[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

This show is extremely occultic.

>looking for new queen to rule
>forced to make pack with dragon

There is no anime that isn't satanic as fick oly shit
>>
>>38375876
Can you explain in more detail, I don't understand what is satanic there.
>>
It's literally a show made for teenagers from a country where 90% of people don't actually have any strong religious beliefs, kys.
>>
>>38376040
>>38375876
It's made after the nobody in his honor by the occult factions that worship him
The main character is in the nobody's likeness when he was 16 or so
The nobody has the exact power
He dies and goes back in time like a save game, and he chooses when and how
This is among some of the powers the guy has
Other cartoons made in his likeness to celebrate him and honor him is one piece and some other ones I forgot
Dude is real and in the occult circles he's certified and they worship him as the most ancient of Gods
>>
>>38376254
I believe there was a quote by a philosopher, couldn't tell you the name but it goes along the lines of "He who is content with being alone is either a wild beast, or a God"
>>
File: 1720933160636858.gif (15 KB, 225x534)
15 KB
15 KB GIF
>>38376254
CHRONOS is here among us and he likes anime and he's an incel with obnoxious power the likes nobody has ever seen
Everyone that knows anything knows about this dude ...presidents etc.
Royalty of England, they all know who he is
The true emperor of time
God emperor
And the cool thing is he's on the side of humanity
>>38376291
No I'm telling you the guy is absolutely real and has been identified at a young age to be the time father
Governments have been surveiling him and been in awe of his awesome powers.
>>
>>38376291
Yeah he's very lonely but he's contempt with it
>>
>>38376310
The dude practically canceled the fucking apocalypse from typing on his keyboard in sync with reality
It was fascinating to watch
He dawned the new age of Aquarius in 2022 , in case you missed it things move more orderly since then
>>
>>38375999
It's a parallel to the bond with Satan and the antichrist.
>>
>>38375876
These are glimpses into realities different to our own. These people and beings exist.
>>
>>38375876
Berserk definitely isn't Satanic but it's extremely humanist and anti-theistic. One of the only settings where the MC isn't forced to buy into a demonic power system to fight on equal ground and instead just brute forces his way through.
>>
OCCULT IS NOT THE SAME AS SATANIC

YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.