[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1707808850389848.jpg (124 KB, 706x900)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussions of theory/practice.
Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Digital, Oracles, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
https://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074
>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sAkg9cMz
>MEGA with Divination Books:
https://mega.nz/folder/Jp8gQD7Q#om_2lEm1GL0qPIpSrQgrvA

>Guides made by some of our readers:
•/div/ starter spreads:
https://i.imgur.com/mxpu4MF.png
•Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/
•Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA
•A compiled Rider Waite card explanation
https://files.catbox.moe/v6qayw.pdf

>Useful tips before posting:
•Look for posts to determine if there's an active reader in a thread, what's needed to read before posting and check if they finished reading already.
•If you are a reader, post that you are offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
•Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Don't harass readers if your query is refused/skipped. We do our best to maintain chill and good vibes.
•Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of trade. Free readers have the option of picking their queries.
•Bullshit queries get bullshit answers. Vague queries get vague answers.
•You can make an AQ (air query) by not addressing a reader in particular, but it doesn't guarantee an answer.
•Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
•Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community, many readers are beginners and need feedback to know what they are doing right or wrong.

Previous thread: >>38378722
>>
>>38384057
idk how many IPs you got but you always seem to come back
>>
>>38384038
Confirmed, starting now.
>>
>>38384061
just report them, and eventually they'll get banned permanently and we can go back to trading
>>
>>38384073
I see you! Starting yours :)
>>
Costco?
>>
>>38384077

Will there be any romance or love for me at the S Meetup at that park? lmk when you confirm and I'll start

Strength + Wunjo

I think you're going to see someone you have some emotional connection to. Whether it be a crush or an ex, you might end up running into them. I think you'll need to contain your feelings, but it may lead somewhere romantic if you give it time to grow.

Keep your mind and heart open, and try to look approachable.
>>
AQ
P's feelings for me?
>>
Twade
>>
>>38384159
Quewy?
>>
>>38384171
How does she feel about me? You?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38384073
D may not want to apologize or even acknowledge they've done anything wrong. They're willing to accept conflict because of that. Very narcissistic on their end.
page of swords rx five of wands
>>
>>38384175
how can I improve my current love and finance situation?

starting
>>
>>38384183
query
>>
>>38384186
Yeah, this person is a narcissist. Thanks.

Let me know if you wanna trade again, I have a different question.
>>
AQ

Did I screw up all of my chances with S? Should I let her be? Apparently she wants to be really close with me as a friend but I find that appalling and weird. I'm starting to think she's a bad person overall.
>>
AQ
Will R contact me today? If not why...
>>
Trading occult
>>
>>38384200
yes query? Can you tell me more about this person I'll meet? like maybe how I know them or what they're like?
>>
AQ
Can someone do a general reading on how my love life will develop during the rest of this month?
>>
>>38384219
Dude, you're going through the exact situation as me in every way. God bless anon, you will find someone. But shit sucks I know. Don't let yourself be anyone's "backup".
>>
>>38384245
Sure, I can try. Are you male or female? Also, what's your sign?

I would like some insight on how to get over the betrayal from this person. Emotionally, I'm having a hard time recovering because they were a close friend. I don't want my hatred to be permanent, because it affects the way I see the rest of humanity to a degree. How can I get over the fact some people are simply...evil? And just telling me 'not everyone is that bad' will be helpful, I need real insight for healing.

Starting after you tell me those details.
>>
>>38384175
you here?
>>
>>38384278
I'm male Pisces. Starting yours.
>>
>>38384225
q?
>>
>>38384225
q?
>>
>>38384304
She is a bitch edgy. Dark hair nd brown eyes. I think she's whit or slightly mixed latino white. She is short. Average sized tits. She has a very warm heart full of compassion, seems to like animals. Introverted and shy, but also likes to tell people about how she feels with her heart on her sleeve.

If you don't meet her at this event, you'll find her in some way, just keep your eyes open. The spark may not be immediate, but the potential is there. You'll have to win her over but she wants to feel that.
>>
>>38384337
A bit! I meant a bit!!!! She is not a bitch. She's only a bit edgy. She had a good heart. Sorry for the typo.
>>
trading occult
>>
>>38384316
Am I being harassed by a spirit right now?
Yours?

>>38384334
Am I cursed/hexed right now?
Yours?
>>
>>38384359
>316

Is my manifestation being put in play right now?

starting
>>
What women regret letting me go?
>>
>>38384337
I'm not sure I know anyone like this or ever did, thanks.
>>38384278
world rx king of swords rx five of swords
get away from them and don't expect anything at all from them. Make sure you are combatting anything and everything D comes up with and keep everything to yourself. People like this are parasites.
>>
>>38384359
>334

I believe i was the person that read for you yesterday about your cleansing process.

I was gonna ask how things are going to go between me and TP within the next 2 months.

will post after you fyi
>>
>>38384367
Starting
>>
>>38384369
None. You're not a prize. Worthless.
>>
>>38384379
I don't think I read for you yesterday, but still, starting yours.
>>
what does kl feel of r
>>
>>38384377
Thanks.
>>
>>38384384
Fuck you.
>>
>>38384389
ok fair, Someone also believed they we're being attacked and harassed by a spirt and wanted me to see if their steps to protection we're working.

either way starting as well.
>>
>>38384367
Two of Cups Rx, Temperance Rx, Judgement, Ace of Wands Rx, Page of Pentacles

Not yet, but when the time is right it will be. It just doesn't seem to be the right time for your manifestation to be put into play right now.
>>
>>38384383

ace op rx; 9ow rx; 8os

I'd say no. You're doing this to yourself really. It's not a spirit but your mind that's playing tricks on you desu
>>
>>38384281
Sorry something came in between. I am here now.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38384275
You think I'm relegated to that, huh? I think so too. She told a friend of hers a pretty troublesome thing and that's how she "Might fall in love with me down the line but there's a 1% chance"
I feel used, I feel instrumentalized but worst of all is that I still love her a lot. Still, I'd like to know what is right.

Thank you for the prayers, at any rate. When you pray for others, Angels pray for you.
>>
>>38384379
Eight of Pentacles, Page of Pentacles Rx, Ten of Wands Rx, Eight of Wands, Knight of Cups Rx, Nine of Cup

It will likely go well for a while, but there seems to be a rough patch along the way that could really put a strain on things. With that nine of cups though, you can probably get what you want out of this situation if you approach it with care, and don't make any assumptions. I get the feeling you will need to not make any direct moves towards your desired outcome, and just let things develop naturally for the most part.
>>
>>38384389
>world, 9 of swords, king of cups

No i don't think you are cursed or hexed anon. There is no bad energy sent your way to make your life harder. I think you need to stop focusing on the anxiety and fear and let yourself live and be in control of your emotions.

Your conjuring fear where there doesn't need to be any. Not saying your not dealing with anything paranormal but It's not a curse or evil spirt sent to harm you.
>>
>>38384427
Q?
>>
Aq
What will the person I end up marrying b like
Female leo, bi
>>
>>38384439
Thanks anon. Sucks the Knight of cups is reversed but the 9 of cups does turn it around a little bit
>>
AQ
how does T feel about I
>>
AQ does K love Fb
>>
Trading
>>
>>38384449
How do I meet my next gf? yours?
>>
>>38384436
the one I'm having trouble with also did this shit.
Told me that "she wants to be friends because I'm the few interesting people she can talk with", said shit like "oh anon, if it were not for you wanting kids in the future, I'd become together with you in a heartbeat" and shit like that. I grew tired and blocked her. It hurts because it was a long time ago someone gave me any attention, but at some time you have to look at it from the sidelines and realize how absurd some people are.
>>
AQ
How does t feel about me
>>
>>38384574
q?
>>
>>38384687
this one >>38384583
yours?
>>
>>38384700
how do I get to my gf?
>>
>>38384705
starting
>>
how would U feel about BB
>>
>>38384705
here?
>>
>>38384705
guess you've left. All good, trade with someone else I gotta go
>>
AQ

When will that one thing happen?
>>
AQ
How is my evening looking socially professionally and romantically?
>>
>>38381534
Oracle san what do you mean by avoid being seduced by familiarity? Sorry for the late feedback.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38385003
query? mine is>>38384583
>>
>>38385034
With how things are going now is it likely me and T will hang out soon again?

Starting
>>
AQ

Will A end up as a single mother?
>>
>>38385034
>Hanged man, chariot, 6 of wands, empress

Well it seems like they will come to you after a period of your letting go of something and making an effort to move forward with pursuing someone. It looks like. I can see you meeting someone through a dating app or at a bar honestly with this spread.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38385149
Q?
>>
>>38385159
What's D's agenda and are the things he told me today true?
Yours?
>>
>>38385124
>The Hermit Rx
No, but possibly a sad wine aunt spinster
>>
>>38384983
socially: king of wands reversed
professionally: the emperor
romantically: three of wands reversed

so socially you will be letting go of control tonight and it will be good for you. letting loose a little and letting the night go where it goes, instead of trying steer it in a certain direction!!!! so the night will have a natural flow. now professionally you can expect a lot of structure, someone who is in a position of power professionally will be very important. make sure you listen to what your boss and/or anyone with significant power has to say. and romantically i'm not seeing any growth or expansion... more then anything your evening will be dissapointing when it comes to romance.
>>
AQ

Will I work next at a startup or bigger corporation?
>>
>>38385082
so they'll come to me and I'll have to pursue them? Bit of a contradiction there mate.
>dating app
kek
>bar
unlikely
Is this even a real read?
>>38385082
Eight of Wands Rx Knight of Swords Rx Three of Swords
Not as soon as you hope but I see you fumbling this and ending up in a bad place in terms of this relationship and your own emotional state.
>>
AQ
How does scap see me? male asking towards female
>>
>>38385203
i'm not even the person who did your reading but clearly they'll come to you and you have to pursue them means they want to be chased you fucking moron
>>
question to those who do aura color readings: how?
>>
>>38385208
>The Judgement
Judging, perhaps secretly begrudging you. Cunty and opinionated
>>
>>38385192
>tower rx
>7 cups
>4 cups
>strength
I incline towards the latter. You'll narrowly escape a clusterfuck, and from there onwards you'll basically have your pick in the matter.
>>
AQ
What are the good things for me in what's left of July?
>>
>>38385257
>5 of swords
The grind and overcoming your rivals/enemies
>>
Trading
Am I being paranoid, or do those people genuinely not really like me that much lol? I just feel an off vibe from at least one of them.
>>
AQ
good afternoon. im not sure what to ask specifically, but ive been on a journey of self discovery, i want to know more about who i am and what my purpose is. im in a period of my life where i feel overwhelmed and stuck, i dont know what to do or even how to feel anymore. is it ok if i ask for a general reading? thanks in advance
>>
>>38385271
>7 of cups rx
Absolutely not, you are officially having a moment of clarity and getting wise to them.
My query: why was V acting awkward with me the past two months? Is the explanation I've received true?
>>
>>38385262
Doesn't this mean deception? Just wondering how that translates to good things
>>
>>38385299
No. Just struggle and, potentially, victory
>>
>>38385308
thanks, I'd be willing to trade for a more in depth read
>>
>>38385280
>9 cups, 5 swords, high priestess rx
You're moving away from a past marked by complacency and satisfaction through a period of intense turmoil, struggle and transformation. To find meaning, you must pursue a path of unconventional spirituality to find and heed your own needs and desires, rather than serving those of others.
>>
Air Query
Will there be the beginnings of a romantic relationship for me soon?
>>
>>38385324
thank you anon :)
>>
>>38385333
>4 cups
probably not
>>
>>38385324
oh, by the way, i'm not quite sure what you mean by unconventional spirituality. could you tell me a bit more about it, if thats okay? if not, then its alright :)
>>
>>38385347
I am inclined to think LHP, but it's up to you to figure that out fully
>>
>>38385353
thank you
>>
AQ - my initials are vr, his are wk - what does our future look like together, is it better for me to break it off or give him a last chance?
>>
aq
will anything happen between me and the girl from the sandwich shop?
>>
>>38385367
>high priestess, 6 swords
walk away
>>
>>38385203
Well I can do another draw for you if you'd like.

Will I be able to fix this in anyway? What should I do?
>>
>>38385370
>the sun
lay pipe, knock her up, live happily ever after
>>
Is it ok for a Christian to participate in threads like this? I suppose you guys aren't working with evil spirits, but I still dont want to anger God
>>
>>38385373
yes that would be good, I don't mean to be so critical. Starting yours.
>>
>>38385381
>8 pentacles rx
You're stuck in a rut. Stick awhile and listen
>>
>>38385388
Cook food at the moment but I will grab my cards after I'm done. Shouldn't be more than 10 minutes.
>>
>>38384344
Query?
>>
>>38385392
In what sense am I stuck?
>>
>>38385404
>page of swords rx
You're a victim of your own self-defeating thought patterns and inclinations. Lost interest and enthusiasm.
>>
>>38385421
Woah that's actually accurate. Thanks
>>
>>38385380
thank you!! How soon do you think this happens, romance between us? next month or later on?
>>
>>38385393
Waiting on you then
>>
>>38385442
>king of cups, knight of swords rx
Steadily and consistently. Don't rush things.
>>
>>38385456
thank you!!
>>
>>38385449
>King of cups, page of swords 4 of cups,7 of wands

Well it seems like you're going to have to get out and be emotionally mature enough to get out and explore and take no for an answer. A lot of people just won't be feeling what your wanting when you first start trying.

I think if you take a more apathetic approach to trying to hang out and meet people without the intention of dating or hooking up you'll have better luck at succeeding.

I can't tell you exactly where it's going to happen but you need to put yourself in positions for yourself to meet people because your not really doing that at the moment.
>>
AQ
Did he lie to me today?
>>
>>38385483
already know this, it's pretty generic advice.
>>38385373
wheel rx ten of swords sun rx
just put it down. T isn't the right person for you and you're beating a dead horse here. On a side note how many times have you come on here and asked about T ? Cards will be skewed if you've asked a lot.
>>
What women miss me?
>>
>>38385505
Yea I've asked a decent amount and got a a lot of good reads yesterday and now it looks like bad reads today. I think I'm gonna stop asking about her for a bit and just let it be.

Things didn't seem that bad yesterday.
>>
>>38385381
Got the moon for you. This is sad.
>>
>>38385514
>hermit rx
none lol, i wish i were memeing
>>
>>3838542
Male
Is there any chance between myself and her (An.) or her (Ch.)
>>
>>38385524
What do you mean?
>>
what does that person feel towards me? king of pentacles, the hermit, 3 of pentacles, queen of cups, page of cups
>>
>>38385532
>2 swords, 3 wands
A lot of solitary polishing of one's swords and/or wands lol
>>
>>38385554
Welp
That's null and void
>>
>>38385527
I hate women so much :(
>>
AQ

Been working myself into this small business I have been working for for the last few years. They are fairly dependent on me and seem to like me, and it seems a decent enough fit. They are interested in offering me a more longterm, full-time position. I am wondering what to expect from that and how to approach it best.

Been a bit since I inquired about something here.
>>
>>38385421
Male
Can I get a love/action reading for the rest of the year? Been told that the fall will be much more eventful as opposed for now.
>>
aq does k love lf
>>
>>38385579
>high priestess, 7 wands, king of swords rx
You'll fall for an emotionally unavailable baddie type, an even though you'll strike a dignified and masculine pose, you may be undone by your severe lack of foresight and planning.
>5 pentacles, 10 swords, knight of swords rx
Your fortunes will start to change for the better, but the road is still marked by hardship and indecision. It ends in a stalemate, but overall an interesting and eventful period that will shape your life for years to come.
>page of wands
Plough through, there's better times ahead, emotionally and in terms of overall success.
>>
>>38385568
>justice rx, 3 of cups, the chariot rx
They're full of shit, and it's no future for you. Take their money, do the job, but look for something better.
>>
AQ: how and when will I see my bf
>>
>>38385618
>5 cups rx
lol no
>>
>>38385632
>10 wands
Not soon and not easily
>>
aq will i s?
>>
AQ is there alot of M?
>>
aq
Will I have his babies?
>>
>>38385658
>3 swords rx
no lol
>>
>>38385661
Hey Anon can I ask a q?

What is this connection I have with K?
>>
how does t feel about r?
>>
AQ - is gp interested in me romantically?
>>
>>38385670
>hermit rx, 2 pentacles rx
One-sided. Someone's doing all the work. My guess would be you
>>
>>38385676
>7 swords reversed
nope
>>
aq
is my next gf someone I already know?
>>
>>38385678
Pls
am i brown and fat?
>>
>>38385676
Swiper gayan.
>>
>>38385688
How does He feel about her? please can you do
>>
>>38385673
>justice rx
slighted
>>
AQ
My neighbour is acting too childishly. Heavy parties until 3, 4 pm and even with 2 warnings from the syndic, he continues to party and mocking his neighbours (including me).
He seems nice, but his actions is causing burden to the entire building, I'm going to see him get a lesson or it's going to be like that until I move away from there?
>>
>>38385694
>8 swords rx
Constrained, potentially trauma-bonded. Not a good dynamic.
>>
>>38385729
will i get those?
>>
>>38385694
>>38385729
pls
>>38385689
>>
>>38385689
>8 swords rx, 5 wands rx
Potentially yes
>>
>>38385649
What do women perceive or think of me? Any redeeming qualities
>>
Trading
>>
>>38385756
oooh thanks anything else about them ? I can trade for more info
>>
>>38385777
Checked, and this is my query >>38385166
Yours?
>>
AQ

How badly did I fck up that recent interview?
>>
>>38385237
Wow let’s hope that will indeed be the case. (The escaping the bad things and it turning out ok part) Thx.
>>
aq
will I get a new job in August ?
>>
>>38385799
What will happen with me and her if I just let things be the way they are and keep acting the way I am now?

Starting
>>
>>38385820
>the empress, justice rx, 3 wands
It honestly looks like the best course of action. I get the impression that it may be the *morally* wrong thing to do, as there may have been some transgression committed, but ultimately, if you maintain the status quo and don't rock the boat you will maintain her affection and secure a likely positive outcome.
>>
>>38385799
>Hanged man, 10 of pents,5 of cups, moon,knight of swords

Well it looks like his agenda it to let go of what he has been doing and to step back from relationships to focus on himself and make money or set his life up so he can be more successful also what he told you is only surface level to his true intentions and his wants. I get the feeling he doesn't truly know or understand what he wants from you but is acting impulsively on the first thing that comes to mind.
>>
AQ

When would be the correct time to next visit that city?
>>
>>38385381
I'm not a Christian, but I believe that divination is specifically banned in the book of Deuteronomy. I'm part of a group chat of mostly astrologers, and there is a guy there who is going to become an Orthodox priest. He explained that what makes it a sin is if it is used for predictions or for something you can't reasonably use your senses to ascertain. So he does natal astrology (ie, for personality and speculative physiognomy) but not transits or horary or anything that could show him something that observation couldn’t.

>>38384436
>>38384589
Don’t ever fall for these kinds of emotional tricks. If a girl ever says that she would totally date you if XYZ, she’s playing with your emotions. There are certain benefits to having female friends if you’re single, but you should never be friends with a girl if you have feelings for her.
>>
>>38385839
Thanks. The cards you've drawn suggest deceit, subterfuge and even hostility, which is my impression too.
>>
>>38385631
It doesn't seem this way at all. I was given bad reads on this place years ago and most of it didn't manifest.

I think I'm just going to disregard this place for advice going forward. Everyone's way too negative and doom orientated.
>>
>>38385661
... I already had his kids
you're kind of shit at this aren't you?
>>
>>38385862
> there is a guy there who is going to become an Orthodox priest. He explained that what makes it a sin is if it is used for predictions or for something you can't reasonably use your senses to ascertain. So he does natal astrology (ie, for personality and speculative physiognomy) but not transits or horary or anything that could show him something that observation couldn’t.
Kek, just like the BYU undergraduates "soaking" cock
>>
>>38385864
Thanks for the read as well. Me and her had a rough talk 2 days ago and it got heated but things cooled down before I left.

Hope this read comes true if it is positive.
>>
>>38385873
>future tense question
>I already had his kids
you're thick lol
>>
AQ

Will I find a girl soon?
>>
aq, Is my boyfriend (r) cheating on me? (t)

thanks. i can also trade
>>
>>38385887
I guess she just won’t have any more of those kids?
>>
>>38385939
trade me, tell me how things will develop between me and the sandwich girl over the next 30 days?
>>
>>38385873
you're kind of shit at asking questions aren't you? why the fuck would you ask if you'd have his kids if you already had his kids???????????? and then tell the reader theyre shit? this is why no good readers stick around. fuck you're annoying no wonder you're nothing but a baby mama
>>
>>38385958
sandwhich girl lol
starting now!
>>
>>38385959
To be frank, I think this is direct observation that the readers have no actual measurable talent.
>>
>>38385965
starting !! she works at a sandwich shop lol and she's a cutie
>>
>>38385540
can someone help me here? I am confused
>>
>>38385967
the devil reversed
5 of swords
the tower
6 of wands
king of cups

This is obviously not the best spread. However, just from intuition and general of this spread, it seems like she is hung up on something, trying to move on from something. I see you with your offer here, as the six of wands, it seems victorious. However, whatever this tower and devil reversed represents is going to cause issues. The most obvious interpretation of this would be shes trying to get off drugs or partying or something? But frankly it feels more like there is some type of ex boyfriend/gf here that she's trying to get over, a toxic relationship, i think they're obviously already broken up but it could be fresh. So the king of cups, and the wands, tell me that you may find this out and still choose to pursue it.

I decided to draw a few more and ask what the outcome would be if you did pursue this

ace of pent reversed
5 of pent
the emperor
Maybe she's just broke or something. I would advise bare minimum money spending on her, otherwise this could be you left out in the cold with the 5 of pent. The emperor suggests you're on top, and successful in this endeavor. However all in all it just feels like she's either mentally unwell, hung up on someone, on drugs, or plans to use you in some way. The emperor makes me think you might be intruiged by her struggles or instability in some way. Either way, nothing here to me suggests not succeeding and moving forward with her, its just up to you whether or not you want to deal with her baggage that you will find out that she has.
>>
AQ

Train today?
>>
>>38385939
two of swords eight of swords queen of wands r page of coins
hmmm he seems to be contemplating this quite a lot. He seems to have someone else in his life that he's really friendly with and he's considering cheating on you or leaving you. He's isn't decided quite yet.
>>
trading
>>
>>38386098
query
>>
>>38386118
Should I do the impromptu EU trip?

U?
>>
>>38386138
what will the meet up this saturday be like for me? starting
>>
>>38386222
starting too
>>
Air query
Should I get this art commission or not?
>>
>>38386138
Six of Wands
Four of Wands
Four of Swords
Tower
Uh yes you should what the fuck? If you don't you're going to end up pretty depressed that you didn't go.
>>
>>38386222
10oW, Magician R, 5oC R, 9oS R

It won't go as well as you would have hoped but it won't go horribly either. There will be a huge weight lifted on your mind but another weight will be replaced by it. You'll learn 2 new things but see that there are issues with these 2 new things that you learn.
>>
>>38386281
Haha. It was just a random thought I had... Thx
>>
>>38386077
thank you
>>
>>38384219
I don't know if I'll get a response any time soon but I'm willing to Trade for this query, got my gypsy cards
>>
File: 1720030364371312.jpg (171 KB, 1024x1024)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
Air Query

I feel like I'm spinning out, someone please give me advice read
>>
>>38386303
I will trade you. My q: will he end up living at 522 or nearby?

starting
>>
>>38384855
>>38384768
I fell asleep, here are your cards
star, KnoP, 3oS, QoS, 7oP, 10oP
>>
>>38386306
Your main block is you've outgrown your current surroundings and have yet to grow into a new milestone in life. Y oh very intelligent and can accomplish but you've been resting on the laurels of past victories. Challenge yourself and step up. Do not be impatient nor hasty when trying to achieve more but you have to uptake the new role in life

>big fish small pond
>>
AQ
how does k feel about lf
>>
>>38386363
Poncho, can you help me out?
>>38386239
>>
Will i get my ws?
>>
>>38386239
Not worth the hassle
>>
Air query
what does k think of R
>>
>>38386375
Interesting, I'm the guy who has been asking about paranoia over buying it, what happens if I do buy it (I wont but asking)
>>
>>38386070
Injury or unseen setback
>>
>>38386379
Seems like a lot of bickering to be had about specifics
>>
>>38386363
my dearest poncho can u pls tell me any messages for me coming through rn
>>
>>38385914
November 22nd - December 21st
>>
>>38386387
Thanks, so do I just let it end and dont pay, ghost? or say i no longer want it and be in the clear?
>>
>>38386363
Thank you, based Poncho.
You don't know how accurate this is. The problem is I kind of already knew this, which is part of why I think I'm spinning out so hard. It know where I need to get I just don't know how to get there. It's like a transmission with an issue on the first and can't get going to get passed it to the rest of the gears that work just fine.

I've been gone for quite some time, I hope things are going well for you, friend. <3
>>
AQ

Did I in fact somehow pass that thing?
>>
>>38386303
Still here?
>>
>>38386409
Mystical Interpretation:
Page of Swords illuminates your present state.
Eight of Wands (Reversed) reveals the challenge before you.
Justice (Reversed) embodies the key influence.
Six of Cups (Reversed) offers sacred guidance.
Knight of Cups whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38385967
did u tradecuck me :(
>>
>>38385498
Mystical Interpretation:
Seven of Cups (Reversed) illuminates your present state.
The World reveals the challenge before you.
Ace of Swords (Reversed) embodies the key influence.
The Magician (Reversed) offers sacred guidance.
Seven of Wands (Reversed) whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38384930
Mystical Interpretation:
Six of Wands illuminates your present state.
Death reveals the challenge before you.
Ten of Cups (Reversed) embodies the key influence.
Four of Cups (Reversed) offers sacred guidance.
Nine of Cups (Reversed) whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38386405
Wont matter how you approach it the dude is gonna fight you on it. Best let them know now and be done with it before they start/continue
>>38386407
I'm doing great and so will you my dude. Whenever you cant shift just drop the RPMs, push in the clutch and start again from 1st. The goal is always getting out of 1st than after that its smooth sailing
>>
>>38384628
Mystical Interpretation:
The Moon (Reversed) illuminates your present state.
The Hermit reveals the challenge before you.
The Chariot embodies the key influence.
Four of Cups (Reversed) offers sacred guidance.
The Star whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38384116
Mystical Interpretation:
Ace of Pentacles (Reversed) illuminates your present state.
King of Wands (Reversed) reveals the challenge before you.
King of Swords embodies the key influence.
Temperance offers sacred guidance.
Four of Swords whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38386393
Many expensive and painful situations can be avoided if things are solemnly thought through. You have to check yo see if the choice is truly yours and aligned with what you believe and what is best for you, not what others want or what they believe
>>
>>38384080
Mystical Interpretation:
Seven of Wands (Reversed) illuminates your present state.
The Star reveals the challenge before you.
Seven of Swords (Reversed) embodies the key influence.
Ten of Wands offers sacred guidance.
The Moon (Reversed) whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38384080
Is this costco girl anon?
>>
>>38384261
Mystical Interpretation:
Ace of Cups (Reversed) illuminates your present state.
Page of Swords reveals the challenge before you.
Ten of Wands (Reversed) embodies the key influence.
Five of Wands offers sacred guidance.
Three of Pentacles whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38386445
Poncho if you don't mind can you do this one for me plz

>>38386316
thx
>>
>>38386410
Yea hold on I'm crunching it
>>
>>38384223
Mystical Interpretation:
Death illuminates your present state.
Ten of Pentacles (Reversed) reveals the challenge before you.
Justice (Reversed) embodies the key influence.
The Hermit (Reversed) offers sacred guidance.
Six of Cups whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38386316
Is this an abusive relationship
>>
>>38386368
Mystical Interpretation:
Five of Swords illuminates your present state.
The Sun reveals the challenge before you.
Nine of Pentacles embodies the key influence.
Four of Swords offers sacred guidance.
Ace of Pentacles (Reversed) whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38386374
Mystical Interpretation:
Queen of Wands illuminates your present state.
Six of Cups reveals the challenge before you.
Nine of Swords (Reversed) embodies the key influence.
King of Wands offers sacred guidance.
The Tower whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38386376
Mystical Interpretation:
Queen of Cups illuminates your present state.
The Devil (Reversed) reveals the challenge before you.
Seven of Pentacles (Reversed) embodies the key influence.
Four of Wands offers sacred guidance.
King of Swords (Reversed) whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38386470
Eyo poncho boi bless me with a a card
>>
>>38386316
Okay so we have
Death
Widower
Happiness

You seem to had quite the ordeal with this man, in one way or the other. Now he's a guy fending for himself, trying to go by, coping and whatnot in his predicament, and that's your main focus. But the cards are straightforward about your fortune, it's looking really great for you I'd say. You got one of the best cards for the situation so I'd say that it's going to be great from here on out.
>>
>>38386492
Bzzzaow
>>
>>38385843
Mystical Interpretation:
Seven of Pentacles illuminates your present state.
Nine of Cups reveals the challenge before you.
Eight of Wands (Reversed) embodies the key influence.
Ten of Cups (Reversed) offers sacred guidance.
The Fool whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38384394
Mystical Interpretation:
The Magician illuminates your present state.
Six of Wands (Reversed) reveals the challenge before you.
Four of Wands (Reversed) embodies the key influence.
King of Wands (Reversed) offers sacred guidance.
Queen of Pentacles (Reversed) whispers of the potential outcome.
>>
>>38386501
Poncho do you have anything clever to say to me, I'm at
>>38384219
>>
>>38386501
Can I get card poncho
>>
>>38386499
For yours I got 3os, 10os and 9os....

I would say whoever it is... get out of there
>>
>>38386512
Damn bruh. She really is a bad person. She expects people to hand things over to her, does not want to work for things. Shes disorganized and feigns happiness but is secretly miserable and shit talks people. Dont be surprised if shes already talked shit about you behind your back. Just put distance. Theres nothing to be gained from this
>>
File: out-0 (12).png (1.5 MB, 768x1344)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>>38385721
Deeper Meanings
The 5 of Swords often points to situations where winning comes at a great cost. It can symbolize:

Pyrrhic victories where the price of winning outweighs the benefits
Conflicts that leave all parties damaged in some way
The futility of some forms of competition
A need to consider the long-term consequences of our actions
The importance of choosing our battles wisely
In readings, this card often suggests a need to evaluate whether current conflicts are truly worth pursuing, and to consider more collaborative approaches to problem-solving.
>>
AQ
How will my next job be?
>>
File: out-0 (13).png (1.55 MB, 1024x1024)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
>>38386587
Deeper Meaning
The Hermit represents a period of introspection and solitude. This card encourages you to take a step back from the hustle and bustle of daily life to focus on your inner world. It's a time for self-reflection, meditation, and seeking deeper truths.

Key aspects of The Hermit include:

Solitude: The need for alone time to process thoughts and feelings.
Inner Guidance: Trusting your own wisdom and intuition.
Spiritual Enlightenment: Seeking higher knowledge and understanding.
Self-Discovery: Exploring your true self and personal beliefs.
Patience: Understanding that growth and wisdom take time.
When The Hermit appears in your reading, it may be suggesting that you need to take some time for yourself. This isn't about loneliness or isolation, but rather about creating space for deep thinking and personal growth. It's an opportunity to listen to your inner voice and to trust in your own ability to find the answers you seek.

Remember, the lantern The Hermit carries symbolizes the light of truth and wisdom. As you journey inward, you may find that this light illuminates not just your own path, but also allows you to guide others when you return from your period of introspection.
>>
>>38386620
Thanks
>>
AQ
I am studying esoteric beliefs for the first time, though I feel that it's all about having "love and empathy" toward others and the esoterica is nothing more but intellectual padding guiding me toward that end. Will I truly come to that end, though?
>>
>>38386539
She did in fact. I'm really feeling hard pressed with this because on one hand I take a fancy for her and think she's a level-headed girl but on the other she's distrusting, she talked about things behind my back, she likes pretending that bad things that occurred didn't happen and she agitated me multiple times. The worst thing she could have done is tell a friend of ours "I might fall in love with him down the line, I don't know, there's a small chance" but that just makes it awful.

I'm sick of being in such a limbo and I'm sick of playing emotional tug of war. I feel like an idiot for thinking she needs more time or understanding because she's a college freshman but that's just stupid. But worst of all, I feel like I betrayed myself. But still, I'm clinging to the idea of wanting to be with someone.
>>
Aq
How will next year go for me?
Anything major?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38386700
Query?
>>
aq
fixing my karma
how do I do that?
>>
>>38386528
Care to elaborate more on it though? You have anything more to say? This is pre self evident but I'd like to hear more is all
>>
>>38386711
Will things start getting better for me soon?
Yours?
>>
>>38386729
When will I enter a long term romantic relationship?

Starting.
>>
AQ
Where is my blue art supplies bag?
>>
AQ

Does anything come from any of the girls I've been talking to?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38386766
q?
>>
>>38386729
2 of Wands,
6 of Wands Reversed
The World

Yes, but only once you overcome some upcoming hurdles and end up getting beaten down a bit as a result. You’ll bounce back from this situation by learning to take a relaxed outlook on achieving your goals, which will help them happen more naturally.
>>
>>38386744
Queen of Pentacles, Three of Wands, Page of Wands, The Emperor Rx, Four of Cups

You could likely get into this type of relationship this year if you wanted. There seems to be an option or avenue you're either ignoring or not seeing. Once you start paying attention to this option, and use it to your advantage, you will start making progress towards this type of relationship.
>>
AQ

We gon fck today?
>>
trading
>>
>>38386889
q?
>>
>>38386899
how does s feel about me as a worker and person in general?
you?
>>
You guys gonna bake a new one or what
>>
>>38386909
It's still on page one, anon.
>>
>>38384049

AQ

What is my purpose?
>>
>>38386917
Whats the bump limit though
>>
>>38386959
300 give or take, I believe.
>>
>>38386965
That's what i mean. Thread is almost archived
>>
trading
>>
>>38386973
Archived?
That's when it hit page 11 and goes away, anon.
>>
AQ
Self improvement general for the remainder of the year
>>
File: covfefe_sinister.png (391 KB, 601x547)
391 KB
391 KB PNG
got this in my coffee today, is it over for me tasseography bros?
>>
>>38387000
Once it can't be bumped, what's stopping it from doing so?
>>
>>38385524
what does this mean
>>
Trading
>>
>>38387008
looks like the cover to a black metal project, probably a good sign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXCkt2E6vdQ
>>
aq will it go?
>>
>>38387026
Q?
mine
>>38387064
>>
>>38387005
>AQ
>Self improvement general for the remainder of the year
Ten of Pentacles. Become more aware of your finances. Spend more wisely.
>>
>>38387008
I'm not a diviner but i am a magician. My immediate impression was: phoenix.
This is a powerful sign. If you are ready to let go of the old, you can rise like a champion from the ashes.
>>
AQ
Is Luana interested in me?
>>
>>38387071
Please
Will it go?
>>
>>38387067
Will we stay together after his trip?
Starting
>>
>>38387071
How does K feel about lf? (if you’re want to take my query)
>>
>>38387081
King of Pentacles. Yes, as a solid, good person who's well grounded, decent and a good provider.
>>
>>38387089
King of pents
The hanged man
Ace of pentacles
I wish I had more context. I think it will go.
>>
I'll wait on the new thread to engage properly with you guys. No offense but i don't want to repost.
>>
>>38387089
10 Wheel of Fortune. Yes, it will go - if you're vigilant.
>>
trading
>>
>>38387091
Unsure of question, sorry.
>>
>>38387090
The hierophant, the magician, four of swords.
You’re relationship looks grounded and stable, 4 of swords indicates some distance apart during the trip may affect your dynamic. I think you’ll stay together aslong as you communicate and take positive action
>>
>>38387115
Tysm
>>
>>38387124
Thank you so much
>>
Aq
Why is he acting like this?
>>
>>38386756
bump
>>
>>38387133
ywsm
>>
>>38386403
Thank you based Pancho. Fully expected no one would answer. Turns out that aligns pretty well with my birthday.
>>
What does my aura reveal?
>>
Trading or AQ
Career/work general for two weeks?
>>
AQ yes?
>>
>>38387245
>>
AQ

When pp touch?
>>
>>38387283
Thank you anon
>>
Trading
>>
>>38387303
right now
>>
>>38387366
query
>>
>>38387387
How will our roadtrip go?
You?
>>
>>38387393
Hey that sounds fun! Where you going? mine is just a work/career general for two weeks. might have some problems soon. Starting.
>>
>>38387405
Starting
Im up north just going down south
>>
>>38387405
Chariot
4 of cups
The sun
I see a project will be gaining momentum and an offer will be made that you will have to think over. You will be happy with the results. I think you will take the good offer but that means leaving something
>>
>>38387429
you draw fast. think this is a new job?
>>38387393
temperance r nine of cups three of cups
After a bit of a delayed start, things will go well and you'll have a ball! Just keep in mind that the beginning of the trip won't quite go as smoothly as you wish.
>>
>>38387457
Thats good I'm not in a hurry
Yeah honestly i think its a new job
Wanna trade again?
>>
>>38387466
yeah sure. tell me more about this, is it a new job or what exactly is this? just anything you can tell me about it. What's yours?
>>
>>38387476
Hmmm
Okay, what does he think of our relationship currently?
>>
trading
>>
>>38387476
Queen of cups
8 of cups
Ace of wands
New job ... something you have been wanting to do for a while... does this resonate?
>>
>>38387490
Digital fine?
My Q: should I buy a motorcycle this fall?
>>
>>38387490
q
>>
>>38387502
yea that's ok anon
(f) I'm just wondering about A (f) if she's getting her karma after she hurt me or is she getting away with it

starting when you confirm.
>>
>>38387503
how does s (f) feel about me (also f)?
you?
>>
>>38387485
two of coins r moon three of wands
He's unsure, he feels like it's too much sometimes and that you're hiding too much but he also sees a future.
>>
>>38387534
tell me about my next job? starting
>>
>>38387535
Thank you so much
>>
>>38387541
>moonrx, 9ocrx, poprx
Your next job will bring clarity and understanding but won't fulfill your desires/expectations. But it'll be a good learning opportunity for your future job
>>
>>38387591
you sure you're not reading my current job?
>>38387534
She thinks you're a bitch and a bit weak but she hides it beneath a veneer of apathy. Overall they do not like you but they might not make it clear.

queen of swords rx strength rx five of swords four of cups
>>
Trading
>>
>>38387516
confirmed, sorry just saw this
>>
>>38387516
>>38387748

A is handling her emotions but is re-evaluating what love and romance mean to her:
King of Cups
The Lovers VI
The Hermit IX

What's happening to A's karma:
The Devil

In my read, A is entrapped / stuck and that caused her to hurt you, and this is kind of another "go round the cycle" for her. The image of a load of laundry spinning in a washing machine goes through my head. I think she was trapped before she hurt you and is trapped still.

Still got the motorcycle question if you see this. Anyway I get the feeling that you were wronged or treated callously and that is no good. Sorry to hear about it and hope it will be better for you soon. Sometimes it can be easy to lose hope if you think nothing better is out there, but believe me there is -- just might not have found it yet.
>>
File: 1720913305393120.jpg (67 KB, 650x562)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
AQ
how can I be myself? how can i get over my fear of losing validation from others? (how do i stop being such a coward >m<)
>>
>>38387783
>10osrx, 9op, kowrx
Seems like a good idea, looks like you can afford it since you're in a good financial position rn but make sure you're fully prepared and confident in your choice
>>
File: IMG_5555.jpg (1.83 MB, 1284x1754)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB JPG
Trading
Why am I attracted to AMJ?
>>
>>38388249
Shittiest reader ever
>>
>>38388265
I'll trade. Just an august general? starting when you confirm
>>
File: IMG_6000.png (3.54 MB, 1284x1947)
3.54 MB
3.54 MB PNG
>>38388284
starting
>>
>>38388318
lovely picture. starting.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38388265
>six of cups
>empress
>death
>three of wands
Interesting, it's a mix of childhood nostalgia, they remind you of someone or something from the past which caused good associations. They make you feel seen but it's also something new at the same time. It's exciting for you because if those things.
>>
>>38388272
I agree, all their reads are just shitty generic advice. I don't think they even have a real deck.
>>
>>38388372
You are a really talented reader, give me a second i want to do a longer read for you
>>
AQ
Did my ex K actually want me back?
>>
>>38388272
lmfao damn I'm sorry, I fell asleep thinking you fell asleep so i woke up and did a reading but I can give you another if you want
>>
>>38388385
ahh thank you
>>
File: Sbrj .png (3.74 MB, 1284x1628)
3.74 MB
3.74 MB PNG
>>38388379
>>38388372
Wanting crescent spread
> page of swords
> five of swords
> queen of cups
> ten of wands reversed
> tower
> five of pentacles
It’s eventful—

Your September will be incredible for your business or just money matters in general. Expect some unexpectedly bad things to happen in romance or with friends, and stay away from seeking new love this month. The tower won’t harm you financially at all it’s about changes around you. Maybe a new apartment or a new group of friends something bad will drive you into better pastures.
>>
File: IMG_2477.png (3.44 MB, 1263x1738)
3.44 MB
3.44 MB PNG
>>38388386
Four of swords
Maybe?
>>
>>38388416
wait I asked about august
>>
File: Teacups.png (1.17 MB, 1091x1216)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>38387264
Mag r
No
>>38387160
Strength
Self respect even if misdirected
Desire for change
>>
Aq
Will I lose a good amount of weight this summer?
>>
File: You don’t say.png (2.81 MB, 1284x1368)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB PNG
>>38388428
August into Sept the tower falls on August the rest unfolds slowly ish.
I hated to give you bad news without a resolution it starts August 13
>>
AQ
Will my next project take me to the next level?
>>
Trading
>>
>>38388453
well fuck. Let me know if you want to trade more. sucks to hear that about love.
>>38388485
query?
>>
File: IMG_344.png (2.93 MB, 1284x1331)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB PNG
>>38388491
I have to go now but you can leave your query
If you feel inclined to read mine a August Gen would be nice

I promise to get to yours once I’m back
>>
Aq
Can I trust him not to cheat ?
>>
>>38388463
>10 of wands reversed
>8 of wands

your project will be a heavy burden on you, but it will take you places.
>>
>>38388509
Yeah it's beeeeen a burden so I'm glad to hear that. Thank you!
>>
>>38388503
I just wanted a love general for the rest of the year. I'm feeling lovesick these days. I'm male. starting yours in a bit
>>
>>38388504
>the lovers reversed
>page of pentacles

i'm getting a "not fully" from this
>>
>>38388524
oh shit the page of pentacles was also reversed excuse me
>>
>>38388524
Is there a gf for me this fall/winter?
>>
>>38388491
>>38388485
Hi, I'm this anon, my query is something silly, I'm currently single---what is the man that I'll end up marrying currently doing in his life? lol
ur query?
>>
>>38388545
just give me a love gen for the rest of the year, I'm male. not seeing anyone obviously. starting
>>
>>38388524
Omg it’s you, you gave me a really accurate read before could I please ask you about my future at work?
I’m female
>>
>>38388524
Oof
Ty
>>
Trading
>>
>>38388578
What's your query?
Mine is if he will move to cali with me
>>
>>38388524
Hi could I ask if I'll get a permanent position after this work experience program at this place?
>>
>>38388582
will I succeed with this new manifestation method I'm trying out rn?
>>
>>38388549
Will you have a gf this year, knight of cups judgement. You can have a gf this year, I think someone will stir romance within you and it's your call what to do about that.
ace of pent rx 8 of sword rx ace of cup 6 of cups rx 7 of cups rx
as to what your love life gonna be like rest of this year....kinda odd, I'm getting you'll hold out on extending any offers to anyone unless you truly think they're the one or you have romantic feelings toward them or think they're the only choice for you based on negative past issues that you've learned from.
with 6 of cups rx and 7 of cups rx I hope you can really reflect on the past and the choices you've made on what has worked for you and what hasn't and with this you might just attract true love or you will great love opportunities.
4 of wands... I asked the same query for fun, you might end up in a really strong relationship with great foundations, or you're gonna start building the foundations you need for love to finally present itself in your life.
>>
>>38388598
Starting
>>
>>38388620
Can we trade anon?
>>
>>38388598
Seven of pents
Seven of cups
Ace of wands
Absolutely it may just take you alittle while
>>
>>38388582
heart fish
stars stork
once he's sure about you being the one probably, also he needs some money to make it a smooth move.
>>
>>38388644
Thank you :)
>>
>>38388674
np
>>
AQ

Will putting a new MAF sensor bring the fuel trims closer to 0%?
>>
Aq
What will be the repercussions to leaving my job tomorrow?
>>
Trading
>>
I want sex. I don't want a hooker. I'm not ugly. I'm tall and sexy. How do I meet someone who likes me?
>>
>>38389085
>coombrain
>>
Aq
Will he break up with me?
>>
AQ

Would it be worthwhile to get cert ‘CK’? I already have a related one. Thanks if anyone gets to it.
>>
AQ
What realistic benefit will I receive if I quit fapping?
>>
AQ
Will I find love in this summer?
>>
AQ

Could we have fcked today?
>>
>>38389085
> unable to hold a conversation with a woman
> poor fag
> poor hygiene
> dresses horribly
>>
>>38389392
epic
>>
>>38388545
nine of wands rx
moon, hierophant rx five of coins
He's struggling badly right now, too much pressure and hidden things affecting him in addition to money problems.
>>
Trading
>>
>>38387516
If your life is shit it’s because you deserve it. You’re a shitty person and saturn brought all of that bad karma back to you. That’s karmas bitch raping your ass again
>>
AQ
Why was my ex consulting the local wicca tarot reader yesterday? Was that weird anonymous message from her?
>>
Air Query

Where did she go?
>>
File: IMG_2646.png (2.34 MB, 1284x1288)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB PNG
Morning Div here to collect feedback
>>
>>38390153
Would you like to trade?
>>
>>38390134
>AOP
she went somewhere better
>>
File: IMG_3453.png (2.75 MB, 1284x1292)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB PNG
>>38390173
Later, right now I’m just lurking and looking for some feedback
>>
>>38390182
Concerning.
She added me, we hit it off so she added me to her main, things continued being good, but then she disappeared and I haven't heard from her in a few days. Just feels different than a ghosting.
>>
>>38390187
Ok :)
>>
>>38390204
<3 leave your q I’ll give you a freebie once I’m reading
>>
Trading

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.