[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Can someone redpill me on the Black Knight satellite?
>>
>>38387707
>is ancients
>orbits from pole to pole and not around the equator
>probably used in relation to the moon to recycle souls into the matter reality matrix
>>
>>38387707
Just space debris, goyim. Worry not :)
>>
>>38387707
>It's Lucifer/Kristos/Venus/Mithras/Wotan.
>>
>>38387707
Space junk, unfortunately. The pics make it clear it's not really thick enough to be anything like a real satellite, or space gun, or anything else. I guess it's not surprising. The real secret space murder satellites of possibly alien origin won't be televised.
>>
>>38388074
I mean if its aliens then couldn't the visible part be the satellite dish and the actual computer and power supply are much smaller?
>>
>>38388346
>I mean if its aliens
to make that assumption means you can just make up whatever the fuck you want because how the fuck would any of us know what their technology looks like or works
>>
>>38387707
Space junk.
>>
>>38388074
>>38388556
Hah, fuck you guys for lying.

The black knight satellite was in a completely unnatural and strange orbit, it had a reverse spin rotation also, it was like a clear marker that it was put into that rotation on purpose. It would ask so change direction and rotation occasionally.

It was out there to protect earth, yet earth shot it down with a rocket, because our leaders are evil faggots who pay retards to post “ithsss thhpathe juhnk”
>>
I first heard about it maybe 15 years ago. After the 1957 Sputnik launch caught the US military by surprise, the government contracted with Westinghouse to build a space facing radar system capable of picking up Russian satellites in orbit. During testing they found the black knight in an over the poles orbit. At the time was impossible to put a sat in that orbit with the smallish rockets both Russia and the US had at the time. Nobody knew what it was or who put it there. That's all I remember.
>>
>>38388601
How did you come to believe this, I wanna read about it
>>
File: blackKnight.webm (2.03 MB, 1920x1080)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB WEBM
Clear video footage of what appears to be the black knight from two separate angles, filmed from a satellite. Never seen it posted before, no idea why it isn't more popular.

Full video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FovW-36BOQM&t=421s
>>
>>38390057
Banana...
Ro tate

Yes. Es peed

roTATE FASTER
>>
>>38390057
Comparison of 4:22 in the youtube video with the 1998 NASA photo, profile seems to be an exact match.
>>
>>38390057
holt shit loel looks like what my eyes would do if this was some flatland bullshit and they were mike
>you seeing this shit?
and then brian was like
>yeah dog but nah dog see if you focus on this part of the ballerinas leg shes spinning this way but you focus on THIS one

That is some hypergeometry fractalline gen-u-wine and I would like a little piece of the wreckage in my pocckey for """good lucj"""
>factory poison
Too soon hush
>>
>>38387707
Seed pods.
>what seed?
Man.
>>
ayys med beds for healing the earth.
>>
>>38390057
If that’s been up there since 1957 then it’s clearly alien tech. Looks like a shield that came off a ship.
>>
>>38387707
It's a remnant from when White people came to Earth from Mars, survivors of the cataclysmic war, about 22k years ago.
>>
File: 1717773308410.jpg (172 KB, 2340x1080)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>38390057
It seems to have some kind of marking or insignia.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.