[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

The streetlight is still on, but some of my spiders came back. So in a way, part of the magic worked.
I still want the light itself to die, though.

That's way it goes, isn't it? My concern was for my spiders, but the spiders are OK, even if the light is still on. Cause and effect were broken.
>>
>>38387657
~̴̵̶̷̸̡̢̧̨̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̣̤̥̦̩̪̫̬̭̮̯̰̱̳̹̺̻̼͇͈͉͍͎̀́̂̃̄̆̇̈̉̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̽̾̿̀́͂̓̈́͆͊͋͌̕̚ how can I help you defeat the street lights? Did you know wizard hats are attributed to Odin's hat which made him invisible to men?
.̴̵̶̷̸̡̢̧̨̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̣̤̥̦̩̪̫̬̭̮̯̰̱̳̹̺̻̼͇͈͉͍͎̀́̂̃̄̆̇̈̉̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̽̾̿̀́͂̓̈́͆͊͋͌̕̚
*̴̵̶̷̸̡̢̧̨̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̣̤̥̦̩̪̫̬̭̮̯̰̱̳̹̺̻̼͇͈͉͍͎̀́̂̃̄̆̇̈̉̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̽̾̿̀́͂̓̈́͆͊͋͌̕̚
~̴̵̶̷̸̡̢̧̨̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̣̤̥̦̩̪̫̬̭̮̯̰̱̳̹̺̻̼͇͈͉͍͎̀́̂̃̄̆̇̈̉̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̽̾̿̀́͂̓̈́͆͊͋͌̕̚
.̴̵̶̷̸̡̢̧̨̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̣̤̥̦̩̪̫̬̭̮̯̰̱̳̹̺̻̼͇͈͉͍͎̀́̂̃̄̆̇̈̉̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̽̾̿̀́͂̓̈́͆͊͋͌̕̚
.̴̵̶̷̸̡̢̧̨̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̣̤̥̦̩̪̫̬̭̮̯̰̱̳̹̺̻̼͇͈͉͍͎̀́̂̃̄̆̇̈̉̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̽̾̿̀́
.̴̵̶̷̸̡̢̧̨̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠
>>
>>38387676
Not sure. I know we need it to be a rational reason for the light to go out. I'm hoping maybe it just fries itself. That's not too far from a rational thing that could happen. Maybe, like the spiders, the solution is for me to leave, in which case I'd need somewhere to move to that's equivalent to where I am now (I'd bring all my planters with the spiders).

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.