[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 16626105214408.webm (2.94 MB, 606x480)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
Let that sink in
>>
ive seen these here before and im pretty sure they got deboonked :(
>>
Why are aliens always naked? If they can travel across space they can dress themselves, no?
>>
>>38385054
>1+1 does not equal 2 ,it was debunked on /x/

you can't debunk reality
>>
>>38385064
Maybe these photos were made in a very cold region, have you seen dead bodies on Mt Everest? after 20-30 years the clothes kinda go away ,the body stays
>>
>>38385071
no i mean like, debunked with actual proof. maybe i'm mistaking this for another one, but i remember the aliens were just props from a tv show. please correct me if i'm wrong!
>>
>>38385045
With how tiny they are I wonder if our elites just started sex trafficking them inter galactically in exchange for some rare earth minerals
>>
>>38385064
>always naked
what are the paranormal implications of retards being so wrong all the time?
>>
>>38385054
>>38385132
>GUYS ITS DEBUNKED

>never has any modicum of proof that it was ever debunked, let alone whether the debunking was legitimate and not conducted by redditors
>>
File: 1719608836134810m.jpg (39 KB, 1024x473)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>38385045
Every other thread I post this supposed leaked image in the thread gets banned.
>>
>>38385307
my bad i guess. im trying to look up the thread where these pics appeared, i have some saved in my pc
>>
>>38385152
Humans would definitely be the Mexicans of the Galactic Federation.
>gib lyran pusi ppppppppllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>hola little grey dudes, want some crack?
>guten morgen herr mantid, please shit on my face and devour me alive ja?
>DIE XENOS SCUM FOR TEH EMPRAH!!!1!!!
>>
>>38385326
Oh right, the one with the little army toys. That one was fun, shame people rumbled it so fast.
>>
File: si1tnsmmul8d1.jpg (326 KB, 2048x2048)
326 KB
326 KB JPG
>>38386366
At least they were proud aryan figurines.
>>
>>38385045
You'd think that a species thats more intelligent than us wouldn't look like a humanoid yet every ayy lmao footage shows these retarded ass fucking cumskin big head midgets
>>
>>38386416
I have no reason to believe they’re more intelligent than us. Whatever degree of intelligence they have should be regarded in terms of difference or similarity relative to us, not quantity or magnitude.
>>
File: 1612747342863.jpg (46 KB, 400x568)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>38385045
>thousands of years ago humans lived normally
>at some point interdimensional beings dream of us
>channeling into our dimension
>humans get smarter by interacting and being "possessed" by those beings
>very talented IB channel completely into our dimension, taking over some humans fully
>they rise as kings and emperors of ancient times
>over time, they construct a facility printing artificial beings of our dimension so they can channel easier to here, their machines projecting their thought field
>the artificial beings are essentially antenna children and without the craft to be under the influence of the IB, they revert back to a childlike cattle state
and somehow we found out doppler radar and positron emission interferes with that connection
>>
alien backshots... need

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.