[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1684267267914183.jpg (6 KB, 200x200)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
Is it normal for DMT Jesters to laugh at you when you're taking a shit? They kept laughing and telling me to eat it while I was tripping then they called me "no fun" because I kept saying no... Why were the DMT Jesters trying to convince me to eat my own shit?
>>
>>38388352
Different Jesters have different sensibilities, but different people also attract different kinds of Jesters when they beacon the outer dimensions.
I would guess that you're relatively easy to fluster and thus attract Jesters who like low effort trolling.
>>
>>38388352
Nigger those are fucking demons
>>
>>38388381
I mean I wasn't quite embarrassed or anything I just sorta brushed them all off and kept shitting as they were chanting "eat it, eat it"
>>
>>38388475
Maybe they just assumed they could trick you into eating it.
Was this your first time doing DMT and encountering Jesters? They might've thought you were an easy target.
>>
>>38388352
I think a bigger question is why were you taking a shit while doing DMT?
>>
File: IMG_8485.jpg (664 KB, 1242x2385)
664 KB
664 KB JPG
Why can DMT reveal earthly spirits of the aerial realm, but not heavenly spirits? What drug lets you converse with the Gods as an Oracle?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.