal. I'll do a few today idk how many.
Age|Gender|Sun Sign|Query|Song
>>
>>38349766
22/f/capricorn/which planet do I focus on learning rn/ https://youtu.be/SUrer8FH8Fc
>>
>>38349766
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-6PmvW1wSA
Male
Pisces

Any love for me?
>>
File: 1718802639370934.jpg (187 KB, 579x960)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>38349694
Just some general advice would be nice. Whatever you can get will be appreciated and feel free to choose whichever method you prefer for the query.

Yours?

>>38349720
>>38349712
Sorry anons, I probably only have time for one trade.
>>
File: 1702276341156838.gif (1.28 MB, 498x465)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB GIF
>>38349766
Male
Capricorn
https://youtu.be/aK7hC8p5DJ0
Should I end it? Suicide? I feel it, life is over. my dreams, over. No solution will ever come.
>>
>>38349766
29|"m"|pisces|how will my building super & mgmt company gonna respond when i tell them?|https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEZtBWN_wBY
>>
>>38349766
Will I be able to get most of the stuff in my wishlist? If not how can I?
22, Male, Aries, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FrMfSmjpZY&list=PLiaJxmIunijw6L337UWdpmxeMay2j4Wyy
>>
>>38349766
Hello, anon. Thanks in advance.

M
Aries
Will my two biggest goals in life become a reality? One is more skill related, the other one is about my professional life and my mission in life. Both are dreams of mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms_v51JKaWU
>>
>>38349790
how much longer until i accept a job offer? will it be somewhere i can stay on or just filler bullshit until i'm given an offer i like?

starting
>>
>>38349766
22 Male virgo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF1Na4AIecM

Q: G's feelings for me?
>>
>>38349766
F
Sag

just a general pull or whatevs the cards wanna say. thanks <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6Cnazi_Fi0&ab_channel=KylieMinogue
>>
>>38349766
Male
Aquarius
Will this move be good for me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmFrO-fS4nU
>>
>>38349766
Male
Pisces
Outcome of following C's advice and start making music?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNkm7-gM42Y
>>
>>38349820
On it
>>
>>38349786
Dude. Ryan Ross rules so hard. Live in denver is amazing and I need to get a physical copy.

The Star | The Moon, Reversed | The Hanged Man, Reversed

Full disclosure I'm not a huge astrology head so I'm not sure what the exact minmaxed stats of each celestial body are. That being said you need to have hope. Don't be so grounded in your current environment if it is miserable or making you feel worse. Take care to reach out for something better, even if it feels impossible. You can put that energy out there and it will grow until it feels unstoppable.

Yeah, again I'm seeing a like "let go of fear" vibe here. I think the funniest option is Pluto. Focus on the end of things, the worst situations, and see how they either haven't come to pass or you've taken them in stride. You've survived all the worst things that've happened to you and you will continue to survive them.

Your discontentment is from within. The universe is not upset with you, God is not mad at you. You're unable to reconcile your situation and circumstance with your idealized view and it's making you disillusioned. That's ok. You're 22. You're still really young and you'll have time to sort things out. Take a step back from the view of things you have. Expand your perspective to things other than the dialed in version of things as they are for you right now, and you'll be alright.

Well I'm afraid that I, I lost myself. No Refunds.
>>
>>38349820
>Seven of Cups, Queen of Pentacles, Empress, Five of Cups

It's going to take a bit more time before you find a choice you deem acceptable, however once you do it seems like a fine and prosperous job. Its both financially fair for your situation and also accommodating so you will enjoy it and feel safe. That said it's not your dream job or what you'll consider to be your endgame, it's likely that you'll keep looking for other options not long after.

So given this spread I'd say it is a good middle-of-the-road job as it's not one that offers too much room for growth, yet for your position you'll be doing better than average. Not bullshit, but not definitive either, just a good position for the time being.
>>
>>38349766
hey no refunds
feel bad for sending an inconsequential q to a good reader

can you do a vibe check on this girl G.M? she’s a coworker and i liked her at first but she kinda gives me the ick but i’m not sure if i should distance myself or stay buddies. typical office politics bs but if you met her you would know what i mean
F
Gemini
https://youtu.be/lZbfNtDCHdM?si=XG2pCrAD1OXaHm9e
>>
>>38349766
Female
Aries
https://youtu.be/hS90RLeWILY?si=qjPrQGOLdMtJArY7
General reading plz!
>>
>>38349880
THANK YOU
WELL IM AFRAID THAT IIIIIIIIIIIIII
thanks for the read <3 yeah, staying here feels impossible, I know I can't leave....so im trying to find a connection between myself and my environment
>>
AQ
Should I kill myself
>>
>>38349790
initial card (it's a thing i do, the card at the end of the deck is a "moodsetter" for the spread): knight of pentacles
advice: hanged man, 4 of cups, page of swords
something to mind: jera rune

the vibe i'm getting from the cards is that you've been sitting in wait for something and i sense that's been the case for a while. page of swords tells me you've gotten a lot of really valuable info: 4 of cups asks 'what use will more do for you? this isn't enough?' jera says that this change will be the beginning of a new cycle, to which i say all of life is a series of cycles. when a seed is germinating, it's a dormant cycle. but when it bursts into stems and roots, that begins a whole new cycle. it's not necessarily a whole different thing - the plant came from the seed after all - but to call a plant and a seed the same isn't true. although the same, they're in different phases. that's a natural thing, and the disruption that comes with that change also natural, albeit fucking sucks awfully.

i hope this helps
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38349899
this is reassuring. the job hunt has been getting to me, so this is some burden relieved from my brain. thank you!
>>
>>38349787
Queen of Cups, Reversed | Page of Wands, Reversed | Nine of Swords

To love someone you must blindly trust them, and you don't. I get it, baggage. Past pain. We've all taken hits before. You gotta get back up and set yourself back in order.

Don't move too fast either. If all you're focused on is love, or worse, sex. Well, you know where that leads. Getting taken advantage of. Getting taken for a ride. You're going to want to plan more carefully. Trust but verify. It's a hard system to have, it works slow. But the people willing to put up with that will be the people most worth having around.

The Nine here is one I often associate with exiting relationships, not entering them. I think you've gotta figure out why this past disaster situation happened and pick up the pieces before moving into the next thing. This doesn't mean you're evil or ugly or unlovable, though. You just have to get yourself straight.

Stay sane. No Refunds.
>>
>>38349961
Ok thank you.
>>
>>38349766
M
Sag
How can I put my energy into something productive?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3qIBXS0rMM
>>
>>38349939
Very insightful actually. Thanks
>>
>>38349796
short answer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NveD3aYK0HE

Four of Wands | Two of Cups | Six of Swords

You're fucking 23. At 23 I was doing coke and drinking booze and being a fuckup and I was still dreaming about a long lost goth girl who didn't ever care about me in the first place. I was FUCKING AROUND. You can always lock it in. Four years later I'm working my dream job and people like me even if I still can't truly fathom why. If your dreams feel over just work harder or get different dreams.

Let love into your life. Let your friends care about you, let someone else pick you up when you are down. Ask for help, use the help and then reciprocate when you can. There is light in your life you're just ignoring it in favor of a temporary but much larger looking darkness. You can feel good again, it's possible to hit another stride. Plan S is only for those who REALLY need it, and you don't.

Again, it's all about moving on. Getting up and leaving. Walking away as the door slams. Sometimes you have to quit a situation, a group of people. But killing yourself deprives every person who might love you later that you haven't even fucking MET YET of your presence, it just makes a hole in the fabric of the world because what, one girl doesn't like you, one job fell through, fuck that. Keep going.

It'll make sense later. No Refunds.
>>
>>38349919
<3 much love
>>38349972
np

alright thats all I got time for I gotta get back to the mines cya guys sorry for not doing too too many!
>>
trading lewd
>>
>>38350023
Q?
>>
File: 1704170917967298.jpg (162 KB, 1204x960)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>38349998
At 23 I haven't lived at all. I've never had a single friend. There's nothing I can do or attempt, my life is a dull grey. I don't lie when I tell you I never had a single friend, love? Never. It's just not in my life. I think you're being too idealist here. Moving on? I am sorry but that's not possible, there's no solution to my problems but gutting myself.

>But killing yourself deprives every person who might love you later that you haven't even fucking MET YET of your presence,
No one will, there's nothing and there's no one. I know. I am sure of that. If I live 100 years or if I die now, there's no difference, I am a zero.
>>
>>38350038
Does V.M want to have sex with me? Would it be a good idea to pursuit that with them?
>>
>>38350052
Should I go for path A, or B when it comes to looking for a relationship?

Starting yours.
>>
>>38349766
37 Male Cancer
Will I have good news in the finances at the 3 months span ahead?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh5WBegTy7M
>>
Occult/spiritual AQ

I'm doing well on that path? One card only is sufficient.
Thanks, already!
>>
>>38350052
Three of Wands, The Moon, The Hierophant, The Tower, Three of Swords Rx, Queen of Pentacles

Yea, I would say that V.M wants to have sex with you. However, it seems that they have a certain idea on how they would want this to happen, and you need to figure out how to approach them correctly for this to work out. With the tower here, you really should approach this with caution and care. Rushing into this will only lead to disaster.
>>
>>38350069
A: Devil Page of Swords King of Wands
B: Seven of Pentacles Four of Cups Tower

A is a brutal and ruthless path but unfortunately it is the only one that will work, B seems to be the one where you'll somewhat play by the rules but it won't pan out well, A is the one you want
Trade again? I'd like to know more of what this idea they have is
>>
Trading demon

Should I stick to simple communication between me and my demons?
>>
Air query
How unattractive am I really according to the cards? I'm bi so into both genders
>>
>>38350116
Sure. Is there anything I can do to make path B work? I got a good read on it a few days ago, but circumstances changed before I could start that option.

Starting yours.
>>
>>38350156
I'll take that trade. Would it be possible for me to get outcome R?

Starting when you confirm.
>>
>>38350051
suicide is for pussies
>>
>>38350167
Knight of Swords Temperance Rx 7 of Swords
I'm getting you've missed out on making B work, if you really are committed to this you'll have to cheat or work against the grain to make it work, it could be done but you'll have to do some unsavory things in order to make it work
>>
>>38350116
Knight of Swords Rx, Six of Swords, Judgment Rx, Two of Cups Rx, Ten of Pentacles Rx, The High Priestess, Eight of Swords Rx, The Tower

I was confused at first, as all the cards seem to point towards the idea being that the two of you get together after something bad happens. Based on these cards, I think they are saving you as a backup. They want to have sex with you, but they are saving themselves for better options in their mind. It seems that only when they feel like they can't do any better/have nowhere else to turn to, that they will then be more open to actually moving on those desires.

>>38350220
Trade again? What kind of things would I need to do?
>>
>>38350234
sure, so some context on this relationship: they're an older mentor of mine whom we have a mentor-tutor relationship with that I happened to become horny over, will we end up having sex or is our relationship too personal for that? Is that why they're holding out over? starting yours
>>
>>38350269
Nine of Pentacles, The Hermit Rx, Ten of Wands, Queen of Pentacles Rx, The Tower Rx, The Hanged Man

Yea, it certainly seems like the relationship is too personal for sex right now, casual or otherwise. They like you, and how things are between them, but anything more than it is right now would be too much for them at the moment. You should probably take a step away from this, and let them come to you, rather than pursuing them. Like my previous reads said, it's not impossible, but it doesn't seem like you're their first choice, so you should just drop it for now.
>>
Trading
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38350376
Q?
>>
>>38350385
Would it be possible for me to get outcome R?
Yours?
>>
>>38350388
How much of W will I be able to acquire?
>>
>>38350406
Starting.
>>
>>38350180
King of swords, knight of cups, 2 of pents r, knight of swords
I would say this is a yes.

You may need a bigger offering or pour more of your feelings into it. I get a feeling that the spirit that will fulfill your request would appreciate you sharing some food with them and sharing the "taste" with them.

Pretty much a sensory offering rather than just putting some food on their altar.
>>
>>38350406
>Three of Cups, Judgment Rx, Five of Wands Rx, Seven of Swords

You could walk away with a decent amount of W. Probably not absolutely everything you would want out of W, but enough to leave you satisfied if you go into this with the right mindset, and chose carefully how you acquire what you want out of W.
>>
>>38350433
Well, no spirits are involved to my knowledge, and would prefer it stay that way. It's more of a solo venture/goal. I can see how I might need to commit more feelings/energy to it though.
>>
>>38350156
Five of Swords, Knight of Pentacles, Eight of Wands, Ten of Cups Rx, King of Pentacles, Six of Cups Rx, Six of Swords Rx

Definitely stick with simple communication for now. It doesn't look like you're ready yet for more advanced things. Once you've refined simple communication to the best it could possibly be, then you should look into trying more advanced communication methods.
>>
>>38350465
Oh ok. I interpreted wrong considering my query was about demons.

But it's good if you could reinterprrt yourself.
>>
>>38350344
q? mine is >>38349798
>>
Can some anons help me on the insight of a spread I have made? I have asked for any financial uprising at the span of 3 months ahead for 7 cards with clarifiers. I got this:
>Four of Cups reversed
>Ten of Cups reversed
>Page of Cups
>Chariot
>Ace of Swords reversed, clarified by Seven of Wands reversed
>Nine of Wands
>Queen of Cups reversed, clarified by Three of Pentacles
I can make something out of this, but I can't seem to decipher the last bit with QoC rx with 3oP and the PoC with Chariot falling next to each other. Can anyone lend me some insight?
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38350481
It makes sense. Thanks.
>>
>>38350507
Am I getting what I asked for or should I request it gain?

Your query?
>>
>>38350526
Outcome of trying to get goal P?
Starting.
>>
>>38347079
Novice reader taking Qs tonight. I'm not sure how I will be able to do tonight but I will do my best. Please give clear requests and with strong intent for the best results :3
>>
>>38350543
Give me a read for financial outlook for 3 months ahead.
>>
>>38350543
What does M think of me? She went out of her way to find me but I am not sure about her level of romantic interest
>>
>>38350543
G's feelings for me?
>>
>>38350543
Will M still read the book? How will it affect her? Thanks.
>>
>>38350543
When will I get them? These are very important things for me.
>>
>>38350543
How will the visual novel project reception be?
>>
>>38350543
How is he feeling about the job he had with me today?
>>
>>38350543
Will I ever stop feeling sad and crying all the time? Pls anon I need something to look forward to
>>
>>38350542
8 of pents, 2 of cups, 8 of swords r 10 of cups
Ooooof be careful what you wish for you may just get it.

This feel like a "no refunds" situation you'll get what you request but there's no holding it back once you ask for it.
>>
>>38350526
Two of Wands, Death, Judgment Rx, Eight of Cups, King of Wands Rx, Ten of Cups

Yes, you're getting what you want. Requesting it again doesn't look like it would cause any issues though.
>>
>>38350543
Move the gas meter or move the electric panel?
>>
>>38350543
What kind of person am I?
>>
>>38350594
Trade again?
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38350619
Sure what was LZ deal?

You?
>>
>>38350633
Is the "no refunds" thing you mentioned me being locked out of getting outcome R if I go for goal P, or is it something else?

Starting yours.
>>
>>38350648
Starting.
>>
>>38350546
IV of wands. A time of stability and celebration is ahead of you anon!

>>38350551
VIII of swords reversed. Her actions of seeking you out are likely driven by genuine interest, but the reversal also suggests she may be grappling with self-doubt or fear. I would take things carefully with much open communication

>>38350552
You got Justice anon, this seems to suggest the person has metered and rational feelings towards you. This could be a good sign of an enduring bond but remember emotions are a fluid force...

>>38350557
You pulled the devil. For the sake of the binary question I placed a special condition on the cards however so this reading means a likely yes

>>38350559
Temperance reversed. This leads me to believe the universe is telling you to focus on the things you may have forgotten in your passion

Sorry for the slow response time anons thank you for waiting~<3
>>
General air query
There are some things I may have come to terms with, there are still plenty I don't know but would like to.
What can be done about the lower frequencies and the ego?
>>
>>38350633
Three of Cups, Queen of Swords, Knight of Swords Rx, Four of Swords Rx, Three of Pentacles Rx

Seems like there were good intentions here, trying to get an outcome that would benefit everyone involved, but it doesn't seem like that was quite the end result due to a lack of coordination. This is probably something you should keep on your radar, and not lose sight of, as there still might be more to this in the future.

I might be able to tell you more if you give more context.
>>
>>38350662
>0551

Thank you for the reading! Hoping for the best
>>
>>38350648
7 of cups, queen of wands r
2 of swords
Fool, 5 of wands r
Both wands reversed are telling us that this is the case.

You can have both no matter how well you think you can manage.
>>
>>38350705
Just someone that used to be warm toward me and now turned cold.
>>
>>38347079
I need some help over here. Should I do what I'm thinking of doing? Will it end well?
>>
>>38350593
Is your sadness idiopathic? Low zinc and magnesium can cause this. (assuming there isn't a paranormal reason for your sadness)
>>
>>38350161
>>38350543
This please
>>
Spotify shufflemancy. all I ask for payment is to tell me about the coolest man you know.
https://youtu.be/1ja32uS-bD0
>>
>>38350752
He just seems calm and in control of himself whatever happens.
>>
Whew okay round two :3
>>38350572
Reversed Magician... rather strange card to pull for such a question but still. Beware of trickery or deception and take care you don't harbor any illusions going into it. Wish you luck anon :>

>>38350585
II of Pentacles reversed... He most likely feels unbalanced and overwhelmed. New events have a tendency to take us away from the things most important to us in the heat of the moment. Maybe a vacation is in order? :P

>>38350593
Wishing you peace moving forward anon- please remember although you may be on this path now you can change things. You pulled the VII of Pentacles reversed. You may be feeling overworked with nothing to show for it and have been idly distracting yourself as a way to cope. You should take this as a period of growth and lean towards new experiences. May the universe guide you!

>>38350606
Judgement. Same deal as before special condition for the binary question so this one is the gas meter

>>38350612
Knight of wands reversed. Although you are filled with the fire of passion and will this often leads you to recklessness and rage. Gotta learn to tame that fire hehe :3
>>
>>38350752
I knew this older guy in my college art classes, he’s actually pretty chill. He has surfer/hippie vibes and he gives me compliments about my artwork. But I do cringe when he says modern zoomer slang, like you’re almost 30 years old! Lol
>>
>>38350772
What's cringe about a 30 year old saying "come on bro, thats fax no printer. No cap. Deadass b. Fortnite battle pass. Fanum tax. Skibidi toilet. Rizz. Only in ohio"
>>
>>38350752
coolest man? my boyfriend

hit me with a song babe ty
>>
>>38350780
Lol we were taking photos for one of my classes and he was helping. Then he gave me a compliment and he said a gay zoomer slang. I had to burst out laughing.
>>
>>38350708
You are welcome anon hope it helps! Good luck going forward

>>38350734
Hm i wouldn't focus to much on the mundane anon- fleshly things are temporary after all. This being said however the cards pulled The King of Swords and based on the conditions I placed that means you aren't unattractive.
>>
>>38350505
I would say the page of cups is the start of correcting the two previous cups. Chariot being the driving force behind it.

Queen of cups and 3 of pentacles I think is saying you will not feel confident with the work that you are doing and feel like you don't know what's going on.
>>
>>38350813
Bullshit, looks are what matter to people. No, I am unattractive.
>>
>>38350821
Nigga you just need better rizz.
>>
>>38350812
What was the saying? I'd imagine it is like a teacher saying something tongue in cheek, knowing it doesn't fit their life at all but saying it just for laughs. Zoomer speak is always ridiculous. Dabbing was a thing. People went insane for fidget spinners for like a year.
>>
>>38350543
Ok, I'm intenting you my situation. Need some help with it, I'm a mess.
>>
>>38350825
Fuck you, and fuck everyone.
>>
>>38350826
It was like four months ago, I don’t remember it lol. But it’s one of those stan Twitter gay zoomer slang. He’s just a zillennial
>>
>>38350832
Gladly!

ASL? Got a burner?
>>
>>38350763
https://youtu.be/0aEnnH6t8Ts
someone is trying to tell you something indirectly

>>38350772
https://youtu.be/Z5H8wpQVVi4
leave ur mom alone with the drama

>>38350783
happy for you I guess....
https://youtu.be/kszLwBaC4Sw
did someone in your life pass away?
>>
>>38350827
Alright let's see what the universe has to say... You pulled the Reverse Moon. Even dreams can go wrong and it seems you are deep in a situation of confusion and fear. This is a defining moment for you for better or worse but dispelling those dreams or illusions you nay have could be the key to escape from the nightmare

>>38350832
Blessings apon you anon I know you are in pain.
>>
>>38350867
ugh spelling mistake sorry my autocorrect is on crack
>>
>>38350821
Beauty is an expression of the soul. Goofy bald dorks end up with hot women, and tiny mousy girls end up with gym bros because they have a beautiful spirit.
You can't see beauty in yourself because your soul is full of muck and it's causing you to be self depreciating.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38350543
femboi, what's the future between him and I?
>>
>>38350867
>>38350692
Could you do me? I know I got some negative energy but anything would help at this point. I need some spirit advice
>>
>>38350752
He lives off sunlight and morning dew
>>
>>38350543
How do I meet my next gf?
>>
>>38350867
That's amazingly unhelpful. I know I'm confused, my life is a fucking italian opera.
>>
>>38350876
q?
>>
>>38350862
>772
This is accurate lol, my parents wanted me to be all independent but they’re overprotective of me during childhood. So I like being dramatic saying that I’m dependent on them and “how do I do this if you don’t teach me?” but I do know I could do it myself.
>>
>>38350543
Her feelings about those flowers?
>>
>>38350888
https://youtu.be/08GvAYec8TM
wake up, wake up!!
>>
>>38350879
Wow anon this is a really good card- You pulled the Star. This is a sign of hope and rebirth and as it is a major arcana is a sign of one of the more important parts of your life. He is a keeper :3

>>38350880
No prob! You got the Queen of Swords in reverse. Cruelty and bitterness abound here- its important not to forget the ones in your life even on the path to redemption. Reach out more!
>>
>>38350916
What does it mean?
>>
>>38350895
how do I meet my next lover? you?
>>
>>38350752
Some teacher, I dont know
I dont remember a lot about others
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38350543
Would it be better to spend the weekend in N or in A?
>>
>>38350849
Fuck you, all my life others hate me. I don't want relationships anymore, revenge is what I crave
>>
>>38350752
coolest dude i know was an iguana on a leash who was wearing a leather jacket and sunglasses at a flea market i was at once. that dude was badass
>>
>>38350917
Thank you femboi oracle, don't mean to be weird. There is a lot of bitterness, see the thing is I don't want to reach out. I am not a kid anymore and I want to build my own life. I know it is silly, but i'd imagine being 30 and still living at home never even having tried to even improve or tried to be my own grown adult is even sillier. For years I was plagued by this ingrained lower, negative, frequency that I am trying to move away from. I don't really believe in family. I don't want it, not with the experience that I have had. It isn't important to me nor do I want it, it isn't for me. It comes at a cost, and it has taken its toll on me. I won't have kids, luckily it isn't much of a choice when women don't want me. I can live with that. This is exactly the kind of lower frequency and ego nonsense I am talking about. I want to move away from ego, it has caused destruction, pain, and hurt. Thank you again and in advance if u give me any more advice or tell me what the cards say
>>
>>38350867
>Blessings apon you anon I know you are in pain.
Why did you lie to me?
>>
>>38350890
Hai anon! you got the Knight of Pentacles in reverse- It seems obsessiveness and attempting to reap before you sow won't get you far. The first step is self improvement! Best wishes moving forward

>>38350891
Sorry anon wish I could help more I am still a novice with this... I will note however I am a tarot reader and not a therapist. Learning the symptoms of the problem is a helpful step in curing them in my experience. Hope things work out for you in the end

>>38350910
Flowers? Cute I approve :3 You pulled the IV of cups in reversed though... she might be taking such things for granted or just generally be aloof :c I'
>>
File: MFMGISelSUp.png (199 KB, 507x712)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
Doing quick trade
>>
>>38350950
Brother you need to get off of 4chan and go volunteer at a homeless shelter or something
>>
>>38350543
How will the next 3 days be for me?
>>
>>38350985
Stop replying if you have nothing useful to say
>>
>>38350957
First one, I've been doing that for a while already. Doesn't resonate sorry.
>>
>>38350543
How do I stop feeling bitter about my parents?
These are details provided here
>>38350907
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38350957
>910
Four of cups reversed is actually a good card though. thanks for the pull.
>>
>>38350161
are you in the possession of a Y chromosome?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38350990
Why are you here? Do you want to improve your life or just get reassurance that your problems are external?
>>
>>38350907
thank you for the feedback. I empathize with your situation and I hope you do more for them soon, such as chores and gifts. it was deeply embarrassing when I realized how much I wasn't helping them.

>>38350925
your son hates u

>>38350928
https://youtu.be/Uw9PKoe0t2U
im sorry about your dog?

>>38350941
and shoutout to him
https://youtu.be/kD80K9XD8HE
someone in ur life is worried about your mental health
>>
>>38350931
You pulled the Wheel. Special conditions placed on this reading means that you should go to A. Have fun!

>>38350947

I do wish you the best moving forward anon- I do feel that you are on the right path and I'm sure the universe will guide you to peace. Blessings :3

>>38350950
I don't control the cards any more then one could control the wind. I petition a higher being to bring the guidance most needed for that soul at the time. I take no credit for the readings other then my role as a mere operator
>>
>>38350543
how will J and the company respond when i tell them?
>>
>>38351033
I can only hope that as well. I wish you the best too.
>>
>>38351031
>907
Yeah I just feel bitter about it
>>
>>38351023
People hate me
>>38351020
and?
>>
>>38351041
X of pentacles in reverse indicates a lack of stability and failure. Is this truly a path you wish to invest in?
>>
>>38351021
q?
>>
>>38350543
Alright that's it for tonight thank you all for the practice! I be still be lurking if you have any non reading questions :3
>>
>>38351056
Why do people hate you? Is this a pattern that you have observed in your life? If so, what is the common denominator? How much of it exists in your head as a bias or as a thought and how much of it is real, either made real or just real from the moment you observe it? Not saying people don't hate you, some people hate me too and it is deserved in my case because I was a little shit but whether you're male, female, gay, straight, it don't matter to me. Look inward
>>
>>38351061
it's less an investment and more a legal obligation. thank you for the card, i'm gonna approach A first (if you're willing to pull a card for how this will go i won't say no, but i dont wanna guilt-trip you into doing it)
>>
>>38351077
People hate me. That's all one needs to know. They rejected me.
>>
>>38351075
Where can I find a femboi like you? I want a femboi, a girl, a trans, a harem of concubines.
>>
>>38350543
Should I be more direct with S? Is she hinting that she wants us to be back together or is she generally having a hard time and tweaking. Speaking of which, why is she acting so erratically? What does she think of me?
>>
>>38351084
Champ, you need to go see a brain doctor.
>>
>>38351095
Already have, people still hate me. Every single person on this planet would hate me.
>>
>>38350995
missed you so I will do it before I close
You got the II of swords in reverse. It seems you are stuck between two hard choices with inaction being such as bad. Seems like your bitterness might not be completely misplaced... good luck anon
>>
Trading
>>
>>38351119
Can you also do 38351093? I'm really having a hard time and I'd really appreciate your help. I'm nearing a nervous breakdown.
>>
>>38351056
it matters if you own a Y chromosome because men have it more difficult than ugly women.
>>
>>38350875
you watch too many movies. this is not reality
>>
>>38351083
I do hope things end up well for you :> I just finished but maybe next thread tomorrow I will do another

>>38351085
>like me
mage femboys are rather rare- but discord is a good place to start
>>38351093
Sorry just closed for readings... >>38351075
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38351033
>931
Interesting. Thanks
>>
>>38351120
query
>>
>>38351148
Q?
>>
>>38350543
Will I ever work with the folks at G once more?
>>
>>38351129
ok fine but this is THE LAST ONE XD ur lucky I have a soft spot mr

You got the Queen of Wands. Her suit is passion and desire filled with joy and determination. The feelings you both feel are real. Be direct and honest about them and let that do the speaking for you. Blessings anon
>>
>>38350752
Can I ask what is my future with this job I just got?
Coolest man I met? I think it would be french-italian guy I met in Malta in 2016. Dude wa an embodiment of chad meme
>>
>>38351141
Yes it is. Welcome to the real world.
>>
>>38351084
I am hated too, rejected too, but probably for different reasons. It sounds like you need help. If you aren't a certified pos like me, then maybe you have a chance.
>>
File: 38475.png (2.87 MB, 1241x1503)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB PNG
Trading yearly read for dream interpretation
>>
>>38351164
I'm considering embarking on a project, let's call it P. Normally, I would expect that I would need to start from scratch, but I'm unaware of how much indirect influence/work has been done on it right now.

Essentially, would I need to start from scratch (Stage 0), or has enough indirect/unintentional influence been done on it that the project as reached stages 1, 2, or even 3? (Stage 3 isn't it being completed, but it's the most extreme it could have become if the other influences were strong enough)

Yours?
>>
>>38351184
Hated for who I was born as or whatever. All of you hate me
>>
>>38351195
The only reading I have here is that you're based as fuck. Monster energy drink (sugar free) and a vape? You can conquer all the masses of land just like genghis khan
>>
>>38351210
I don't even know you guy. I have mental issues which cause me to think goofy and whacky shit, i'm not a good person which also weighs on me, so although it may seem like everyone hates you, and maybe that has been your experience, is it really the case 100 percent of the time? probably not.
>>
>>38351195
What was your dream?
>>
>>38351181
I want to be in your world. My world, far more harsh and I'm not even OP.
>>
>>38351228
Everyone hates me. Every single person.
Man, women, children, 8 billion people and none would love me
>>
>>38351031
>someone in ur life is worried about your mental health

my mother probably. jokes on her though i only thought about killing myself one time this week instead of 4 or 5 times. thank you for the shuffle
>>
File: Cigggggggggg.png (1.4 MB, 1070x1299)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>38351222
Trips of truth
>>38351229
There was a green curtain in and two roaches in the curtain in I tried to kill the roaches with a spray but killed a frog and other animals around it then I woke up.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38351250
ur not ready to conquer your hardest battle
>>
>>38351147
thank you friend!! should i check this thread tmrw ill keep an eye out for you
>>
>>38351023
Most people are here to feed addictions, not to improve their lives. Like with any other addiction, the addict must be the one to decide to stop using.
>>
>>38351293
I fucking love tarot, so useful if used correctly.
>>
>>38351255
Query
>>
>>38351316
How much of my wishlist will I be able to purchase?
>>
>>38351324
Love gen for two weeks? I been feeling good. Male single
Starting
>>
>>38351306
>>38351293
Yup this is my time to leave! I gotten a ton of helpful reads, and I’ll probably be on here once a month.
>>
File: elsterhi.jpg (61 KB, 634x421)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
Hi div I can pick runes, cheems loteria, or both.
Serious or silly! or both for the same q.

Pls no next bf/gf
>>
File: PUREGOLDPEPE-572857462.gif (430 KB, 400x560)
430 KB
430 KB GIF
Hola all. Blessing everyone who leaves me a (You) with sexy anime chicks and a good song with good luck and happy vibes.
>>
>>38351381
both because why not

What's going on between me and G?
>>
>>38351381
Hii, are you comfy with occult queries?
>>
>>38351381
Hi! How will the speed dating event go for me? I'm male
>>
>>38351381
Should I partially cut my face off, not like I'd be losing good looks and if I'm already unattractive, why not give it some intent? The main problem is others would want to rebuild the cut off part
>>
>>38350692
>>38351381
Can you do runes for me? femboi oracle gave me a reading but any and every insight helps. thanks
>>
>>38351386
>>38351381
runes pls
>>
>>38351381
Should I work on the brakes today?
>>
File: wlr98c2lsdf81-2855519542.jpg (177 KB, 1242x1327)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>38351381
Both
How does going on rollercoasters help one spiritually?
>>
>>38351381
How do I accept that I’m growing up as a young adult? My parents wanted me to be independent but I’m still clinging on towards my childhood.
>>
>>38351381
Will M still read the book? How will it affect her? Thanks
>>
File: riza.jpg (79 KB, 800x1018)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>38351382
>>38351382
Hiiii
https://youtu.be/HCcsvi4uCjA?si=73-ZJcmKCzaanjiq
>>
>>38351382
https://youtu.be/RCzBN-kUPHo?si=vrQJgZ48tYqjsbCO
>>
>>38351396
Serious
>>
>>38351381
>>38351399
Runes btw please
>>
>>38351383
didn't you ask me last night this q? it wasn't good :/

>>38351384
of course!

>>38351389
Nope, nope, nope
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 243x208)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>38351404
forgot the lady
>>
>>38351381
runes
How similar are G and H?
>>
>>38351412
>384
Okay! Serious or silly as you see fit... Would finding another spirit to work with benefit me best? My usual pal seemed to be giving me the cold shoulder...
>>
>>38351412
>383
True but every day is a new day and feelings are ephemeral.
>>
>>38351381
>>38351399
>>38351407
Also serious, forgot to say
>>
>>38351389
You're the dude that wants to mangle your own face, aren't you? Why would you think anybody would approve of this shit?
>>
>>38351381
What year will we get together in? (this decade)

cheems loteria
>>
>>38351381
What did that blonde girl on the train think of me today? runes pls
>>
>>38351432
People already rejected me, with some changes I am making it know that I know they rejected me
>>
>>38351420
>>38351381
linking this back to the op for ease, opps
>>
>>38351381
is he taking the quickest path to what we want?

both please! :P thanks
>>
>>38351381
Hello, I was the one who gave a test query yesterday about why I didn’t pursue a certain girl, and you were accurate. If you’d be willing to do the same kind of query for one I don’t know, I’d be grateful and can do a trade if you’d like. I don’t quite understand why I didn’t romantically pursue EB (female).
>>
>>38351412
>Nope, nope, nope
why not? im serious
>>
>>38351445
Find a picture on the internet of someone you look similar to and post it.
>>
>>38351381
Runes
Will I move to 312 before december ?
>>
>>38351468
No, I am unattractive end of discussion.
Now about cutting
>>
>>38351477
shut the fuck up attention seeking faggot
do it or gtfo little bitch you won't
pathetic
>>
>>38351250
>229
I think that’s kind of straight forward. When trying to fix tiny nuisances you end up throwing away the baby with the bath water and cause damage to things you like. Think of another way to fix the problem in your life maybe? That’s what my take on it would be.
>>
>>38351477
Scried it.
>A cockroach (Kafka?)
>A spider web, made of thick rope

Even if you were to genuinely do that, your situation would remain the same. There's no point. It's not going to bring meaningful change.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38351492
Of course, but at least I would be rejected by my hand and not others rejecting me.
>>
>>38351494
q
>>
>>38351386
Sowelu, Urur, Raido

It's gonna be a blast. It signals the beginning of a phase where you are reinventing yourself, basically. Go and have fun, I don't see a "partnership" or connection but a lot of fun? ABSOLUTELY. Wild ride.

>>38351391
Ehwar, Wunjo, Dagr
‘Always be as loyal and supportive
to those around you, as they are to you.’
But change that, to be supportive to yourself as you are supportive to those you love the most.

If you can manage to love what you find there, you'll love yourself no matter what. Plenty of lessons to be learned there. There's hidden knowledge in them.
Don't fight them, but if you can flourish in hell, you'll do so anywhere. It's a challenge. Conquer your lowest, not everyone is able to. You're being perfected through pain, but dawn will come.
>>
>>38351495
you're a dumb faggot
>>
>>38351495
Pointless. Pointless. Pointless.
Go punk.
>>
>>38351381
Is he cheating on me again?
Whatever method you like
>>
>>38351381
How will the next 3 days go for me?
>>
>>38351381
runes please!
What will the reception to that project be?
>>
>>38351381
If i talk to her, Will she answer? Is there Still anything that can happen between me and her even tho i ghosted her?
Male abt female
>>
>>38351381
Hi Elster,

Will they be happy with my work in the training program I'm starting?
>>
>>38351381
Does he actually love me?
Runes
>>
File: 1700968918608505.jpg (612 KB, 1536x2048)
612 KB
612 KB JPG
>>38351509
Funny you mention a cockroach, I've always related to them
If nothing would change then what's the harm? I was never going to get a relationship anyways, now it's the same but in my condition.
>>
>>38351381
Run serious

What did S think of those messages I wrote? Anything at all?
>>
AQ

Could I plow that curry pussy?
>>
File: 1.jpg (2.97 MB, 4032x3024)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB JPG
>>38351393
>>38351393
Ghost, Death, Frog
Ghost is originally Scorpion!

-Do not lift that stone, that animal will sting!!!
-Skinny-death death, mounted on her skinny donkey
-What leaps your sister takes, in her entrance door!!!

I'd say no unless someone comes help you. Not on your own, no.
>>
>>38351381
movie for tonight?!
>>
>>38351544
Work on your vibes
>>
>>38351582
Nah, If people will hate me then hate me right
>>
File: 222.jpg (1.14 MB, 1284x1565)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
>>38351485
>>38351263
> thank you qs pls
>>
>>38351590
why are you asking for a reading of you're just looking for validation? you're free but to take what you get, but that's on you.
>>
>>38351599
My question hasnt been answered
>>
>>38351591
why do I feel like shit
>>
Air Query

Potential for me and the Polish girl?
>>
>>38351600
it has. it's no. it wouldn't make a difference besides bringing infection.
>>
>>38351562
I certainly can do it on my own but it's still over 100F. thanks
>>
>>38351611
So you know what that means, in my life I have the same romantic prospects as if I did cut my face, infection is manageable past initial ER
>>
>>38351616
how old are you?
>>
>>38351618
Not relevant, so you know what it means
If no difference why not do it
Then others will know just how much I reject them first
>>
>>38351623
alright then good luck I guess
>>
>>38351632
>>38351632
Fucking human
>>
File: 2.jpg (54 KB, 384x288)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>38351395
Piñata, fish, rose

-hit it, hit it, hit it, don't miss the mark
-I was caught staggering, in the entrance door
-Rose, little Rose, Rose aura, Little Rose would be the name

Life itself is a rollercoaster no? sometimes a quiet journey, then exhilarating, ups and downs all over. It's like a tiny life, all condensed in a couple of minutes of excitement. Then you die (it stops) and you move on to the next ride. Things are exactly as they seem.

Mannar, Jara, Ansur
It's a tiny cycle that connects you with your animal self. Joining flesh wiith spirit.
>>
>>38351638
Off the mark. I would like watch and then eat the chunks you cut off, actually.
>>
>>38351650
Asnwer
>>38351616
>>
Trading
>>
>>38351381
Hi Elster can you give me a srs rune reading about how the streamer girl feels about me? thanking you kindly.
>>
>>38351381
Silly. What did the girl on Tuesday want to tell me?
>>
>>38351381
runes
Move the gas meter or move the electrical panel?
>>
>>38351396
Isa, Ehwar, Algir
Ah, these recommend to take some time off and get yourself a tiny journey of the soul on your own. Could be starting meditation, going on a trip, or a literal psychedelic trip (skip that if there's schizo type affections in your bloodline).
In any case, you have to take a journey of sorts to see why you're so scared. Don't be, you're protected, let your branches reach the sky.
'When life seems at a standstill,
review the past and look to the future.’
You don't have to stop doing the things you love or fill you with glee. It is not the right time to try to force movement or change, but to search for WHY it's frozen in time.

>>38351399
I think I read once for this exact q and got a very similar answer:

Hagal, Bjarkan, Tyr
Yeah. Even if she doesn't at first, word will come to her and it hits her HARD. Like a harsh judgement of self that makes her a better person. Huge, life changing impact.

Thurs, Sowelu, Ingwar
Not so much, there's conflicting vibes here. One's daylight while the other is midnight. Both sweet, but one is a force of nature (G) and the other is passive (H). Polarity between them.
>>
>>38351591
Idk just tell me something I need to know or be warned about? I don’t truly have a q truthfully.
>>
>>38351623
Your mental problems exceed the problems with your face/body.
>>
>>38351696
>>38351399
Thanks, that was also me but I was asking then about F reading the book. Good to hear M will as well though.
>>
File: 3.jpg (154 KB, 844x633)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>38351416
Thurs, Sowelu, Ingwar
Not so much, there's conflicting vibes here. One's daylight while the other is midnight. Both sweet, but one is a force of nature (G) and the other is passive (H). Polarity between them.

>>38351420
Gibu, Thurs and Odal say the cold shoulder is just so you level up on your own a bit, not abandonment.

Heart, Black dancer, the arrows
-the heart of an ingrate, I will pass through
-For black folks, In Havana. One just arrived
-The arrows or not the arrows, or you stop pulling them

I'd say this goes with the rune advice. Don't let them go just like that, it's for a reason.
>>
>>38351608
knight of swords
emperor
wheel of fortune
Because you are improving
>>
>>38351737
>420
Hmm... I think the next steps may be clear then. Thank you so much!
>>
Trading
>>
>>38351610
Bump
>>
File: elsterr.jpg (619 KB, 1200x1802)
619 KB
619 KB JPG
>>38351440
I have no clue how to read this with the lomteria lmao. Can you ask another q?
I pulled the empress. 3 years from now, perhaps?

>>38351442
Urur, Isa, Kauna
Big nerd vibes :B no, actually, you look super smart and quiet.

Gonna take a cig break and come back for more!
>>
>>38351737
>416
it's ironic you say G is a force of nature when H is literally a God. thx for the read.
>>
>>38351696
>396
For me, it’s like I’m making accomplishments towards my dreams. And I just find that wild to me! I’m also focusing on improving my appearance, like gaining a wealthy amount of weight or wearing clothes that looks good on me. It’s like I’m doing things that I couldn’t think it was possible? Or that it’s like I can’t believe that I’m accomplishing that dream of mine.
>>
>>38351771
>440
could do runes. How did you come up with 3 years?
>>
>>38351804
Empress is Major Arcanum no. III.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38351825
thank you.
>>
>>38351772
I mean, it could go the other way. I added the letters after pulling because I'm dumb lmao.

>>38351804
I haven't tried doing timing with runes. The 3 comes from the empress being the 3rd major arcana.

>>38351807
Maybe you look super serious when sleepy hehe. Might get back to this one once I'm done with the others, but maybe ask me on another day if I get too tired before that.

>>38351711
Cool!!! same huge impact then lol. Seems like a serious read.

>>38351773
This sounds very cool honestly! of course you can do it. Enjoy the process.

>>38351614
Take it easy, it was a NO :>
>>
>>38351859
Hey, pal, can you do mine? >>38351610
>>
>>38351381
What did the girl on the roof today think of me?
>>
Trading occult
>>
File: 4.jpg (2.87 MB, 4032x3024)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB JPG
>>38351452
moon, pine, clown

-the moon blind in one eye, that won't stop shining
-I bend you over and I go away, and bent over you'll stay
-when the clown is happy, his nose falls down

Oh no, I think you're being deceived. Seems to be working on their own interests.

Bjarkan, Ingwar, Ehwar
Brewing something for their own movement in life, indeed. Either way, this won't move fast at all.
>>
>>38351882
q?
>>
>>38351381
Does H believe R will die sometime between 2030 and 2040?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38351914
For about a little over a year now, I've been stuck in a cycle. Half the time, I try to improve myself and my situation, but then bad things happen all at once, and I get mislead into not doing what I actually need to do to improve. (sometimes by spirits, and sometimes not, and it's not exclusive to when I directly work with spirits.). The other half, I manage to get through the challenges, and fully commit to improving, but then the spirit(s) helping me either don't deliver and/or leave, putting me right back where I started.

My Q is, how to I break out of this cycle? What do I need to do to either avoid getting mislead, or find the best spirit to help guide me that won't mislead or abandon me?

Yours?
>>
File: 5.jpg (135 KB, 844x633)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>38351462
little pitcher, bottle, soldier

-Everything fits in a little pitcher, knowing how to place it
-the bottle of tequila, the bottle of mezcal
-Centinel, be alert, your general speaks to you

This I'd interpret as your higher self, guardian angel, whatever guides you, noticing the vibes weren't 'right'. Could even be that subconsciously you picked up on something off about her.

Mannar and Kauna say to me there just wasn't a true connection there, nothing worth pursuing.

>>38351476
Pertho, Isa, Fehu
Not before. If anything, in winter, but not unless you get more resources.

>>38351512
Thurs, Laukr, Dagr
If your intuition is telling you he is, I'd listen to it. It will be revealed soon, sorry.

>>38351522
Sowelu, Ansur, Thurs
Oh some great news coming? Something lets you let out a breath of relief

>>38351526
Tyr, Algir, Ingwar
Ah, as well as your efforts went. The possibility of rework, but these seem positive. If you did good work, you're gonna get good results.
>>
>>38351381
Hi
Let's do...both?
Can I ask about my future with this job I just accepted?
>>
>>38351530
Devil, apache, rooster

-behave yourself buddy, or the little red one will take you!
-Oh crap! so many apache with pants and sandals?
-The one that sang for Saint Peter won't sing for him again

Oh sorry, no, seems super hostile to you.
>>
>>38351944
First one. I didn’t feel drawn, but I couldn’t tell why. It was like I saw her as a person, but not as a woman, if that makes sense. I could never understand why. I wonder if an alternate interpretation might be that I was too overwhelmed with other things, but your interpretation makes sense too. Thank you.
>>
File: 6.jpg (159 KB, 844x633)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>38351973
Forgot the pic duhhh
>>
>>38351973
Well i deserve it really
>>
>>38351381
runes

Did she want me or S to do it?
>>
AQ

Why did my husband have a dream that I was his newborn baby and everyone that was passed by on the street hated me or made otherwise rude comments?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfmWvfU3dNw
>>
Trading
>>
File: 7.jpg (144 KB, 844x633)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>38351534
Devil, Star, Soldier

-behave yourself buddy, or the little red one will take you!
-The polar North star, that won't stop shining
-Centinel, be alert, your general speaks to you

As long as you follow directions and are dilligent, absolutely. You're on the right path, just pay a TON of attention to detail and what you're told. Get a mentor if you can.

>>38351536
Isa, Dagr, Naudir
Oof. Not quite love... but needs your warmth. I'm unsure if he is able to love atm.

>>38351550
Wunjo, Tyr, Pertho
They feel like they won. Glee over you having to send them. Seems petty.
>>
>>38351978
>>38351381

I have a q if that’s alright!
Either one is okay if you have time :]

Where will he move to?
>>
>>38351381
where will I meet my wife? here or abroad?
>>
File: 8.jpg (147 KB, 844x633)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>38351571
Flag, Turkey, Death

Coco or the tree of life hehe
Also our flag means death is an obvious answer

-Nice May 5th, the national pabillion
-You've got me jumping on it like a bird on a branch
-Skinny-death death, mounted on her skinny donkey

Umm porn comes to mind
>>
>>38351381
Next work? Runes? Thank you.
>>
>>38351624
Pulled tarot for clarity:
Strength, 10 of swords rx, emperor rx
Not really, just a real nice time. Try to loosen up, you might come across as uptight.

>>38351665
Odal, Thurs, Perth
If you already have a friendship, you are kinda like home for her. The seed of romance and sex is there, but hidden, tread carefully as it's very immature yet.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38351859
>773
I know right? It feels so weird lol.
>>
bump
>>
AQ
what period of my life am i in?
what are the themes?
what should i be doing at this time in my life?
>>
File: Elsterb.jpg (46 KB, 500x463)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
Gonna get dinner then come back for a few more
>>
>>38352116
Q?
>>
>>38352148
How much of my wishlist will I be able to purchase?
>>
>>38351381
both/either
What is the nature of these emotions?
>>
>>38352156
rest of the year general?
starting
>>
>>38352166
Starting yours
>>38352171
You bailed and gave me no info whatsoever
>>
>>38352182
jesus fucking christ they're cards its not that serious retard
>>
>>38352156
>>38352171
>judgement rev
>10 of pents
>5 of swords
looks like most of this situation is based off of being indecisive with your options so you just wanna choose everything there. Sure, youll be able to afford everything but it'll leave you feeling a little empty since theres nothing else to but, nothing else to look forward to and you also wont have the ability to appreciate each individual object you purchase
>>
>>38352166
1st 3rd - 8 of Cups 4 of Cups Empress
Starts off badly with depression and escapism it reads like a gradual rise into optimism and joy, I believe you'll find happiness and contentment in your current situation with time

2nd 3rd - 7 of Pentacles 8 of Wands King of Cups
Builds onto the last half, you'll make yourself at home at whatever situation you feel stuck in at the moment your mood will raise

Last 3rd - 2 of Wands 9 of Wands 9 of Cups
After finding peace in your situation you'll devise a plan to branch out and seek greener pastures, whatever L you took that sent you down this spiral will haunt over you but per the 9 of cups you'll get what you're looking for

Overall you'll spend the rest of the year coming to terms with your reality and learning not only to live with it but thrive in it, your emotional maturity is very admirable, you've got this
>>
>>38352197
actually walk off a short pier. faggots like you are why this general is dying
>>
>>38352182
Didnt felt like reading for you your vibe was off and I was proven right good readers can do that lol
>>
>>38352207
it took a long time to develop that emotional maturity to a point where I needed it to be. I had no one else but me for said emotion. Its a good read. thank you for the trade anon.

WAGMI
>>
>>38351610
Anyone?
>>
New Thread:

>>38352143
>>38352143

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.