[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Started a thread on this sometime ago, got no satisfying answer. What is time itself? it MUST be something paranormal as it is a concept above the three dimensions. What controls our perception of it? Is there any cool magic you can do to slow down or control time?
>>
mass is an urban myth, charge density variation changes spacial expansion+temporal contraction and visa-vi
>>
>>38389027
There is something very wrong with time and no it has nothing to do with age.
From what I saw time really is going faster, 10 Mississippi now equals 15 seconds.
Also it can slow down or speed up at random parts of the day or when you tell/will it to. I have no idea why
>>
>>38389027
also your image went off the rails with its conclusions, having dakota seconds instead of mississippi seconds dosnt mean dose not mean your in a separate time line with race and age based different metabolic and biological (metabolism is biological who ever wrote this shit needs to redraft) changes, it means tomorrow is shorter then today, which was a little shorter then yesterday, for everyone.
>>
>>38389062
And they push this "it's cause you're getting older" and people repeat it thinking they're smart...
>>
>>38389971
Because you're dodging the obvious, factual explanation. Brain's slowing down
>>
>>38389027
It's interesting when you consider that time is different depending on where you are in the universe relative to other places in the universe. As I understand it, time is just the measurement of material things with other material things. Time doesn't actually exist outside of all this bullshit as far as I'm aware.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.