[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: making_a_wish.png (260 KB, 626x422)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
What's the /x/ approved method for making a wish or manifesting something into existence?
>>
Read /LoA/ and kill yourself when you find out you're just a hylic without soul.

There's no fucking secret, just do your thing and let it go.
>>
There are some dark arts you wouldn't wanna know.
You'll stumble upon them when you're ready
>>
>>38384939
Based
>>
>>38382733
you can but attempt to arrange the conditions for them to manifest
>>
>>38384939
>There are some dark arts you wouldn't wanna know.
the reader should be aware that this path involves either morally questionable acts and/or getting spirits to do the work for you, for some price that you might not want to pay and may get pressured into doing morally questionable acts in order to pay them back
how do you think blood sacrifices became a thing
>>
>>38384939
"you will stumble upon them whe you are ready"
well then how do you become ready for it?
>>
>>38386401
the mage with no internal power is impotent
>>
>>38386035
Oh man, that's when it gets good. But to be honest it can be a little overwhelming. Best to take it in slowly.
>>
>>38387052
>Oh man, that's when it gets good
destroying or stealing the ming of other sentient beings is unethical
that even counts for that video of the man in the yellow robe pulling chi out of that bull and blasting it into a student's dantien and the bull died 5 days later
>>
>>38382733
Do it gradually, instead of trying to manifest the big thing, manifest the smallest version possible of the thing you want, something so simple that you don't have doubt that it happens. After it happens, go for slightly more, as you realize you can get it, it become easier to get more, and get more and more, until your big wish happens, at a point it now feels small.
I didn't become rich overnight, I started by manifesting a penny inside my shoe, at was a nuisance like a penny, and I continued with larger amounts until I got to USD50 given to me for no reason by my bitcoin exchange just so I didn't leave them, and by then that sum was so small compared to my total that it wasn't noticeable.
The loa guys will tell you about limiting beliefs and crap and about manifesting the big thing already, but the truth is you may not be able to do it yet, you need some training, manifesting larger and larger things until you get there.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.