[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Cernunnos.png (1.03 MB, 785x534)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
This persecution of pagan gods is recorded within the tarot, clearly showing the old pagan antler headed deities being subjugated by the new Christian depiction of the devil. Lucifers depiction as a horned creature with goat legs was an invention of medieval Christians and all its features were simply adopted from the pagan god of nature Pan. In my opinion the true demonic force was the Medieval Christianity which sought to cut off our connection to nature and demonize all the old gods. We have forgotten were we come from and today we fear and despise the things which our ancestors revered.

Proof
Earliest known depiction of lucifer portrayed as a blue angelic figure on the right. This predates the demonization of pagan deities
https://static.wixstatic.com/media/1942d0_a780a694d015431cab3c0439b777f8e4~mv2.jpg/v1/fill/w_722,h_513,al_c,lg_1,q_85,enc_auto/1942d0_a780a694d015431cab3c0439b777f8e4~mv2.jpg

9th Century Christian Manuscript depicting Cerunnos as the ruler of the underworld
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c7/Stuttgart_psalter_folio_16.jpg/800px-Stuttgart_psalter_folio_16.jpg

This rabbit hole doesn't end here. Look into it yourself and you will easily find how all pagan traditions and ideas were adopted and perverted by Christianity. Modern Christianity is a mix of ancient Judaism and Paganism and the Devil is the other Christian God
>>
>>38385475
Based and transhumanist pilled
>>
>>38385475
It's the other way around, your anti-christian bias won't allow you to realize that however. You came to the correct conclusion in the wrong way.
>>
>>38385475
Based, too bad this thread will be shitted up by larping keyboard krusaders.
>>
Have you read the, babylon mystery religion, by ralph woodrow? Good info in that book, although the authors personal commentaries are always annoying to read. Like, too fanatical and hateful of other religions, but at least his criticism of the then whore of babylon, catholic rome, is very well justified
Now, i say then, because now the whore of babylon is america, and babylon is rael
>>
>>38387202
>Extremely common opinion of average /x/ occultist retard that you already believe and know
>"Wow based. You have all the beliefs I already hold and are aware of the readily available extremely easily accessed information that I am aware of."
Transgressive
>>
>>38387202
Uhh. I ate falafel for my dinner and now I can’t stop farting but I don’t need a shit. What’s up with that?
>>
>>38387202
based retard asking for people to shit his thread up
>>
File: .jpg (48 KB, 526x526)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>38385475
>untranslated hebrew bible
>The Verb *yahway (Anne Marie Kitz)
>mesha stele
>DEUTERONOMY 32:8 AND THE SONS OF GOD (Michael S. Heiser)
>The Origins of Biblical Monotheism: Israel's Polytheistic Background and the Ugaritic Texts (Mark S. Smith)
i hope this thread becomes an /x/ general OP but it seems nobody has the time for this
>>
This is one topic where I agree with the schizo christians. i just agree with them in a way that they don't like.
Some demons are alright
>>
>>38385475
Christiany was just a continuation of the old gods (the old gatekeeper god in particular) which pissed off rome, so they decided claim christianity as their own and to slaughter everyone who taught the original version.
>>
>>38385475
I need to make a copypasta from how often I need to explain this, but I’ll give you the super short answer

>Abrahamic religion has such an extreme aversion to tolerating the worship of other Gods because the founding deity of that religion is Cronus, a Titan that was dethroned after a long war against the pantheon of Gods led by Zeus, King of Heaven. Jews and Romans worship Cronus and perverted the message of Jesus Christ, who was quite obviously an incarnation of Dionysus.
>>
>>38387780
lol
>>
>>38387786
this ^^

The statement "I am a jealous god" implies that A) there are other gods, and B) those gods have qualities worth being jealous of. With these two things in mind why wouldn't you be Pagan? My god isn't jealous of anyone or anything, and jealousy is not a quality anyone should admire or respect.
>>
>>38387254
So do you have an actual argument, or is "popular thing bad" just an axiomatic truth to you?
>>
cernunnos <3
>>
File: cernunnos wood.png (1.12 MB, 993x827)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>38387846
Blessings of the Horned One be upon you anon
>>
>>38387507
Demons are varying degrees of evil, but none should be interacted with. For your own good.
>>
>>38387833
My actual argument is that Christians discuss the occult with people who aren't Christians from the Christian perspective, and you just bitch and moan. If you don't like it, don't reply. If you want to engage, do. Your opinions are not uniquely exempt from criticism on an anonymous internet forum with hands off moderation.
>>
>>38388035
>communicates poorly
>seethes when he is misunderstood
okay retard
>>
>>38388306
I didn't communicate that at first, I was just mocking you. That's my actual opinion.
>>
>>38388321
nta but if you have to tell someone you're mocking them then you've already failed.
>>
>>38388383
Faggy thing to say
>>
>>38388418
Maybe you should just talk normal, no one can understand what you're even trying to say.
>>
>>38388442
Improve your reading comprehension skills
>>
>>38388447
>no i'm not bad at communicating, you're bad at being communicated to!
That's.... not how it works at all. Anon are you on the spectrum? Serious question
>>
File: satan.png (1004 KB, 1251x1080)
1004 KB
1004 KB PNG
>IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY RETARDED ROCK WITH MY FAKE GOD CARVED ON IT THAT CULTISTS USED TO BEHEAD AND RAPE CHILDREN ON THEN YOU'RE OPPRESSING MEEEE!!!!!!
>>
>>38385475
Yeah man, it’s all twisted.
>>
>>38388459
???
>>
>>38388454
Passive aggressive faggot
>>
demon are literally derived from the word daemon which means spirit or demigod.
notoriously the cacodaemons from pandora's box and Eris's womb. They exist in multitudes and were known to exist in both material and immaterial forms.
>>
>>38388459
Yeah you should only be able to behead children in a synagogue and rape children in a church!
>>
The only real human sacrifice was that practiced by christians. Every thing else was propaganda made up by the christian authority.
>>
>>38385475
It's a mix of deified real people and abstract spiritual concepts/principles and elementals/spirits/ancestor veneration/worship.
>>
>>38385475
I think all gods are vampiric thought forms who feed off our worship and attention. To some this may be ok but for those who are trying to build up their personal energy it could be problematic.
>>
File: images (16).jpg (43 KB, 300x522)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
Tane (the god form of you and I) approves of this thread
>>
>>38389241

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.