[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721099003078894.jpg (236 KB, 1024x1024)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>ask AI to generate just an image of the Twin Towers
>it adds a bunch of Statues of Liberty doing satanic poses
What does the AI know that we don't It definitely feels paranormal. Ghost in the machine?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxnvJr7MG8k
>>
>>38380890
AI is really lame desu. It's just not dependable. How is this going to replace artists? It's like playing a slot machine, with a ton more parameters. Not contracting an artwork.
>>
>>38380890
How are they satanic poses you paranoid boomer
>>
>>38380937
came in here to say this, people like op are so fucking dumb it's unreal
>>
>>38380890
I was about to call OP stupid when I realized that ironically they're probably just a bot. I'm beginning to suspect most AI art threads are made by bots.
Sage and report my friends.
>>
>anything other than standing with hands by the side is satanic
>>
File: the twin towers.jpg (178 KB, 768x768)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>38380890
Wait, what prompt? What model? Here's Epsilon Naught (never indexed by Google), notice the complete absence of statues.
If it was Bing Image Generator or Ideogram, it is known that your prompt never gets seen by the AI, they tamper with it until it's irrecognizable before sending it to the AI, and in that process they can add devils dancing or whatever they want.
>>
File: IMG_6665.jpg (17 KB, 300x168)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>38380890
Looks like the next great vaporwave album. Give it a late 90s vibe and I’ll be happy.
>>
>>38380890
Semi Ramis lowkey swole
>>
Oh and for those who don't know, the Satue eof Liberty is Semiramis.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semiramis
>>
>>38381493
>9/11 conspiracy schizo vaporwave
Make it happen please. I'm tired of all the good conspiracy music being rap and metal, I want something chill to listen to while I theorize.
>>
>>38381530
Hislop was a retard
>>
>>38381535
>listening to music while theorizing
ngmi
>>
>>38380890
It doesn’t know anything dumbass
>>
>>38380890

Maybe the male and female avatars of the deity suggest it knows that the two towers symbolised male and female opposites destined to be alchemically reformed into one?

But of course everyone knows that.
>>
>>38380890
holy shit the statue of liberty is fuckin ballin
>>
>>38383727
>demoralization meme
Not even trying to make it.
>>
>>38380934
ai is only as smart as you. Its profound, but it knows who is worthy.
>>
>>38381535
>good conspiracy music
what you're looking for is Dark Whisper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX7rr5Q2CNs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAg9TMt8kTw
>>
>>38385882
Interesting, thanks.
>>
>>38380890
Yeah, liberty was a dude and is satan. Been proven. French trap.
>>
>>38384206
lowkey underrated fr fr nocap
>>
>>38380890
The "Ai" takes all informations available of the event. Its just whatall people talk online. It knows nothing. Just a random pic of a random majority of random people. Therefore every time a different pic with a different meaning to interpret whatever you want.
You are to lowIQ to get what this "ai" does but have enough iq to do the same if somebody would explain it to you. The term algorithm is like a myst for normies but nothing special. It's a class, an object, a template of many, not more. Not even a procedure or loop. All that sounds like magic for idiots. But if people think apps (short for applications) are the same as programs it's over.
You all talking about "Ai" just showing that you are the cheapest phone zombies without any idea how it uses to work.
>>
>>38380890
>satanic poses
never going to make it confirmed
>>
>>38380890
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPmzRa-sXQs
>>
File: twotowerpizzavape.jpg (208 KB, 1024x1024)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>
>>38386537
I know nothing of computer science beyond basic java, what is the difference between an application and a program? Is a program like a singular executable thing while an application is a group of programs accessible through an interface or something?
>>
>>38388146
That anon is just a Capricorn trying to teach people "an app is not a program!"
They like picking out two synonyms and explaining to you how they mean different things.
>>
>>38388322
I don't know why but this post makes me want to have intense spiritual sex with you.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.