[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0247.jpg (89 KB, 1024x1024)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
Finally back
>>
>>38387536
FUICK YOU
>>
>>38387536
This worldline is the same as the old one anon. The biggest difference is that cornucopia. Out of the frying pan into the frying pan. Welcome back.
>>
>>38387536
Pretty sure this isn't a time warp Mandela, it's basically a prank.
From what I've been able to sleuth: the cornucopia existed in logos on bootleg Fruit of the Loom products approximately 20-25 years ago, but never official products.
The actual company used this little known fact to trigger people online and drum up brand awareness(same way the Wendy's Twitter did by shit talking a few years back) and just pretend the logo never existed rather than explain the reality of the situation.

Not to say that there are no real Mandella Effects, but I'm pretty sure this one's more mundane in nature.
>>
>>38388330
No. My dad had a fruit of the loom shirt when I was a kid. It had the cornucopia, in fact I distinctly remember learning the word 'cornucopia' because I asked my brother what the thing on the label was. I found that exact shirt. No cornucopia.
>>
>>38388924
Your dad kept a cheap underwear t-shirt for decades? Because afaik the biggest problem with verifying this shit is how Fruit of the Loom products are inherently cheap and disposable.
>>
>>38388962
I'm from an eastern European shithole and we were poor as shit. That was considered quality shit for us. And it has a custom print from my dad's job so it had some sentimental value too I guess
>>
File: IMG_6672.jpg (101 KB, 1000x957)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>38387536
Noice now try this on
>>
>>38388330
Come on dude. I don’t think even you believe that stealing pile of bullshit
>>
>>38388924
I learned the word "cornucopia" by listening to Falling in Reverse's Raised By The Wolves back in 2015 as a young lad

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.